Storm of Vengeance tells the story of a pivotal moment in the Warhammer 40,000 universe, during the legendary planetary conflict on Piscina IV. Featuring two of Games Workshop's most cherished characters, Grand Master Belial and Ork Warlord Ghazghkull Thraka, Storm of Vengeance offers the player the chance to command the tenacious defence of the planet with only 100 Dark Angel Space Marines, or attempt it's annihilation using the cunning of the Ork Waaagh! and their telly-porta technology.
- Unique compelling blend of resource management, unit construction and combat
- 50+ missions per faction
- In depth skill tree for each faction
- Powerful skills and abilities tailored for each faction
- Simultaneous cross platform multiplayer (Android, iOS & PC)
- Exclusive dynamic soundtrack capturing the rich atmosphere of the Warhammer 40,000 universe
2011 Best Multiplayer Game Award 2nd place - bestappever.com
"...it’s impossible to pass up if you’re even remotely interested in turn based strategy games." - TouchArcade
"...I’m truly in awe of everything that has been captured and neatly packaged in UniWar..." - AppCraver - 10/10
"...It’s probably the best strategy game on the iPhone right now..." - PixelatedGeek
UniWar™ is a classic multiplayer turn-based strategy game with an online community.
Players take turns building their army and fighting against each other. It is like chess with multiple races and boards where terrain affects attack and mobility of units.
- 3 races, each with 8 varied units.
- 10,000+ user created maps to choose from.
- Play up to 20 games at once.
- Team play allows 2v2, 3v3 and 4v4.
- Campaign with 21 missions.
- Play modes: Multiplayer online, Vs. AI, Vs. a friend on the same phone (hot seat).
- Worldwide Global Ladder.
- Email or push notifications when it is your turn.
- In-game chat and main chat room.
- 5 landscape themes with fog of war.
- Select a fast or slow turn duration from 3 min to 3 days.
The Horus Heresy: Drop Assault is the first ever video game in the wildly popular Horus Heresy setting of Warhammer 40,000.
Choose your side: will you side with the Emperor as a Loyalist, or Horus as a Traitor?
Command any of four popular Horus Heresy Legions: Emperor's Children, Death Guard, World Eaters, or Sons of Horus, each with a unique bonus
Challenge rivals around the world in Live Skirmish for awesome rewards
Customize your base and defense amongst the visually stunning ruins of The Horus Heresy setting in the Warhammer 40,000 universe
Fast-paced tactical combat and dynamic bonus missions ensure each epic battle is unique
Unlock immensely powerful troops from The Horus Heresy Era and obliterate your foes with a variety of earth-shattering attacks
Have any questions or feedback? We'd love to hear from you. Reach us at firstname.lastname@example.org!
Note: The Horus Heresy: Drop Assault is entirely free-to-play. However, some in-game items may be purchased with real-world currency. You may disable in-app purchases in your device's settings.
Note: This game requires an Internet connection.
The Horus Heresy: Drop Assault @ Copyright Games Workshop Limited 2014-2015. The Horus Heresy: Drop Assault, The Horus Heresy: Drop Assault logo, The Horus Heresy, The Horus Heresy Eye logo, GW, Games Workshop, Space Marine, 40K, Warhammer, Warhammer 40,000, 40,000, the ‘Aquila’ Double-headed Eagle logo, and all associated logos, illustrations, images, names, creatures, races, vehicles, locations, weapons, characters, and the distinctive likeness thereof, are either ® or TM, and/or © Games Workshop Limited, variably registered around the world, and used under license. All rights reserved to their respective owners.
1. Insert the player1's score in the first field
2. Insert the player2's score in the second field
NOTE: you can enter expressions involving additions and subtractions (eg. 2500-300-200 + 100 + 25)
3. If necessary, select the option to "-10%" to subtract 10% from the expression (eg. playing Khemri in euro format)
4. Select the "score 1-5" to set the calculation for the No-Limits format 5. The results will be displayed under the form.
1. Clear key (the recycle bin icon) by selecting this button will reset all input fields;
2. Share button (icon sharing) by selecting this button, it will be prompted to enter your and your opponent names (leaving the fields blank, the default values will be inserted).
After that, it will be possible to share the results of the calculation of the score in text format, including the date and all other informations, through live chat or email (depending on the app installed on the phone)
Rate this App!
PocketTactics.com’s Game of the Year, 2012
PocketTactics.com’s Multiplayer Game of the Year, 2012
VideoGameGeek.com’s Golden Geek Award, Best Mobile/Handheld game 2012
Gamezebo’s #1 Board/Card game of 2012
“An out-of-the-gate smash success.” – Gameshark.com
“I just keep playing this!” – Dicetower.com
“It was so much fun, it was all I could think about.” – Drakesflames.blogspot.com
Summoner Wars for Android is a digital card game with all the tactical elements of a board game. Summoner Wars for Android allows players to control the Phoenix Elves faction and battle against AI opponents or go online to play against others. Nine additional factions such as the Tundra Orcs, Guild Dwarves and Cave Goblins are available through the game’s in-app store. For those who wish to take the game to the next level, a deck-editor allows players to select the cards in their factions and reinforcements to build a custom deck to play with, within the confines of the rules. Changing cards can affect game play, making the game infinitely customizable.
A Playdek online account is required to play online.
Summoner Wars is a popular fantasy card game where players take on the role of a Summoner. Players cast spells and summon warriors to a battlefield and tactically maneuver them in an effort to defeat their opponent’s summoner. Summoner Wars offers many faction decks for players to choose from, like the precise Phoenix Elves, the hordes of Cave Goblins, or the righteous Vanguards. Each faction offers unique play and requires players to adapt to the special strategies available to that faction. Summoner Wars the card game was released in 2009 and has received critical acclaim from a variety of board game review sites.
• Phoenix Elves Faction and reinforcements included
• Factions and their reinforcement cards are included in a purchase
• 6 AI opponents
• 9 factions to purchase
• Mercenary Card pack to purchase
• Plaid Hat promo cards included in Mercenary Card pack
• Tutorial, Card Gallery and Rule Book
• Pass-and-play multiplayer (2 players)
• Asynchronous or real-time online play (2 players)
• Selectable Online game clocks
• Rematch button for online and offline matches
• “Next Game” button takes you to your next asynchronous online game
Find us on Facebook and Twitter! Playdek website: www.playdekgames.com
From Playdek, the award-winning iOS publisher and developer
• D&D Lords of Waterdeep
• Agricola(Golden Geek, 2013 – Boardgamegeek.com)
• Ascension: Chronicle of the Godslayer (Golden Geek, 2011 – Boardgamegeek.com)
• Food Fight iOS
• Penny Arcade the Game: Gamers vs Evil
• Can’t Stop
GLWG is the hit 3D turn-based strategy game that everyone's talking about. With a unique comical style and plenty of laughs and excitement, you'll keep coming back again and again for "just one more go."
❋ Campaign mode
❋ Multiplayer mode
❋ Skirmish mode
❋ Four difficulty settings
❋ Lush visuals
❋ Full 3D terrain affects gameplay
❋ Simple control method
❋ Lots of units
❋ Lots of terrain types
❋ High replayability
❋ Tons of humour
❋ Absolutely no birds or zombies
Take command of your army and battle the foe on land, sea and air but be sure to make wise decisions as you go. You want to deploy your soldiers to take full advantage of the higher terrain, natural choke points, ambush spots and defensive walls. Get it right and the bad guys will lose to your superior strategy skills.
See what other critics are saying:
❋ TapScape review: 10/10
"Great Little War Game is just that: a well-designed and enjoyable tactical war game perfect for those who enjoy the lighter side of virtual warfare."
❋ Touch Arcade review: 5/5
"I'll call Great Little War Game "great" without hesitation" ... "the kind of game you can really sink your teeth into, which is rare enough. So I'm delighted to discover that it's also rich in features, good looking and full of humor."
❋ Top10.com: First place (march)
"The lavish production values of the game, incredible attention to detail and excellent animation gives you a sense of aerial, naval and land warfare that gets as good as you can expect on a small screen"
Varied missions are the order of the day here - capture the enemy HQ, escort the Generalissimo to safety, guide small squads behind enemy lines, defend your base...you get the picture. There are 30 missions included, so it's going to be one crazy ride if you decide you’re brave enough to give them a try.
What are you waiting for? Right now, as you sit reading this, there is a battalion of soldiers just waiting for your command. Download Great Little War Game now and take your place alongside your troops. Lead well, live long and have fun.
You must make wise and timely decisions, eliminate scheming enemies, pay tribute to true friends, deftly plot, expose conspiracies and, of course, diligently look after the welfare of your large and happy family.
Only you know how to outwit the insatiable public prosecutors and greedy oligarchs, how to silence the determined opposition and to keep the military who are eyeing your seat in check. Only you are able to rein in the ignorant masses and prevent revolution, because you are the legitimate dictator of your country.
Dictate the fashion of the day to millions of people – their gaze is riveted only upon you.
Your task is to remain being the dictator as long as possible!
Determine your approach to each of the 6 factions!
Make 1,000 critical decisions!
Weave plots and unravel conspiracies!
Glorify yourself in the history of your country for centuries to come.
! - - ! - - ! - - ! - - ! - - ! - - ! - - ! - - ! - - ! - - !
Thank you all for helping us become a Top Paid and Featured app on Google Play!
Visually enhanced for the New Nexus 7!
Released for the first time to Google Play fans of Robert Kirkman's award winning "The Walking Dead", this game takes you from the moment Rick awakens in hospital, to the horrific camp invasion that costs the survivors valuable allies and friends.
The Walking Dead: Assault for Google Play features enhancements over the original, top-rated No1 strategy title. These include additional and enhanced sound and visual FX, new balance tweaks to the game's play difficulty, additional booster items to give you more ammo and health, and the Michonne character update from the original release.
AVAILABLE NOW! EPISODE 1: “DAYS GONE BYE”
Play as your favorite characters from the series – Rick, Glenn, Shane, Carl, Andrea, Lori and more! Assemble and choose your ultimate team of four, hunt for supplies, upgrade, and use unique special character abilities to survive against the walker hordes!
EXCLUSIVE BONUS WALKING DEAD CONTENT!
Complete Bonus Objectives and Challenges to unlock special content including artwork and wallpapers for your device, behind-the-scenes trivia, Google Play Achievements and much more!
Play the top-rated Official game of Robert Kirkman's Eisner Award-winning comic series "The Walking Dead", now a hit TV show from AMC about to launch its 4th Season!
"The Walking Dead: Assault' is a refreshing, complex zombie game"
- Sophie Prell, The Penny Arcade Report
“Assault is a meaty chunk of squad-based survival horror that faithfully follows Rick and the crew through several arcs of Robert Kirkman’s award winning comic book series…Most unexpected and greatly appreciated.”
- Mike Fahey, Kotaku
"Assault is a smart and sometimes fraught blend of running and gunning with the highest production values."
- Rich Stanton, Eurogamer.net
“So far, we're loving every second of our time with The Walking Dead: Assault. If you're into the Walking Dead universe or squad-based strategy games, you can pick this one up with confidence. Now if you'll excuse us, we're going to dive back into the post apocalyptic-world.”
– Chris Reed, Slidetoplay.com
THE PLAYERS SAY...
“This just came out of nowhere and I’m hooked!” –Jbannanyc
“A must buy for The Walking Dead fans.” –Bool Zero
“I love the show and this game does not disappoint.” –im-unarmed
“If you like the comics you will LOVE this game.” -Mstandgshs
•Authentic locations from the award-winning comic series, visualized within a 3D comic book style!
•Play as your favorite characters from the comics with intuitive controls built for Touch-screen devices!
•Trigger distractions such as flares and car alarms to divert attention away from you and your party – but be careful how much noise you make!
•Unlock and upgrade your characters' attributes to tilt the odds in your favor!
•Beat your friends times via Google Play Leaderboards!
Minimum Specs required = Android devices for 2.3 and 512MB of Memory.
iAP supplies consumables; please back up your device before deleting the app.
For more information or support visit of contact us through:
Check out the Walking Dead comic series at:
This game is Produced and Published by Skybound Asia, Skybound LLC, and Developed by Gamagio Limited.
✔ Unique holographic look.
✔ Upgrade your units to stay alive.
✔ A rich mix of RTS and Tower Defense genres.
✔ 3 difficulty levels and an infinite play mode.
✔ Detailed cities with schools, industrial zones and downtown districts.
✔ Hordes of enemies that aim to stop you from reaching your goal.
✔ Lots of infantry units and vehicles to choose from. Tanks with artillery support vs zombies? How will you command them?
✔ Different maps with different play styles.
✔ Your tactics depend on the set of units you chose for battle.
This game provides a fresh approach to tower defense/RTS genres. The main goal is to hold a city while an army of zombies tries to overpower and capture your base. You can try fast expansion, but it could stretch your forces lotto far so you won't be able to defend properly. Alternatively you can try to hold limited territory, but you will be facing a resource shortage in a week or so. All maps have numerous strategic possibilities so you can tailor your tactics. Your play style will be highly dependant on the units you'll have selected. Choose wisely. Will you use artillery to kill enemies at distance? Or, will you stick to close combat using infantry and barricading buildings to win?
The year is 2053. An unknown bio-weapon has been released from top secret laboratories and has now turned 86% of the world’s population into unnatural abominations. Only a secret military group, known as Iron Corps can put an end to this global threat.
NOTE ABOUT IN APP PURCHASES:
The in app purchases are completely optional. They are there to be used by players that want a quick way to get extra tactical points. If you are not a fan of IAP, rest assured that you can definitely beat the game without them.
The world's most devilishly addictive defense game is back - welcome to Kingdom Rush: Frontiers!
Bigger and badder than ever before, Kingdom Rush: Frontiers is a whole new level of the furiously fast, enchantingly charming gameplay that made the original title an award-winning hit. Tap your troops through an epic (mis)adventure as you defend exotic lands from dragons, man-eating plants, and ghastly denizens of the underworld -all with flashy new towers, levels, heroes, and more goodies to help you crush your foes to a pulp. (Don't worry, we've still got all the good ol' stuff from the last game, too. It's vintage now.)
Kingdom Rush: Frontiers packs in so much content, it's like a fully upgraded artillery blast of mouthwatering, pixelated joy launched right into your smiling little face... and it hurts so good!
• Fantastic Tower Defense game with lots of strategic decisions. Great power-user stuff like Reinforcements, Meteor Strikes, Freeze Bombs and medieval devastating nukes!
• Fortify the frontier in exotic news lands - hold the line in deserts, jungles and even the underworld!
• Eight new specialized tower upgrades! Slice, sizzle, and stomp your foes with Crossbow Forts, Mighty Templars, Necromancers, and even Earthquake Machines - hey, we told you we were shaking things up.
• Over 18 tower abilities! Unleash Death Riders, pestilence clouds, or Assassins that steal and kill your enemies!
• Over 40 enemies with unique abilities! Stay on your toes as you fight through desert sandworms, tribal shamans, nomad tribes and underground terrors.
• Eleven legendary heroes. Choose your champions and train their abilities! Each has unique specialties that fit different play styles!
• Special units and features on every stage! Watch out for the Black Dragon!
• Merciless boss fights! Hey, we told you to get those upgrades...
• Upgrade system allows you to min/max your towers towards your preferred strategy.
• Hours of gameplay with over 70 achievements!
• Classic, Iron, and Heroic game modes to challenge your tactical skills!
• Three difficulty modes! Are you up for a real challenge? Go with Hard mode!
Intoxicating charm with a rousing score, full-bodied voice-overs and lovingly illustrated cartoon art! (Complete with cartoon blood, naturally.)
• In-game encyclopedia! True warriors know thine enemies... and their towers. Study up!
PRAISE FOR KINGDOM RUSH: IGN Editor's Choice, Slide To Play Must Have, 148 Apps Editor's Choice, Jay is Games Game of the Year, Pocket Gamer Gold Award, Touch Arcade 4.5/5
- 3 new Halloween stages!
- 9 new enemies! Face vicious Ghouls, Ghosts of lost souls, ferocious Werewolves and even powerful Vampires!
- 2 New Heroes: Hire Dante the vampire slayer or summon Bonehart the legendary Dracolich.
- New mechanic: Moonlight!
- 5 achievements!
- Easter Eggs and Cameos! Even the Headless Horseman!
Play the free RPG named "Templar Assault RPG" and enjoy hours of turn-based strategy before you upgrade to Templar Assault Elite. Trese Brothers never runs ads in our games -- enjoy an ad free, permission free experience!
Templar Assault is a turn-based strategy RPG which pits the venerable and mighty warriors of the Templar Order against the destructive forces of the Star Traders Quadrant. Build, equip, and control you Templar squad on the field of battle as you face aliens, xenoform, forgotten evils, pirates and heretics.
In this sci-fi tactical role playing game (RPG), you maneuver your indomitable but cumbersome warriors through tight spaces aboard starcraft, on the surface of planets, and in deep and ancient mines and temples. While protected by the mighty Templar armor, and wielding the destructive powers of the Leviathan weaponry, you must coordinate and command your warriors with skill to survive the horrendous forces of evil.
Templar Assault takes inspiration from Star Traders RPG, and the Aliens films, to produces a high-tension tactics game that requires a unique level of focus and skill. Your Templar Knights are a tight knit team of warriors capable of combat in any environment -- however, their enemies are dire and mighty and only by working together and with strategic unison can they prevail.
Our development team is actively continuing development and updates of this indie RPG and we are very receptive to feedback and suggestions. Please email us!
As a Templar captain in this strategy RPG you will:
- Face hours of high-tension combat across many campaigns (43 levels in Templar Assault free)
- Deploy specialized soldiers -- the Hydra flamer, Neptune heavy gunner, and the melee berserker
- Battle against xenos forms, aliens, spawning egg-sacks, ancient evils, pirates and heretics!
- Use the vast armory of Templar arms and armor and special item upgrades
- Train each of your Templar soldiers as they gain experience from level to level to increase their prowess
Experience the Elite Upgrade: Epic new content include 57 Elite-only levels, more Skirmish levels, more enemy types, and over 45 new types of deadly weapons and mighty armors! Burn your retribution into the Quadrant as an Elite Templar commander.
This epic tactical space RPG is a hit with fans of strategy games, action RPG, tactics games, chess, adventure RPG, and classic or retro team combat games will appreciate the old school styling and deep game play. Read over the comments to see Templar Assault hailed as one of the best RPGs on Android!
Templar Assault was rated as one of the most hardcore and best RPGs of 2013 by HardcoreDroid.com!
Templar Assault is on Facebook:
Join the Community Forum:
Follow Trese Brothers on Twitter:
Try our Other Top RPGs
Heroes of Steel RPG
Star Traders RPG
Cyber Knights RPG
Age of Pirates RPG
Star Traders 4X Empires
Elite and Free Editions on Android Market
8/10 - Silver Award - "If the franchise has burrowed its way into your affections at all over the past decade, this is the mobile version for you", Pocket Gamer
4.8/5 – “Amazing” – “Some of the best franchises don’t last more than two or three titles, let alone eighteen years. There’s a definite reason for that. Download the game and see for yourself”, AndroidShock
4.5/5 – “You should not miss this game”, RealDroidGaming
Grab your grenades and prepare for battle, as the worms are back, bigger and better than ever in Worms™ 2: Armageddon! The best-selling turn-based-strategy blast-a-thon is now available on Android, with new weapons, brand new customisation options and of course, more explosions!
Worms™ 2: Armageddon features:
• Authentic Worms™ gameplay with cartoon-style visuals, comical audio and a refined control system using the innovative touch screen user interface
• New to Worms? Make sure to check out the Practice mode, where you can try out weapons against A.I. dummy worms
• 30 Single Player missions across 5 new themes including Manhattan, Medieval, Sports, Construction and Cheese
• Body Count Mode, take on endless waves of increasingly tough enemy worms
• Take on players from around the world with online Wi-Fi multiplayer action for 2 players
• Pass-and-Play with hotseat local multiplayer action for 2-4 players
• New weapons and utilities, including the Sentry Gun, Electromagnet, Napalm Strike, Super Sheep, Petrol Bomb, Armageddon, Pneumatic Drill, Earthquake and Poison Strike
• Classic Worms™ weaponry, including the return of the Sheep, Holy Hand Grenade, Concrete Donkey, Parachute, Baseball Bat and Ninja Rope
• Personalise the look of your team by changing your worms names, hat, skin, speech bank, gravestone, fort and victory dance!
• 12 different Game Styles including new modes Fort Mode and Crazy Crates and the return existing modes Easy, Normal, Pro, ‘Bazooka and Grenade’, Melee, Gun Show, Heads Up, Lightside, Darkside and Sudden Death. You can even create your own Custom Game Style!
NOTE: Team17 offers no support for third party or edited ROMs. Any performance or critical issues experienced on a non-standard factory ROM for any device will not be supported. If you would like to request support for any ROMs which are not standard, please contact the developer of the ROM directly.
This legendary war is carried out over 57 land territories and 48 sea zones, and includes 9 different units like infantry, tanks, bombers and battleships. Conquer the enemy and claim victory by destroying their armies and capturing their capital cities!
Use Google Play Game Services to play turn-based games online against your Google+ friends, or auto-match opponents. Send invitations, play rematches, earn achievements and rank on the Wins leaderboard! Receive push notifications when it's your turn to play. Currently supports 2-player games with multiple game mode options.
Local play in 1941 supports 5 players over two teams, in pass and play format combined with an advanced AI if desired. It has been exclusively designed and developed for Android devices including medium to high end phones and tablets, with crisp graphics and an intuitive touch interface.
Awesome features include turn-based multiplayer, detailed in-game statistics, full replay capability, automatic game saving, custom sounds and legendary music. If you're a fan of strategy board games like Axis & Allies®, Age of Conquest, World Conquer or Border Siege, don’t miss 1941!
Note that this game is HD and may run out of memory during loading on some older devices, especially those with 512MB of RAM or less, depending on the manufacturer.
Don’t hesitate to contact me directly with any bugs, questions, suggestions or if you just don't like it and want a refund: email@example.com
The Axis & Allies® game and its associated trademarks are the property of Hasbro, Inc. and Wizards of the Coast LLC. This game is neither endorsed by nor affiliated with either company.
- New Civilization - Korea
- New Leaders - Lenin the Russian communist, King Sejong king of Joseon
- New Units – strengthen your military might with brand new combat units including Aircraft Carriers, Jet Fighters and Special Forces.
- New Technology – race to science supremacy with new technology such as: Lasers, Modern Medicine and Information Technology
- New Buildings & Wonders – grow and expand your civilization like never before with new buildings and wonders including Nuclear Power Plant, The Red Cross and Silicon Valley
- Enhanced 3D Graphics – updated 3D graphics taking full advantage of the devices graphical capability
- Scenario Challenges - reenact historic events and battles in the Scenario Mode
Follow us on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/civ
Follow us on Twitter: @2kgames
For more great games visit: https://www.2k.com/games
Intense Audiovisual Experience
Based on the popular Flash Game with 25 Million Fans
• 80 Missions in an Exceptional Campaign Mode
A contaminated alien organism is about to die... Take a deep look inside, while it launches its final defense program. Enter a microscopic world of cells, neurons and DNA tentacles. Take control of the last antibody cells and save the entire species from extinction.
• Make the Impossible Possible
You can cure the organism by capturing enemy cells. To do this, draw a line between green antibody and red enemy cells. This will launch DNA tentacles which drain energy from enemy cell cores and eventually overtake them. Keep an eye on your energy supply and boost your attacks by cutting the tentacles. Capture all enemy cells to secure a zone. Cure all zones and the life form will survive…
• Furious Enemy
Beware of an intelligent and wide awake enemy which fights back without ever giving up. You’ll need to stay focused and master the art of “Tentacle War” in order to prevent the death of your host.
✓ All New Game Experience
✓ Easy to Get Into, Hard to Put Down
✓ HD Display Support
✓ Microscopic World
✓ Suspenseful Atmosphere
✓ 80 Single Player Missions
✓ Original Soundtrack
✓ Optional Random Level Generator
Ant Raid fills your device with fun cartoony action! Jump into the hilarious story of an ant colony trying to survive swarms of fellow insects, mutated into mindless monsters!
You’ll know when you’ve been bitten by the Ant Raid bug!
• GORGEOUS GRAPHICS!
Feast your eyes on high-definition 3D graphics and animations.
• OFF-THE-WALL STORYLINE!
Experience an epic tale through animated cut-scenes featuring quirky characters and unexpected twists.
• EASY-TO-GRASP CONTROLS AND UNIQUE GAMEPLAY!
Enjoy responsive and intuitive touch controls. Taste the fresh blend of action, arcade and strategy.
• ENDLESS GAMEPLAY!
Challenge your friends and the rest of the world in four dynamic Survival modes.
• AWESOME SOUNDTRACK!
Indulge your ears with an original soundtrack and crazy sound effects.
• • Press review • •
It's real-time strategy meets Plants vs. Zombies, with lots of legs. Well worth a look." Guardian.co.uk, 30 best Android apps of the week
Tap! magazine (score: 5/5): "It's pretty much Ants vs Zombies, but Ant Raid's controls are more organic than those in PopCap's game, and the oddball sense of humour and design is, if anything, superior."
"While Ant Raid is definitely a more casual take on traditional RTS games, it's skillfully done."
- Slide To Play (score: 4/4, "Must Have")
"Ant Raid shows how sneaky the casual RTS is."
- 148Apps (score: 4.5/5 stars)
"For anyone who wants some strategy in their action games, it's a perfect fit."
- TouchArcade (score: 4/5 stars)
- ewtang.com (score: 4/5 stars)
FOLLOW US: http://twitter.com/herocraft
WATCH US: http://youtube.com/herocraft
LIKE US: http://www.facebook.com/herocraft.games
© 2012 Prank Ltd. Published by Herocraft Ltd. All rights reserved.