- Check your balance and transaction history
- Transfer funds between eligible accounts
- Pay bills on the spot**
- Contact FNB or locate an ATM quickly
To use FNB Mobile, you must be enrolled in our online banking service. To sign up, go to ThinkFNB.com and click on online banking.
*Message and data rates apply from your wireless carrier. **For eligible customers.
FNB Bank, Inc., Member FDIC and Equal Housing Lender.
To learn how we protect your privacy, please visit https://www.thinkfnb.com/index.php/privacy-policy
FNB Direct, First National Bank’s mobile banking app, makes it easier than ever to bank on the go, right from your mobile device.
Quickly check account balances, transfer money, pay bills, locate a convenient branch or ATM, or view recent account activity.
Updating your app is easy, so you can quickly take advantage of new mobile banking features as they are introduced.
Account Information: View up-to-date information about your FNB accounts, including pending transactions.
Transfer Money: Transfer money between your FNB accounts.
Pay Bills: Pay a person or a company.
Find FNB Locations: Find branch or ATM options nearest your current location or enter a street address.
Make Deposits: Now make check deposits with your android.
FNB Direct is available to all FNB-Online Banking customers.
The FNB Direct app is free to install. Message and data rates from your mobile carrier will apply.
System availability and response time are subject to market conditions.
For general support contact -800-555-5455.
24/7 Access to manage your money. From your mobile device you can conveniently and securely:
* Check your account balances
* View recent transactions
* Transfer money between your accounts
* Pay bills
* Find ATMs and branch locations
Mobile Banking is available to all registered Online Banking customers; just sign in with your Online Banking user name and password for a secure mobile banking experience.
▪ View account balances and transaction history
▪ Pay your bills and credit cards
▪ Transfer money between your First National North Platte accounts
▪ Set up and receive account related alerts
▪ Deposit checks – Snap a photo of your checks and deposit them remotely.
▪ Track and view images of your processed checks
▪ Use your phone’s GPS to find a branch or ATM near you
▪ Contact a customer service representative
At First National North Platte your security is always our top priority.
▪ Account information is never stored on your phone.
▪ Data transmissions are encrypted with the same secure technology as online banking.
▪ FNB North Platte/comp/popups/security-statement.fhtml
▶ HOW TO GET STARTED
▪ Mobile Banking is free from First National North Platte (but your mobile carrier’s message and data rates may apply)
▪ If you aren’t already, enroll in Online Banking
▪ Download the app and log in with your Online Banking username and password
▪ Users must be enrolled in Online Banking.
▪ Payees must be setup in Online Banking.
▪ Deposits are subject to verification and are not available for immediate withdrawal.
▪ See the terms in the app for limits/availability and other restrictions.
ExpenZa also has the following additional features:
Automatic categorization of transactions
Totals for monthly expenses, incomes, budget and accounts
Import old messages from SMS inbox
Notification when new transaction is recognised
Notification when unrecognized SMS is received from bank
Manual editing of transactions
Sorting of transactions and categories
Once Off Budget Amounts
Filtering by dates and categories
Create your own budget start date
Securely sync your transactions to the ExpenZa backend
Portfolio's to manager your personal and business transactions
Learn from your existing transactions
Create custom categories
Your app can be PIN protected
Split your transactions
Export as CSV file
Import you bank statements
First National Bank (FNB)
RMB Private Bank
In order for the automated expense tracking to work, you must have an account with one of the above banks, and you must be subscribed to their SMS notification service.
Please note that some SMS applications like Handcent SMS or GO SMS Pro may interfere with ExpenZa if they are set to override the default messaging application.
Multi-Account Aggregation: View all of your financial information (balances, transaction history, merchant spending averages) in one place for on-the-go organization.
Bill Discovery: The app will automatically identify bills within your list of transactions and display a reminder to you when upcoming bills are due.
Alerts & Notifications: Set alerts for low funds and be notified about upcoming bills.
Add Tags, Notes, Images & Geo-Information: By enhancing transactions with custom tags, notes or photos of a receipt or check, you have the ability to stay organized and find exactly what you’re looking for when searching through your finances.
Contact: Locate ATMs or branches and contact First National Bank Green Forest customer service directly from the app.
SAFE AND SECURE
The app utilizes the same bank-level security that protects you when you’re on Internet Banking by using advanced encryption technology. The app also features a unique 4-digit passcode setting that prevents unauthorized access.
To use the FNB Mobile Money App, you must be enrolled as an First National Bank Green Forest Internet Banking user. If you currently use our Internet Banking, simply download the app, launch it, and login with the same Internet Banking credentials. After you successfully login to the app, your accounts and transactions will begin updating.
• Display account balances and details in real-time.
• View transaction history.
• Search account history, as well as sort and search based on recent activity, dates, transaction description, check number and amount.
• Display online activity.
• Complete funds transfers.
• Send bill payments to existing payees.
• Submit ACH single payments/receipts and domestic wires, utilizing existing templates.
• Send or receive secure messages, as well as attach images to secure messages.
• View office locations and information.
To use this app, you need to enroll in mobile banking through your online banking platform. Log in to online banking at www.fnbolney.com, and go to “Mobile Preferences” to enroll.
ACCOUNT INFORMATION - Check your account activity and available balance
BILL PAY - Schedule and Pay your bills
TRANSFER FUNDS - Transfer Money between your Farmers National Bank accounts
FIND LOCATIONS - Quickly and easily locate the branches and ATM's nearest you. With one touch you can view a map to a branch and get step-by-step directions from your current location. You can even view branch hours to find a branch that is open when you need it.
CONTACT US - Need more information? Simply touch CONTACT US and you'll access:
-The phone number and mailing address for General inquiries
-Our 24 hour Telephone Banking System to receive account information
-Contact information to report a lost or stolen debit card.
Simply touch any phone number displayed and it's dialed automatically for you!
With our V-Charts you will be able:
- monitor stock market;
- perform technical analysis;
- save your work as chart styles;
- set sound and email alerts triggered by technical indicators.
With our V-Charts you will a have access to
- monitor stocks in various frames (from 1-minute bars up to the monthly bars);
- analyze candles, Heikin-Ashi candlesticks and etc;
- analyze more than 100 popular technical studies;
- analyze unique volatility, volume and advance/decline indicators;
- and much more…
After you get you V-Charts app, if you are not already our subscriber, you will be asked to register on www.v-charts.com to receive username and password.
Keywords: stock market, charts, stock charts, technical analysis, stocks, index charts, technical indicators, studies, market analysis, market charts, investing, trading, stock, chart, charting, stock trading.