Bank Midwest enables you to take your bank with you wherever you go through Bankmw Mobile -- a fast, free and secure app.*
Download the app and use the same user name and password for online banking to sign on.
What you can do:*
• Check the balances in your checking, savings, money market or CD accounts.
• Get the most recent transactions for these accounts, with a detailed transaction list including the date and the amount of transaction.
• Make transfers between eligible Bank Midwest accounts.***
• Pay your bills anytime/anywhere***
• Use a Zip Code or GPS location to find the nearest banking center or ATM.
• Your security is important; Bankmw Mobile is safeguarded by 128-bit SSL (Security Socket Layer) to prevent unauthorized access.
• We never transmit your account number and no private data is ever stored on your phone.
*There are no fees to use Bankmw Mobile, but mobile carriers’ message and data rates may apply, contact your data provider for more information on message and data rates.
**Must be currently enrolled in Online Banking to use Bankmw Mobile.
***Transfer and Bill Pay must be set up in Online Banking prior to using through the app.
To see Bank Midwest’s Privacy Notice procedures, visit www.bankmw.com.
Bank Midwest is a division of NBH Bank, N.A., Member FDIC.
Securely access your accounts with Bank Midwest Mobile. Bank from home, work or wherever you busy life takes you. It’s free!*
Bank Midwest Mobile is secure and uses your online banking credentials** to log in and access your accounts.
• View account balances and transaction history
• Pay bills**
• Transfer money between Bank Midwest accounts
• Deposit checks in your account***
• View account alerts
• Find a Bank Midwest location or ATM
Located in Minnesota and Iowa
*Contact your wireless service provider for details about connectivity and usage rates that may apply when using your mobile device.
**Users must be enrolled in online banking to use Bank Midwest Mobile. Enter settings and bill pay details in online banking.
***Mobile deposit enrollment is subject to qualification. Deposits may not be available for immediate withdrawal. Restrictions apply.
Key Words: Bank Midwest, One Place, mobile banking app, mobile bank app, internet banking
Check Account Balances
Review Account history
View check images
Transfer funds between accounts
Find our ATMs and Banking Centers using your devices GPS***
*Must be a FMB Online Customer
**BillPay customers must setup bill pay accounts prior to using these features
***This is limited to locating our banking centers and ATMs. Please refer to your carrier for any fees that may apply