WHAT'S IN IT FOR YOU:
* Balanced meals - every plate calories, fats, carbs and protein optimally balanced based on nutritional guidelines
from the experts, including and more, Directing you to maximum results.
* New Experience - The visual interface helps you recognize portion control. Simple. Fun. Easy, like never before.
* Food Variety - Never get bored again from your diet. Each eating plan allows you to discover substitute choices all while keeping your plate balanced.
* Exclusive recipes - Stay align with your plan, and use exclusive recipes provided by your dietician. Taste the
* Shopping list - Dedicated shopping list per each eating plan
* Tips and knowledge - Motivation booster and temptation busters messages exactly when you need them to support
you during your diet.
“This app does exactly what it says. I've started the Ultimate NY Plan and I love it, I've lost 10lbs (yes Ten Pounds in my first week” - Sydney
“I am so glad I discovered it. It really helps me because im a visual person, I love that I dont have to plan or guess what healthy meal to prepare. It has lots of combination and choices that are yummy and healthy.” - Stephanie
“I liked that it gave ideas for a balanced plate and that you could replace items if desired. I also liked that it automatically created a shopping list and that it included restaurants and snacks” - Melissa
eMeals – Start saving your time, money and sanity with the meal planning solution that has solved the dinner dilemma for hundreds of thousands of families!
The app allows current eMeals subscribers to access their breakfast, lunch, and dinner meal plans for easy planning, shopping and cooking.
Start meal planning with the eMeals app, which provides:
* Your choice of over 50 meal plan options
* Weekly meal plan that features 7 new dinner recipes
* Organized grocery list for easy shopping
* In-store sales featured in recipes for store specific meal plans
* Ability to customize your grocery list by skipping meals and adding items
Tailor your meal plan to your food style by choosing from any of these:
* Classic Meals
* Clean Eating
* Gluten Free
* Low Carb
* Low Fat
* Natural & Organic
* Portion Control
* Simple Gourmet
* Slow Cooker
eMeals is a comprehensive meal planning resource that helps provide healthy and delicious dinners for busy families and individuals. Endorsed by financial guru Dave Ramsey and highlighted in the Oprah Winfrey blog, the eMeals weekly dinner plans include grocery shopping lists and recipe instructions that are simple and easy to follow.
Download today and take the stress out of planning, shopping and cooking delicious, homemade meals.
If you want to know how to diet or lose weight fast, this application can help you.
- A lot of healthy recipes information by category eg. beef, chicken, fish, pork & lamb, shrimp, burgers, salads, sandwiches, soups, vegetable, breakfast, lunch, dinner, snack, beverages and dessert
- Weight loss diet meal plan (5 Day, 7 Day and 28 Day)
- Weight loss tips
Get customized workout plans and healthy daily meals to get fit fast.
1. State your fitness goal (weight loss, body recompositon, muscle gain)
2. We design your custom exercise program and diet plan
3. Follow the daily recommendations and get fit!
Skip the gym but get all the benefits. 8fit’s plans take 15-20 minutes and can all be done at home. 8fit’s app provides customized and highly efficient exercise and nutrition plans to make getting fit simple.
• Fat Burning
• Muscle Building
• Interactive videos
• Research-backed education
• Nutrition plans, tips, and guides
Most of fitness apps just draw a plan, but don't tell you how to get to there. 8fit solves this by including step-by-step instructions on:
• Exercise plans
• Foods to eat and avoid
• Full meal plans
We also explain the confusing world of nutrition, supplements, equipment and diets.
Our programs are inspired by the most important fitness programs: freeletics, starting strength, 5x5 and stronglifts programs.
- Quantified self goal setting
- Strength, Size and Endurance Training
- Scientific 7-minute Workout
- HIIT: High Intensity Interval Training
- Dynamic strength training
- Bodyweight exercises
- Foods for fat loss
- Perfect carb control
- Losing water weight
- Select Meal exclusions: gluten, dairy, meat, soy…
- Diet Filters: Paleo, vegan, vegetarian, Atkins and more!
You can use 8fit for free, or get a Pro recurring subscription for $5 a week or $25 every 3 months. The Pro edition includes customized Meal Plans, a Personal Coach and additional Workouts.
8fit is dedicated to our users. You speak, we listen! Constant feature updates ensure a 5-star experience and results you will be happy with.
Remember that eating 5 meals a day (with around 3 hours intervals) has many advantages:
• Accelerates your body fat burning, which causes weight loss or helps to maintain your weight
• Helps you to control the quantity of every meal and prevents overeating
• Regular breaks between meals protect from sudden decrease of the glucose level in your blood and ensure satiety
Meal Reminder - Weight Loss application helps you to follow this easy diet plan by following features:
• Custom meal times to suit your needs
• Alarms to notify you about meal time
• Status of current day to see either meals were eaten or skipped
• Possibility of adding 6th, optional meal, if you get up early and finish your day late at night
• Editing past meals - just swipe the meal item on the list and use edit buttons (if you want to change the past meal status, click on the meal item)
Any comments are welcome. Please notify me if there are any functions that you want to be included in future versions of Meal Reminder - Weight Loss.
Thank you for download!
Food Planner allows you to quickly plan your daily meals using a selection of recipes downloaded from all of your favorite cooking blogs and recipe sites. Easily plan breakfasts, lunches, dinners, snacks or more! Edit grocery lists and recipes, modify meals plans, check inventory and watch everything instantly sync across all your devices and even the web in near real time . Now one person can do the planning and the other can do the shopping!
Use your own recipes or import new ones free from our massive list of supported sites in 8 different languages. Recipes can be sorted with tags, quickly allowing you to search and find the meals you need. Open and edit your recipes and plans online in your web browser and avoid having to enter too much data on your small mobile screen. You can also choose to save time by downloading one of our free and paid meal plans via the Food Planner Store! We have a wide variety of popular diets and special occasions to choose from!
Make grocery shopping a breeze by simply selecting which days you are shopping for and instantly having all your items in a user friendly check list, ready to be synchronized with any other device. Create multiple lists, categories, inventory, pricing and more!
The primary goal of Food Planner is to make it quick and easy to use, while also including more advanced features you'll come to appreciate once you become more familiar with the app. Download it today FREE and You will see why over 500,000 people are using Food Planner to get organized, save time, and SAVE MONEY!
Here are some of the popular features:
* Import/manage recipes from all your favorite recipes sites
* Easily create and sync grocery lists
* Instantly sync your meal plans and groceries to other devices and the web!
* Manage Inventory
* Add your own photos to recipes
* Save daily and weekly meal plans for later use
* Easily backup all your data online
* Supported on iOS, Android, Amazon and Online!
Upgrade to PRO and support the development of this app! Going pro gets you:
* Priority Support - We answer your inquiries first
* Ad free environment - No ads on your device or Web App!!!
* Free perks for PRO users
* A good feeling that your supporting this fine app!
In the My Family Meal Planner Light app you will find:
• 4 meals planned per week for 52 weeks, all the recipes you need, and all the weekly grocery lists.
• An interactive grocery list that you can cross off items and add your own items.
• All meals are under 500 calories.
• Every recipe and meal includes nutritional analysis.
• You will have one crock pot meal every week. There is a picture of a crock pot next to the menu/recipes that are crock pot meals.
• All recipes or menu items that have a heart by them meet the American Heart Association requirements for a heart healthy recipe/meal.
• All recipes or menu items that have a star by them are diabetic friendly. They have less than 60 grams of carbohydrates per serving or less than 4 Carb Choices. 1 Carb Choice = 15 grams of Carbohydrates. Recommended amount for most diabetics is 3 to 4 carb choices per meal. (If you are a diabetic, make sure you follow your individual plan made for you by your doctor or dietitian.) **If carbohydrates are close to 60 grams, omit the fruit in order to have your glass of milk with your meal and to stay within your 3 to 4 carb choices per meal.
• If you are using a weight loss system that uses points, you will see at the bottom of the nutritional analysis your points already figured! This meal planner is not intended to be a weight loss plan. (This meal planner is in no way affiliated with Weight Watchers International and it has not been reviewed by Weight Watchers for accuracy and suitability for Weight Watcher members.)
• When I wrote this meal planner in 2008 I was a childcare provider. I was required to follow the USDA requirements when feeding the children in my care. I felt it was important to include these requirements in this meal planner. You and your family will receive 1 meat, 1 bread, either 2 fruits or 2 vegetables or a fruit and a vegetable at every meal. You will receive Vitamin C daily and Vitamin A at least twice a week. They also suggest that you drink a glass of milk with your meal.
You will save money in the end because you are going to the store with a list. You won’t be buying unnecessary items. Many of my customers have reported saving $75-$100 a month. Plus they are saving time because they don’t have to figure out their menu. I have already done it for you!
A few things to remember before heading to the store:
• Items on the menu that include a recipe you will need to refer to that recipe for the serving size. All other sides are ½ cup servings except side salads are 1 cup servings.
• If you would like to have margarine on your bread and/or salad dressing on your salad, you will need to add that to your grocery list and be sure to add the calories to your meal. Use these two items sparingly. They are usually full of calories and fat.
• I used canned fruits for the nutritional analysis so that it would be convenient for you, but you can purchase fresh fruit instead.
• For the nutritional analysis I used ground beef 90% lean meat/10% fat. For milk I used 1%. I also used instant mashed potatoes for figuring purposes.
For many of the items you can find lower calorie options. Feel free to purchase those items. The nutritional analysis figures for this meal planner were figured based on the USDA ingredient database. Nutritional values will vary from brand to brand.
I hope you enjoy your My Family Meal Planner Light Mobile App!
Copyright © 2008 Lindsay Siebert - All Rights Reserved
This menu planner automatically plans dinner entrees on a weekly, semiweekly, or monthly basis. It learns what you like and uses it to create a meal plan with other recipes that you may enjoy. It integrates with DashClock to show you today's entree on the Android 4.2+ lock/home screen.
Other meal planners make you look up recipes and add them to your meal plan manually. Our app makes meal planning quick and easy by automating the task of entree selection, allowing your to discover new recipes.
Want to get rid of the ads? Look for the automated menu planner key in the play store!
- DashClock extension!
- Automatically planned dinner entrees
- Automatically populated and groomed grocery list.
- Filter recipes with ingredients you do not like.
- Simple UI for tablets and phones.
- Notification when an updated menu plan is ready.
Feel free to contact us via email if you encounter problems or have suggestions. Or you could send us a nice poem. :)
If you're having problems with downloads, installs, refunds, payments, or Google Play access, please contact Google Play team through the Google Play Help Center and user forum.
Eating every 3 hours will boost your body fat burning, prevent low-blood sugar (Hypoglycemia) and help you lose weight.
How does it work? The app is designed to be as simple as possible. All you have to do is download and enter the app once. That's it!
Every3 features: Monitor your meals by marking them as eaten or not, statistics (Month, Days in month, specific day) and a full screen alarm.
So you want a healthier life and monitor your daily meals Every3 is the app for you!
Did you like the app? Have some good ideas how to improve it? Let us know!
With this app you can:
✓ Store your recipes.
✓ Create daily/weekly meal plans.
✓ Generate your grocery list.
✓ Keep track of what you have in your pantry!
Cut your time spent planning your meals and groceries. With MealPlanner, a few taps is all it takes!
Keeping track of what you eat has been shown to help prevent and stop over-eating.
This app helps you control your diet and eat healthier, by making it easy to track what you eat. The design is optimized to make entry as quick as possible, with 1 click entry, and recent food suggestions. The built in database already has thousands of food items and if yours are not known, adding them is easy.
1. A simple and powerful design: The app opens directly on the entry screen, on the most recent meal, because that is what you'll use most. The design makes adding entries as simple and intuitive as possible.
2. One tap entry with personalized suggestions: The most common food items can immediately be selected. Starting on the second day, your recent items are suggested because you may eat the same food frequently.
3. Logging in is not needed: No personal data or contact information is required.
4. Thousands of items already in the database: Most food items have accurate information about common serving sizes, calories, carbohydrates, protein and fat.
5. Full off-line support: No need to be connected to the internet.
6. Precise entry is also easy: You can accurately enter the precise amount using a slider.
7. Daily reports: Using the menu, you can directly open the diary, which shows a summary of your day. Here you can switch between calories, protein and carbohydrates by pressing on little triangle.
8. Personal reminders help you stay on target: They are a convenient way to make sure you fill out your diary, after each meal, or at the end of the day.
It is a good idea to verify the information in the database is the same as the information on your food packaging; food nutrition fluctuates with brands and over time.
Make sure to discuss your goals with your doctor or nutrition specialist.
Download now because you will love using it.
* Daily log of food and symptoms
* Autocompletes entries to quickly enter common meals
* Search for something before you eat it to see if it might have caused you trouble in the past
* Custom categories so you can track additional things like exercise, medication, stress or anxiety level, etc.
* Export in CSV and XLS format for processing, archiving, or printing to bring to a doctor or dietitian
- Easy navigation
- All recipes are indexed for easy reading
- Recipes with there images, ingredients and cooking procedures
Recipes are mainly on:
- Chicken, duck, pigeon, Turkey
- Beef, Veal
- Mutton, Lamb
- Seafood (Fish, Crab, Shrimps)
- Deserts, Ice Cream
- Drinks, Tea, Coffee
- Salads, Fruit Salads
Some of the recipes are as following country/region wise:
- African Muslim Countries
- Arabian Countries
- Central Asia
- Malaysia / Indonesia
- South Asia (India & Pakistan)
Have fun Halal cooking ....
The secret to lasting weight loss does not come down to complicated calorie-counting and weight-loss gimmicks. Instead, it's about working with your body's natural hunger and sleep rhythms to curb cravings, burn fat, and send your energy levels soaring.
You've seen adverts all over the media, but can you believe the hype? Are there foods for belly fat, or rather, foods that get rid of belly fat? Well, yes .There’s no one magical food you can add, or delete, from your diet that will melt away all of your belly fat, but with an all-around healthy diet and regular exercise, it can happen! What is this all-around healthy diet, the foods for belly fat, you ask? Here we have included the 7 best foods for belly fat… this Belly fat removing foods app has these following methods to remove your belly fats without any hassle (Green Tea , Lemon Water ,Vitamin C Fresh Fruits ,Fresh Vegetables ,Foods with Omega-3 ,Whole Grain ,water ) hope you will like this app feel free to rate the app and review in comments