FNB Direct, First National Bank’s mobile banking app, makes it easier than ever to bank on the go, right from your mobile device.
Quickly check account balances, transfer money, pay bills, locate a convenient branch or ATM, or view recent account activity.
Updating your app is easy, so you can quickly take advantage of new mobile banking features as they are introduced.
Account Information: View up-to-date information about your FNB accounts, including pending transactions.
Transfer Money: Transfer money between your FNB accounts.
Pay Bills: Pay a person or a company.
Find FNB Locations: Find branch or ATM options nearest your current location or enter a street address.
Make Deposits: Now make check deposits with your android.
FNB Direct is available to all FNB-Online Banking customers.
The FNB Direct app is free to install. Message and data rates from your mobile carrier will apply.
System availability and response time are subject to market conditions.
For general support contact -800-555-5455.
Available features include:
- Check your latest account balance and search recent transactions by date, amount, or check number.
- Easily transfer cash between your accounts.
-Easily pay bills anytime on the fly.
-Enroll for FNB Muscatine Mobile Banking simply from your phone
-Find nearby Branches and ATMs using the Android’s built-in GPS. Additionally, you can search by zip code or address.
• Display account balances and details in real-time.
• View transaction history.
• Search account history, as well as sort and search based on recent activity, dates, transaction description, check number and amount.
• Display online activity.
• Complete funds transfers.
• Send bill payments to existing payees.
• Submit ACH single payments/receipts and domestic wires, utilizing existing templates.
• Send or receive secure messages, as well as attach images to secure messages.
• View office locations and information.
To use this app, you need to enroll in mobile banking through your online banking platform. Log in to online banking at www.fnbolney.com, and go to “Mobile Preferences” to enroll.
Mobile Banking from your Android phone.
Mobile Banking offers you the ability to view account balances and recent transactions, transfer funds between your accounts, and locate a First Northern Branch/ATM. Our Mobile Banking service provides you with the ultimate in convenience for managing your finances anytime, anywhere from any mobile phone!
Customers must be an active Online Banking user to enroll in Mobile Banking. You can enroll in Online Banking on our website at www.thatsmybank.com. Existing Online Banking users can enroll in Mobile Banking by selecting ‘Mobile Banking’ under the 'Other Services' menu. Your mobile carrier’s text messaging and web charges may apply.
Fist Northern Bank’s Mobile Banking service is an extension of the Bank’s Online Banking service. When you login you will use the same security questions, PassMark, and phrases you are accustomed to in Online Banking. The FNB App uses SSL encryption to keep your information secure.
• View account balances on all accounts
• View recent transactions
• Transfer funds between your accounts
• Find the nearest branch or ATM using your mobile phone’s GPS
• Call our TeleBank service for automated information
Mobile Banking is available to all registered Online Banking customers; just sign in with your Online Banking user name and password for a secure mobile banking experience.
▪ View account balances and transaction history
▪ Pay your bills and credit cards
▪ Transfer money between your FNB Kansas accounts
▪ Set up and receive account related alerts
▪ Deposit checks – Snap a photo of your checks and deposit them remotely.
▪ Track and view images of your processed checks
▪ Use your phone’s GPS to find a branch or ATM near you
▪ Contact a customer service representative
At FNB Kansas your security is always our top priority.
▪ Account information is never stored on your phone.
▪ Data transmissions are encrypted with the same secure technology as online banking.
▶ HOW TO GET STARTED
▪ Mobile Banking is free from FNB Kansas (but your mobile carrier’s message and data rates may apply)
▪ If you aren’t already, enroll in Online Banking
▪ Download the app and log in with your Online Banking username and password
▪ Users must be enrolled in Online Banking.
▪ Payees must be setup in Online Banking.
▪ Deposits are subject to verification and are not available for immediate withdrawal.
▪ See the terms in the app for limits/availability and other restrictions.
- Check your balance and transaction history
- Transfer funds between eligible accounts
- Pay bills on the spot**
- Contact FNB or locate an ATM quickly
To use FNB Mobile, you must be enrolled in our online banking service. To sign up, go to ThinkFNB.com and click on online banking.
*Message and data rates apply from your wireless carrier. **For eligible customers.
FNB Bank, Inc., Member FDIC and Equal Housing Lender.
To learn how we protect your privacy, please visit https://www.thinkfnb.com/index.php/privacy-policy
Mobile banking transmissions are protected by robust 128-bit SSL (Secure Socket Layer) to prevent unauthorized access.
Login to FNBApp and you can undertake a full range of banking activities conveniently and securely, including the following:
VIEW ACCOUNT ACTIVITY
- View account available balances, recent transactions and pending deposits
- Detailed transaction history, including date, location, amount, and more—just like using online banking
- Transfer money between FNBA accounts
- Schedule payments and pay bills—right from your mobile device
- If you’re already a Bill Pay customer, the payees you have already set up using the online version of Bill Pay are automatically available for use in the FNBApp mobile Bill Pay.
- Find First National branch locations using your current location or enter the zip code or address of the area you wish to search. You’ll be provided a list of branches with the address and distance from your current location.
Alaskan-owned and operated since 1922, First National proudly meets the financial needs of Alaskans with ATMs and 30 branches in 18 communities throughout the state.
For more information about Alaska's largest locally-owned bank and mobile banking using the FNBApp, visit www.FNBAlaska.com, email Customer.Service@FNBAlaska.com, or call 777-4FNB (4362) from Anchorage/Eagle River, or 1-800-856-4FNB (4362) from other communities/Canada. First National Bank Alaska is an equal housing lender and member of FDIC.
Internet access permissions are necessary for the app to connect with First National Bank Alaska’s mobile banking. At this time, FNBApp is designed for consumer customer use only.
*Your mobile carrier’s message and data rates may apply.
Du kan till exempel kontrollera dina konton, betala räkningar, överföra pengar, handla med värdepapper och fonder, och omräkna belopp till mer än 25 valutor. Du kan också lätt hitta närmaste uttagsautomat, bankkontor eller kontakta oss.
Innan du loggar in, kan du:
- Hitta närmaste uttagsautomat
- Hitta närmaste kontor
- Kontakta oss
- Konvertera valutor
- Följa nationella och internationella börser
- Skapa egna kurslistor
När du är inloggad kan du även:
- Se dina konton
- Kontrollera konto- och saldouppgifter
- Betala Bank- och PlusGiro
- Betala e-fakturor och se autogiroaviseringar
- Överföra pengar mellan egna konton
- Överföra pengar till andras konton
- Se dina depåer och följa dina placeringar
- Köpa och sälja värdepapper på 17 börser, inklusive fondhandel och fondbyte
- Skicka och ta emot säkra meddelanden från rådgivare
För att kunna logga in måste du vara kund i Danske Bank och ha vår internetbank Hembanken samt en servicekod. Din servicekod skapar du själv i Hembanken.
Vill du bli kund i Danske Bank? Kontakta oss via mobilen eller gå in på vår hemsida www.danskebank.se.
•Check Account Balances
•Transfer funds between accounts
•Find our ATMs and Banking Centers using the GPS system provided by your device.
*Must be an Online Banking Customer
**Bill Pay payees and transfer accounts must be setup through internet banking.
The Bank went online in 2000 offering services to its customers through internet banking. Internet banking offers billpay, cash management, and e-statements.
FNB, Inc. also established a finance company, TuscValley Financial, Inc., which opened in June 2002. The office is located in New Philadelphia at 111 Front Avenue SE.
By continuing to increase facilities and services, the First National Bank of Dennison is looking forward to an even greater growth and expansion in the future as we serve the residents and businesses of Tuscarawas County and surrounding areas.
What's New in Version 2.2
• Full-Featured Mobile Money Manager
• Mobile Check Deposit, powered by MiSnap™ will automatically take the picture for you! If you tried to deposit checks in the past, this fixes those bugs, so please try again. You may be pleasantly surprised!
MOBILE BANKING FEATURES
Deposit a Check
*With an active Online Banking account, and fewer than two returned deposited items in the last 90 days, you can make deposits to your checking or savings accounts. Make your phone a personal teller with Mobile Check Deposit.
Mobile Check Deposit with MiSnap™ automatic image capture is not supported on Android tablets or phones that do not have a camera with auto-focus. If you have one of these devices, you will still be able to deposit a check by manually taking a picture of your check.
Business Mobile Check Deposit
Save multiple trips to the bank and deposit checks into your account in a snap! Now, you can turn your phone into your personal teller with Business Mobile Check Deposit. Contact your local bank branch to get started.
Business Mobile Check Deposit with MiSnap™ automatic image capture is not supported on Android tablets or phones that do not have a camera with auto-focus. If you have one of these devices, you will still be able to deposit a check by manually taking a picture of your check.
Our personal financial management tool gives you a complete view of your finances, even from other institutions. Create budgets, set alerts, view your cash flow, understand your net worth and more!
Add or remove payees, schedule a recurring or one-time bill payment and more with Bill Pay.
If you are enrolled in Text Banking, you can initiate your text right from the Mobile Banking App! Get account balances, history, or make transfers between accounts, all with a quick text. If you need to enroll, log-in to Online Banking, select Mobile Banking and follow the instructions to enroll in Text Banking.^
Transferring money between accounts from your phone is simple and convenient.
Receive and manage customized text or email alerts for balance thresholds, checks cleared, goals reached, or when nearing budget limits. Even receive alerts on accounts from other financial institutions.
Get the telephone numbers for customer service or INFOLine Telephone Banking, connect with us on various social media outlets, or send us an email.
Find a Location
Using GPS technology, Mobile Banking can help you find a branch or ATM nearest your current location, complete with turn-by-turn directions. We have ATM’s and branch locations across Missouri, Illinois, Kansas, and Oklahoma. Check out the locator, we have more locations within our family of banks than you think!
† Mobile Banking is free, but data and text rates from your mobile carrier may apply.
^ Text Banking is not available on tablet devices.
MiSnap™ is a product of Mitek Systems, Inc.