Shortcuts on Home Screen do not work 100% of the time. When I exit Moon Reader from a book, and I use a home screen shortcut of that book to open it directly, I end up in My Shelf or My Files. When I exit Moon Reader from My Shelf or My Files, and I use a home screen shortcut, the book loads correctly.
Best book reader available with a few improvements needed Update 05.25.2016 - For the sake of this amazing app please update the TTS controls from the ugly 2001 Ipod style to something Android/Material like....what is the point of having such a well designed app and leaving an important option like that aged?
The best eReader app there is! Well worth it for the full version. I especially like the time at the bottom estimating time left for the book based on your reading speed. It would be great if there was some way to sync book reading statuses with goodreads. Something to improve?
No support for sd card on Marshmallow And with it reinstated, as in it can be set as main folder, it would be great!
Perfect ebook reader The devs update regularly, constantly updating and improving. Well worth the money paid for the full version.
There are some apps for which a five-star rating is not enough to tell how awesome and outstanding the app is. Moon+ Reader Pro is one of these apps.
● Support SVG image (file or content in ebook)
● Optimize online font download (support header redirection sites)
● Optimize css text color rendering (ignore true black property - readable in night theme)
● Bugs fixed: image link disabled issue, book reopen issue
● Support RUBY tags in epub books (japanese furigana, language learning books)
● Support special txt book with images and ruby content
● Support UTF7/UTF32/Adobe/x-JIS text encodings
Ebook reader. Multi-format, highly customizable. Supports cloud synchronization.