What it enables you to do:
1.Display documents stored in your Android devices using your Epson projector.
2.Display images stored in your Android devices "Gallery" library
3.Display web pages.
4.Use the built-in projector remote control feature to control input sources, AV mute, freeze, audio settings, and more
5.Send files from your email or cloud storage apps to iProjection app
6.Marker function enables highlighting and annotation of projected photos and documents.
Supported file formats and Activities
File formats supported
-Adobe PDF (PDF 1.7)
Also supports cloud file services such as Dropbox or email accounts (duplicated files only).
Activities not supported:
-Connection to multiple projectors
For the list of all supported projectors, go to www.epson.com/projectorapp
All supported products with direct connection
BrightLink Pro 1410Wi/1420Wi/1430Wi
PowerLite 420/425W/435W/480 /485W/470/475W/570/580/575W/585W/535W
PowerLite Pro G6050W/G6150/G6250W/G6350/G6450WU/G6550WU/G6650WU/G6750WU
PowerLite Pro Z8050W/Z8150/Z8250/Z8255/Z8350W/Z8355W/Z8450WU/Z8455WU/
Z9750U/Z9870UNL/Z10005UNL/ Z10000UNL/Z11005NL/ Z9870NL/Z11000WNL/
EB-C261MN/C3005WN/ C3011WN/C301MN/ C301MS/C745WN/C745XN/C754XN/
PowerLite Home Cinema 2000/2030
All products necessitating an access point
Android devices supported:
- Smartphones or tablet PCs that support Android OS 2.3 or later
LCD panel size should be more than 800x480(WVGA)
We welcome your feedback, but please understand we cannot reply separately.
스토리빔 앱은 다음과 같은 기능을 가지고 있습니다.
1. 스토리빔 앱을 통해서, 스토리빔의 영상동화인 스토리북을 더 편리하게 구매하거나 다운로드 할 수 있습니다.
2. 리모콘 기능 을 활용하여, 더 편리하게 스토리북을 시청할 수 있습니다.
3. 별도의 유선 연결 없이도, 스마트폰에 있는 가족앨범을 스토리빔으로 실시간 전송하여, 스토리빔에서 바로 볼 수 있습니다.
4. 다양한 스토리빔 이벤트에 참여할 수 있습니다.
스토리빔 2를 구매하신 고객이라면 필수어플 스토리빔 앱을 설치하세요.
개발자 연락처 :
ASUS Wi-Fi Projection is an easy-to-use app which enables you to project whatever is on your mobile device display through an ASUS wireless-ready projector. Showcase photos, PDFs, and MS Office files from your mobile device through a Wi-Fi network; you can even display web browser content and link it to your Dropbox storage account.
All ASUS wireless-ready projectors feature a small Wi-Fi adapter for direct wireless connections to a notebook PC, or Android and iOS devices. This eliminates the need for a video cable for presentations as files can be streamed to the projector. An Android or iOS device can also be used as a wireless remote presentations, and even to annotate slides in real time.
- View MS Office files(Word, Excel, PowerPoint), Adobe PDF, and it also supports Sketch function and save to photo roll.
- View local photo gallery; with sketch support
- Display web pages-link and view documents stored in Dropbox
CASIO C-Assist is in Android app that makes it possible to establish a network connection between an Android terminal device and CASIO Projector,*1 and then project documents and images stored in the terminal's memory, real-time images picked up by the terminal's built-in camera, and browser screen images.
It also enables remote control of a computer connected on the same network for smarter and more efficient presentations.
For projection of documents and images*2 in the terminal’s memory
For real-time projection of images picked up by the terminal's camera
For projection of Web page images using CASIO C-Assist's Web browser
・Remote computer control
For remote control of a computer by a terminal over a network connection
Supported Operating Systems
Android OS 4.0 – 5.1
*1 Supported Projectors
XJ-A147, XJ-A247, XJ-A257
XJ-M146, XJ-M156, XJ-M246, XJ-M256
(Some models covered by this app may not be available in certain geographic areas.)
*2 Projectable Document and Image Files
JPEG, PNG, BMP
Using CASIO C-Assist
Use the steps below to establish a connection between a terminal and projector with CASIO C-Assist.
1. Configure projector network settings and then select "Network" as the projectors input source.
This will cause the standby screen, showing network information, to be projected.
2. On the terminal, select [Settings] and then [Wi-Fi]. Next, select the same network where the projector is selected.
3. Start up CASIO C-Assist
4. After starting up, CASIO C-Assist will find all connectable projectors on the network and display them on the terminal screen. Select the projector to which you want to connect.
5. On the home screen, connect the function you want to use.
The computer hooked up on a video- projector has to have a wifi connection.
By switching on the application the Android device becomes a wifi access point connected to the desktop computer. Each picture taken by Chingview will be displayed by the video-projector on the white board.
From the desktop click on the Chingview program, which you download at the following:
Traduction : Gilles Bourry
Thank you for your responses about this application and the way it is used: firstname.lastname@example.org
The simplest presentation of English Tenses, learn it once and remember it for life time.
Tenses in any language are the basic and one of the most important topics in both writing and communication of that language.
This app helps you to learn the Tenses of English languages in a very easy and effective way. All the topics in this app are covered in depth and in a most simple way.
A better user interface with different sections for Practice and Study.
If you want to practice grammar check out our app
And for a complete grammar reference check out this one
An extended version of the app is available in the Google Play Shop, featuring regular new editions.
The app features:
- A comic adventure
- Math exercise
- Coloring picture
You can write using stylus or your finger and it will save all writing strokes with your voice. You can replay the captured dynamic video as it was written with your voice synced. One can make his/her own tutorials without using expensive video camera, editing tools, etc. You can save more captured files because our captured files occupy very less space. But you can't send captured files through mail in this limited version. Buy Virtual Blackboard Pro version for more features.
How ultimate the tool is for strengthening the knowledge?
A child's brain is blank, when he/she is born. Their brains are not equipped with any kind of previous knowledge. So when a teacher teaches any subject and gives any content knowledge once, it is not possible for any child to receive and remember it in totality. The knowledge can be consolidated in their brain if they study more number of times. For this a teacher has to teach or explain the subject contents number of times in order to induce the knowledge in the child's brain. For this purpose our tool comes to teachers help. Whatever the teacher teaches once, it will be saved through our tool for future reference of the student. In this manner the parents can also use this tool to teach their children at home which can be referred by the children as many times as they want.
Each topic is around 600 words and is complete with diagrams, equations and other forms of graphical representations along with simple text explaining the concept in detail.
This USP of this application is "ultra-portability". Students can access the content on-the-go from anywhere they like.
Basically, each topic is like a detailed flash card and will make the lives of students simpler and easier.
Some of topics Covered in this application are:
1. Introduction to Electronic Engineering
2. Basic quantities
3. Passive and active devices
4. Semiconductor Devices
5. Current in Semiconductors
6. P-N Junction
8. Power Diode
10. Special-Purpose Diodes
11. Tunnel diode and Optoelectronics
12. Diode Approximation
13. Applications of diode: Half wave Rectifier and Full Wave Rectifier
14. Bridge Rectifier
16. Clamper Circuits
17. Positive Clamper
18. Voltage Doubler
19. Zener Diode
20. Zener Regulator
21. Design of Zener regulator circuit
22. Special-Purpose Diodes-1
24. Bipolar Junction Transistors (BJT)
25. Beta and alpha gains
26. The Common Base Configuration
27. Relation between different currents in a transistor
28. Common-Emitter Amplifier
29. Common Base Amplifier
30. Biasing Techniques for CE Amplifiers
31. Biasing Techniques: Emitter Feedback Bias
32. Biasing Techniques: Collector Feedback Bias
33. Biasing Techniques: Voltage Divider Bias
34. Biasing Techniques: Emitter Bias
35. Small Signal CE Amplifiers
36. Analysis of CE amplifier
37. Common Collector Amplifier
38. Darlington Amplifier
39. Analysis of a transistor amplifier using h-parameters
40. Power Amplifiers
41. Power Amplifiers: Class A Amplifiers
42. Power Amplifiers: Class B amplifier
43. Power Amplifiers: Cross over distortion(Class B amplifier)
44. Power Amplifiers: Biasing a class B amplifier
45. Power Calculations for Class B Push-Pull Amplifier
46. Power Amplifiers: Class C amplifier
47. Field Effect Transistor (FET)
48. JFET Amplifiers
49. Transductance Curves
50. Biasing the FET
51. Biasing the FET: Self Bias
52. Voltage Divider Bias
53. Current Source Bias
54. FET a amplifier
55. Design of JFET amplifier
56. JFET Applications
57. MOSFET Amplifiers
58. Common-Drain Amplifier
59. MOSFET Applications
60. Operational Amplifiers
61. Depletion-mode MOSFET
62. Enhancement-mode MOSFET
63. The ideal operational amplifier
64. Practical OP AMPS
65. Inverting Amplifier
66. The Non-inverting Amplifier
67. Voltage Follower (Unity Gain Buffer)
68. The Summing Amplifier
69. Differential Amplifier
70. The Op-amp Integrator Amplifier
71. The Op-amp Differentiator Amplifier
72. History of The Numeral Systems
73. Binary codes
74. conversion of bases
75. Conversion of decimal to binary ( base 10 to base 2)
76. Octal Number System
77. Hexadecimal Number System
78. Rules of Binary Addition and Subtraction
79. Sign-and-magnitude method
80. Sign-and-magnitude method:2s complement Representation
81. Boolean algebra
82. Basic Theorems & Properties of Boolean algebra
83. Logic gate
84. Symbols of logic Gates
85. Universal Gates
86. No associativity of NAND and NOR Gates: universal gates
87. Introduction of minimization using K-map
88. Two variable maps
89. Don't Cares condition
90. 5 variable Karnaugh Maps
91. Binary coded decimal codes(bcd)
92. Principle and types digital instruments
93. digital voltmeter
94. Cathode ray oscilloscope(CRO)
95. Cathode ray tube: CRO
96. Channel: CRO
97. Measurements with the cathode ray oscilloscope C
All topics not listed due to character limitations set by Google Play.
Navigate through planets and their moons in 3D mode.
The position and orbits of the planets are real according to date and time.
The size and orbits of planets are real (but in small scale).
Turn you phone to the sky and watch the Stars, Constelations and Planets.
Many thanks to Torrence Griffin for the beautiful music.
This is a new form of educational service in the machinery industry and each and every user of this service will be highly satisfied with its effectiveness.
1. The First Training Education Service for the Machinery Industry in Korea
The first training education service for the machinery industry in Korea using the most up-todate technology.
Has Beginner/Intermediate/Advanced level courses based on the curriculum.
Provides network service on various N-Screen based digital information devices such as mobile (smart phone, tablet), PC, etc.
2. Augmented Reality-Based 3D Diagram Recognition Training Service
Viewing projection drawing-based 3D diagram.
Viewing 3D diagram (6 types of projection drawings, size adjustment, rotation)
Expressing 3D diagram (solid, animation, hidden line)
Finding a correct isometric drawing corresponding to the projection drawing
3. Training-Based Mechanical Drawing Learning Contents
Offers 10 types of training method with 14 training sessions.
Creates students’ interest in mechanical drawing to improve their understanding of and engagement with mechanical drawing.
Offers various forms of mechanical drawing training.
Training that you can get anytime, anywhere using mobile devices.
4. Theory-Based Mechanical Drawing Flash Contents
Offers basic theory learning of mechanical drawing.
Interactive e-Learning contents.
Learning contents based on the curriculum.
We love SkyORB because it not only offers 3D images of the planets and the stars in the sky, along with comets and asteroids, but it also comes a 'point to sky' feature that allows you to aim your handset towards a star or planet and it'll identify it for you.
- PC Advisor
SkyORB features many functions as a 3D real-time representation of the planets position around the sun, the ability to hold your device and point toward a visible star and planet and reveal the name by tracking the GPS position, compass orientation, the elevation from the gyroscope, warn the user when a phenomenon is occurs as a full moon, a planet really visible, which is worth the observation.
What you will get with SkyORB
• Fast and lightweight.
• a 3D real-time planetarium with photo-realistic rendering from Mercury to Pluto, Uranus and Saturn and every moons, including deep space exploration up to 50 parsecs.
• a 3D real-time sky rendering, with tracking from compass and gyroscope, see the nebula from Messier and Caldwell classification.
• Comets and satellites positions, with update from the Web for latest entries, including near earth asteroids.
• Weather forecast from current location,
• Ephemeris including next 60 days astronomy events, including peak day of meteors showers, date of planet elongation and opposition.
• Display day/night terminator on a world map,
• Powerful universal search engine: type few letter and find a matching nebula, constellation, place, planets and more.
• Moon phases with dates, including rise and set times,
• Ability to simulate the sky from any place in the world and even from other planet like Mars
• Ability to move fast forward and backward in time,
• Enhanced for latest Android devices,
• Be alerted when a phenomenon (planet at its brightest, opposition, aphelia, full/new moon, eclipse) is occurring with local notifications (can be disabled).
New in SkyORB 2.1
• Now free to try.
• Improved star map rendering, including fisheye projection
• Updated settings page, sub page can be now accessed by swiping left to right, removing the clutter.
• More robust MPC updater.
• Ability to render from the solar system to the milky way.
• Improved 3D engine, updated for latest tablet and devices.
• Improved rise and set time notifications
• Space view reacts with accelerometer, and addressed glitches.
• OpenGL ES 3.0 support.
Check out our Facebook page:
Check out our Twitter page:
Check out the app website for more information, documentation, videos and more at
Also included is a demo of the Intel® XDK APIs that shows how to use all of the features available.
2.0.0 release notes:
Intel® App Preview is now based on Apache* Cordova 3.5 and Intel® XDK APIs (intel.xdk.*) are now supported via Cordova plugins.
Previous versions of Intel® App Preview were based on the Intel® XDK Legacy container, a hybrid application container developed by Intel®.
Starting with this version, Intel® App Preview is based on Cordova in order to provide a better preview experience for Intel XDK projects based on Cordova.
The Intel® XDK Legacy container is deprecated and will be retired in 2015.
In order to support existing projects that use the Intel® XDK Legacy container, a new application called Intel® App Preview Legacy will be published soon.
New look: Intel® App Preview uses the Intel Clear Sans font (https://01.org/clear-sans)
New feature: 3-finger tap to stop previewing and return to Intel® App Preview
New feature: 5-finger tap for version info of Intel® App Preview and plugins
New feature: Configuration-based plugin loading
The set of Cordova plugins loaded for your app running in Intel® App Preview is based on your Intel® XDK project configuration.
This gives you a better idea of whether your project is correctly configured - a more valid "preview" experience.
See this article for more information about configuring your Intel® XDK project: https://software.intel.com/en-us/html5/articles/using-the-projects-tab
New feature: Live Layout Editing (requires early September 2014 release of Intel® XDK)
Live Layout Editing allows you to see the effect of edits on your app running in Intel® App Preview as you make them in Intel® XDK Develop tab.
New feature: Remote debugging with Google Chrome*
For set-up info and requirements: https://developer.chrome.com/devtools/docs/remote-debugging
About the Intel® XDK:
Write Your App
Emulate & Test
The Intel® XDK makes it easy for developers to check the look and feel of their apps with on-screen emulation on a wide variety of devices. Intel®’s App Preview app allows you to test your apps on a physical device.
Build for App Store
Once your app is finalized, move over to Intel®'s App Dev Center where you can package your HTML5 apps for distribution.
*Other names and brands may be claimed as the property of others.
◆ Red and Yellow, two strange worms living underneath a sewer drain, have to deal
with the many surprises which literally fall down from the outside world to their underground universe. Melted ice cream, bubble gum, strange visitors, bees…
Anything is a good excuse for a new hilarious slapstick adventure.
◆ Format: TV series, 3D CGI Animation [HD]
Target: All ages
Genre: Slapstick comedy
◆ Universal app : can be used both in Phone and Pad with a single purchase.
◆ App inquiry : for payment error and problems pertaining to app (email@example.com)
◆◆Notice from Bluepin◆◆
Greetings! As the manager of Bluepin, I’d like to take this opportunity to thank everyone who has shown interest and support to our apps.
Usually, customers post their inquiries regarding app usage in a form of a review, and our only means of responding to such an inquiry was replying to those review. However, due to technical problems in posting our responses or delay, customer support was not provided in a timely manner.
To better serve our customers, we have opened the Bluepin Customer Support Center to process our customer inquiries as quickly and efficiently as possible.
Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for inquiries and problems pertaining to apps.
When contacting customer support, please read the following for quicker response to your inquiry.
(1) Contacting customer support by phone
-To send an inquiry from your device, go to your phone app’s info and select email@example.com.
(2) Contacting customer support by internet
- For online inquiry, please include store of purchase, name of purchased app, device in use, and the OS version for faster response.
★ Safely Search video from YouTube
★ Built Your own favorite playlists
Kids Videos is a library of video content for children.
The videos are carefully chosen to provide a quality viewing and parenting control.
The videos are Cataloged and organized according to subjects in a comfortable and friendly Interface.
Parents can create custom playlists for their children to enjoy.
Your kids will love it.
Many hours of pleasure, you will not have to look for videos content anywhere else
★★★ We add new and update content every day! ★★★
Duplicate what’s on your computer screen to as many tablets and phones as you want to – at the same time, whether they’re in the same room or anywhere in the world.
Before your begin
To start you will need to create a DisplayNote account and start a DisplayNote session on your computer. From that, multiple participants will be able to join your session on their tablet and phone.
Present, Share & Collaborate
Use your tablet or phone to connect and control your PC wirelessly and annotate directly over any content you view.
Let participants use their tablet/phone to share annotations, images and notes with each other and with you.
Users can use their device to capture and personalise your presentations and can save them on their device or export to Dropbox/email.
Open up lines of communication with between presenter and participant via 2 way audio and 2-way messaging, available via a local area connection and over the cloud.
View what’s on a connected tablet or phone screen when they’re working inside DisplayNote.
Check levels of understanding by posing quiz questions to a participant’s tablet and/or phone
Users will also be able to send images and PDFs wirelessly from their device directly to the projector.
***Fonjector can project full screen to you PC
*** How it works…
“Fonjector” is the application on smartphone device.Through “Fonjector receiver” (A USB Stick or WIndows applicaiton) , it will grab smartphone’s whole screen and display it to PC's monitor or external projector.
*** Get Fonjector receiver...
Please visit http://dl.dropbox.com/u/53016021/default.htm to download Fonjector receiver image (Pls send the order information to firstname.lastname@example.org, if it needs password)
*** Now!! Fonjector receiver also support Microsoft Windows environment.
You can download the windows application package, then unzip and excute it on Windows OS (Pls check README.TXT in package)
***Is it available for your device ? You can download Fonjector Free to make sure.
Root Required: We verified some of root software:
Root software: z4root (http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=833953)
Root software: SuperOneClick (http://shortfuse.org/)
You can choose other suitable root software
Before use it, please access http://dl.dropbox.com/u/53016021/default.htm to download and make “Fonjector reciever USB” system.
Some of AMD platform PC is not applicable to external projector
If your device is not in the list, we suggest you try ” Fonjector Free” version first.