With EveryFi, you can get connected for free to thousands of WiFi hotspots around your city. Find them and start enjoying free WiFi like never before!
Discover a new WiFi experience on your mobile device. EveryFi automatically connects you to WiFi hotspots to offer you the best experience possible. Start enjoying free WiFi like never before!
Use your tablet on the go! Turn your tablet into a true mobile device and discover a new way to enjoy internet with your tablet by connecting to our WiFi hotspots.
On top of connecting automatically and without limits to WiFi hotspots in thousands of restaurants, bars, and other venues, EveryFi also grants you access to Fon, the world’s largest WiFi network. Every month, we will give you 300MB of free WiFi for you to use in Fon’s network!
With EveryFi, forget about entering in long WiFi passwords, just to get online in restaurants, bars, and shops - our App detects the closest WiFi hotspots and connects to them seamlessly and automatically. Free WiFi has never been so easy!
EveryFi is ideal if you live in Spain, France or Portugal, or if you are traveling between these countries. Connecting to our WiFi network frees you from having to depend on expensive Roaming fees, and allows you to save on data while continuing to use your mobile as you normally do.
Thanks to EveryFi’s free WiFi, connecting between these two countries won’t cost you a dime!
Currently, the service is available in Spain, France and Portugal. Stay tuned for new updates because we will continue to add more countries!
Download EveryFi and experience the new revolution of free WiFi. Thousands of WiFi hotspots are waiting for you!
• Get connected to Fon, the world’s largest WiFi network, and to public networks (bars, restaurants and other venues)
• 300MB free every month to use in WiFi hotspots within the Fon network
• Autoconnect to WiFi hotspots near you
• No passwords
• WiFi map of WiFi hotspots within your proximity
• Configurable notifications when you connect to a WiFi signal
• Available on both mobiles and tablets
• Available in Spain, France and Portugal, and many more to come!