eMeals – Start saving your time, money and sanity with the meal planning solution that has solved the dinner dilemma for hundreds of thousands of families!
The app allows current eMeals subscribers to access their breakfast, lunch, and dinner meal plans for easy planning, shopping and cooking.
Start meal planning with the eMeals app, which provides:
* Your choice of over 50 meal plan options
* Weekly meal plan that features 7 new dinner recipes
* Organized grocery list for easy shopping
* In-store sales featured in recipes for store specific meal plans
* Ability to customize your grocery list by skipping meals and adding items
Tailor your meal plan to your food style by choosing from any of these:
* Classic Meals
* Clean Eating
* Gluten Free
* Low Carb
* Low Fat
* Natural & Organic
* Portion Control
* Simple Gourmet
* Slow Cooker
eMeals is a comprehensive meal planning resource that helps provide healthy and delicious dinners for busy families and individuals. Endorsed by financial guru Dave Ramsey and highlighted in the Oprah Winfrey blog, the eMeals weekly dinner plans include grocery shopping lists and recipe instructions that are simple and easy to follow.
Download today and take the stress out of planning, shopping and cooking delicious, homemade meals.
WHAT'S IN IT FOR YOU:
**Visual meal planner, to coach and help you recognize food portions on your plate.
**Pre planned meals, created for you by professional dietitians and nutritionists.
**Balanced plates, all meals are calculated with the right calorie, fat, and protein count for you.
**Food variety, substitute plates and products for every meal, to suit your personal tastes.
**Grocery list for every meal plan, to help you to get ready to your diet and make your shopping experience fun and easy.
**Restaurant suggestions, so you can keep your diet even when dining out.
**Live support group for every meal plan, to provides you the guidance and support you need in real time.
**Exclusive recipes, created exclusively by your nutritionist.
**Healthy tips & meal reminders to keep you motivated and bust those cravings.
“This app does exactly what it says. I've started the Ultimate NY Plan and I love it, I've lost 10lbs (yes Ten Pounds in my first week” - Sydney
“I am so glad I discovered it. It really helps me because i'm a visual person, I love that I don't have to plan or guess what healthy meal to prepare and how. It has lots of combination and choices that are yummy and healthy.” - Stephanie
“I liked that it gave ideas for a balanced plate and that you could replace items if desired. I also liked that it automatically created a shopping list and that it included restaurants and snacks” - Melissa
“Thank you for the make my plate team for creating this app, it helps me to lose weight and The fact that you can see live portions of food on the plate is helpful especially for those of us who need strict portion control! - Natalie
Get customized workout plans and healthy daily meals to get fit fast.
1. State your fitness goal (weight loss, body recompositon, muscle gain)
2. We design your custom exercise program and diet plan
3. Follow the daily recommendations and get fit!
Skip the gym but get all the benefits. 8fit’s plans take 15-20 minutes and can all be done at home. 8fit’s app provides customized and highly efficient exercise and nutrition plans to make getting fit simple.
• Fat Burning
• Muscle Building
• Interactive videos
• Research-backed education
• Nutrition plans, tips, and guides
Most of fitness apps just draw a plan, but don't tell you how to get to there. 8fit solves this by including step-by-step instructions on:
• Exercise plans
• Foods to eat and avoid
• Full meal plans
We also explain the confusing world of nutrition, supplements, equipment and diets.
Our programs are inspired by the most important fitness programs: freeletics, starting strength, 5x5 and stronglifts programs.
- Quantified self goal setting
- Strength, Size and Endurance Training
- Scientific 7-minute Workout
- HIIT: High Intensity Interval Training
- Dynamic strength training
- Bodyweight exercises
- Foods for fat loss
- Perfect carb control
- Losing water weight
- Select Meal exclusions: gluten, dairy, meat, soy…
- Diet Filters: Paleo, vegan, vegetarian, Atkins and more!
You can use 8fit for free, or get a Pro recurring subscription for $5 a week or $25 every 3 months. The Pro edition includes customized Meal Plans, a Personal Coach and additional Workouts.
8fit is dedicated to our users. You speak, we listen! Constant feature updates ensure a 5-star experience and results you will be happy with.
Meal Reminder is a simple application helping you to keep eating regularly.
Remember that eating 5 meals a day (with around 3 hours intervals) has many advantages:
• Accelerates your body fat burning, which causes weight loss or helps to maintain your weight
• Helps you to control the quantity of every meal and prevents overeating
• Regular breaks between meals protect from sudden decrease of the glucose level in your blood and ensure satiety
Meal Reminder - Weight Loss application helps you to follow this easy diet plan by following features:
• Custom meal times to suit your needs
• Alarms to notify you about meal time
• Status of current day to see either meals were eaten or skipped
• Possibility of adding 6th, optional meal, if you get up early and finish your day late at night
• Editing past meals - just swipe the meal item on the list and use edit buttons (if you want to change the past meal status, click on the meal item)
Any comments are welcome. Please notify me if there are any functions that you want to be included in future versions of Meal Reminder - Weight Loss.
Thank you for download!
In the My Family Meal Planner Light app you will find:
• 4 meals planned per week for 52 weeks, all the recipes you need, and all the weekly grocery lists.
• An interactive grocery list that you can cross off items and add your own items.
• All meals are under 500 calories.
• Every recipe and meal includes nutritional analysis.
• You will have one crock pot meal every week. There is a picture of a crock pot next to the menu/recipes that are crock pot meals.
• All recipes or menu items that have a heart by them meet the American Heart Association requirements for a heart healthy recipe/meal.
• All recipes or menu items that have a star by them are diabetic friendly. They have less than 60 grams of carbohydrates per serving or less than 4 Carb Choices. 1 Carb Choice = 15 grams of Carbohydrates. Recommended amount for most diabetics is 3 to 4 carb choices per meal. (If you are a diabetic, make sure you follow your individual plan made for you by your doctor or dietitian.) **If carbohydrates are close to 60 grams, omit the fruit in order to have your glass of milk with your meal and to stay within your 3 to 4 carb choices per meal.
• If you are using a weight loss system that uses points, you will see at the bottom of the nutritional analysis your points already figured! This meal planner is not intended to be a weight loss plan. (This meal planner is in no way affiliated with Weight Watchers International and it has not been reviewed by Weight Watchers for accuracy and suitability for Weight Watcher members.)
• When I wrote this meal planner in 2008 I was a childcare provider. I was required to follow the USDA requirements when feeding the children in my care. I felt it was important to include these requirements in this meal planner. You and your family will receive 1 meat, 1 bread, either 2 fruits or 2 vegetables or a fruit and a vegetable at every meal. You will receive Vitamin C daily and Vitamin A at least twice a week. They also suggest that you drink a glass of milk with your meal.
You will save money in the end because you are going to the store with a list. You won’t be buying unnecessary items. Many of my customers have reported saving $75-$100 a month. Plus they are saving time because they don’t have to figure out their menu. I have already done it for you!
A few things to remember before heading to the store:
• Items on the menu that include a recipe you will need to refer to that recipe for the serving size. All other sides are ½ cup servings except side salads are 1 cup servings.
• If you would like to have margarine on your bread and/or salad dressing on your salad, you will need to add that to your grocery list and be sure to add the calories to your meal. Use these two items sparingly. They are usually full of calories and fat.
• I used canned fruits for the nutritional analysis so that it would be convenient for you, but you can purchase fresh fruit instead.
• For the nutritional analysis I used ground beef 90% lean meat/10% fat. For milk I used 1%. I also used instant mashed potatoes for figuring purposes.
For many of the items you can find lower calorie options. Feel free to purchase those items. The nutritional analysis figures for this meal planner were figured based on the USDA ingredient database. Nutritional values will vary from brand to brand.
I hope you enjoy your My Family Meal Planner Light Mobile App!
Copyright © 2008 Lindsay Siebert - All Rights Reserved
Food Planner allows you to quickly plan your daily meals using a selection of recipes downloaded from all of your favorite cooking blogs and recipe sites. Easily plan breakfasts, lunches, dinners, snacks or more! Edit grocery lists and recipes, modify meals plans, check inventory and watch everything instantly sync across all your devices and even the web in near real time . Now one person can do the planning and the other can do the shopping!
Use your own recipes or import new ones free from our massive list of supported sites in 8 different languages. Recipes can be sorted with tags, quickly allowing you to search and find the meals you need. Open and edit your recipes and plans online in your web browser and avoid having to enter too much data on your small mobile screen. You can also choose to save time by downloading one of our free and paid meal plans via the Food Planner Store! We have a wide variety of popular diets and special occasions to choose from!
Make grocery shopping a breeze by simply selecting which days you are shopping for and instantly having all your items in a user friendly check list, ready to be synchronized with any other device. Create multiple lists, categories, inventory, pricing and more!
The primary goal of Food Planner is to make it quick and easy to use, while also including more advanced features you'll come to appreciate once you become more familiar with the app. Download it today FREE and You will see why over 500,000 people are using Food Planner to get organized, save time, and SAVE MONEY!
Here are some of the popular features:
* Import/manage recipes from all your favorite recipes sites
* Easily create and sync grocery lists
* Instantly sync your meal plans and groceries to other devices and the web!
* Manage Inventory
* Add your own photos to recipes
* Save daily and weekly meal plans for later use
* Easily backup all your data online
* Supported on iOS, Android, Amazon and Online!
Upgrade to PRO and support the development of this app! Going pro gets you:
* Priority Support - We answer your inquiries first
* Ad free environment - No ads on your device or Web App!!!
* Free perks for PRO users
* A good feeling that your supporting this fine app!
If you want to know how to diet or lose weight fast, this application can help you.
This "Diet Plan for Weight Loss" App gives a complete breakdown of the foods to eat on all the 7 days for Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner and Snacking.
You’ll eat three healthy meals and two snacks a day for a total of around 1,500 calories per day. Start losing weight today with this simple diet plan..!
- Weight loss diet meal plan (7 Day)
- Weight loss tips
- You are eating foods that burn calories
- Weekly Meal Plan
- The calorific intake from foods is very less when compared to regular intake
- Gives you results in just 7 days
- List of foods for Fat burning
- BMI Calculator
- Calorie Calculator
- Body Fat Calculator
- Doesn't starve you to death - the goal is to eat frequently without feeling hungry
- Doesn't require a lot of preparation - you will be eating regular foods like bananas, tomatoes, vegetables, juices and meat.
- No complications - very simple set of instructions to follow
Still not convinced? Hit Install and give it a try - lose all the extra weight in no time.
- Recipe Box: Syncs with your Allrecipes Recipe Box! Recipes feature step by step instructions, home cook reviews with awesome tips, photos, nutrition and more.
- Videos: More than a thousand mobile-friendly recipe videos with step-by-step cooking instructions.
- Seasonal Recipes: Get inspired by special seasonal recipes that change daily.
- Shopping List: Add recipes or ingredients to your shopping list, and cross them off at the store.
- Sharing: Write reviews, add photos, pin, post, text, and email your cooking victories.
- Super Search: Search by dietary need, cooking time, and even the ingredients you do and don't want. Or, use Dinner Spinner (phone only) to shake things up!
Last but not least, a fun new look and feel!
This menu planner automatically plans dinner entrees on a weekly, semiweekly, or monthly basis. It learns what you like and uses it to create a meal plan with other recipes that you may enjoy. It integrates with DashClock to show you today's entree on the Android 4.2+ lock/home screen.
Other meal planners make you look up recipes and add them to your meal plan manually. Our app makes meal planning quick and easy by automating the task of entree selection, allowing your to discover new recipes.
Want to get rid of the ads? Look for the automated menu planner key in the play store!
- DashClock extension!
- Automatically planned dinner entrees
- Automatically populated and groomed grocery list.
- Filter recipes with ingredients you do not like.
- Simple UI for tablets and phones.
- Notification when an updated menu plan is ready.
Feel free to contact us via email if you encounter problems or have suggestions. Or you could send us a nice poem. :)
If you're having problems with downloads, installs, refunds, payments, or Google Play access, please contact Google Play team through the Google Play Help Center and user forum.
Eating every 3 hours will boost your body fat burning, prevent low-blood sugar (Hypoglycemia) and help you lose weight.
How does it work? The app is designed to be as simple as possible. All you have to do is download and enter the app once. That's it!
Every3 features: Monitor your meals by marking them as eaten or not, statistics (Month, Days in month, specific day) and a full screen alarm.
So you want a healthier life and monitor your daily meals Every3 is the app for you!
Did you like the app? Have some good ideas how to improve it? Let us know!
▌WHY WE’RE BETTER THAN OTHER APPS
■ FREE – sign up with no strings attached
■ Track your diet and exercise in less than 5 minutes a day! It’s that fast and easy
■ Largest food database of any Android calorie counter – over 5,000,000 foods and growing daily
■ Easiest and fastest food entry – remembers your favorites, add multiple foods at once, save and add entire meals, and more. THERE IS NO FASTER OR EASIER APP THAN MYFITNESSPAL.
■ Connect with over 50 devices and apps including Fitbit, Jawbone UP, Garmin, MapMyFitness, Runkeeper, Strava, Runtastic, Misfit, Withings, Healthkit, and more!
■ Recipe importer – cook a lot? Our recipe importer lets you visit any recipe on the web and easily import and track it with just a tap! It feels like magic!
■ Comprehensive feature set – create your own custom foods and exercises, track all major nutrients, progress reports, customized goals based on your diet profile, recipe calculator, and more.
■ MYFITNESSPAL WORKS – our members have lost almost 200 MILLION POUNDS combined!
▌HOW IT WORKS
■ Simply download the app and tell us a little about yourself
■ We’ll create a personalized diet and exercise program just for you
■ Start tracking your meals and exercise and gain insights so you can make healthier choices
■ Watch the pounds come off! 88% of our users who track for 7 days or more lose weight
▌EASIEST APP TO TRACK DIET & EXERCISE
■ Track your daily diet and exercise in 5 minutes a day – it’s that fast and easy
■ 5,000,000+ food database of global items and cuisines. Virtually every food you eat is in our database already
■ Barcode scanner – track a food just by scanning it’s barcode. Over 4 million barcodes recognized!
■ Track all major nutrients: calories, fat, protein, carbs, sugar, fiber, cholesterol, and more
■ Track over 350 cardio exercises and strength training, including sets, reps, and weight/rep
▌CONNECT APPS & DEVICES
■ Easily connects and seamless integrates with over 50 apps and devices including Fitbit, Jawbone UP, Garmin, MapMyFitness, Runkeeper, Strava, Runtastic, Misfit, Withings, Healthkit, and more! Works with virtually every fitness app and device.
■ Connect with friends and easily track and motivate each other, or meet new friends from the MyFitnessPal community!
▌GOALS & REPORTS
■ Receive personalized goals based on your individual diet profile, or enter your own goals if you’ve gotten specific recommendations from a doctor, nutritionist, etc.
■ Gain insights into where your calories and nutrients are coming from and how to make healthier choices
■ View charts of your progress over time for motivation
■ Daily nutritional summary with all major nutrients
Why wait? Sign up for free so you have nothing to lose except those extra pounds! Download us and start leading a healthier life today!
After cooking your recipe, other people can post the photo of their own attempt of making the recipe and others can comment.
A lot of recipes also note which other recipe on the site inspired the poster to come up with theirs.
This is what makes the site unique - you can follow a complete genealogy of a recipe, and keep on discovering new variations on themes. The recipes themselves don't need to be anything fancy, and that’s another reason why the site is unique. It gives a look into what real people are making for their families at home.
** We just rebranded the app from Cookpad to Allthecooks **
It's the best place to share and find recipes.
The recipes are synchronized to your watch timeline as soon as you open them.
Just tap "open on watch" to open at any time.
Easily scan through recipes just by saying ingredients you have and discover great recipes!
We let you upload your recipe pictures and get instant love back from our app community!
Ask questions and someone will reply within minutes!
Start cooking at home!
We have helped many people to live healthier and discover the taste of real food!
Browse the free recipes, at the comfort of your home!
Tons of recipe categories; including main dishes, appetizers, drinks, side dishes, desserts, ethnic recipes, soups, stews and diet recipes.
Find recipes for cooking what you have in the fridge by typing the singular ingredient.
Join the fun recipes community!
Ask questions and get notified when someone respond.
- Complete recipes directions, ingredients and reviews.
- Search recipes by food title or ingredients.
- Forums on food related topics.
- Favorite recipes for quick access. Just like a cookbook.
- Forums with emphasis in recipes, food and health.
- Sharing of recipes to: email, sms, twitter, facebook and others.
- Sharing and send web links from allthecooks so your friends can see your recipes.
- Create your own recipes; share with friends and community.
- Save and share your shopping list and access offline when doing grocery shopping.
Our app and site allthecooks.com has already helped millions of people to:
- Have a more healthy food menu for free.
- Talk with a community of people with the same food tastes.
- Discover new recipes and cook great food. Even if you're in a diet.
- Impress with great meals.
- Find food that fits their diet, including: diabetic, baby food, vegetarian and gluten free.
- Discuss about diet and health tricks.
- Find nice recipe solution for diabetes.
Forums are awesome! Discuss cooking and recipe with people interested in health and food in general. We have these topics: healthy recipes, cooking equipment, favorite recipes, baking, biryani, leftover, casserole, spaghetti, preserving, salad dish, vegan cooking, diabetic meals, coffee discussion and diet forum.
App makes it easy to browse substitutions and cook Holidays recipes. Including Easter, Christmas, Halloween and Thanksgiving with turkey recipes. Access them by going to:
-> All categories -> Holiday Recipes -> Thanksgiving Recipes
There's a whole section dedicated to bartending and drinks in general.
Calories and nutritional information are available for most recipies. Take care of your health and start by cooking at home, like a true professional chef. You will feel the difference in taste and improve your lifestyle with simple and easy healthy recipies.
We make it easy for anyone to find recipes dietary preferences. At the moment we support these constraints: dairy free recipies, egg free, fish free, gluten free, red meat free, nut free, poultry free receipes, shellfish free. vegan, vegetarian and mexican recetas.
Recipes Search is developed by https://allthecooks.com/ . You can access the recipes from there too!
Please don't hesitate to contact us at email@example.com if you have any doubt or question.
Use Daily Meals, which allows you to easily control the daily intake of calories, carbohydrates, proteins and fats!
* add their own products to the database
* compose meals
* preview the content of macronutrients (proteins, fats, carbohydrates) and calories of specific products
* calculate calories
* full control diet
* simple statistics
* meals archive
* meals notifications
* 4 widgets
at the ranch. This free 1-week meal plan, excerpted from The Biggest Loser 30-Day
Jump Start, helps you follow a low-calorie diet with delicious Biggest Loser recipes
and meal ideas. The diet plan was designed by Cheryl Forberg, RD, the show’s
resident nutritionist. On this diet, you’ll eat three healthy meals and two snacks a
day for a total of around 1,500 calories per day. Start losing weight today with this simple diet plan!
Disclaimer: The information presented in this application is in no way intended as medical advice or as a substitute for medical treatment. This application is for informational purposes only. You should always consult your own physician or other health care professionals before trying anything new. Any reliance upon any such information shall be at your sole risk. VR Development makes no representations or warranties, express or implied, with respect to any information.
Cook with Alton Brown, Giada De Laurentiis, Rachael Ray, Bobby Flay, Guy Fieri and more. Check out helpful recipe and How-To Videos on select recipes. Save your favorite Food Network recipes, access your own personal recipes saved on FoodNetwork.com, add ingredients to your SHOPPING LIST and more with the new and improved RECIPE BOX.
NEW RECIPES added every month.
THOUSANDS OF RECIPES, VIDEOS AND PHOTOS from your favorite Food Network chefs and shows, making it fun and easy to cook like the pros.
WATCH HELPFUL RECIPE VIDEOS on select recipes.
SEARCH BY CHEF OR INGREDIENT to fit your needs and tastes.
BROWSE REGULARLY UPDATED SEASONAL COLLECTIONS, including:
- Fan Favorites
- Quick & Easy
SAVE FAVORITE RECIPES TO THE NEW AND IMPROVED RECIPE BOX:
- Save Food Network recipes and access your personal recipes as well as recipes from other websites to create a one-stop-shop for all your favorite recipe content.
- Share with friends and family straight from the Recipe Box via Facebook, Twitter and email.
ADD YOUR OWN NOTES, TIPS AND SUBSTITUTIONS to each recipe for quick and easy reference.
ADD INGREDIENTS AND OTHER SHOPPING ITEMS TO YOUR PERSONAL SHOPPING LIST, which you can access even without a network connection.
SHARE recipes on Facebook, Twitter and via email.
USE THE UNIT CONVERTER to easily convert your recipes by volume or weight.
USE MULTIPLE COOKING TIMERS to keep tabs on several recipes at once.
READ USER RATINGS AND REVIEWS for individual recipes to discover what other Food Network fans loved or changed about each dish.
Please note that videos are only available for playback in the United States due to licensing restrictions.
Compatible with Android 2.2 and above. Optimized for Android handsets, 7" and 10" tablets.
A select amount of content is available without logging in. To access all content on phones and tablets, you must login with your television service provider credentials from AT&T U-verse, Bright House Networks, Comcast XFINITY, Cox, DIRECTV, DISH (new!), Midcontinent Communications (new!), Optimum, Time Warner Cable and Verizon FIOS (we are working to add more providers).
With Watch Food Network, you can:
- WATCH THE LATEST FULL EPISODES for free by logging in with the username and password provided by your television service provider.
- WATCH A VARIETY OF CLIPS from your favorite shows and chefs for free…no login required.
- CREATE A CUSTOMIZED WATCHLIST of your favorite shows and chefs. Simply subscribe to any show or chef, and your Watchlist is updated automatically whenever new content becomes available.
- CONTINUE WATCHING videos from where you previously stopped.
- Access the up-to-date, FULL FOOD NETWORK TV SCHEDULE.
- SHARE TO TWITTER OR FACEBOOK without leaving the Watch Food Network app.
- Closed Captioning.
ANDROID TV USERS: Watch a large selection of the newest Food Network full episodes on the Nexus Player. Sign into your account from participating TV service providers for full access. Providers are Cox, DirecTV, DISH, Optimum and Verizon FiOS with more on the way soon for Android TV.
This app does not contain recipes. For recipes and more check out Food Network In the Kitchen in Google Play, or visit FoodNetwork.com.
Watch Food Network can only be used in the United States.
BROWSE FEATURED RESTAURANTS and city guides from top shows:
- Diners, Drive-Ins and Dives
- The Best Thing I Ever Ate
- Barefoot Contessa
- $24 in 24
- The Great Food Truck Race
- $40 a Day
- Cupcake Wars
- Giada’s Weekend Getaways
- Heat Seekers
- Road Tested With the Neelys
- Throwdown With Bobby Flay
- and more!
FIND DESTINATIONS FROM FAVORITE CHEFS including:
- Guy Fieri
- Bobby Flay
- Giada De Laurentiis
- Alton Brown
- Rachael Ray
- Aaron Sanchez
- and more!
DISCOVER FOOD NETWORK RECOMMENDED SPOTS near your current location using GPS.
CHECK OUT NEW FOOD NETWORK GUIDES that are added each month.
SEARCH for restaurants by:
- City Guides
- Road Trips
- Best Of…Lists
GET the address, phone number, and directions to each restaurant.
SAVE places you want to visit or have already visited.
CREATE YOUR OWN ROAD TRIPS based on the locations you crave.
UPLOAD photos from the places you visit.
READ RESTAURANT REVIEWS and find out what other Food Network fans thought of On the Road restaurants you’d like to visit.
RECOMMEND your favorite places to your friends and earn fun Food Network badges!
ADD THE ON THE ROAD WIDGET to your home screen and to see which restaurants are closest to your location.
Compatible with Android handsets running Android 2.3+. Not optimized for tablets.
A select amount of content is available without logging in. To access all content you must login with your television service provider credentials from AT&T U-verse, Bright House Networks, Comcast XFINITY, Cox, DIRECTV, DISH (new!), Midcontinent Communications (new!) , Optimum, Time Warner Cable or Verizon FIOS (we are working to add more providers).
With Watch Cooking Channel, you can:
- WATCH THE LATEST FULL EPISODES for free by logging in with the username and password provided by your television service provider. Some full episodes can be streamed without logging in.
- WATCH A VARIETY OF CLIPS from your favorite shows and chefs for free … no login required.
- CREATE A CUSTOMIZED WATCHLIST of your favorite shows and chefs. Simply subscribe to any show or chef, and your Watchlist is updated automatically whenever new content becomes available.
- CONTINUE WATCHING videos from where you previously stopped.
- Access the up-to-date, FULL COOKING CHANNEL TV SCHEDULE.
- EMAIL VIDEO TO FRIENDS without leaving the Watch Cooking Channel app.
- Closed captioning.
This app does not contain recipes. For recipes and more, visit www.cookingchanneltv.com.
Watch Cooking Channel can only be used in the United States.
Already have a Food.com account? Simply log in with the same username to share your meal plan and shopping list across multiple devices. Getting dinner on the table just got a whole lot easier.
With this app you can:
- BROWSE 500,000 RECIPES with millions of reviews from Food.com's community of home cooks
- SAVE RECIPES to your recipe box, which syncs with the Food.com website
- BUILD A MENU that instantly populates your shopping list with ingredients
- ORGANIZE YOUR MEAL PLAN by day, using a our simple calendar feature
- SAVE MONEY with the ability to compare grocery deals from your local grocery stores
- SEARCH with the “What’s in Your Fridge?” feature to find recipes that use ingredients you already have
Food.com is part of the Scripps Networks Interactive portfolio, which also owns and operates Food Network, Cooking Channel, HGTV, DIY Network, Great American Country and Travel Channel.