What it enables you to do:
1.Display documents stored in your Android devices using your Epson projector.
2.Display images stored in your Android devices "Gallery" library
3.Display web pages.
4.Use the built-in projector remote control feature to control input sources, AV mute, freeze, audio settings, and more
5.Send files from your email or cloud storage apps to iProjection app
6.Marker function enables highlighting and annotation of projected photos and documents.
Supported file formats and Activities
File formats supported
-Adobe PDF (PDF 1.7)
Also supports cloud file services such as Dropbox or email accounts (duplicated files only).
Activities not supported:
-Connection to multiple projectors
For the list of all supported projectors, go to www.epson.com/projectorapp
All supported products with direct connection
BrightLink Pro 1410Wi/1420Wi/1430Wi
PowerLite 420/425W/435W/480 /485W/470/475W/570/580/575W/585W/535W
PowerLite Pro G6050W/G6150/G6250W/G6350/G6450WU/G6550WU/G6650WU/G6750WU
PowerLite Pro Z8050W/Z8150/Z8250/Z8255/Z8350W/Z8355W/Z8450WU/Z8455WU/
Z9750U/Z9870UNL/Z10005UNL/ Z10000UNL/Z11005NL/ Z9870NL/Z11000WNL/
EB-C261MN/C3005WN/ C3011WN/C301MN/ C301MS/C745WN/C745XN/C754XN/
PowerLite Home Cinema 2000/2030
All products necessitating an access point
Android devices supported:
- Smartphones or tablet PCs that support Android OS 2.3 or later
LCD panel size should be more than 800x480(WVGA)
We welcome your feedback, but please understand we cannot reply separately.
스토리빔 앱은 다음과 같은 기능을 가지고 있습니다.
1. 스토리빔 앱을 통해서, 스토리빔의 영상동화인 스토리북을 더 편리하게 구매하거나 다운로드 할 수 있습니다.
2. 리모콘 기능 을 활용하여, 더 편리하게 스토리북을 시청할 수 있습니다.
3. 별도의 유선 연결 없이도, 스마트폰에 있는 가족앨범을 스토리빔으로 실시간 전송하여, 스토리빔에서 바로 볼 수 있습니다.
4. 다양한 스토리빔 이벤트에 참여할 수 있습니다.
스토리빔 2를 구매하신 고객이라면 필수어플 스토리빔 앱을 설치하세요.
개발자 연락처 :
Navigate through planets and their moons in 3D mode.
The position and orbits of the planets are real according to date and time.
The size and orbits of planets are real (but in small scale).
Turn you phone to the sky and watch the Stars, Constelations and Planets.
Many thanks to Torrence Griffin for the beautiful music.
ASUS Wi-Fi Projection is an easy-to-use app which enables you to project whatever is on your mobile device display through an ASUS wireless-ready projector. Showcase photos, PDFs, and MS Office files from your mobile device through a Wi-Fi network; you can even display web browser content and link it to your Dropbox storage account.
All ASUS wireless-ready projectors feature a small Wi-Fi adapter for direct wireless connections to a notebook PC, or Android and iOS devices. This eliminates the need for a video cable for presentations as files can be streamed to the projector. An Android or iOS device can also be used as a wireless remote presentations, and even to annotate slides in real time.
- View MS Office files(Word, Excel, PowerPoint), Adobe PDF, and it also supports Sketch function and save to photo roll.
- View local photo gallery; with sketch support
- Display web pages-link and view documents stored in Dropbox
AV Buddy is a essential information and calculation tool which will assist your Audio Visual needs. Including pinouts, charts, cut lengths, diagrams, clear AV Connector photos, descriptions, AV Calculations. Each connector has a description with useful information.
BNC- With connector diagram and cut lengths.
COMPOSITE - Includes diagram and colour coding for various equipment.
DVI - Various DVI type diagrams and pinouts.
HDMI - Includes a version comparison chart. Plus 2 pinout diagrams.
Mini Din - Diagrams for 4 and 7pins.
VGA - Pinouts and diagram.
F-CONNECTOR - Includes diagrams and common coax cable diameters.
TRS + TS Audio - Stereo and mono diagrams.
XLR - Includes diagrams for 3,4 and 5 pin connectors.
SPEAKON - Connections and diagram.
RCA - Different audio colour connection and diagram.
Connections- 21 audio interconnections diagrams.
RJ45 - Diagrams for TypeA and TypeB.
DB9 - Pinouts, charts and description.
USB - Pinouts for A,B, MiniA & B, MicroA & B and USB 3.0.
Audio testing - Audio files for testing. 12 Audio files including Brown, White, Sweep, Tone in and Tone out.
Speakers - Diagrams for parallel, series and series/parallel connections.
Decibel comparison chart.
Test Patterns - 20 display test patterns for use with your mobiles AV adapter to external display.
SPL Meter - Measure a rooms decibel level. Includes calibration.
Aspect Ratios - Popular height to width ratio's with description.
Resolution chart - 52 resolutions + aspect ratio's.
Resolution graph - Various display resolutions for quick reference.
Mic Polar Patterns - Displays 7 mic polar patterns with zoom function and decibels.
Display section - Description for LED, PLASMA, LCD and OLED screens.
AV Buddy also includes a AV calculation section.
Projector throw - Projector throw calculator for estimated throw distances plus brightness and native resolutions for Epson, Infocus, Viewsonic, Sony, Barco, Christie, Mitsubishi and NEC projectors. Includes instructions.
Projector throw2 - Calculator for a projectors throw distance with manual lens ratio input.
Projector lumens - Calculation for lumens required based on ambient light for selecting projectors when designing.
Image height - Calculate the display size according to viewer distance.
Viewer Text - By measuring the text height on a display. Calculate how far away the farthest viewer should be.
Diagonal - Calculate the diagonal distance by knowing the height and width.
Farthest Viewer - Calculate the farthest viewer according to screen size.
Impedance calculators for speakers. Series and parallel.
dB volt ratio - Calculate the gain needed to raise the output from one voltage to another.
dB difference - dB difference calculation between two voltages.
PAG/NAG - Determine the maximum amount of sound re-enforced in dBs that can be achieved before feedback.
Converter - Converter for Area, Energy, Illumination, Mass, Temperature and Length.
Ohms law - Power, Voltage, Current and Resistance calculators.
Resistors - Resistor band calculator for 4, 5 and 6 bands.
Heat load - BTU equipment calculator.
Rack unit - Convert RUs into Inches, mm and cm. Convert Inches, mm and cm back into RUs.
• Overabundance of words! Features over 300 SIGHT WORDS from the popular Dolch word list!
• Great for Preschool, Kindergarten, 1st Grade
• Learn to read Elementary Sight Words in 6 engaging super duper EDUCATIONAL GAMES!
Award-winning educational software publisher introduces Action Sight Words Games & Flashcards for Reading Success.
Abby Monkey® Action Sight Words Learn to Read Adventure with Word Aliens for School Reading Success is a new educational READING APPLICATION by 22learn. The app is designed to help children learn and practice reading the most common sight words.
Sight words are words in English language that do not have a simple one-to-one correspondence between sounds and written letters, and therefore have to be learned “by sight.”
Being able to quickly recognize sight words is a crucial part of learning how to read. Sight words mastery is a necessary step towards an enormous reading improvement.
Sight Words offers children an easy-to-use interface and a grand choice of six fun educational games through which children can acquire mastery over this subject matter.
THE 6 GAMES INCLUDED:
(1) WORD MACHINE
Control the Word Machine. Supply all the words that need to be produced by tapping on the words called.
Your dog is hungry! Make cans to feed him! To make a can, drag the letter cards to their correct place and make a word you have just heard pronounced.
(3) SIGHT WORD BINGO WITH STARFALL WORD ALIENS
Make a Bingo to get a ticket for Aliens back home! (All star fall word aliens are animated.) Tap on the word corresponding to the one that you heard pronounced. Once you have matched cards from one side of the board to the next... Bingo! Aliens are back home!
(4) MEMORY GAME
Match the sounds to correct word forms! To do so, tap on one of the speakers, hear the word, and then select one of the cards below with a correct word. Do it for all words!
Tap on one of the speakers on the screen, hear the word pronounced, and place the word across the speaker. Repeat for all words to see wonderful gears animation.
(6) FLASH CARDS
Practice in the Flash Card mode. List through the words and top on the cards to hear the words pronounced again and again!
• Selection of individual words to be practiced within each category
• Avatar selection
• Choice of capitalized words and upper-case or lower-case letters
• Access to best scores
Get this app now and enjoy the progress your children are going to make in their reading skills. We are sure they will love the app the same way our little beta-testers did!
Check out more educational apps from 22learn:
Kids Alphabet Aquarium (Super ABC alphabet adventure for kids - Parents‘ Choice Award winner 2013)
Abby Basic Skills Preschool (Winner of prestigious Recommended Seal awarded by Parents’ Choice Award)
APC Phonics Train Adventure (fun phonics school for kids - Parents‘ Choice Award winner 2012)
If you have any suggestions on improvement, please leave us a message at email@example.com. We are always glad to hear about your experience with our applications and publications.
We love SkyORB because it not only offers 3D images of the planets and the stars in the sky, along with comets and asteroids, but it also comes a 'point to sky' feature that allows you to aim your handset towards a star or planet and it'll identify it for you.
- PC Advisor
SkyORB features many functions as a 3D real-time representation of the planets position around the sun, the ability to hold your device and point toward a visible star and planet and reveal the name by tracking the GPS position, compass orientation, the elevation from the gyroscope, warn the user when a phenomenon is occurs as a full moon, a planet really visible, which is worth the observation.
What you will get with SkyORB
• Fast and lightweight.
• a 3D real-time planetarium with photo-realistic rendering from Mercury to Pluto, Uranus and Saturn and every moons, including deep space exploration up to 50 parsecs.
• a 3D real-time sky rendering, with tracking from compass and gyroscope, see the nebula from Messier and Caldwell classification.
• Comets and satellites positions, with update from the Web for latest entries, including near earth asteroids.
• Weather forecast from current location,
• Ephemeris including next 60 days astronomy events, including peak day of meteors showers, date of planet elongation and opposition.
• Display day/night terminator on a world map,
• Powerful universal search engine: type few letter and find a matching nebula, constellation, place, planets and more.
• Moon phases with dates, including rise and set times,
• Ability to simulate the sky from any place in the world and even from other planet like Mars
• Ability to move fast forward and backward in time,
• Enhanced for latest Android devices,
• Be alerted when a phenomenon (planet at its brightest, opposition, aphelia, full/new moon, eclipse) is occurring with local notifications (can be disabled).
New in SkyORB 2.1
• Now free to try.
• Improved star map rendering, including fisheye projection
• Updated settings page, sub page can be now accessed by swiping left to right, removing the clutter.
• More robust MPC updater.
• Ability to render from the solar system to the milky way.
• Improved 3D engine, updated for latest tablet and devices.
• Improved rise and set time notifications
• Space view reacts with accelerometer, and addressed glitches.
• OpenGL ES 3.0 support.
Check out our Facebook page:
Check out our Twitter page:
Check out the app website for more information, documentation, videos and more at
Stage is an exciting teaching and demonstration tool for sharing ideas, creating rich lessons, and interacting with dynamic content. Use the device camera to display live video of objects, textbooks, student work, and other projects, and sketch, write, label, or laser point in real-time. With options like storing labels, screenshot capture, and wireless connection to a projector via Miracast (where available), Stage makes your presentations fully interactive, collaborative, and engaging.
HEAD OF THE CLASS
• Sketch, take notes, and add labels over live video
• Add photos from your photo library for picture-in-picture action
• Save screens with one-click screen snapshot and recall from your photo library in the app
• Dynamically present wirelessly using Miracast (if available for your device), or via a wired second screen/projector connection
• Store and share labels for later use—great for quizzes or whole-class review
• Annotate, mark-up and save existing photos, screen captures, and document images
• Easily switch backgrounds from video to picture to whiteboard/blackboard canvas
• Insert and transform shapes (feature available as an in-app purchase)
• Select from multiple pen colors and widths
• Simple and accessible interface, especially for novice users.
Collaborative: Sharing ideas has never been easier. Stage’s live video and interactive tools let you showcase real-time problem solving and experimentation.
Portable: Stage makes wireless sharing quick and easy. With the added flexibility to move around the room, educators can truly engage and involve students and presenters are no longer tethered to the podium.
Easy-to-use: Unlike interactive whiteboards, Stage requires no additional training. Users familiar with touchscreens will be able to use the app instantly and efficiently.
Cost-efficient: More economical than secondary technology, such as interactive whiteboards and document cameras, Stage maintains the functionality of that same technology without the price tag and cost of integration.
Meaningful: Purposeful integration of tablets in the classroom creates opportunity for effective and rich learning for students at every level.
RAISE YOUR HAND
At Belkin Education, everything we do is based on thoughtful innovation. For more information, visit us at www.belkin.com
- a news section
- contact information
- album with recent pictures
- weather details for Diekirch (including graphics which show the evolution of temperature, pressure, or rainfall during the last 24 hours or 7 days!)
- average calculator
- the menu of the school restaurants
- the LCD-Infoscreen
- the LCD-Calendar
- a holiday-countdown
***An AppsZoom Best Android App 2014***
• Simple: Point your device at the sky to identify galaxies, stars, constellations, planets, and satellites (including the ISS and Hubble) passing overhead at your location.
• Night Mode: Preserve your night vision with red or green night mode filters.
• Augmented Reality (AR): Use your camera to spot objects in the sky, day or night.
• Sky Paths: Follow the sky track for any object to see it’s exact location in the sky on any date and time.
• Time Travel: Jump to the future or the past and see the sky on different dates and times.
• Social: Capture and share beautiful images with friends and family on social networks.
• Mobile: WiFi is NOT required (does not require a data signal or GPS to function). Take it camping, boating, or even flying!
• Supports Space Navigator™ binoculars, spotting scope, and telescopes.
What a fun way to teach yourself, your children, your students, or your friends about our wonderful universe!
An extended version of the app is available in the Google Play Shop, featuring regular new editions.
The app features:
- A comic adventure
- Math exercise
- Coloring picture
CASIO C-Assist is in Android app that makes it possible to establish a network connection between an Android terminal device and CASIO Projector,*1 and then project documents and images stored in the terminal's memory, real-time images picked up by the terminal's built-in camera, and browser screen images.
It also enables remote control of a computer connected on the same network for smarter and more efficient presentations.
For projection of documents and images*2 in the terminal’s memory
For real-time projection of images picked up by the terminal's camera
For projection of Web page images using CASIO C-Assist's Web browser
・Remote computer control
For remote control of a computer by a terminal over a network connection
Supported Operating Systems
Android OS 4.0 – 5.1
*1 Supported Projectors
XJ-A147, XJ-A247, XJ-A257
XJ-M146, XJ-M156, XJ-M246, XJ-M256
(Some models covered by this app may not be available in certain geographic areas.)
*2 Projectable Document and Image Files
JPEG, PNG, BMP
Using CASIO C-Assist
Use the steps below to establish a connection between a terminal and projector with CASIO C-Assist.
1. Configure projector network settings and then select "Network" as the projectors input source.
This will cause the standby screen, showing network information, to be projected.
2. On the terminal, select [Settings] and then [Wi-Fi]. Next, select the same network where the projector is selected.
3. Start up CASIO C-Assist
4. After starting up, CASIO C-Assist will find all connectable projectors on the network and display them on the terminal screen. Select the projector to which you want to connect.
5. On the home screen, connect the function you want to use.
Furthermore, Graphing Calculator by Mathlab displays calculations as it performs them on the high-quality display of the Android device, making it easier for the user to understand the calculations and see them clearly. This app has two great strengths. First, it acts as a fine scientific calculator, but, more than that, it displays the intermediate steps of the calculations as you type. It allows the students to both watch and learn how the calculations are made and how to find the final answer. Second, the graphing ability is absolutely stunning! Not only does the calculator beautifully display the graphs, but it automatically generates the x- and y- values and displays them as well.
Help site with instructions and examples: http://help.mathlab.us
If you have a question, send email to firstname.lastname@example.org
* 3D graphs
* Save constants, functions and expressions in the library
* Internet is not required
* No advertisements
* Arithmetic expressions +, -, *, /, ÷
* Square root, cube and higher roots (hold ‘√’ key)
* Exponent, logarithms (ln, log)
* Trigonometric functions sin π/2, cos 30°, ...
* Hyperbolic functions sinh, cosh, tanh, ... (hold "e" key to switch)
* Inverse functions (hold direct function key)
* Complex numbers, all functions support complex arguments
* Derivatives sin x' = cos x, ... (hold x^n key)
* Scientific notation (enable in menu)
* Percent mode
* Save/load history
* Multiple functions graphing
* Implicit functions up to 2nd degree (ellipse 2x^2+3y^2=1, etc.)
* Plar graphs (r=cos2θ)
* Parametric functions, enter each on new line (x=cos t, y=sin t)
* Funkcje roots i krytyczne punkty na wykresie. Zaznacz pole wyboru po lewej stronie od funkcji, aby ujrzeć współrzędne na wykresie. Kliknij przycisk wykresu w górnym menu, aby wyświetlić współrzędne w postaci listy.
* Graph intersections (x^2=x+1)
* Tracing function values and slopes
* Dcrollable and resizable graphs
* Pinch to zoom
* Fullscreen graphs in landscape orientation
* Function tables
* Dave graphs as images
* Save tables as csv
* Simple and complex fractions 1/2 + 1/3 = 5/6
* Mixed numbers, use space to enter values 3 1/2
* Linear equations x+1=2 -> x=1
* Quadratic equations x^2-1=0 -> x=-1,1
* Approximate roots of higher polynomials
* Systems of linear equations, write one equation per line, x1+x2=1, x1-x2=2
* Polynomial long division
* Polynomial expansion, factoring
* Matrix and vector operations
* Dot product (hold *), cross product
* Determinant, inverse, norm, transpose, trace
* User defined constants and functions
* Save/load expressions
Whiteboard cast is a whiteboard based screencast maker. All you need is just writing anything to canvas and speak to mic, then it will become screencast video and stored locally in you device. You can share it to YouTube, google+, or other service if you want. Or just store locally and use it for internal purpose. It's up to you!
The result becomes standard webm video file, no app specific service, no app specific own format. You can create standard video file only by this Whiteboard Cast. Final result is stored under /WhiteBoardCast folder.
No root required.
- Create video lecture like Khan Academy. (Other MOOCs like Coursera and Udacity, also contains these kind of lecture screencast)
- Explain complex idea to your friend or co-worker
- Record a discussion using one tablet with multiple people like ordinal whiteboard based meeting
Whiteboard cast is designed especially for teacher, who have something to teach and not a IT specialist.
It's easy to use. But Whiteboard Cast is not a toy. You can redo-undo many times, can create long screencast by realtime encoding.
You can support further development by purchasing this app!
- multiple colour pen
- Multiple undo-redo (many!)
- Clear canvas
- Multiple pages
- Image based slides
- High performance realtime encoding to webm
- Send video to other app
You can check the result of the demo for video quality:
Duplicate what’s on your computer screen to as many tablets and phones as you want to – at the same time, whether they’re in the same room or anywhere in the world.
Before your begin
To start you will need to create a DisplayNote account and start a DisplayNote session on your computer. From that, multiple participants will be able to join your session on their tablet and phone.
Present, Share & Collaborate
Use your tablet or phone to connect and control your PC wirelessly and annotate directly over any content you view.
Let participants use their tablet/phone to share annotations, images and notes with each other and with you.
Users can use their device to capture and personalise your presentations and can save them on their device or export to Dropbox/email.
Open up lines of communication with between presenter and participant via 2 way audio and 2-way messaging, available via a local area connection and over the cloud.
View what’s on a connected tablet or phone screen when they’re working inside DisplayNote.
Check levels of understanding by posing quiz questions to a participant’s tablet and/or phone
Users will also be able to send images and PDFs wirelessly from their device directly to the projector.
Let your kids doodle their fingers away and show their artistic skills. Choose from a variety of crayons to color; erase and start over again.
Test out your kids memory by letting them play the matching game. Check out our attractive cute animals as the matching tiles.
Finally, let your kids learn a bit. We've made it easy for your kids to familiarize themselves with the ABC's (english alphabet) and numbers by tracing the dots. There are audio files for each letter and number so your kids can get familiarized with the sounds. We have also included coloring images for each letter!
***Fonjector can project full screen to you PC
*** How it works…
“Fonjector” is the application on smartphone device.Through “Fonjector receiver” (A USB Stick or WIndows applicaiton) , it will grab smartphone’s whole screen and display it to PC's monitor or external projector.
*** Get Fonjector receiver...
Please visit http://dl.dropbox.com/u/53016021/default.htm to download Fonjector receiver image (Pls send the order information to email@example.com, if it needs password)
*** Now!! Fonjector receiver also support Microsoft Windows environment.
You can download the windows application package, then unzip and excute it on Windows OS (Pls check README.TXT in package)
***Is it available for your device ? You can download Fonjector Free to make sure.
Root Required: We verified some of root software:
Root software: z4root (http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=833953)
Root software: SuperOneClick (http://shortfuse.org/)
You can choose other suitable root software
Before use it, please access http://dl.dropbox.com/u/53016021/default.htm to download and make “Fonjector reciever USB” system.
Some of AMD platform PC is not applicable to external projector
If your device is not in the list, we suggest you try ” Fonjector Free” version first.