This is a Drawing application that let you sketch and paint with water colors, feather, pencil, brushes...
The engine is Really Fast ! There is No delay between the touch and the following line.
The engine is customizable, you have all the control over the drawing line, which means : Size, Opacity, Smoothing and Thickness Factor.
A selection of 6 drawing tools let you do just what you want.
Drawing, painting, coloring, sketching, writing, all these are possible with Paperless.
You can save your works and classify them in books and pages with a super simple drag/drop & add/remove navigation.
New layers feature is now set. 3 layers are available and ready to use. Toggle visibility and adjust Layer Opacity. It's preserve the transparency on each layer.
You can zoom in & out and drag with two fingers to navigate inside your drawing.
With the brush tools you can paint by using simple brush, blurry brush or even watercolor.
You can adjust the size, the opacity, the thickness according to the speed and even the smoothness of the curve.
The ink pen allow you to hand write, take notes, with a smooth ink design.
Fill an area with the selected color in one touch with the paint bucket.
The undo and redo let you go back and forth in the history of your action. You can go back up to 15 steps in the history.
Choose your color according to the hue/saturation/brightness, a history of the last 6 colors can be picked and a nice selection of brightness variances is available.
The color picker let you pick any color on the screen.
You can save your drawing into the gallery as a photo.
You can also import picture from your photo gallery such as your photo or a drawing that you saved earlier.
You can share your works on Facebook.
A selection of backgrounds/textures is available.
WARNING : You should not work with USB storage connected, because it blocks the save from the application, this may result in a loss of your drawing !
- Full canvas, use all the screen space (designed for tablets use)
- 6 drawing tools
- Feather ink
- Painting brush : basic, blur, dirt...
- WaterColor Brush
- Pencil Brush
- Special ink pen for writing
- Eraser tool
- Paint bucket tool
- Color picker tool
- Preview for all tools
- Two finger zoom & drag
- Dynamic thickness
- Dynamic smoothing
- Control the thickness according to the speed
- Control the smoothness of your line's curve
- Control the size of the brush
- Control the opacity
- Choose any color with hue/saturation/brightness
- History of 5 last colors
- Selection of 6 color variances
- 15 undo redo
- 12 backgrounds
- Share on Facebook
- Save to your gallery
- Save as PNG with transparency in storage
- Import any picture from your gallery
Use it to digitally capture your ideas as napkin sketches or produce artwork on-the-go. With the same paint engine as the renowned SketchBook Pro software, SketchBook Express delivers sophisticated brushes and pencils.
✓ Full Screen work space with support for any device orientation (portrait orientation for smaller screen sizes)
✓ Multi-touch navigation with a 2500% zoom
✓ Up to 3 layers you can merge and toggle visibility
• Opacity control on each layer
✓ Import layer from the Gallery on your device or Camera
✓ Save to the Gallery on your device
✓ 15 Preset Brushes, including Flood fill tool
• Synthetic pressure sensitivity (brush fade-off)
• Smooth brush stroking
✓ Add text to current layer
✓ 4 Different draw styles
✓ Free Transform Tool for current layer
✓ Dynamic symmetric drawing
✓ Color Wheel
✓ Share your art directly from inside SketchBook to deviantART, the largest online social network for artists and art enthusiasts
✓ Browse the Autodesk-SketchBook group on deviantART from the in-app Gallery
Let's imagine that you found magic brush to draw with something more than just simple paint.
It will help you to create amazing figures by simple gestures.
Several lines will expose your fantasy into image on screen of your phone or tablet.
Then just share art with your friends in social network. Or glamour your sweetheart by unique email message.
New amazing features:
- Share your masterpieces directly to the PEN.UP gallery now!
- live tracks - record and replay beautiful drawings
- multi-brush for introduce real magic into your live arts
- gallery of best arts
- live wallpapers, draw your own or use from gallery
- use any photo as background of set of authentic textures
- social interaction
* NEW GALAXY NOTE edition: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.silk_paints_drawing_spen
Follow our news and join to our community on Facebook page - https://www.facebook.com/SilkPaints and you could win free brushes in competitions!
- additional set of specific brushes (light, dark, rainbow and color companion. Fire, ice and neon sets).
- multi-touch navigation and zoom.
- works without internet connection.
- compatible with full HD devices.
- custom orientation - portrait or landscape.
- store images on SD card.
- set up image directly on your desktop.
- great entertainment for mature and kids.
Any feedback is appreciated.
We are glad to invite all of you to participate in testing of our big update.
You could access many unreleased features!
See for details - https://plus.google.com/101754168032641968994/posts/jUunwC1PZdG
(Please send e-mail in English)
★This app is for beginners. If your drawing skill is proficient, you don't need to download this app :)
Character Maker - How to draw
★YouTube Channel: http://www.youtube.com/user/2SignB
★YouTube play list of Character Maker:
★Official Website: www.artipunk.com
Compatibility> Smartphone, Tablet
Min.> GalaxyS2 class smartphone
Supported Languages> English, Korean
Character Maker is 2D program.
However you can draw 2D character with 3D ANGLE system.
This is not drawing. It's a Making!
You can create objects of character's bodies in a Object Mode, and place them where you want. Rotate the objects.
Then, after changing the mode to a Pen, Draw the rest on canvas with the stylus pen.
(Object Mode <=> Pen Mode)
1. Output image is PNG file. (you can choice transparent background or white)
2. Use two layers.
3. Output image size(Canvas): 956 * 1700px (Standard)
this size is different depending on device.
4. Man and woman characters are provided.
Instead of drawing along just photos, you can create a character based on the generated objects.
What you want style, look, and muscle can be expressed with the personality.
And it is possible to draw a storyboard, illustration and etc through created character.
Official Website: www.artipunk.com
Developer Google plus: http://gplus.to/artipunk
Important: this is free application with advanced features requiring pro license in-app purchase. Single licence purchase will activate all you devices associated with your Google account.
Special thanks to Johnathan Clemens (http://youtube.com/howtodrawlikejohn), Andrew Easter, Andrei Lanuza (http://plus.google.com/+AndreiLanuza), David Mingorance (http://davidmingorance.weebly.com), EB Leung, Geremy Arene (http://www.youtube.com/geremy902), Roberto Böhmer, ViBu (http://candynjuice.blogspot.com) and Oskar Stålberg for letting us use theirs great drawings.
Features (with pro license):
• High performance (GPU accelerated) paint engine
• 70+ brushes and tools (including smudge tool)
• Color adjustment (HSV, brightness & saturation and more)
• Infinite* undo and redo
• up to 7–16** layers with 11 different blending modes and global opacity
• Hi-res canvas - up to 2048x2048, 2560x2560 or 4096x4096**
• Separate flow (tip alpha) and opacity (stroke) control for brushes
• Holo inspired, fast, fluid and intuitive user interface
• Export to PSD (Photoshop Document), PNG (with transparency) or JPEG
• Pressure sensitive pen support
• Brush flow and size fade and dynamics
• Pressure simulation for touches***
• Create layers from imported images and photos
• Configurable symmetry drawing mode
• Geometrical shapes (line, rectangle, oval)
• Active edge shortcut system
• NVIDIA DirectStylus support
• Palm rejection - no more accidental zooming and panning when drawing***
Pressure sensitive stylus support tested on: Samsung Galaxy Note series (SPen), Toshiba Excite Write and Tegra Note 7.
You can paint, sketch and draw with ease thanks to fast and fluid brush engine. ArtFlow aims to replace your physical sketchpad and become universal art studio type application for Android™.
*) restricted by available device storage
**) depending on device and available memory
***) some devices are incompatible with pressure simulation and palm rejection
Unlicensed version limitation:
• 20 basic tools
• 2 layers
• Undo limited to 6 steps
• No PSD export
Chinese translation by Shu Niu (https://www.google.com/+ShuNiu541412)
This is the Free version of Scribbler. The free version has all the same functionality as the Pro version but is supported by advertisements on some screens and tags saved and shared images with promotional text at the bottom left.
Scribbler is a touch drawing and finger painting app for Android devices.
Fully customize the color, shadow, transparency, blur and shape of your paint brush. Select from several pre-loaded background images, or use the built in color picker to select any color imaginable. Or, select one of several preset templates including background and brush settings. Import any image files from your SD card to use as a drawing surface.
Images can be saved in four resolution settings and three size settings as PNG or JPG files for storage on your SD card and easy sharing via email, MMS, and your favorite photo sharing sites including Facebook, Twitter, Flickr and more.
Create and save images for wallpaper and contacts.
Feature rich and easy to use.
Great for kids, artists, or just killing time!
*** Images are saved to Scribbler folder on your SD card
Draw your cartoon using frame-by-frame animation. It works just like the old school flipbook but with a modern twist!
Whether you are sketching, storyboarding, animating, or simply playing around FlipaClip offers intuitive tools and is the perfect platform for your creative ideas.
• Onion Layers (Shows before and *after frames as ghost images)
• Drawing Layers
• Animation timeline
• Frames manager
• Drawing tools
• Build animation videos
• Share animation videos through (YouTube, Facebook, Vine, Instagram)
• Pressure sensitive pen support
• Samsung Spen support
FlipaClip was created for the Samsung Galaxy Note App Challenge and won Honorable Mention!
Share your creations with us on facebook!
Get support via our support forum
Open source code used by FlipaClip:
Use a pencil, an eraser, a magnifying tool, a text editor and an undo function to draw, paint, sketch or doodle everything that you want!
Udraw is very simple to use and offers until 9 effects to use for the pencil, text or eraser as:
- 9 patterns to apply to your pencil or text
- 6 landscapes for your background to draw on it
- 9 fonts for your text
With all the possible mix that can be allowed.
All of your creations are shareable (Gmail, Facebook, Picasa, VK, MMS, etc) or can be put as wallpaper from the album integrated to Udraw.
So, do not hesitate and download the Udraw FREE version, the most simple way to draw, paint, sketch and doodle as you wish!
With the PRO version of Udraw, you will be ADS FREE (draw in fullscreen) and you will access to more than:
- 50 patterns to apply to your pencil or text
- 30 landscapes for your background to draw on it
- 30 fonts for your text
- +7 effects for your pencil or eraser
And a precision color picker tool to select a specific color from image pixels or that you already used. Perfect to modify a picture.
The PRO version is translated in 6 other languages than english: spanish, french, japanese, korean, russian and chinese
So, do not hesitate and buy the Udraw PRO version to draw, paint and doodle on your pictures without any limits!
Greetings from the Green Sakura Team!
Keywords: draw, paint, doodle, sketch, camera, photo, gallery, photography, solid color, background, landscape, scene, pen, pencil, brush, eraser, color, color picker, magnifying tool, zoom, pinch, translation, move, fx effect, shadow, blur, pattern, neon, glow, mirror, symmetry, text editor, fonts, text path, undo, save, share, social network, album, wallpaper, help
Here are some of the amazing features:
✩ Draw with Endless Colors
✩ Import and Work with Photos
✩ Add Amazing Stickers
✩ Add Text with Ease
✩ Apply Unique Effects (Aqua, Strato, etc.)
✩ Fine Tune Brightness, Contrast & Saturation
✩ Enhance Images in Seconds
✩ Crop, Rotate, Flip
✩ Remove Red Eye
✩ Smile Whitening
✩ Blemish Remover
✩ Sharpen and Blur Filters
✩ Export High-Res Images
✩ Share Artwork w/ Friends (Twitter, Flickr, etc.)
✩ International Language Support
✩ And Much More!
Draw ∞ is prefect for the amateur or professional artist. It works across all devices in one easy to use app. Check out some of the screenshots.
Help us out by downloading the Unlocker.
We are working hard to add many new features.
- Removes all ads
- Unlocks onion settings (set how many frames to show, show before and after frames, and adjust the alpha)
- Allows you to remove watermark
FlipaClip allows you to effortlessly create, edit, and export movies to your favorite social networks! Share your awesome creative ideas on Facebook, Youtube or anywhere else easily from FlipaClip!
Change the background, preview your creation as you build it, and edit all drawings. It has never been easier to create your own movies frame by frame.
Using Samsung’s S Pen, create even more detailed and precise drawings, change the pen styles/colors and easily undo/redo changes.
Share your creations with us on facebook!
Open source code used by FlipaClip:
- Fully control timing of drawings on timeline
- Unlimited layers
- Onion skinning
- Preview playback
- Scrub along timeline
- Import audio for lip syncing
- Adjustable brushes
- Supports Galaxy Note S-Pen and other pressure sensitive devices
- Control framerate and resolution
- Export to Quicktime video, GIF, or image sequence
- RoughAnimator projects can be imported to Adobe Flash or After Effects (see here for details: http://www.weirdhat.com/roughanimator/#toflash )
Whats this app exactly does : It lets you select any image and give you option to select sketch effects like cartoon,charcoal,dark shade ,oil paint ,etc . When you move your finger on plain white canvas it shows only those portion of corresponding image with selected sketch effect which makes you feal like real sketching on paper.
There are different types of brush provided
You can create very artistic drawings;
on a picture on your gallery, or;
on a new photo that you will take with your device's camera; or
on an empty sheet,
by using rich drawing toolset and brush functionality.
Then, of course, you can save or share your creation.
Have fun and be an artist with Draw and Paint!
Glow Draw, the BEST android drawing app for kids!
Glow Draw is particularly designed for kids with super easy-to-use painting on canvas. It has endless bright colors and different beautiful brushes, such as glow, neon, rainbow, crayon and sketchy, etc.. Children love it so much!
The built-in gallery stores both kids drawing picture and drawing procedure.This is the best kids drawing book yet! If you are thinking about getting it and your not sure, well I say definitely get it for kids! So fun!! :)
* paint on canvas or photo
* Different brushes, such as glow, crayon, spray, various brush.
* Bright colors
* "movie" mode to play back the drawing like a little film.
* undo, redo
* share your glow drawing via different social media network etc.
Sand Draw is a fun app which lets you draw on realistic sand!
After a couple of minutes playing with Sand Draw it will be hard for you to stop drawing, since the result you get looks so real, and easily achieved.
Want to draw a new sand draw? Just shake the device, and let the waves wipe out the sand.
Sand Draw can be used to send a romantic greeting to your loved one, play Tic-Tac-Toe and other games, or just draw whatever comes up on your mind!
Sand Draw is suitable for children and adults as one.
You can also connect to LookSee Animator from another device using LookSee Remote, and control it remotely over a Bluetooth connection.
Once you've captured frames, preview and edit your animation, then create and share a video in AVI, FLV, MP4 or Quicktime (MOV) formats (requires LookSee Encoder).
LookSee Animator also lets you convert a video into a series of still images, and re-make them into different videos with various effects.
Note: Picture and preview resolution is limited only by your device's screen resolution. "HD" mode creates pictures at the highest resolution your device can take pictures at, while non-HD mode uses your device's preview resolution.
Note: Video encoding and extraction requires the LookSee Encoder package, available separately.
*NEW*: You can now create animated GIFs from within LookSee Animator, without having to purchase and install LookSee Encoder.
Also, if there are issues on your device, please let us know through the comments or an e-mail, and it will be fixed if possible.
Note: As of version 1.2, there is a new permission for reading device system logs. This is *not* used for probing sensitive information. It is only for reading system logs in the event there is a problem with the application that requires debugging information to solve.
NOTE: This library can convert videos of any length, but please be aware that converting a feature-length video on your phone will take a long time relative to the time required to do it on a desktop computer.
Create custom Brushes for everything from drawing simple lines to drop-shadowed lines, fill areas, neon effects, fade, re-paint existing lines, color empty areas between other areas, and more. Brushes are also pressure-sensitive -- Press harder to draw wider lines or more intense colors.
• Draw in Layers
• Import Gallery pictures into Layers
• Take pictures directly into Layers
• Portrait and Landscape mode support
• Pressure-sensitive Brushes
• Multi-touch for drawing straight lines
• Optional hardware acceleration
• Use for photo editing, or drawing from scratch
WaveRecorder supports WAV, OGG, and AAC recording at this point. It's made specifically for Android 5.0, and has been tested on various Nexus devices.
* Processor load (individual cores and aggregate)
* Total and used/free memory
* Processor type
* OS version
* Last boot
* Processes View shows a list of processes running on the device, including:
. Process Name
. Process CPU usage
. State (e.g. Running, Sleeping, Zombie)
* Click on a process and view details such as: Associated package names, importance, parent process ID, user ID, number of threads, allowed CPU cores, stack segment size, context switch count and so on.
* Resources View displays historical graphs of CPU load (all cores, plus aggregate on multi-core devices), memory-use history (total memory usage, buffers), and Network history (upload/download totals and current upload/download speed).
* File System View displays file system partitions, including free and used space for each. Click on a File System to see how much space each directory is using up. Drill down to file level and view files to see what's in them.
Yes, it's geeky. If that's your thing, give it a try. Let us know what you think.
Walltop comes with two live wallpapers that let you see your device's health at a glance. High-level information about system load, network activity, file I/O, uptime and more are displayed in floating bokeh balls, or in basic control-panel style.
The Bokeh-style wallpaper also creates a reddish glow in the background that grows brighter the harder the CPU works.
* Floating balls!
* Displays a lot of info, looks good doing it
* Hardware accelerated (on supporting devices): Almost no impact on battery life
* Shows load on whole CPU, individual cores