Our FM.frameLOGIC mobile app enables an access to the information about company’s vehicles, their locations, and the latest routes. Filtering option allows to narrow a list of visible information to the chosen vehicles groups. Maps engine, based on Nokia Here technology, guarantees the most precise positioning service. Thanks to the exploitation reports , one can view various operation parameters for chosen vehicles, including fuel consumption data. The alert mechanism allows for immediate access to all relevant fleet reports, for example: exceeding the speed limit, entering and leaving any designated area as well as any registered reading interruptions.
● Logging with the same data as in our web solution,
● Access to all frameLOGIC fleet servers,
● Preview of chosen vehicle list,
● Preview of vehicle groups,
● Last registered vehicle location,
● Route tracking in a chosen time period,
● Information about a driver logged in a vehicle,
● Current vehicle’s status (drive, idling, break),
● Vehicle operation alerts,
● Vehicle exploitation parameter view including fuel consumption, distance for chosen time interval,
● Observation of registered events for any available vehicle in the fleet.
To utilize the application through frameLOGIC servers , one needs to have correct login information. To obtain relevant details, please contact our Technical Department.
The alert module allowing for viewing all vehicle operation notifications generated by the web application including exceeding the speed limit, missing readings, entering/leaving defined area, fuel losses.
Exploitation reports allowing most accurate analysis of vehicle operation modes: overall fuel consumption, distances, fuel consumption per 100 km, opening and ending vehicle mileage- for any requested time frame. If vehicles have got CAN BUS connection, relevant data is also available.
View of FMframeLOGIC registered events connected to operations of each vehicle within the fleet along with a simplified working time chart from the web application.