Perform all your traditional banking transactions:
- Make payments and add recipients
- Do transfers between your accounts
- View account balances and transaction history
- Open accounts
- Manage your accounts and cards
Use convenient value adds to make your life easier:
- Buy and sell shares and Krugerrands
- View and manage your eBucks rewards
- Full eWallet functionality, so even non-FNB customers can use the FNB App
- ATM and branch locator
- View Forex rates
- Receive all your inContact messages in one place
- Buy Prepaid Airtime, Data, Electricity
- Purchase iTunes codes
- Make FREE calls to other FNB App users, FNB Call Centres and your Premier Banker
- Improved messaging functionality (send money, airtime or share photos and videos while messaging)
Anyone can download the FNB Banking App for Smartphones, but you need to be an FNB customer to make full use of all services offered. If you are not an FNB customer, you can conveniently Switch to FNB from the App.
Simply download the App and click “Get Started”, follow the prompts to guide you through the setup process.
By downloading or using the FNB Banking App for Smartphones you agree to be bound by the license agreement located at https://fnbtouch.fnbconnect.co.za/software_license.pdf. This agreement is incorporated into this notice by reference.
If you do not agree to the licence agreement, do not download or use the application.
Terms & Conditions apply
- Check your balance and transaction history
- Transfer funds between eligible accounts
- Deposit checks (Phone only at this time--Tablet check deposit coming soon!)
- Pay bills on the spot**
- Contact FNB or locate an ATM quickly
To use FNB Mobile, you must be enrolled in our online banking service. To sign up, go to ThinkFNB.com and click on online banking.
*Message and data rates apply from your wireless carrier. **For eligible customers.
FNB Bank, Inc., Member FDIC and Equal Housing Lender.
To learn how we protect your privacy, please visit https://www.thinkfnb.com/index.php/privacy-policy
FNB Direct, First National Bank’s mobile banking app, makes it easier than ever to bank on the go, right from your mobile device.
Quickly check account balances, transfer money, pay bills, locate a convenient branch or ATM, or view recent account activity.
Updating your app is easy, so you can quickly take advantage of new mobile banking features as they are introduced.
Account Information: View up-to-date information about your FNB accounts, including pending transactions.
Transfer Money: Transfer money between your FNB accounts.
Pay Bills: Pay a person or a company.
Find FNB Locations: Find branch or ATM options nearest your current location or enter a street address.
Make Deposits: Now make check deposits with your android.
FNB Direct is available to all FNB-Online Banking customers.
The FNB Direct app is free to install. Message and data rates from your mobile carrier will apply.
System availability and response time are subject to market conditions.
For general support contact -800-555-5455.
24/7 Access to manage your money. From your mobile device you can conveniently and securely:
* Check your account balances
* View recent transactions
* Transfer money between your accounts
* Pay bills
* Find ATMs and branch locations
Available features include:
- Check your latest account balance and search recent transactions by date, amount, or check number.
- Easily transfer cash between your accounts.
- Find nearby Branches and ATMs using the search by zip code or address options.
• Account Balance Inquiry: Find out exactly how much is in your account at anytime.
• Transfer Funds: Move money between your FNB Fox Valley accounts quickly and securely.
• Popmoney: Person to person payments made easy!
• Securely Pay Bills: You can schedule payments, change payments and cancel payments to any company or individual set up through your Online Banking.
• Recent Transaction Review: Keep current on account activity.
• Direct Deposit & Cleared Check Alerts: Know when your money is available and keep track of where it goes automatically.
• Low Balance Alerts: Receive notification when your account balance falls below an amount you predetermine.
• Keywords: FNB, FNB Fox Valley, Banking, Bill Payment, First National Bank, Fox Valley, FNB Mobile
Keywords: Banking, Finance, Bill Payment, Mobile Banking, Mobiliti, FNB, FNB Community
Firstrade's Android App makes it convenient for you to manage your investment portfolio on your mobile device when you’re on the move. Easily trade stocks/ETFs and options, monitor your accounts, get quotes and research investments quickly and easily, anytime and anywhere you want.
Languages: English, Simplified and Traditional Chinese
- Advanced charting with 77 technical studies.
- Trade stocks, ETFs and options
- Check balances and positions
- Monitor order status
- Get a snapshot of today’s market
- Read breaking market news
- Get quotes and charts
- View Watch lists
- Extended-hours trading
PLEASE READ THE IMPORTANT DISCLOSURES BELOW:
Online trading has inherent risk due to system response and access times that may vary due to market conditions, system performance, and other factors. An investor should understand these and additional risks before trading. Carefully consider the investment objectives, risks, charges and expenses before investing. All investments involve risk and losses may exceed the principal invested. Past performance of a security, industry, sector, market, or financial product does not guarantee future results or returns. Firstrade is a discount broker that provides self-directed investors with brokerage services, and does not make recommendations or offer investment, financial, legal or tax advice.
Options trading involves risk and is not suitable for all investors. Options trading privileges are subject to Firstrade review and approval. Please review the Characteristics and Risks of Standardized Options brochure before you begin trading options. Read More at https://www.firstrade.com/content/en-us/customerservice/legalinfo
©2015 Firstrade Securities Inc. All rights reserved. Member FINRA/SIPC.
Mobile allows you to check balances and recent transactions, transfer funds and pay bills, all from your phone. Available features include:
Accounts - Check your latest account balance and search recent transactions by date, amount or check number.
Transfers - Easily transfer cash between your accounts.
Bill Pay - Pay new bills, revise bills scheduled to be paid, and review previously paid bills.
• Check balances on all associated accounts
• Transfer money between eligible accounts
• Locate the closest ATM and bank locations
• Receive mobile alerts on your account
• Pay Bills for previously created payees
Getting Started with Mobile Banking:
STEP ONE: Download our FREE APP
STEP TWO: If you are not currently an online banking customer, please sign up at www.fnbgilmer.com.
STEP THREE: Sign into online banking and complete the Mobile Banking Setup Wizard, under the options menu.
STEP FOUR: During the enrollment process, you will be sent a verification pin via text message on your mobile device.. Once you enter the pin, your enrollment is complete.
STEP FIVE: Sign in to our Mobile Banking Application using your credentials for Online Banking
The app also allows you to utilize text messaging to obtain information on your account and our banks.
Text the following to the short code 99588 to receive information
• HIST CK1 – History for a checking account with a nickname of CK1.
• BAL CK1 – Balance of an account with a nickname of CK1
• ATM 75644 – Addresses of ATMs for zip code of 75644
• BRANCH CITYNAME – Address of Branches in CITYNAME
We suggest giving your online accounts Nicknames to protect the security of your online information.
Multi-Account Aggregation: View all of your financial information (balances, transaction history, merchant spending averages) in one place for on-the-go organization.
Bill Discovery: The app will automatically identify bills within your list of transactions and display a reminder to you when upcoming bills are due.
Alerts & Notifications: Set alerts for low funds and be notified about upcoming bills.
Add Tags, Notes, Images & Geo-Information: By enhancing transactions with custom tags, notes or photos of a receipt or check, you have the ability to stay organized and find exactly what you’re looking for when searching through your finances.
Contact: Locate ATMs or branches and contact First National Bank Green Forest customer service directly from the app.
SAFE AND SECURE
The app utilizes the same bank-level security that protects you when you’re on Internet Banking by using advanced encryption technology. The app also features a unique 4-digit passcode setting that prevents unauthorized access.
To use the FNB Mobile Money App, you must be enrolled as an First National Bank Green Forest Internet Banking user. If you currently use our Internet Banking, simply download the app, launch it, and login with the same Internet Banking credentials. After you successfully login to the app, your accounts and transactions will begin updating.