It works in Galaxy s7 edge and love it
Good stuff but I have a question. Is there any way to save/load state?
Having trouble Is there no way to edit what the virtual joystick buttons are assigned to? I want to put specific buttons on screen instead of relying on the whole virtual keyboard
Button mapping How am i going to map the appropriate buttons for metal gear?
Love it I like it so much
* Fixed crash on exiting emulation introduced in version 4.7.
* Released free fMSX 4.7 for Windows and Linux.
* Added "In Android Gallery" option to File Selector menu.
* Uncheck it to stop Android Gallery from indexing the current folder.
* Automatically excluding /sdcard/fMSX from media indexing.
* Removed Chartboost ads from the free version (they suck and never pay anyway).
Runs MSX home computer software on your phone, with netplay, rewinding, more.
VGBAnext emulates GBA, GBC and GB handhelds, with cheats, rewinding and netplay.
Free version of the most complete Sinclair ZX Spectrum emulator for Android.
The NES emulator with cheats for many games, network play, Moga support, more.
Retro emulator that runs classic MasterSystem, GameGear, and SG1000 games.