Madaraka Express is the Standard Gauge Railway services officially opened by Kenya’s 4th President on 31st May 2017. The train operates between the capital city Nairobi and Mombasa on a daily basis. The train services are divided into Express and Inter county trains.
1. Book seats and check ticket status. This app facilitates Graphical User Interface (GUI) for the official Kenya Railway's *639# USSD platform. Booking via Web is also facilitated courtesy of metickets.krc.co.ke.
2. Check the train schedule, arrival and departure for all the stations from Nairobi to Mombasa.
3. Fare Price calculator. Calculate the fare price using From-Destination criteria.
4. Track Journey. Receive notifications for station stops. This feature is still in BETA phase, therefore, it might not work as expected.
1. Ship cargo. Manage cargo transportation with the SGR services. Users will be notified once this feature commences.