LayerDraw is an image editing program that is optimized for tablets and phones. You can draw images in portrait or landscape mode, create separate layers for each part of an image, set background colors for each layer, move and resize layers, and (on Android 3.0 and above) set the opacity (alpha) for each layer.
Create custom Brushes for everything from drawing simple lines to drop-shadowed lines, fill areas, neon effects, fade, re-paint existing lines, color empty areas between other areas, and more. Brushes are also pressure-sensitive -- Press harder to draw wider lines or more intense colors.
• Draw in Layers
• Import Gallery pictures into Layers
• Take pictures directly into Layers
• Portrait and Landscape mode support
• Pressure-sensitive Brushes
• Multi-touch for drawing straight lines
• Optional hardware acceleration
• Use for photo editing, or drawing from scratch