What it enables you to do:
1.Display documents stored in your Android devices using your Epson projector.
2.Display images stored in your Android devices "Gallery" library
3.Display web pages.
4.Use the built-in projector remote control feature to control input sources, AV mute, freeze, audio settings, and more
5.Send files from your email or cloud storage apps to iProjection app
6.Marker function enables highlighting and annotation of projected photos and documents.
Supported file formats and Activities
File formats supported
-Adobe PDF (PDF 1.7)
Also supports cloud file services such as Dropbox or email accounts (duplicated files only).
Activities not supported:
-Connection to multiple projectors
For the list of all supported projectors, go to www.epson.com/projectorapp
All supported products with direct connection
BrightLink Pro 1410Wi/1420Wi/1430Wi
PowerLite 420/425W/435W/480 /485W/470/475W/570/580/575W/585W/535W
PowerLite Pro G6050W/G6150/G6250W/G6350/G6450WU/G6550WU/G6650WU/G6750WU
PowerLite Pro Z8050W/Z8150/Z8250/Z8255/Z8350W/Z8355W/Z8450WU/Z8455WU/
Z9750U/Z9870UNL/Z10005UNL/ Z10000UNL/Z11005NL/ Z9870NL/Z11000WNL/
EB-C261MN/C3005WN/ C3011WN/C301MN/ C301MS/C745WN/C745XN/C754XN/
PowerLite Home Cinema 2000/2030
All products necessitating an access point
Android devices supported:
- Smartphones or tablet PCs that support Android OS 2.3 or later
LCD panel size should be more than 800x480(WVGA)
We welcome your feedback, but please understand we cannot reply separately.
스토리빔 앱은 다음과 같은 기능을 가지고 있습니다.
1. 스토리빔 앱을 통해서, 스토리빔의 영상동화인 스토리북을 더 편리하게 구매하거나 다운로드 할 수 있습니다.
2. 리모콘 기능 을 활용하여, 더 편리하게 스토리북을 시청할 수 있습니다.
3. 별도의 유선 연결 없이도, 스마트폰에 있는 가족앨범을 스토리빔으로 실시간 전송하여, 스토리빔에서 바로 볼 수 있습니다.
4. 다양한 스토리빔 이벤트에 참여할 수 있습니다.
스토리빔 2를 구매하신 고객이라면 필수어플 스토리빔 앱을 설치하세요.
개발자 연락처 :
ASUS Wi-Fi Projection is an easy-to-use app which enables you to project whatever is on your mobile device display through an ASUS wireless-ready projector. Showcase photos, PDFs, and MS Office files from your mobile device through a Wi-Fi network; you can even display web browser content and link it to your Dropbox storage account.
All ASUS wireless-ready projectors feature a small Wi-Fi adapter for direct wireless connections to a notebook PC, or Android and iOS devices. This eliminates the need for a video cable for presentations as files can be streamed to the projector. An Android or iOS device can also be used as a wireless remote presentations, and even to annotate slides in real time.
- View MS Office files(Word, Excel, PowerPoint), Adobe PDF, and it also supports Sketch function and save to photo roll.
- View local photo gallery; with sketch support
- Display web pages-link and view documents stored in Dropbox
Also included is a demo of the Intel XDK APIs that shows how to use all of the features available.
2.0.0 release notes:
Intel App Preview is now based on Apache* Cordova 3.5 and Intel XDK APIs (intel.xdk.*) are now supported via Cordova plugins.
Previous versions of Intel App Preview were based on the Intel XDK Legacy container, a hybrid application container developed by Intel.
Starting with this version, Intel App Preview is based on Cordova in order to provide a better preview experience for Intel XDK projects based on Cordova.
The Intel XDK Legacy container is deprecated and will be retired in 2015.
In order to support existing projects that use the Intel XDK Legacy container, a new application called Intel App Preview Legacy will be published soon.
New look: Intel App Preview uses the Intel Clear Sans font (https://01.org/clear-sans)
New feature: 3-finger tap to stop previewing and return to Intel App Preview
New feature: 5-finger tap for version info of Intel App Preview and plugins
New feature: Configuration-based plugin loading
The set of Cordova plugins loaded for your app running in Intel App Preview is based on your Intel XDK project configuration.
This gives you a better idea of whether your project is correctly configured - a more valid "preview" experience.
See this article for more information about configuring your Intel XDK project: https://software.intel.com/en-us/html5/articles/using-the-projects-tab
New feature: Live Layout Editing (requires early September 2014 release of Intel XDK)
Live Layout Editing allows you to see the effect of edits on your app running in Intel App Preview as you make them in Intel XDK Develop tab.
New feature: Remote debugging with Google Chrome*
For set-up info and requirements: https://developer.chrome.com/devtools/docs/remote-debugging
About the Intel XDK:
Write Your App
Emulate & Test
The Intel XDK makes it easy for developers to check the look and feel of their apps with on-screen emulation on a wide variety of devices. Intel’s App Preview app allows you to test your apps on a physical device.
Build for App Store
Once your app is finalized, move over to Intel's App Dev Center where you can package your HTML5 apps for distribution.
*Other names and brands may be claimed as the property of others.
CASIO C-Assist is in Android app that makes it possible to establish a network connection between an Android terminal device and CASIO Projector,*1 and then project documents and images stored in the terminal's memory, real-time images picked up by the terminal's built-in camera, and browser screen images.
It also enables remote control of a computer connected on the same network for smarter and more efficient presentations.
For projection of documents and images*2 in the terminal’s memory
For real-time projection of images picked up by the terminal's camera
For projection of Web page images using CASIO C-Assist's Web browser
・Remote computer control
For remote control of a computer by a terminal over a network connection
Supported Operating Systems
Android OS 4.0 – 4.4
*1 Supported Projectors
XJ-A147, XJ-A247, XJ-A257
XJ-M146, XJ-M156, XJ-M246, XJ-M256
(Some models covered by this app may not be available in certain geographic areas.)
*2 Projectable Document and Image Files
JPEG, PNG, BMP
Using CASIO C-Assist
Use the steps below to establish a connection between a terminal and projector with CASIO C-Assist.
1. Configure projector network settings and then select "Network" as the projectors input source.
This will cause the standby screen, showing network information, to be projected.
2. On the terminal, select [Settings] and then [Wi-Fi]. Next, select the same network where the projector is selected.
3. Start up CASIO C-Assist
4. After starting up, CASIO C-Assist will find all connectable projectors on the network and display them on the terminal screen. Select the projector to which you want to connect.
5. On the home screen, connect the function you want to use.
Navigate through planets and their moons in 3D mode.
The position and orbits of the planets are real according to date and time.
The size and orbits of planets are real (but in small scale).
Turn you phone to the sky and watch the Stars, Constelations and Planets.
Many thanks to Torrence Griffin for the beautiful music.
AV Buddy is a essential information and calculation tool which will assist your Audio Visual needs. Including pinouts, charts, cut lengths, diagrams, clear AV Connector photos, descriptions, AV Calculations. Each connector has a description with useful information.
BNC- With connector diagram and cut lengths.
COMPOSITE - Includes diagram and colour coding for various equipment.
DVI - Various DVI type diagrams and pinouts.
HDMI - Includes a version comparison chart. Plus 2 pinout diagrams.
Mini Din - Diagrams for 4 and 7pins.
VGA - Pinouts and diagram.
F-CONNECTOR - Includes diagrams and common coax cable diameters.
TRS + TS Audio - Stereo and mono diagrams.
XLR - Includes diagrams for 3,4 and 5 pin connectors.
SPEAKON - Connections and diagram.
RCA - Different audio colour connection and diagram.
Connections- 21 audio interconnections diagrams.
RJ45 - Diagrams for TypeA and TypeB.
DB9 - Pinouts, charts and description.
USB - Pinouts for A,B, MiniA & B, MicroA & B and USB 3.0.
Audio testing - Audio files for testing. 12 Audio files including Brown, White, Sweep, Tone in and Tone out.
Speakers - Diagrams for parallel, series and series/parallel connections.
Decibel comparison chart.
Test Patterns - 20 display test patterns for use with your mobiles AV adapter to external display.
SPL Meter - Measure a rooms decibel level. Includes calibration.
Aspect Ratios - Popular height to width ratio's with description.
Resolution chart - 52 resolutions + aspect ratio's.
Resolution graph - Various display resolutions for quick reference.
Mic Polar Patterns - Displays 7 mic polar patterns with zoom function and decibels.
Display section - Description for LED, PLASMA, LCD and OLED screens.
AV Buddy also includes a AV calculation section.
Projector throw - Projector throw calculator for estimated throw distances plus brightness and native resolutions for Epson, Infocus, Viewsonic, Sony, Barco, Christie, Mitsubishi and NEC projectors. Includes instructions.
Projector throw2 - Calculator for a projectors throw distance with manual lens ratio input.
Projector lumens - Calculation for lumens required based on ambient light for selecting projectors when designing.
Image height - Calculate the display size according to viewer distance.
Viewer Text - By measuring the text height on a display. Calculate how far away the farthest viewer should be.
Diagonal - Calculate the diagonal distance by knowing the height and width.
Farthest Viewer - Calculate the farthest viewer according to screen size.
Impedance calculators for speakers. Series and parallel.
dB volt ratio - Calculate the gain needed to raise the output from one voltage to another.
dB difference - dB difference calculation between two voltages.
PAG/NAG - Determine the maximum amount of sound re-enforced in dBs that can be achieved before feedback.
Converter - Converter for Area, Energy, Illumination, Mass, Temperature and Length.
Ohms law - Power, Voltage, Current and Resistance calculators.
Resistors - Resistor band calculator for 4, 5 and 6 bands.
Heat load - BTU equipment calculator.
Rack unit - Convert RUs into Inches, mm and cm. Convert Inches, mm and cm back into RUs.
*** Increase GPS accuracy using:
- Weighted averaging (on every axis).
- Map calibration.
- Device calibration on map, or on a know point.
*** Display and convert GPS geodetic to Cartesian EN coordinates and back:
- Europe ETRS89/UTMZ28-38.
- Hellas Geodetic Reference System HGRS 87 (GGRS87 - EGSA 87 - ΕΓΣΑ 87).
- Hellas HTRS07/TM07.
- Iceland ISN93 / Lambert 93.
- Morroco Merchich CS.
- SPCS83 (124 zones) USA.
- Romania S-42(58)/Stereo 70.
- Lebanon & Syria Deir ez Zor / Stereographic.
- Croatia HTRS96 / Transverse Mercator.
- Serbia SRB-ETRS89/UTM (Current CRS) & SRB-MGI/Z7 (Old CRS).
- Australia MGA94 (GDA94) (Current CRS) & AMG66 (AGD66) (Old CRS) National, A.C.T., Northern Territory, NSW & Victoria, Tasmania & AMG84 (AGD84.
- MGI Balkans zones 5,6 & 7 (Former FR of Yugoslavia).
- Italy's Monte Mario West Zone 1 Peninsular, West Zone 1 Sardinia, East Zone 2 Peninsular, East Zone 2 Sicily.
- Costa Rica's CΜ05/CRTM05, Ocotepeque 1935 Costa Rica Norte & Ocotepeque 1935 Costa Rica Sur.
- Cyprus' CGRS-93-LTM.
- Hungary's HD72/EOV.
- Kosovo's KosovaREF01.
- Latvia's LKS92/TM.
- Lithuania's LKS94/TM.
- Spain's ED50/UTMZ29-30 NW, ED50/UTMZ29-31 ML (Spain old Mainland), ED50/UTMZ31 BA (Spain old Balearic).
- Uk's OSTN02/OSGM02.
- Turkey's ED50/Gauss-Kruger 3° Z9-15 & ITRF96 & ED50/UTMZ35-38.
- Luxembourg's LUREF.
- Venezuala's REGVEN/Z18-20.
- Sweden's SWEREF99 TM.
- Argentina's POSGAR 94 (old) & POSGAR 2007 (new).
- India's Kalianpur 1975 ZI - ZIV.
- Algeria's Nord Sahara 1959 / Z29-32.
- Armenia's, Georgia's, Azerbaijan's, Estonia's, Latvia's, Lithuania's, Russia's - Kaliningrad and Kazakhstan's Pulkovo 1942/ CS63 (A)Z1-4, (C)Z0-2, (K)Z2-4.
- Central and South American SIRGAS 2000.
- Nigeria and Cameroon Minna 1996 & 2008 MTM West, Mid, East Belts & UTM Z31-33.
- Bangladesh Gulshan 303/TM.
- France RGF93/CC42-50.
- Canada CSRS (18 systems)
- Egypt 1907 Blue, Red, Purple, Extended Purple belts.
- Portugal ETRS89/PTM06.
- Netherlands Amersfoort/RD new.
- Qatar QND95.
- Colombia MAGNA-SIRGAS Far West, West, Bogota, Central East, East zones.
*** Multiple units support:
- International feet,
- US survey feet.
- Ellipsoidal height.
- EGM96 orthometric height calculation.
*** Convert from geodetic to Cartesian coordinates and back:
- Support for device measured points, or
- Manually input of geodetic or Cartesian coords.
*** Drive me:
- Key in coordinates of the target point in either geodetic or Cartesian coordinates, or select a point from the list and follow the pointer.
- Compass indicating both magnetic and true North.
*** Project on Map:
- Project individual points on any map application.
- Project list of points, and the defined polygon, on embedded maps.
*** Save multiple point lists, to use them later.
*** Calculate area.
*** Export point lists το:
- .txt (text file)
- .csv (point file - comma separated)
- .kml (google earth file)
- .dxf (drawing file)
*** Send file via e-mail, or upload it to cloud.
*** Complete help text support.
Help us improve Mobile Topographer by e-mailing your comments and suggestions.
Stars is a light application that displays the 88 constellations in the sky. Just touch the screen and see the universe moving around you.
The green line is the celestial equator, it is the projection of the eartch equator.
The red line is the ecliptic or the path of the sun. On the line is located the 12 constellations of the zodiac.
This application is standalone, it does not use any network resource.
- Recognize the 88 constellations.
- Move the world and see the stars moving
- Learn to recognize the constellations, from stars view only.
Through GoClass, teachers can create and broadcast content directly to student devices—including tablets, smartphones and PCs—while simultaneously projecting supporting learning media to a shared screen. Virtual white boarding and scribble functionality enable collaborative interaction around learning exercises while real-time assessments and reports give teachers insight into cognitive gaps. If you do not already have a GoClass account, you can set one up for free at the GoClass website.
GoClass lesson plans are organized into three distinct sections—Show, Explain & Ask—allowing teachers to populate and organize images, documents, videos, URLs, teacher notes and assessments into a structured sequence of lesson plan elements.
Instructors equipped with the GoClass App on their Android devices can share these elements with a class by broadcasting them to student devices or projecting them to the front of the room using a standard LCD projector or large screen TV. To enable cloud-based projection on Android devices, instructors need to log in to https://goclass.com/project/login.aspx using a laptop, which can be connected to a projector. GoClass treats the projector and the student device as two independent channels for sharing content and the teacher has complete control over what is rendered on each.
Classroom management features provide instructors insight into student attention and engagement levels while in-class assessments provide instructors with immediate feedback on student performance.
This update to GoClass introduces new capabilities for you and your students. Instructors can initiate pin-based sessions allowing students to quickly access live sessions by simply entering a pin number—no username and password required.
This update also integrates the Scribble feature with GoClass Assessments. Students can now respond to assessment questions using the scribble feature to perform actions that demonstrate their knowledge.
Requirements: Android OS 3.0 and above
Best viewed on following devices:
- Nexus 10 inch
- Nexus 7 inch
- Nexus 4 inch (For Students)
Classroom materials used in real lessons are presented and being continously updated.
Materials consist of mathematical contents for K7~K12.
Created by mainly using Geogebra and Tex beamer PDF files, you can freely use all the PDF files with Adobe Reader.
Also, here are teacher's references for the creating process of them so that you can make your own learning materials.
What's important is the Contents of Math lessons, not the manufacture tool.
I hope this Learning Center helps you with your lesson.
Related Terms : Mathematics, Mathematics Education, Middle School Mathematics, High School Mathematics, Geogebra, Tex beamer, Geogebra Lecture
The #1 Rated Spelling Test in the app store - Just look at all the 5 Star Ratings! It is one of the most useful, popular, and top rated apps in the education category.
* I started out creating tests for my daughters but now they practice on their own. A huge time saver!
* Kids love this! My 8 and 6 yr old boys love making tests for each other. More educational than playing games, too. Very easy to use.
* My kindergartener loves to use this to practice his words. I set all the rest of the tests for this year and he is independent. He even gives me spelling tests too. He loves to hear his own voice, when he says the words and silly sentences. This is great!
* My students use this app to practice French vocabulary words. It's the best app I've tried for this.
WHY SPELLING TEST IS BETTER THAN THE REST!
* You can create custom spelling tests and quizzes. Practice the exact words you need to learn for the upcoming test.
* Detailed scores after each quiz to see which words you you got right and which ones you missed.
* Create a test on one device and share it on another. Even works across different mobile platforms.
* It's simple to use. Even kindergartners have fun making their own spelling quizzes and tests.
* This app requires a microphone to record words. Please make sure the privacy settings are enabled for the microphone.
If you are looking for an educational app that is a great learning tool proven by hundreds of thousands of users, Spelling Test is for you. One of the top rated apps in the education category, Spelling Test improves literacy, spelling grades, and makes learning fun. It is a great tool to practice vocabulary, improve english skills or even learn a foreign language.
The computer hooked up on a video- projector has to have a wifi connection.
By switching on the application the Android device becomes a wifi access point connected to the desktop computer. Each picture taken by Chingview will be displayed by the video-projector on the white board.
From the desktop click on the Chingview program, which you download at the following:
Traduction : Gilles Bourry
Thank you for your responses about this application and the way it is used: firstname.lastname@example.org
Let your kids doodle their fingers away and show their artistic skills. Choose from a variety of crayons to color; erase and start over again.
Test out your kids memory by letting them play the matching game. Check out our attractive cute animals as the matching tiles.
Finally, let your kids learn a bit. We've made it easy for your kids to familiarize themselves with the ABC's (english alphabet) and numbers by tracing the dots. There are audio files for each letter and number so your kids can get familiarized with the sounds. We have also included coloring images for each letter!
Children delight as they see, hear, and interact with letters and sounds in words, sentences, songs and games. They learn to recognize letters and develop skills that will ensure they become confident leaders. All children, and especially English language learners, benefit.
Starfall is a registered trademark in the US, the European Community and various other countries.
***Fonjector can project full screen to you PC
*** How it works…
“Fonjector” is the application on smartphone device.Through “Fonjector receiver” (A USB Stick or WIndows applicaiton) , it will grab smartphone’s whole screen and display it to PC's monitor or external projector.
*** Get Fonjector receiver...
Please visit http://dl.dropbox.com/u/53016021/default.htm to download Fonjector receiver image (Pls send the order information to email@example.com, if it needs password)
*** Now!! Fonjector receiver also support Microsoft Windows environment.
You can download the windows application package, then unzip and excute it on Windows OS (Pls check README.TXT in package)
***Is it available for your device ? You can download Fonjector Free to make sure.
Root Required: We verified some of root software:
Root software: z4root (http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=833953)
Root software: SuperOneClick (http://shortfuse.org/)
You can choose other suitable root software
Before use it, please access http://dl.dropbox.com/u/53016021/default.htm to download and make “Fonjector reciever USB” system.
Some of AMD platform PC is not applicable to external projector
If your device is not in the list, we suggest you try ” Fonjector Free” version first.