We all want to send/share good morning images every day to our friends and relatives. But we face some problem like searching some images from internet then copy and so on.
Good Morning Wishes App has lots of greeting images that you can send to your Relatives and friends.
An Application has Images for Friends, Sweat heart,coffee,Quotes,Flower,Nature etc.
We will update it regularly.
Good for Enterprise™ will request permission to use GPS during installation. This is needed for HTML5 geolocation support, and is not used by Good for Enterprise for other purposes. The user will be able to opt out of providing this location information when the browser requests it.
Good for Enterprise™ is a secure mobile email and collaboration suite that increases employee productivity without compromising security, employee privacy or the personal user experience on the device. It provides a business class user experience that allows employees to get business done on-the-go. From a single application, employees can access corporate email, calendar, Intranets, documents, an enterprise app catalog and more. It also integrates device (MDM) and application management (MAM) capabilities, giving IT complete visibility and control of the mobile deployment.
For employees, Good for Enterprise™ lets you work when and where you need to. Get more done with mobile access to critical business applications and information. Because Good for Enterprise™ cleanly separates personal and business data, your personal content stays private. You can freely use native device features and personal apps while complying with corporate security requirements.
For corporate IT, Good for Enterprise™ protects corporate data in motion, in use and at rest on Android devices using government grade encryption. With a unique container-based approach, it allows IT to set granular security policies at the application level, such as strong password requirements and control of data sharing with other apps or cloud-based services. IT can also remote wipe or lock corporate data while preserving personal information.
You wake up in the morning you may be interested to send a very good Good Morning message to your friends and relatives.
So enjoy with the app and send Good Morning Message / SMS.
Salient features of this app are:
* Big number of collection
* updated regularly and new collections added frequently
* share Good Morning Message / SMS with your friends using share button at the top right corner.
* you can share Good Morning Message / SMS using message, mail, whatsapp or any other communication tool that you are using.
* User interactive and simple design
New Good Morning SMS and Good Morning text messages. Latest collection of good morning sms for your friends and family. Wish someone a very good morning with these sms messages.
Please Rate the application and Send your feedback thanks.
Good Access™ enables enterprise mobile app users to securely access intranet and popular web-based productivity applications using their device of choice.
With Good Access secure mobile browser, you get:
• The next generation of Good’s secure mobile browser built on the Good Dynamics® Secure Mobility Platform
• Secure, intuitive and collaborative user experience – Interoperability with Good Collaboration Suite and other third party Good- secured applications for complete business workflows
• Flexible deployment options such as Direct Connect for point-to-point communication bypassing the Good Secure Cloud
This app uses the Good Dynamics Secure Mobility Platform to safely segregate corporate data from personal data on Android devices, personally owned or corporate liable, without compromising user privacy. Good-secured apps protect business data on the device, over the air and when shared between apps. Learn more about Good Technology at www.good.com
If you like Good Access, please take the time to give us a review.
Take care of business simply, elegantly and securely with Good Work. Stay on top of your business email, schedule and join meetings, and manage your contacts with an easy to use, all-in-one app.
Good Work delivers a personalized business experience. See your colleagues’ photos in your email. View online availability to chat everywhere you work - in email, a calendar event and on their contact card – a capability unique to Good. Quickly navigate among your business apps using Launcher. Switch easily between composing an email, adding a contact, or scheduling a calendar event with quick action buttons. And always know that your personal privacy is protected without intrusive geo-location capabilities.
Simple app navigation:
* Launcher: Simplify multi-tasking and app navigation with easy switching between your email, calendar, contacts, app settings and other Good apps.
* Quick actions: Work smarter with quick action buttons to compose an email, schedule a meeting or add a contact.
* Email: Manage your inbox on the go! Check and respond to email, securely view multiple-format attachments (.pdf, .doc, .ppt, .xls, etc.), move messages to a folder, and take and attach photos.
* Calendar: Stay in touch with your colleagues, customers and partners wherever you are. Join meetings or schedule new ones. Even send a quick reply message if you are running late.
* Contacts: See all of your Outlook contacts, personal and work. Add additional information to the contact card or get the caller ID by sync’ing the contacts to the device.
Personalize your experience:
* Directory Photos: Your inbox, calendar and contacts now displays photos from your global address list so you can now enjoy more effective social interactions
* People centric collaboration: Choose the best way to reach your colleagues based on their online availability status. Initiate a call, an email, an IM or an SMS from within the app them based on their availability.
* VIP notifications: Never miss an important message. Set VIP status for key contacts to be notified via custom alerts when they send you an email.
What’s new in Version 1.1.0
- Bug fixes
What’s New in Version 0.9.4
- Easily join meetings with conference dialer integration in calendar events
- Choose/take photos for email attachments
- VIP email notifications
- Bug fixes
What's New in Version 0.9.3
- VIP email notifications
- Calendar enhancements
- Quick actions
- Good Access integration
- Bug fixes
Whether you’re a mighty team of one or running a large organization – business is business. You need fast access to sensitive data, wherever and whenever. Best-in-class business productivity. Enterprise-grade security. Cloud ease and affordability. And that’s exactly what Good Pro delivers.
With Good Pro companies of all sizes can step up to business-grade secure mobile email, calendar, contacts and cloud-stored documents. If you are using MS Exchange, Office365 or other Activesync based mail systems, Good Pro is for you.
- Work smarter: Good Pro brings email, meetings, contacts and even docs in the cloud together in a single app
- Remain secure: Good Pro separates and encrypts your business data so it’s always protected.
- Be more productive: Quick actions let you easily respond one-handed, and powerful speech-to-text and text-to-speech abilities keep your productivity high and your eyes on the road
- Stay in control: Good Pro’s cloud-based self-service portal puts you in control of your business info, even if your phone is lost or stolen.
- Plan for growth: You can even run Good Pro on up to 5 devices from a single Good Pro ID
Good Pro secure mobile email requires access to a Microsoft Exchange email account (using Exchange Activesync) or an Office365 Business account.
The sweet material inspired design and playful transitions engage and delight, and with the various options to create wakeup sequences you can make a morning routine to get you up and get your day started right.
You can set an alarm to require a barcode scan to turn off, or just the classic press of a button, then add a step for the alarm to open an app or website to ease you into the day with music or news.
If you're feeling more advanced, you can make a sequence, where each step can have its own turn-off requirement which puts the alarm in snooze for as long as you've defined before the next step.
Each step can start an app or webpage if you wish, or for those who go the extra mile with their tech, we have Tasker support, which really opens up what's possible.
Would you like a sequence to turn on the bedroom lights after the first step? Then ten minutes later, when you turn of the next step by scanning that shampoo bottle in your bathroom it starts your coffee brewing*
There are other smart features, like wifi-locking a sequence so you can stay the night away from home even if you didn't bring the barcode you usually scan, and muting the alarm while you're in motion so you don't wake the house on your way to that coffee.
So give it a go and leave those snoozing days behind!
*shampoo bottle and wifi-connected wall socket not included but available from third party companies.
What we use the app permissions for:
"Device & app history"
We use this to show a list of your bookmarks to choose from when you set up post-alarm actions.
We use device location to find the nearest available weather info station.
"Photos / Media / Files"
We use this to let you select sound files from your storage to set as custom alarm sound.
"Camera / Microphone"
We use the camera for scanning alarms. We don't use the microphone, the permissions are just bundled.
"Wi-Fi connection information", "full network access" and "view network connections"
We use this for the wifi lock feature.
"Device ID & call information"
To collect information about your device for crashlogs and statistics. NOT PERSONALLY IDENTIFIABLE. There is unfortunately no permission which allows us to collect the impersonal info that aids us in squashing bugs and improving the app without also acquiring the permission to read the full phone state. To be clear: WE DON'T USE OR COLLECT CALL INFORMATION, but access to it comes bundled with the access we need.
"disable your screen lock"
We use this so you don't have to get past the screen lock before you can turn off the alarm.
"run at startup"
When the device restarts, we need to re-register the alarms.
"pair with Bluetooth devices" and "access Bluetooth settings"
We use this for the Flic integration.
We use this for vibrating alarms.
"prevent device from sleeping"
Because it would be silly if the app went to sleep while trying to stop you from doing so.
You can customize information panels to suit your lifestyle, and change background themes as you like - from your favorite photos to transparent or mirror mode.
Save time and start your day smarter with Morning Kit!
Alarm functions: MP3 music, Ringtone, Vibration, Morning Kit Music, Swipe to delete alarms
Info Panel functions: More than 10 info panels including Weather, Photo Frame, News, World Clock, Calendar, Date, Date Countdown, Quotes, Flickr, Memo, Exchange Rates (more info panels in future updates)
Calendar: Sync all your calendars in one convenient location
Weather (World Weather): Current location, Current Local Time, Highest/Lowest Temperature, Celsius/ Fahrenheit
Photo Frame: Create a slide show with your beautiful photos
News: See all the important headlines in one place
World Clock: Local Time (in different cities), Analog/Digital Clock Type, AM/PM/24-hour format, Today/yesterday indication
Date: Solar / Lunar Calendar
Quotes: Famous quotes in English, Chinese (Simplified and Traditional), Japanese and Korean, Copy to your notes
Date Countdown: Count the number of days to any date
Flickr: Search and display pictures based upon Keyword, Color and Greyscale Mode
Exchange rates: Exchange rates for more than 50 currencies
Cat: Pixel cat animation and small talks
Background themes: Water Lily, Pastel Green, Cool Navy, Mint Pink, Basic white, Gray, Transparent (real-time background theme), Mirror, and Photo (from photo library)
Panel matrix: 2x2 or 2x3 Slots
Available in English, Chinese (Simplified and Traditional), Japanese, Russian and Korean
Morning Kit supports smartphones, 7" and 10" tablets
Weather update might be slow when network traffic is heavy. Please refresh or restart the application after 1-2 minutes.
Morning Kit developed by Yooii Studios
Good Thoughts is designed to popup a motivational message or a great quote everyday to help you start your day on the right foot.
The application is triggered when you unlock your phone for the first time each day. Alternatively you can start the application to display the thought of the day.
1) Share the thoughts as an SMS (will cost money).
2) Display a random thought on click of a button.
3) Share on facebook or twitter.
4) Swipe the screen to see thoughts for other days. (NEW FEATURE).
5) Schedule the notification of the thoughts. (NEW FEATURE)
Note: This is an advertisement supported application. Internet Access permission is required to show the advertisements.