Get delicious comfort food recipes for your next meal or gathering.
Taste of Home has lots of comfort food recipes including appetizers, desserts, dinner, and more comfort food recipes.
Tried and tested recipes, you're sure to find the perfect dish. Browse by occasion, cuisine, vegetarian and healthy eating or try our recipe A-Z
Food Planner allows you to quickly plan your daily meals using a selection of recipes downloaded from all of your favorite cooking blogs and recipe sites. Easily plan breakfasts, lunches, dinners, snacks or more! Edit grocery lists and recipes, modify meals plans, check inventory and watch everything instantly sync across all your devices and even the web in near real time . Now one person can do the planning and the other can do the shopping!
Use your own recipes or import new ones free from our massive list of supported sites in 8 different languages. Recipes can be sorted with tags, quickly allowing you to search and find the meals you need. Open and edit your recipes and plans online in your web browser and avoid having to enter too much data on your small mobile screen. You can also choose to save time by downloading one of our free and paid meal plans via the Food Planner Store! We have a wide variety of popular diets and special occasions to choose from!
Make grocery shopping a breeze by simply selecting which days you are shopping for and instantly having all your items in a user friendly check list, ready to be synchronized with any other device. Create multiple lists, categories, inventory, pricing and more!
The primary goal of Food Planner is to make it quick and easy to use, while also including more advanced features you'll come to appreciate once you become more familiar with the app. Download it today FREE and You will see why over 500,000 people are using Food Planner to get organized, save time, and SAVE MONEY!
Here are some of the popular features:
* Import/manage recipes from all your favorite recipes sites
* Easily create and sync grocery lists
* Instantly sync your meal plans and groceries to other devices and the web!
* Manage Inventory
* Add your own photos to recipes
* Save daily and weekly meal plans for later use
* Easily backup all your data online
* Supported on iOS, Android, Amazon and Online!
Upgrade to PRO and support the development of this app! Going pro gets you:
* Priority Support - We answer your inquiries first
* Ad free environment - No ads on your device or Web App!!!
* Free perks for PRO users
* A good feeling that your supporting this fine app!
You all will love this variety seasonal recipes free and now you can cook food recipes according to the present season and enjoy. There are variety of recipes which should be cooked in particular season and this food dairy will really help to know about the recipes which should be cooked on the right season.
Happy cooking and enjoy all seasons with lovely free food recipes from Food Maker!!
Then get Endless Food. Start to watch streaming videos immediately from your favorite chefs like Rachael Ray, Bobby Flay, Tyler Florence, Guy Fieri, Jamie Oliver, Mario Batali, Emeril, Alton Brown and more. Swipe to watch a different show in the same channel. Swipe up to change channels. The videos stream continuously, without lag or latency. Wallow in great videos on your phone or tablet!
* All the best food channels, including Food Network, Cooking Channel and more!
* Watch streaming videos with no lag or latency!
* Swipe to start new videos, instantly!
* Wallow in great videos endlessly!
ABOUT Just Recipes
With a slick and intuitive interface, Just Recipes combines videos of all of your favorite food, recipes & cooking sources including food channels, cooking shows, chefs, magazines, websites and others into a simple, fun and easy-to-use system. Just Recipes helps you discover videos that you’d likely never find without help from Just Recipes!
HOW IT WORKS
Just Recipes tracks the best food, cooking and recipe videos as they’re shared by hundreds of leading sources around the world, and organizes them into channels. Simply swipe through Just Recipes’ huge variety of channels and discover more amazing channels and more videos to enjoy anytime, anywhere.
Feel like sharing tracks and videos with friends and other peers? Just Recipes makes social sharing via Facebook, Twitter and email quick and easy!
Just recipes bring you the best video content from leading sources such as:
Mmm, Me Gusta Cooking Show, Whisky Connosr, Saveur Magazine, ZenKimchi, Buchanan's, Highland Park Whisky, The Food Court, NYT Food & Drink, Food Paradise, Alltop Food, Fire & Knives, Sorted Food, Chivas Regal, Ballistic BBQ, Everyday Food, Gourmet NYCTV, Jameson Irish Whiskey, Hot for Food, LA Times Food, Food Wishes, eHow Food, 4Food, Taro's Japanese Home Cooking, Maangchi's Cooking Show, Cooking Up a Story, The Japan Food Channel, Video Jug, NYTimes Dining&Wine, Hungry in Brooklyn, Easy Japanese Cooking Recipes, Indian food recipes, EatingWell Magazine, Jamie Oliver, BBC, Fine Cooking, Korean Cuisine, Cooking Light, The F Word, MixnSip Cocktails , Wegman's Food Market's, Japanese daily diets, Bake Magazine, Food & Wine magazine, Runny's, Create Eat Happy :), Top Tweets, Gino D'Acampo TV, Joy of Baking, The Aimless Cook, KQED , RRcherrypie, BBC Food, Imbibe Magazine, AllRecipes.com, Laura in the Kitchen, Grub Street, MyRecipes.com, Food.com, Super Veggie Delight, Slashfood, Food Network, Madhura's Recipe, Aol On Food, Crazy Korean Cooking, Taste of Korea NYC, Chinese Food Recipes, Simple & Delicious Recipe, The Divine Chef, Fork in the Road, Simple East Indian Cooking , Ani's Kitchen, The Taste of Korea, Cathlyn's Korean Kitchen, Common Man Cocktails, Asian At Home, Zagat, Hungry Nation , Meals in Moments, Learn to Cook Chinese, Sanjeev Kapoor, One Pot Chef Show, Hungry, The Food Channel, Whole Foods Market, Serious Eats, BBQTalk, Barbecue Tricks, Star Chefs, Average Betty, USDA Food Safety , Glenrothes, Friends of the Classic Malts , Master of Malt , Ralfy Stuff, Caribbean Cooking, Auchentoshan Single Malt, Kraft Foods, Richard Paterson on Whisky , What's Cooking, The Feed, Squid Ink, Aussie Griller, Hippy Gourmet, Working Class Foodies, Bon Appetit Magazine, Market Kitchen Diaries, Gordon Ramsay, Glenmorangie, Show Me the Curry, Great British Menu , Bowmore Single Malt Whisky , K-Food Addict, The Dalmore Whisky , BBQ Pit Boys, Jack Daniels, Japanese Food Report, Kitchen Nightmares, Cooking with Dog, Divas Can Cook, 506knots, Easy Chinese Food, International Whisky Competition, HuffPost Food, Peroni, Knorr Recipes, Single Malt Maniac, Eater, The Macallan Whisky, Aeri's Kitchen, CHOW, The Glenlivet, Chinese Comfort Food , The FNDC, Epic Meal Time, The Food Section, Single Malt TV, Ballantine's, Indian Food Cooking , Manjulah's Kitchen and more.
MapMuse's Diners, Drive-ins, and Dives Finder maps the locations of all the restaurants Guy Fieri visits on his hit Food Network television show. In addition, the app provides each restaurant’s contact info, episode details, Yelp reviews, website link, and other helpful information like driving directions so you can visit it yourself.
Find these wonderful restaurants on one easy to use, interactive map. Simply enter an address or choose your current location to see the real life locations of the diners, drive-ins, and dives you’ve seen Guy visit on TV. All the restaurants can be displayed on a national map or in any city, metro area, or state. Scroll the map and the restaurants are automatically updated...no need to enter a new location. Add places you’ve eaten at to your Visited List, loved to your Favorite List, or intend to try out to your Bucket List.
Note: This app is not affiliated with nor endorsed by any of the networks or shows listed below.
TVFoodMaps allows you to find, track and hopefully eat at the restaurants you see on your favorite Food Network and Travel shows like Diners, Drive-Ins and Dives, Man v. Food, Best Thing I Ever Ate, No Reservations and more. With 30 shows and over 2900 restaurants TVFoodMaps is the most comprehensive list of restaurants seen on TV you can find in a single app. TVFoodMaps provides menus and videos for many of the restaurants and allow you to add them to your personal Try List (like a bucket list) or comment on places you’ve been.
Our premium upgrade removes all ads and provides two additional features; you can browse restaurants by show AND get location based notifications when you are near a restaurants seen on TV. Note: Continued use of GPS running in the background can dramatically decrease battery life. NOTE: Even without the premium upgrade you can search by location and map and view all restaurant details.
Also, if you already purchased the upgrade and it's not showing up after a re-install, upgrade, etc - go to the about screen and click "Restore Purchase".
For a full list of restaurants featured check our website http://www.tvfoodmaps.com
List of shows:
Diners, Drive-ins and Dives w/ Guy Fieri
Man v. Food w/ Adam Richman
Man Vs Food Nation w/ Adam Richman
Adam Richman's Best Sandwich
Bizarre Foods America w/ Andrew Zimmern
United States of Bacon
Sandra Lee's Taverns, Lounges and Clubs
Restaurant Impossible w/ Robert Irvine
The Best Thing I Ever Ate
Drinking Made Easy
24 in 24
No Reservations w/ Anthony Bourdain
The Layover w/ Anthony Bourdain
Throwdown with Bobby Flay
Meat And Potatoes
Rachael Ray - $40 a Day
You Gotta Eat Here
If you have any issues with this app please contact us directly at email@example.com - we will work to fix all issues.
There seem to be issues on SOME Samsung phones. Give it a try as it does work on some phones. We are working to fix this.
Cookbook free - Brazil recipes book provide you all authentic Brazilian recipes .
Those who love to make some new dishes we provide you a vast list of recipes . Brazil cook book contain different breakfast recipes . When we are in a mood to cook we need a proper clean recipe book of dish we wish to cook . Roasted chicken (galeto) is all time dish of all cuisines . The different varieties of cuisines are Indian , Italian , Mexican , American , continental . Rice and beans gives a special combination which all food lovers love . Typical cakes ( bolos ) are carrot cake , fruit cake etc delicious items of this recipes book. Turkey recipes has long been associated with holidays such as Thanksgiving and Christmas something reserved for only select times of the year . Brazilian cook book varies greatly by region, reflecting the country's mix of native and immigrant populations, and its continental size as well . Pork recipe book with varieties are loved by many but there are some , who don't love pork . Finger food recipes are food which meant to be eat directly by hands. The different kinds of finger food are fish finger, chicken finger etc . French fries is common starter or appetizer which goes with many dishes like ham , burgers , hot dogs , chicken BBQ etc . Salted kale chips are some what similar to potato chips which are made with kales and they very crispy and tasty dishes in restaurants . We provide you many cake recipes free in this recipes book . There are groups who specialize in baking cakes , for those cake recipe book will be a great advantage . Salad recipes is a popular, ready-to-eat dish made of heterogeneous ingredients, usually served chilled or at a moderate temperature . For easy making of salads we use salad makers . Pasta is a typical Italian dish. Pasta recipes can be both main dish and side dish . Egg recipes are the most usually the simplest dishes you can make using this recipes book . Eggs are the common dish available in our home and when we are in a hurry we go for easy dishes like egg recipes . sandwich is a very common dish which have two slice of bread and inside we have some filling like beef , vegetables , pork , chicken . The different sandwich recipes are chicken sandwich, egg sandwich , vegetable sandwich etc . There are a wide variety of tasty Indian foods , Indian foods are spicy ones . Snacks are very tasty foods which all love. Latin cook book refers to typical foods, beverages, and cooking styles common to many of the countries and cultures in Latin America . Grills are very tasty. Almost all non vegetarian recipes items like grilled belongs to spicy dishes in recipe book. Soup is very healthy starter . soup cook book include seafood soups, chicken , beef and vegetarian . Filipino cook book range from the very simple, like a meal of fried salted fish and rice, to the elaborate paellas and cocidos created for fiestas, of Spanish origin. We have very small varieties of Cuban food but they are very tasty and authentic food . Chinese foods are very common in all recipes books in the world like Chinese noodles and fried rice . The common junk foods available are burgers , pizza , sandwich and tacos. People are concerned about their health so they go for low calorie meals and flow diet food recipes . There diabetic recipes for diabetic patients for maintaining their health . The different and tasty seafood are tuna , crab , prawn , lobster etc . Cupcake cookbook contain a vast variety of lovely cupcakes . smoothies and shakes are the best drinks which youth and children love included in recipe book . Common bartender apps may not be providing you cocktails and mocktails that follows proper mixology . but we have all these best recipes ever . Make our food network grow with this multi cuisine cook book .
* Plan on TRAVELING? You can enter a specific location and the app will show you locations from the show that are near that area!
* Find locations featured on the show that are NEAR YOU
* View hundreds of RECIPES featured on the show, all organized for you by category!
* Add locations to your FAVORITES for easy lookup later on
* WATCH HUNDREDS of clips from show EPISODES, with the ability to search by season and location name!
* READ THOUSANDS of TIPS left by people who have visited the locations featured on the show!
* Browse THOUSANDS of PHOTOS taken by people who have visited the locations featured on the show!
* Ability to open a location's address in Maps application in order get directions
* Get detailed information on locations featured on the show, including address, phone number, store hours, website, twitter, and foursquare. Also view descriptions of the episode the location was featured on
This application is neither affiliated with nor endorsed by the Food Network.
Evernote Food helps you remember the food you love. From discovering great recipes and restaurants to capturing your memorable food experiences, Evernote Food is the one app you need to remember your life in food.
• Explore the best recipes from across the web and save them to My Cookbook to try later
• Find great restaurants near you or anywhere in the world; add them to your wish list or book a reservation
• Document your food experiences through photos, notes, & locations
• Share your meals with friends through e-mail, Twitter, Facebook, or links
Bonus: Since Evernote Food is part of Evernote, recipes you clip using Evernote Web Clipper on your desktop will also appear in the the My Cookbook section of the app. Use tags to organize them based on diet and ingredients.
Additionally, anything you save in Evernote Food will show up in Evernote on any device you use.
What's new in Evernote Food 2.0
• Explore Recipes - Thousands of recipes from the best food sites to browse, search, and save.
• My Cookbook - Recipes you save in the app, plus ones you've clipped or saved in Evernote, show up here, making them easy to find from any device.
• Restaurants - A location-based list and map view of restaurants that lets you clip and save the ones you want to try and see all the spots you've visited.
• My Meals - A photographic journey through all of your past meals and food adventures.
Here are just a few ways you can use Evernote Food:
• Build your own online cookbook using My Cookbook, where you can save favorite and new recipes you want to try.
• Document each step of recipe preparation with photos and captions, from new creations to family traditions you want to preserve.
• Discover restaurants by location or cuisine and create a list of ones to visit in your city and for travel destinations. Book your table within the app using OpenTable.
• Remember culinary journeys using My Meals. Add images and notes on the food, wine, people, and ambience that make trips memorable.
• Capture your food memories of special restaurant or home-cooked meals enjoyed with family and friends. Take note of dishes you love so you can order them again.
Learn more: http://evernote.com/food/
Follow Evernote Food on Twitter: twitter.com/evernote
The Current Features:
-Search by food or browse by category. The alphabetical food list can be scrolled through, or use the search bar at the top to find your food fast.
-Along with the substitute possibilities for your food, there is also a Food Details tab that gives you background info for that food as well as possible tips, hints, nutritional info, or practical experience from our kitchen and research.
-Some of the food substitutes are marked as “healthier” to give you an idea of how to cut some calories, fat, or other harmful substances from your diet.
-The Favorites tool allows you to make your own custom list of foods that you might want for the future. It’s as easy as touching the star on the right side of the food heading bar. Once you’ve marked your favorites, you can access them from the homepage.
-Our food substitute database is continually growing! With the Submit Ideas tool you can send in some of your favorite substitutes or make requests for the food subs you need.
This app was created by a husband and wife team (with the dream of making enough money to cover our son’s preschool costs). By supporting this app you’re making a difference for our family, and we hope to do the same for you – by saving you time and money, with continual growth of our food database, and by cooking up ways to improve your experience in using our app, and possibly some new features.
The app features easy to prepare recipes with step by step guides whether you are a novice cook or a professional chef.
- Thousands of recipes to browse, search, and save.
- Explore the best recipes and save them to Favorites and make them easy to find.
- Share your favorite food with friends through Facebook, Twitter, e-mail or other social networks.
With just a few taps, you can order quickly from many restaurants around your location.
Whether Pizza, Burgers, Sushi, Italian, Chinese, Indian or any other of your favorite cuisines. Ordering through the free Hellofood - Food Delivery app guarantees that your meal will be delivered fast, hot and tasty.
Order food online from your favorite restaurants
Simply search from wherever you are and we will show you all the restaurants available around you and pay in cash on delivery. After you have placed your order you will receive a text message on your mobile with the details of your order and the expected delivery time.
Food delivery made easy
In addition to ordering delivery, you can stop wasting your time queuing in line. Just order a takeaway with the Hellofood app while you walk to the restaurant.
As a final bonus, the Hellofood app for android will spoil you with exclusive discounts and promotions.
Tap, choose, and enjoy your yummy meal with Hellofood, your one-stop food delivery service for all.
Hellofood Free App Features:
* App available in South America: Argentina, Brazil, Chile, Colombia, Mexico and Peru
* App available in Africa: Ivory Coast, Ghana, Kenya, Morocco and Nigeria.
* App available in Middle East: Jordan and Saudi Arabia.
* Fast and convenient ordering from hundreds of restaurants around you.
* View menus, categories and deals of restaurants that deliver in your area
* Save money by using our exclusive deals and vouchers
* Customize your meal with sauces and toppings - just like you would do in the restaurant
* Simple and safe payment on delivery or pickup
* Save several addresses (home, work, etc.) to order food even faster
* We save all your orders allowing you to reorder your favorite meal with just one tap
Prefer to use your computer? Please visit http://www.hellofood.com and stay tuned, we will introduce more exciting new features soon!
More from developer
Cook with Alton Brown, Giada De Laurentiis, Rachael Ray, Bobby Flay, Guy Fieri and more. Save your favorite Food Network recipes, access your own personal recipes saved on FoodNetwork.com, add ingredients to your SHOPPING LIST and more with the new and improved RECIPE BOX.
NEW RECIPES added every month.
THOUSANDS OF RECIPES AND PHOTOS from your favorite Food Network chefs and shows making it fun and easy to cook like the pros.
SEARCH BY CHEF OR INGREDIENT to fit your needs and tastes.
BROWSE REGULARLY UPDATED SEASONAL COLLECTIONS, including:
- Fan Favorites
- Quick & Easy
SAVE FAVORITE RECIPES TO THE NEW AND IMPROVED RECIPE BOX:
- Save Food Network recipes and access your personal recipes as well as recipes from other websites to create a one-stop-shop for all your favorite recipe content.
- Share with friends and family straight from the Recipe Box via Facebook, Twitter and email.
ADD YOUR OWN NOTES, TIPS AND SUBSTITUTIONS to each recipe for quick and easy reference.
ADD INGREDIENTS AND OTHER SHOPPING ITEMS TO YOUR PERSONAL SHOPPING LIST, which you can access even without a network connection.
SHARE recipes on Facebook, Twitter and via email.
USE THE UNIT CONVERTER to easily convert your recipes by volume or weight.
USE MULTIPLE COOKING TIMERS to keep tabs on several recipes at once.
READ USER RATINGS AND REVIEWS for individual recipes to discover what other Food Network fans loved or changed about each dish.
Compatible with Android 2.2 and above. Optimized for Android handsets, 7" and 10" tablets.
A select amount of content is available without logging in. To access all content you must login with your television service provider credentials from AT&T U-verse, Bright House Networks, Comcast XFINITY, DIRECTV, Optimum or Time Warner Cable (we are working to add more providers).
With Watch Food Network, you can:
- WATCH THE LATEST FULL EPISODES for free by logging in with the username and password provided by your television service provider.
- WATCH A VARIETY OF CLIPS from your favorite shows and chefs for free…no login required.
- CREATE A CUSTOMIZED WATCHLIST of your favorite shows and chefs. Simply subscribe to any show or chef, and your Watchlist is updated automatically whenever new content becomes available.
- CONTINUE WATCHING videos from where you previously stopped.
- Access the up-to-date, FULL FOOD NETWORK TV SCHEDULE.
- SHARE TO TWITTER OR FACEBOOK without leaving the Watch Food Network app.
- Closed Captioning.
This app does not contain recipes. For recipes and more check out Food Network In the Kitchen in Google Play, or visit FoodNetwork.com.
Watch Food Network can only be used in the United States.
A select amount of content is available without logging in. To access all content you must login with your television service provider credentials from AT&T U-verse, Bright House Networks, Comcast XFINITY, DIRECTV or Time Warner Cable (we are working to add more providers).
With Watch Cooking Channel, you can:
- WATCH THE LATEST FULL EPISODES for free by logging in with the username and password provided by your television service provider. Some full episodes can be streamed without logging in.
- WATCH A VARIETY OF CLIPS from your favorite shows and chefs for free … no login required.
- CREATE A CUSTOMIZED WATCHLIST of your favorite shows and chefs. Simply subscribe to any show or chef, and your Watchlist is updated automatically whenever new content becomes available.
- CONTINUE WATCHING videos from where you previously stopped.
- Access the up-to-date, FULL COOKING CHANNEL TV SCHEDULE.
- EMAIL VIDEO TO FRIENDS without leaving the Watch Cooking Channel app.
- Closed captioning.
This app does not contain recipes. For recipes and more, visit www.cookingchanneltv.com.
Watch Cooking Channel can only be used in the United States.
• Go-To Cupcakes: We've made basics even better- Chocolate, Vanilla and Swirled (plus gluten-free!)
• Small, Dark & Handsome: We've got cupcakes in every chocolaty intensity from Paula, Rachael, Sandra and more of your favorite Food Network chefs
• Frosting Guide: More than a dozen ways to stir up bakery-worthy buttercream and other icings with a flourish
• Decorating Guide: With how-to's on coloring frosting, how-to-pipe-and-decorate videos and cupcake party ides that'll take center stage
• Hall of Fame: The flavors Food Network fans search for again and again- Red Velvet, Lemon, Coconut and more
• Cupcake Wars: Cupcake Wars is about as fierce as a battle over batter can get. Here are some of the competition's best winning recipes, plus a baker's-dozen list of where to eat them.
• Cupcakes for Dinner: Make dinner out of savory cupcakes
• Recipe-by-recipe, chef-by-chef and video visual index
• Tools for the Cupcake Kitchen
• Baker's Dozen: Thirteen tips for winning cupcakes
• Ingredient Guide
• Sprinkles and Beyond
• Resource Guide