Great So far so good I'm a phone gamer I haven't played on a computer since we had the super nintendo hooked up to it in 1993 it's easy to use and it only takes about 10 minutes of zipping , uploading , and extracting the games to play them the games are great but what I like the most is that getting the roms is so much easier then any other pc emulator and I don't need a computer to get and play these roms great app definitely worth the money
It works in Galaxy s7 edge and love it
Good stuff but I have a question. Is there any way to save/load state?
Having trouble Is there no way to edit what the virtual joystick buttons are assigned to? I want to put specific buttons on screen instead of relying on the whole virtual keyboard
Button mapping How am i going to map the appropriate buttons for metal gear?
* Fixed loading states and rewinding for 16kB MegaROMs and FMPAC.
* Now always hiding FAB buttons on devices with no touchscreen.
* Switched to Android Nougat platform (android-25).
* Switched to JDK 1.8, NDK 13, CLANG toolchain, newest ANT and ProGuard.
* Refactored all native code, fixing CLANG warnings.
* Added split window support on Android Nougat.
* Added freeform window support for upcoming Androids.
* On Marshmallow+, app asks for permissions on startup.
VGBAnext emulates GBA, GBC and GB handhelds, with cheats, rewinding and netplay.
The NES emulator with cheats for many games, network play, Moga support, more.
Retro emulator that runs classic MasterSystem, GameGear, and SG1000 games.
Free version of the most complete Sinclair ZX Spectrum emulator for Android.
Runs MSX home computer software on your phone, with netplay, rewinding, more.