(Please send e-mail in English)
★This app is for beginners. If your drawing skill is proficient, you don't need to download this app :)
Character Maker - How to draw
★YouTube Channel: http://www.youtube.com/user/2SignB
★YouTube play list of Character Maker:
★Official Website: www.artipunk.com
Compatibility> Smartphone, Tablet
Min.> GalaxyS2 class smartphone
Supported Languages> English, Korean
Character Maker is 2D program.
However you can draw 2D character with 3D ANGLE system.
This is not drawing. It's a Making!
You can create objects of character's bodies in a Object Mode, and place them where you want. Rotate the objects.
Then, after changing the mode to a Pen, Draw the rest on canvas with the stylus pen.
(Object Mode <=> Pen Mode)
1. Output image is PNG file. (you can choice transparent background or white)
2. Use two layers.
3. Output image size(Canvas): 956 * 1700px (Standard)
this size is different depending on device.
4. Man and woman characters are provided.
Instead of drawing along just photos, you can create a character based on the generated objects.
What you want style, look, and muscle can be expressed with the personality.
And it is possible to draw a storyboard, illustration and etc through created character.
Official Website: www.artipunk.com
Developer Google plus: http://gplus.to/artipunk
Use it to digitally capture your ideas as napkin sketches or produce artwork on-the-go. With the same paint engine as the renowned SketchBook Pro software, SketchBook Express delivers sophisticated brushes and pencils.
✓ Full Screen work space with support for any device orientation (portrait orientation for smaller screen sizes)
✓ Multi-touch navigation with a 2500% zoom
✓ Up to 3 layers you can merge and toggle visibility
• Opacity control on each layer
✓ Import layer from the Gallery on your device or Camera
✓ Save to the Gallery on your device
✓ 15 Preset Brushes, including Flood fill tool
• Synthetic pressure sensitivity (brush fade-off)
• Smooth brush stroking
✓ Add text to current layer
✓ 4 Different draw styles
✓ Free Transform Tool for current layer
✓ Dynamic symmetric drawing
✓ Color Wheel
✓ Share your art directly from inside SketchBook to deviantART, the largest online social network for artists and art enthusiasts
✓ Browse the Autodesk-SketchBook group on deviantART from the in-app Gallery
Let's imagine that you found magic brush to draw with something more than just simple paint.
It will help you to create amazing figures by simple gestures.
Several lines will expose your fantasy into image on screen of your phone or tablet.
Then just share art with your friends in social network. Or glamour your sweetheart by unique email message.
New amazing features:
- Share your masterpieces directly to the PEN.UP gallery now!
- live tracks - record and replay beautiful drawings
- multi-brush for introduce real magic into your live arts
- gallery of best arts
- live wallpapers, draw your own or use from gallery
- use any photo as background of set of authentic textures
- social interaction
* NEW GALAXY NOTE edition: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.silk_paints_drawing_spen
Follow our news and join to our community on Facebook page - https://www.facebook.com/SilkPaints and you could win free brushes in competitions!
- additional set of specific brushes (light, dark, rainbow and color companion. Fire, ice and neon sets).
- multi-touch navigation and zoom.
- works without internet connection.
- compatible with full HD devices.
- custom orientation - portrait or landscape.
- store images on SD card.
- set up image directly on your desktop.
- great entertainment for mature and kids.
Any feedback is appreciated.
We are glad to invite all of you to participate in testing of our big update.
You could access many unreleased features!
See for details - https://plus.google.com/101754168032641968994/posts/jUunwC1PZdG
This is a Drawing application that let you sketch and paint with water colors, feather, pencil, brushes...
The engine is Really Fast ! There is No delay between the touch and the following line.
The engine is customizable, you have all the control over the drawing line, which means : Size, Opacity, Smoothing and Thickness Factor.
A selection of 6 drawing tools let you do just what you want.
Drawing, painting, coloring, sketching, writing, all these are possible with Paperless.
You can save your works and classify them in books and pages with a super simple drag/drop & add/remove navigation.
New layers feature is now set. 3 layers are available and ready to use. Toggle visibility and adjust Layer Opacity. It's preserve the transparency on each layer.
You can zoom in & out and drag with two fingers to navigate inside your drawing.
With the brush tools you can paint by using simple brush, blurry brush or even watercolor.
You can adjust the size, the opacity, the thickness according to the speed and even the smoothness of the curve.
The ink pen allow you to hand write, take notes, with a smooth ink design.
Fill an area with the selected color in one touch with the paint bucket.
The undo and redo let you go back and forth in the history of your action. You can go back up to 15 steps in the history.
Choose your color according to the hue/saturation/brightness, a history of the last 6 colors can be picked and a nice selection of brightness variances is available.
The color picker let you pick any color on the screen.
You can save your drawing into the gallery as a photo.
You can also import picture from your photo gallery such as your photo or a drawing that you saved earlier.
You can share your works on Facebook.
A selection of backgrounds/textures is available.
WARNING : You should not work with USB storage connected, because it blocks the save from the application, this may result in a loss of your drawing !
- Full canvas, use all the screen space (designed for tablets use)
- 6 drawing tools
- Feather ink
- Painting brush : basic, blur, dirt...
- WaterColor Brush
- Pencil Brush
- Special ink pen for writing
- Eraser tool
- Paint bucket tool
- Color picker tool
- Preview for all tools
- Two finger zoom & drag
- Dynamic thickness
- Dynamic smoothing
- Control the thickness according to the speed
- Control the smoothness of your line's curve
- Control the size of the brush
- Control the opacity
- Choose any color with hue/saturation/brightness
- History of 5 last colors
- Selection of 6 color variances
- 15 undo redo
- 12 backgrounds
- Share on Facebook
- Save to your gallery
- Save as PNG with transparency in storage
- Import any picture from your gallery
This is the Free version of Scribbler. The free version has all the same functionality as the Pro version but is supported by advertisements on some screens and tags saved and shared images with promotional text at the bottom left.
Scribbler is a touch drawing and finger painting app for Android devices.
Fully customize the color, shadow, transparency, blur and shape of your paint brush. Select from several pre-loaded background images, or use the built in color picker to select any color imaginable. Or, select one of several preset templates including background and brush settings. Import any image files from your SD card to use as a drawing surface.
Images can be saved in four resolution settings and three size settings as PNG or JPG files for storage on your SD card and easy sharing via email, MMS, and your favorite photo sharing sites including Facebook, Twitter, Flickr and more.
Create and save images for wallpaper and contacts.
Feature rich and easy to use.
Great for kids, artists, or just killing time!
*** Images are saved to Scribbler folder on your SD card
Important: this is free application with advanced features requiring pro license in-app purchase. Single licence purchase will activate all you devices associated with your Google account.
Special thanks to Johnathan Clemens (http://youtube.com/howtodrawlikejohn), Andrew Easter, Andrei Lanuza (http://plus.google.com/+AndreiLanuza), David Mingorance (http://davidmingorance.weebly.com), EB Leung, Geremy Arene (http://www.youtube.com/geremy902), Roberto Böhmer, ViBu (http://candynjuice.blogspot.com) and Oskar Stålberg for letting us use theirs great drawings.
Features (with pro license):
• High performance (GPU accelerated) paint engine
• 70+ brushes and tools (including smudge tool)
• Color adjustment (HSV, brightness & saturation and more)
• Infinite* undo and redo
• up to 7–16** layers with 11 different blending modes and global opacity
• Hi-res canvas - up to 2048x2048, 2560x2560 or 4096x4096**
• Separate flow (tip alpha) and opacity (stroke) control for brushes
• Holo inspired, fast, fluid and intuitive user interface
• Export to PSD (Photoshop Document), PNG (with transparency) or JPEG
• Pressure sensitive pen support
• Brush flow and size fade and dynamics
• Pressure simulation for touches***
• Create layers from imported images and photos
• Configurable symmetry drawing mode
• Geometrical shapes (line, rectangle, oval)
• Active edge shortcut system
• NVIDIA DirectStylus support
• Palm rejection - no more accidental zooming and panning when drawing***
Pressure sensitive stylus support tested on: Samsung Galaxy Note series (SPen), Toshiba Excite Write and Tegra Note 7.
You can paint, sketch and draw with ease thanks to fast and fluid brush engine. ArtFlow aims to replace your physical sketchpad and become universal art studio type application for Android™.
*) restricted by available device storage
**) depending on device and available memory
***) some devices are incompatible with pressure simulation and palm rejection
Unlicensed version limitation:
• 20 basic tools
• 2 layers
• Undo limited to 6 steps
• No PSD export
Chinese translation by Shu Niu (https://www.google.com/+ShuNiu541412)
Draw your cartoon using frame-by-frame animation. It works just like the old school flipbook but with a modern twist!
Whether you are sketching, storyboarding, animating, or simply playing around FlipaClip offers intuitive tools and is the perfect platform for your creative ideas.
• Onion Layers (Shows before and *after frames as ghost images)
• Drawing Layers
• Animation timeline
• Frames manager
• Drawing tools
• Build animation videos
• Share animation videos through (YouTube, Facebook, Vine, Instagram)
• Pressure sensitive pen support
• Samsung Spen support
FlipaClip was created for the Samsung Galaxy Note App Challenge and won Honorable Mention!
Share your creations with us on facebook!
Get support via our support forum
Open source code used by FlipaClip:
- Bugs fixed
- Compatibility with Android 3 or higher
- Settings: number of image rows, animation speed, image quality, etc.
- Modified video player and photo frame widget
- Removed sync with Picasa
- Removed default cache service
- Gif animation support
- Hidding albums
READ THIS INFORMATION BEFORE INSTALL:
1) This gallery won't work well on old devices!!!
2) If gallery works slowly, you can enable thumbnails caching in settings
3) The first launching of gallery can be too long, please wait some time
4pda forum topic: http://4pda.ru/forum/index.php?showtopic=368311
MOST FAMOUS AMONG KIDS
Kids Desk provides kids an opportunity to have fun in drawing. Kids can use the bunch of stamps, 3D brushes and bright colors included in Kids Desk. All the brush and eraser sizes can be changed. Kids can enjoy drawing with music and magic wand drawing style.
CREATIVE DOODLING WITH DRAWING DESK
This is another effective drawing tool provided for all users. The collection of 3D brushes, full color pallet, undo and redo functions, and smooth erasing functions are also added similar to the Kids Desk. Also a collection of stamps and stickers are included. Users have the ability to import images from Facebook, instagram and other networks directly to canvas. Also can do their drawing in a device screen size drawing board.
ENGAGING CREATIVITY WITH SKETCH DESK
Sketch Desk is another attractive drawing tool which users can do their sketches with pen tools, pencil tools, paint brush tools, line tools and color pallet. users have the ability to carry out both undo and redo actions, smooth eraser functions.
INSPIRING EFFECTS ON PHOTOS
Photo Desk helps users to edit their images within a moment by tapping the screen. A collection of stamps and stickers, magic brush stroke effects, vibrant frames, live brushes are included in Photo Desk. A cropping feature is also included to crop only desired portion from photo. Furthermore users can import and export photos as preferred.
DRAWING ON THE WEB
Drawing on the web will allow users to import photos from Facebook, Instagram, flickr and Picasa to drawing canvas and export their drawings to popular social media networks such as Facebook and Twitter using a single touch.
Drawing Desk is a great motivator as it makes people interested in what they draw, paint, color and edit photos. It keeps the eye fresh, the mind alive, and intuition nimble as same as it makes life more fun and more interesting.
This app is available to download for free at Google Play, Amazon AppStore and Apple App Store. Kids Desk has become the most lovable drawing tool for kids all around the world. Also parents can use this app to teach their kids how to draw, so that kids can learn and improve their skills in a playful manner minimizing deliberate learning.
Sketch Desk is another attractive drawing tool in Drawing Desk, which is an ideal place where users can do rapidly, executed freehand painting. Sketch Desk may serve a number of purposes, such that it will record items that the artist visualizes, it will record or develop an idea for later use or it can be used as a quick way of graphically demonstrating an image. Photo Desk is the latest tool added to Drawing Desk, which has the ability to edit images with touch.
Doodles are simple drawings that can have concrete representational meanings or simple abstract shapes. Tools available in the Doodle Desk help even a novice user to draw an attractive art. Therefore all the features bundled with the four drawing modes in Drawing Desk together have contributed to provide the users an ultimate exciting drawing experience.
In Sketch Desk, there are tools like pen, pencil and crayon to draw with. The drawing canvas can be zoomed in/out for easy drawing. In Doodle Desk you can use 3D brushes to paint with embossing effect and beautify any illustration. In Kids Desk there are crayons and special brushes to be used to decorate pictures for kids. In Photo Desk there tools to edit and give various effects with touch drawing to images. In Photo Desk, you can import from Facebook, Instagram, Picasa or flickr images directly on to canvas for editing.
Supported Languages : German, French, Spanish, Korean, Japanese, Italian, Chinese
You can create very artistic drawings;
on a picture on your gallery, or;
on a new photo that you will take with your device's camera; or
on an empty sheet,
by using rich drawing toolset and brush functionality.
Then, of course, you can save or share your creation.
Have fun and be an artist with Draw and Paint!
Sand Draw is a fun app which lets you draw free on realistic sand! It's the ultimate drawing pad!
After a couple of minutes playing with Sand Draw it will be hard for you to stop drawing, since the result you get looks so real, and easily achieved.
Want to draw and doodle a new sand draw? Just shake the device, and let the waves wipe out the sand.
Sand Draw can be used to send a romantic greeting to your loved one, play Tic-Tac-Toe and other games, or just draw whatever comes up on your mind!
You can draw on rocky sand, lava sand, dead sea muddy sand, grassy sand, white sand and many more.
With Sand Draw Free your sand drawings will look more like sand painting as it is the ultimate sketch pad. Your line drawing will look smooth and realistic with unlimited free drawings, easy, quick and fun.
Sand Draw is suitable for children and adults as one, so you could sketch together any painting or sand art that your heart follows.
Sand Draw is one of the best kids doodle & drawing games out there - it is great & fun for any kid's entertainment.
Some teachers wrote reviews about Sand Draw and its benefits especially for kids with special needs and autism.
The full version features a special 'sea view' ability plus special abilities to select the colors of the beach, sea & sky, which makes doodling and drawing much more enjoyable and entertaining.
Go ahead, and try to draw, doodle & paint with Sand Draw. It's free and fun :-)
Glow Draw, the BEST android drawing app for kids!
Glow Draw is particularly designed for kids with super easy-to-use painting on canvas. It has endless bright colors and different beautiful brushes, such as glow, neon, rainbow, crayon and sketchy, etc.. Children love it so much!
The built-in gallery stores both kids drawing picture and drawing procedure.This is the best kids drawing book yet! If you are thinking about getting it and your not sure, well I say definitely get it for kids! So fun!! :)
* paint on canvas or photo
* Different brushes, such as glow, crayon, spray, various brush.
* Bright colors
* "movie" mode to play back the drawing like a little film.
* undo, redo
* share your glow drawing via different social media network etc.
Some of the fun things to do with this app:
- Great for kids who enjoy coloring.
- Paint a masterpiece.
- Writing a special note on the screen of a friend at home.
- Save and share your pictures with your friends or by text, email or social networks.
Create a selfie, submit it and talented people from all around the world can draw a portrait of you!
Or browse the submitted photos, pick one and paint a masterpiece inspired by it!
You can also just scroll through the many paintings of the community's best artists and you will find everything: from amazing masterpieces to simple doodles and cartoon caricatures in various styles.
"Draw me like one of your french girls" - as the famous line goes, but this time you don't need an artistic friend, you have all the artists in the world to help.
You can start with a blank canvas or enhance an existing file.
Draw, paint, add text, or choose from our library of fun animations.
Whether want to enhance a photo, add notations to a map, or create something original, Sketch Kit is the perfect tool!
Once your masterpiece is complete, you can share it instantly with Yooii Connector.
Send it to a friend or use our fun "Message in a Bottle" theme button to send it to a random user somewhere in the world.
- Send and Receive images.
- Share your art with random users anywhere in the world.
- Easily enhance existing image
- Create new images on a blank canvas
- Tons of choices of pens and brushes with various thicknesses
- Enhance photos with text, stickers, animations and photos
- Add themes like Snow, Star, Flowers and Hearts etc
- Lots of great animation effects, including: shaking, blinking, and stretching
Photo & Camera:
- Use your own photos as a background or insert them into any image
- Enhance or edit pictures immediately after you take them
Web & Map:
- You can instantly capture webpages and maps and enhance them.
Sketch Kit converts your smart phone/tablet into a sketchbook.
Share your art with friends instantly.
Sketch Kit supports smartphones, 7" and 10" tablets
Sketch Kit is powered by Yooii Connector.
Gallery: When the user selects ‘Photo’, Sketch Kit accesses device photos so photos can be used as a canvas.
Camera: Smartphone/Tablet camera is accessed when the user selects ‘Camera’ so photos can be used as a canvas.
Location Services: When the user selects ‘Map’, Location Services are used to determine the current location so the map can be used as a canvas.
External Storage: If an SD card or other external storage is connected, the user may opt to Save Image to that storage device.
You can also connect to LookSee Animator from another device using LookSee Remote, and control it remotely over a Bluetooth connection.
Once you've captured frames, preview and edit your animation, then create and share a video in AVI, FLV, MP4 or Quicktime (MOV) formats (requires LookSee Encoder).
LookSee Animator also lets you convert a video into a series of still images, and re-make them into different videos with various effects.
Note: Picture and preview resolution is limited only by your device's screen resolution. "HD" mode creates pictures at the highest resolution your device can take pictures at, while non-HD mode uses your device's preview resolution.
Note: Video encoding and extraction requires the LookSee Encoder package, available separately.
*NEW*: You can now create animated GIFs from within LookSee Animator, without having to purchase and install LookSee Encoder.
Also, if there are issues on your device, please let us know through the comments or an e-mail, and it will be fixed if possible.
Note: As of version 1.2, there is a new permission for reading device system logs. This is *not* used for probing sensitive information. It is only for reading system logs in the event there is a problem with the application that requires debugging information to solve.
Create custom Brushes for everything from drawing simple lines to drop-shadowed lines, fill areas, neon effects, fade, re-paint existing lines, color empty areas between other areas, and more. Brushes are also pressure-sensitive -- Press harder to draw wider lines or more intense colors.
• Draw in Layers
• Import Gallery pictures into Layers
• Take pictures directly into Layers
• Portrait and Landscape mode support
• Pressure-sensitive Brushes
• Multi-touch for drawing straight lines
• Optional hardware acceleration
• Use for photo editing, or drawing from scratch
WaveRecorder supports WAV, OGG, and AAC recording at this point. It's made specifically for Android 5.0, and has been tested on various Nexus devices.
* Processor load (individual cores and aggregate)
* Total and used/free memory
* Processor type
* OS version
* Last boot
* Processes View shows a list of processes running on the device, including:
. Process Name
. Process CPU usage
. State (e.g. Running, Sleeping, Zombie)
* Click on a process and view details such as: Associated package names, importance, parent process ID, user ID, number of threads, allowed CPU cores, stack segment size, context switch count and so on.
* Resources View displays historical graphs of CPU load (all cores, plus aggregate on multi-core devices), memory-use history (total memory usage, buffers), and Network history (upload/download totals and current upload/download speed).
* File System View displays file system partitions, including free and used space for each. Click on a File System to see how much space each directory is using up. Drill down to file level and view files to see what's in them.
Yes, it's geeky. If that's your thing, give it a try. Let us know what you think.
Walltop comes with two live wallpapers that let you see your device's health at a glance. High-level information about system load, network activity, file I/O, uptime and more are displayed in floating bokeh balls, or in basic control-panel style.
The Bokeh-style wallpaper also creates a reddish glow in the background that grows brighter the harder the CPU works.
* Floating balls!
* Displays a lot of info, looks good doing it
* Hardware accelerated (on supporting devices): Almost no impact on battery life
* Shows load on whole CPU, individual cores
NOTE: This library can convert videos of any length, but please be aware that converting a feature-length video on your phone will take a long time relative to the time required to do it on a desktop computer.