Background GPS tracking application for FileMaker. You will receive GPS tracks direct to your own server!
Background GPS tracking will continue to run in the background until the app is uninstalled from the phone. Background tracking starts automatically when the phone is turned on and is always running while your phone is turned on. Set your own tracking interval in seconds. Offline GPS tracks will be stored and uploaded when online.
Uninstall the app from the phone to disable GPS tracking.
All information is sent with encryption
Server setup steps ( instruction video: https://youtu.be/CfWgtlI6TVw )
1) Ensure that "Enable PHP publishing" is turned on for your FileMaker server.
2) Download the GPS location receiver file from here and upload to your FileMaker Server ( admin username GPS, password GPS): https://s3-ap-southeast-2.amazonaws.com/schwarzsoftfms/FMAndroidGPSReceiver.fmp12
3) Install this app to a mobile and follow the app instructions!
The app sends
- Device UUID to identify the Android device
- Phone Date
- Phone Time
- UTC Time Stamp
- Battery percentage
- Accuracy (radial accuracy of lat/long)
- Client Filemaker server URL (only sent at installation)
- Tracking interval (only sent at installation)
Integration with other tracking services and custom tracking app development available, contact me at http://schwarzsoftware.com.au