Good stuff but I have a question. Is there any way to save/load state?
Having trouble Is there no way to edit what the virtual joystick buttons are assigned to? I want to put specific buttons on screen instead of relying on the whole virtual keyboard
Button mapping How am i going to map the appropriate buttons for metal gear?
Love it I like it so much
Not first good impression It freezes on the blue screen of msx .. Plz fix it i bought it in order to play metal gear ... Not fair
Great APP Love the app. Didn't know there was a deluxe version. Always good to be able to show support. I'm running it on the adt-1. Runs smoothly but the gamepad that comes with adt-1 and nexus player doesn't look to be supported. can't get to respond
* Fixed MSX2 video problems accidentally introduced in fMSX 4.4.2.
* Fixed state saving problems accidentally introduced in fMSX 4.4.2.
* Changed VRAM access logic according to TMS9918 datasheet.
* Added ability to periodically save gameplay.
* Added "General | Save Emulation State" selector.
* Removed "General | Save State on Exit" option.
VGBAnext emulates GBA, GBC and GB handhelds, with cheats, rewinding and netplay.
The NES emulator with cheats for many games, network play, Moga support, more.
Runs MSX home computer software on your phone, with netplay, rewinding, more.
Retro emulator that runs classic MasterSystem, GameGear, and SG1000 games.
Free version of the most complete Sinclair ZX Spectrum emulator for Android.