1 Make your pixel art from scratch or based on an existing photo or cartoon.
2 Adjust next frame picture based the previous picture which saves your lots of time.
3 Export your animation as a GIF format which is support by every version of browser no matter on the PC platform or the mobile platform.
4 Edit a existing GIF file.
5 Share your work with your friends.
The Paint Bucket is very useful. You can use it to change the color of a line or change the color of a closed area.
If you think draw Avatar pixel by pixel is boring, you can download the DOODLE FUN. It makes avatars with lots of small parts.
GIF, avatar, bitstrips, animator, pixel art
Draw your cartoon using frame-by-frame animation. It works just like the old school flipbook but with a modern twist!
Whether you are sketching, storyboarding, animating, or simply playing around FlipaClip offers intuitive tools and is the perfect platform for your creative ideas.
• Onion Layers (Shows before and after frames as ghost images)
• Drawing Layers
• Animation timeline
• Frames manager
• Drawing tools
• Build animation videos
• Share animation videos through (YouTube, Facebook, Vine, Instagram)
• Pressure sensitive pen support
• Samsung Spen support
FlipaClip was created for the Samsung Galaxy Note App Challenge and won Honorable Mention!
Share your creations with us on facebook!
Open source code used by FlipaClip:
stop motion, stick figure, flash, canvas, creative, creation, rotoscope, rotoscoping
- Custom Background: Colour or (cropped) image
- Instant Animation Playback
- Slick Animation Interface
- Unlimited Animation length
- Exporting to .gif files
- No Advertisements
- No limit on Stick figure count
- Increased Customisation
- Quicker Updates
INTERNET – Used for Ads and Analytics. Only found in the free version of the mobile app
READ/WRITE EXTERNAL STORAGE – Using for saving/opening created animations, also used for exporting to .gif files. Mobile application only has access to the specified folder. (Can be changed in Settings).
Tags: stick figure stickfigures animation animator d-map studios onion skinning moving picture .gif playing looping frames load new admob google analytics mobile app
1. Upin & Ipin Musim 1-7 & English Version
2. BoBoiBoy Musim 1-3 & English Version
3. Pada Zaman Dahulu Musim 1-3
4. Bola Kampung Musim 1 & Extreme
Video akan sentiasa dikemaskini. Semua video adalah hak milik Les' Copaque, Animonsta Studios, Animasia Studio dan 3rd Rock Creation.
Selamat menonton. Terima kasih.
A Low-Res Drawing and Animation program. The constraints of the system will guide you in creating fun and simple animations.
Using the Tap Tempo feature, you can sync your animation to live music, and play it out fullscreen on compatible devices.
See it in action at http://vimeo.com/15669177
* Simple interface
* Multi-touch and double-tap zooming and panning
* Adding several figures to a frame
* Modifying, deleting, duplicating and re-organising frames
* Making new figures with the Stretch, Copy, Add and Delete tools
* Saving and loading animations
* Exporting animated GIF files
* Importing animations made with Pivot Stickfigure Animator version 2
* Changing the colour of the background and individual figures
* Storing figures you want to use again
* Preset figures to help you get started: Stickman, Alphabet, Swords
Note: Instructions can be found at the bottom of the menu, by clicking the "How to use Stickdroid" button. Please read them first.
Note: To make new figures, please read the instructions under "Modifying a figure". The "Store the figure with a name" button in the menu lets you add figures to the "Add Figure" menu.
Try the demo first to see if you like it!
You have long heard it from your iPhone/iPad friend now here it is. Hand-drawn animations right on your tablet! No tools needed- just your fingers and Animation Desk and off you go. The drawing interface provided by Animation Desk for Android resembles the real working environment of a professional animator who completes each frame of an animation on a specially-designed desk, the animation desk.
Animation Desk for Android provides an easy, friendly, and intuitive drawing environment so that everyone can enjoy creating their own animated works. Come join us to appreciate the beauty of traditional animations!
THE STAGE IS YOURS! Simply sketch on the screen with your fingers and turn the drawings into animations in just a few steps. You will soon find yourself become the creator of your own fantasy land.
What others have to say about Animation Desk:
“One of the original reasons why I always liked Animation Desk is that you didn't have to be a professional with years of experience or have a degree in design to fully realize the potential of your creativity. The app was created with the beginner in mind so that they'd be making hand-drawn animations in no time.”—AppCraver
“Designed for both amateurs and professional animators, Animation Desk is a versatile app capable of creating intricate animations through an easy to use and intuitive user interface.”-- AppDictions
Friendly and gorgeous user interface
Realistic scene for animation creating
Various painting tools with pressure sensitivity
Pencil, crayon, fountain pen, three types of brush and eraser
Color selection palettes
Give your works life by decorating it with more than 100 vivid colors
Adjustable size and opacity for the brushes and eraser
Manage every stroke to your liking
Animate your ideas with ease by inserting your favorite picture as the static background
See an overlay of adjacent frames
Four sets of frame rate supported
The smoothness of your animation depends on the frame rate and you can choose from 3FPS to 24FPS (frame per second).
Easy file management
Create and manage files under the thumbnail mode
Powerful frame manager
Editing, coping, moving, deleting frames is like a summer breeze
We value your feedback and comments as they help us make Animation Desk better! We also have access to the professional user community and constant refer to them for future product improvements. Talk to us on Facebook and let us know how we could make it better for you!
**For instruction and demonstration, please visit our website.
Join our Facebook Page to learn more about our apps!
- Animation Desk: www.facebook.com/animationdesk
- Kdan Mobile: www.facebook.com/kdanmobile
Letters in Motion is an artistic toolset for creating animated text videos (also called kinetic typography or motion typography). With a wide-range of features, functional design, and efficient workflow, Letters In Motion can be a great addition to your creative toolkit.
* Over 60 customizable tools for layout, styling, animating, and rendering for boundless creative possibilities.
* A sophisticated animation system that you control for genuine artistic freedom.
* Render video to a number of industry standard formats for everything from uploading and sharing to compositing into larger video projects.
* Integrated support for adding and animating images alongside text.
* Include an audio track and sync animations with audio.
* Import and export projects to share your work or develop collaboratively.
La Linea ("The Line") is an Italian animated series created by the Italian cartoonist Osvaldo Cavandoli. The series consists of 90 episodes, each about 2–3 minutes long, which were originally broadcast on the Italian channel RAI between 1971 and 1986. Over the years the series aired in more than 40 countries around the world.
The tune played in the background of the series was created by Franco Godi.
The cartoon features a man (known as "Mr. Linea") drawn as a single outline around his silhouette, walking on an infinite line of which he is a part. The character encounters obstacles and often turns to the cartoonist, represented as a live-action hand holding a white grease pencil, to draw him a solution, with various degrees of success. One recurring obstacle was an abrupt end of the line. The character would often almost fall off the edge into oblivion and get angry with the cartoonist and complain about it. He was voiced by Carlo Bonomi in a mock version of Milanese that resembled gibberish as much as possible, giving the cartoon the possibility to be easily exported without dubbing. The voice resembles Pingu's, the Swiss animated penguin, which was also voiced by Bonomi.
From 1972 on La Linea was shown on numerous TV stations in Europe as well as in cinema, mostly as interstitial between commercials. La Linea was shown in more than 40 countries over the world. The series won prizes 1972 in Annecy and 1973 in Zagreb.
In the United States, the cartoons were featured on the children's TV series The Great Space Coaster, although La Linea was given different names by the show's characters, Roy, Goriddle Gorilla, Gary Gnu, and Knock Knock, before the cartoon was played. Not all La Linea cartoons were featured on this show. As well as part of KQED's International Animation Festival in the 1970's
The La Linea style was used in two music videos for Italian disco artist Gigi D'Agostino: 1999's "Bla Bla Bla" and 2000's "The Riddle".
In 2005, the video for the Jamiroquai song "(Don't) Give Hate a Chance" paid homage to La Linea. The video is an animated commentary on the War on Terrorism and features 3D representations of the familiar La Linea character, as well as the animator's hand and pencil.
A similar concept was used in the final introduction for the British version of Whose Line is it Anyway?.
Cavandoli drew La Linea for the last time, just before his death, for use in advertisements of an Icelandic bank called Kaupthing.
Home appliance producer Vestel used La Linea in its TV ad campaign in Turkey.
BabyFirst TV uses a La Linea style animation for the opening and closing animation for their BabyFirst TV FYI segments
In October 2012 Ford ran a TV ad campaign for its C-MAX hybrid using La Linea.
The show is known by different names around the world, including:
"Aghaaye Khat" / "آقای خط" (Mr. Line) in Iran
"Linus på linjen" (Linus on the line) in Sweden
"Linus linjalla" (Linus on the line) in Finland
"Badum badum" in Slovenia
"Badum badum" and sometimes "Złośniczek" in Poland
"Menő Manó" in Hungary
"Mar Kav" / "מר קו" (Mr. Line) in Israel
"Bajram" in Albania
"Streken" in Norway
"Stregen" in Denmark
"Línan" in Iceland
"Baljum Baljum" in Republic of Macedonia
"Bay Meraklı" (Mr. Curious) in Turkey
"Барум Барум" / "Barum Barum" or "Абаракандиши Ди Фјури" / "Abarakandiši Di Fjuri" in Serbia
"Lineman" in the United States
"La Linéa" in France
"A Linha" in Brazil
"Lijntje" in the Netherlands
"Abelardo" in Argentina
"La ligne" in Québec, Canada
No need for expensive photography equipment, you just need Lapse It.
★ Featured on the English TV Show "The Gadget Show" http://youtu.be/QjjayQVHnrk
★ "Looking to do time-lapse with your mobile device? Lapse It is a very appealing option" by Erez Zukerman, PCWorld
★ "Lapse It is by far the best time lapse application I’ve come across so far" by Robert Iagar, AppStorm
POWERFUL AND UNIQUE FEATURES:
● Capture stunning shots using the camera full sensor ( Pro version )
● Well designed UI improving visual and usability
● Unique and blazing fast render engine
● Ability to insert sound tracks
● Customisable frame rate
● Stop Motion mode
● Import from other sources ( apps or cameras )
● Render to MP4, MOV and FLV
● Upload directly to YouTube, Facebook, G+ and many others
● Stunning different effects.
● Adjustable focus, white balance and scene modes.
● Built-in Time Lapse Social Gallery.
● Video Trimmer
● Reverse Time
● Flip in any direction
● Frequently updates and fast support
● Silent camera ( Some phones doesn't support it )
● Front facing camera ( Pro version )
● On screen information during capture
● Easily adjustable full featured settings
● No restrictions for capture length or frames
● Tested and approved by more then 50.000 people
Lapse It has a UNIQUE and POWERFUL native C++ render engine that allows you to creates spectacular videos, it is blazing fast, robust, support audio and has a fully featured range of settings to apply.
Lapse It is the ONLY app in the Market with this powerful render engine, and the only one that really works rendering the videos in the Android proper format, so you can easily watch the videos on your phone, share it across the web and with other devices.
Also there's plenty of features, you can really customize your sequence of pictures in many different ways and will be easy to archive the desired result. You can even apply different stylish camera effects to them.
This new version brings more integration with social networks so you can easily publish your videos or share through the built-in Lapse It gallery, where other users can watch and vote.
In the lite version, the resolution is limited to 240p. The free version is for evaluation purposes and if you like the app, please support it's further development. In the professional version you can capture using the camera full sensor and render up to 1080p.
WHAT IS TIME LAPSE ?
Time Lapse is a photography technique that gives an accelerated view of slowly changing events. Events such as movement of clouds, the rising and setting of the sun, animal life, a party with your friends, even individual activities like draw on paper, play a sports game or anything else that you can imagine. You will see them in a new way and otherwise undetectable patterns will emerge.
Android is a trademark of Google Inc.
If Lapse It has some issue in your device, it would be wise to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org and describe your problem, giving a bad rating here will not help to solve the problem.
Thanks for understanding.
This software uses code of FFmpeg licensed under the LGPLv2.1 and its source can be downloaded by sending a request to the application's author (email@example.com)
- Watch some examples of what VidU can do. This is just the tip of the iceberg...
- Get inspired by browsing our large database of animations divided into many categories:
Animate your video and let your creativity run wild with VidU!
- choose from hundreds of animations in many categories such as Birthdays, Christmas, Sports, Family, Flowers and more
- Create motion by moving animations along a predefined path
- Let the animations interact with the video to create a funny, serious or any kind of story or message
- Share your creations on Facebook, Google+ and VidU's own network
Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org with ANY issues you may encounter. We listen.
Note: The app needs some permissions such as video/audio recording (you can record from within VidU), storage access (to save story files), internet access (for share and uploads) etc. We DO NOT access any of your contacts, emails or anything private to you. The app simply lets you record and create a story, save it, upload it and share on social networks.
Have you ever wondered how people create those funny animated videos ? Now you can record them too with new Stop Motion feature (available as an extra Pack). To use it Enable Stop Motion mode, set duration of each fragment and pause between recordings. Once Enabled it will start recording the video with short fragments and delay between recordings giving you time for re-positioning an object or person.
You don’t have to be a video editor or know anything about video editing at all.
You don't need professional camera and video editor software.
Pick up a song, select from a number of effects and filters and start recording. No need to wait to see the result, you can even change the effects as you record the movie !
★ More than 50 effects in total, numerous effects for free: Film, Ghost, Cartoon, Cinematic, Stroboscope, Thermal, Mirror, Neon and others
★ Select mp3 song on your device for the video or use microphone
★ Pause/resume record of the video to change the effect and scene
★ Start Timer allows you to delay the recording of each clip and gives you time to get prepared for recording
★ Autopause let's you pause recording automatically without touching the button on the phone
★ Fast forward mode
★ Create animated videos with Stop Motion feature
★ Export to Media Gallery in mp4 format. Look for this option under the Share button
★ Built-in player to watch recorded movies
★ Support for back and frontal camera
★ Share and upload to Youtube, Facebook and other services
It's easy to use. Give it a try and see how you perform as music video star !
If you experience problems/crashes please let us know by email and we will look into the problem. Thank you.
Instructions & Recommendations:
- Recording video requires a lot of CPU/GPU power. On some devices you may get low-fps and jerky videos. If so, try decreasing resolution on the settings page.
- Please note that at the moment the app supports only mp3 tracks! It won't accept audio in other formats (wma, mp4a, ogg etc)! You can reset audio source to microphone in the settings.
- Video recording requires a lot of free space on SD card. The app will warn if free space on your SD is below 300M and will block or stop recording if it falls below 100M.
- Please disable the "Do not keep activities" option in the Settings/Developer options/Apps. It might cause issues on some devices (endless app restart).
VideoFX uses ffmpeg under LGPL license and libjpeg-turbo under BSD license
How it works:
Motion detection can be started by pressing the "Start Motion Detection" button on the main page. After starting the motion detection, app goes into video monitor mode. In the video monitor mode, it continuously analyses the captured video and checks for any movement or change in the scene. Upon detecting a movement it goes into video record mode. In the video record mode it just records the video and does not analyse the scene. After recording the video for the specified duration the app transitions back to the video monitor mode. This loop continues till you stop the motion detection. Motion detection can be stopped by pressing the "Stop Motion Detection" button on the main page.
1. Specify the video capture duration (in seconds). After the app detects a movement in the scene, it records the video for this duration.
2. Choose the desired "Motion Detector Sensitivity" option.
3. Press "Start Motion Detection" button. This would show the camera preview on the screen. Place the phone in a stationary place. Optionally press the power button so that screen turns off immediately.
4. Now the app is doing the motion detection or video recording.
5. You may want to put the phone in silent mode so that it does not make any sound while recording the video.
6. Captured videos are stored in "VMDSpy" folder in the SD card.
7. To stop the motion detection: Unlock the phone. You may see the camera preview. Press the "Back" button on the phone to see the app's main page. Press "Stop Motion Detection" button and the "Exit" button.
1. This app just records the video on the SD card when it detects a movement in the scene. It does not send SMS or email. This is mainly to keep the app simple and easy to use.
2. The motion detection algorithm that we have chosen cannnot detect a very very slowly changing scene. This is mainly to simplify the whole setup procedure. Hence this app may not be suitable for capturing a slowly changing scene. We have given the "Motion Detector Sensitivity" option in the app. Please try different settings and use the appropriate one that satisfies your need.
3. Current version of the app cannot monitor and record the video simultaneously. Because of this limitation, we could miss the video for a small duration. Hence this app is NOT suitable for detecting any high speed action. On an average we may loose the video up to a second, but that depends the phone model.
If you have any suggestions or any specific needs please write to us. We would like to hear from you.
Please try our other apps "M-Surveillance", "easy spy video", "M-Spy", "M-surveillanceFree","easy spy", "easy spy pic".
Enjoy movies, music videos and TV shows with this video player. Just enter the video link into the search box and hit the download button to get the video downloaded to your phone.
Your videos & movies will look and sound amazing on your phone or tablet.
★ Watch movies & videos online & offline
★ Play YouTube videos
★ All video formats supported: mp4, avi, 3gp, mov, flv, wmv, mpg, webm, mkv,...
★ Smooth playback (no skipping or lagging)
★ Full HD playback
★ Superb video image & audio quality
★ Best easy to use film player
★ Download motion pictures
One click to show control bar, double click to pause video/resume play.
While this is not mainly a video downloader, there are many third party websites you can access to download free videos legally so you can watch them offline. Through our app, you will see a download button that you can use to download videos.
Share your video player on Facebook, Google+, Twitter, Tumblr, Gmail, Dropbox, WhatsApp, Skype and any other apps of your choice.
This app is made for you and your feedback is very welcome, if you have any issues while using this app or you have ideas to improve it, please contact the developer.
We believe that apps should be free, so everyone can enjoy them. In order to offer it for free and keep developing even more great free apps, we have no other option but to show ads. We have carefully selected those so they don't interfere with your app. If you don’t want to see ads, don’t install this app.
***This app might contain links to third party websites that are neither controlled nor owned by us. By using this app, you expressly relieve us from any and all liability arising from your use of any third-party website.
Please note that some sites do not allow downloads unless they have a “download” or similar link displayed, those sites forbid copy, reproduction & broadcasting any videos. Please be mindful of copyrights when downloading videos. Stay legal, do not download videos that are not free to download according to the applicable laws. We do not endorse or encourage any type of copyrights infringing activities.
Stop reading and get New Video Player - free now!
- Watch films offline (very useful for slow or unstable Internet connections)
- Play films with best quality
- Watch a film on your mobile or tablet while something else is playing on TV
- Kids entertainment (get some peace of mind while children watch movies)
- Play movies smoothly
- Watch films anywhere
- Watch YouTube videos (copy the video URL first)
- Powerful film player
- Catch up on your favorite shows
More from developer
Draw pictures on the screen using the handy editor. Preview and edit your animations. Then when you're happy with your animation, encode and share a video in MP4, AVI, Flash, or Quicktime format.
Note: Video encoding and extraction requires the LookSee Encoder application, available separately. LookSee Encoder also works with LookSee Animator, the time-lapse/stop-motion application.
*NEW*: You can now create animated GIF files without having to purchase LookSee Encoder.
Feedback and suggestions requested. Please let us know what you'd like to see in LookSee Draw!
Note: As of version 1.2, there is a new permission for reading device system logs. This is *not* used for probing sensitive information. It is only for reading system logs in the event there is a problem with the application that requires debugging information to solve.
Create custom Brushes for everything from drawing simple lines to drop-shadowed lines, fill areas, neon effects, fade, re-paint existing lines, color empty areas between other areas, and more. Brushes are also pressure-sensitive -- Press harder to draw wider lines or more intense colors.
• Draw in Layers
• Import Gallery pictures into Layers
• Take pictures directly into Layers
• Portrait and Landscape mode support
• Pressure-sensitive Brushes
• Multi-touch for drawing straight lines
• Optional hardware acceleration
• Use for photo editing, or drawing from scratch
* Create chord sets for easy recall by picking chords from a huge chord library.
* Create your own chords by tapping frets on a fretboard.
* Chord layout lets you combine chords on the fly.
* Download from a wide selection of sounds, from acoustic guitars to raging amps. Sounds are updated frequently.
* Use it to jam along with music playing on your phone, or with other Twang users.
NOTE: This library can convert videos of any length, but please be aware that converting a feature-length video on your phone will take a long time relative to the time required to do it on a desktop computer.
* Processor load (individual cores and aggregate)
* Total and used/free memory
* Processor type
* OS version
* Last boot
* Processes View shows a list of processes running on the device, including:
. Process Name
. Process CPU usage
. State (e.g. Running, Sleeping, Zombie)
* Click on a process and view details such as: Associated package names, importance, parent process ID, user ID, number of threads, allowed CPU cores, stack segment size, context switch count and so on.
* Resources View displays historical graphs of CPU load (all cores, plus aggregate on multi-core devices), memory-use history (total memory usage, buffers), and Network history (upload/download totals and current upload/download speed).
* File System View displays file system partitions, including free and used space for each. Click on a File System to see how much space each directory is using up. Drill down to file level and view files to see what's in them.
Yes, it's geeky. If that's your thing, give it a try. Let us know what you think.
Walltop comes with two live wallpapers that let you see your device's health at a glance. High-level information about system load, network activity, file I/O, uptime and more are displayed in floating bokeh balls, or in basic control-panel style.
The Bokeh-style wallpaper also creates a reddish glow in the background that grows brighter the harder the CPU works.
* Floating balls!
* Displays a lot of info, looks good doing it
* Hardware accelerated (on supporting devices): Almost no impact on battery life
* Shows load on whole CPU, individual cores