The Lifelog interface is colorful, intuitive, graphic and animated - it lets you look back on any day to see how active you were, where you went and how you got there. You can also see what pictures you took, the music you listened to and how you were communicating that day. Life Bookmarks are special moments that you want to save in detail.
To best enjoy SmartWear, Sony asks that your device is running Android 4.4; KitKat, has support for Bluetooth®4.0 Low Energy and that you are using Sony SmartWear apparel - SmartBand, SmartBand Talk or SmartWatch 3. Each device will enable you to accurately log and capture your life - please visit our website for a detailed breakdown of how each SmartWear device functions with Lifelog.
To use this app with SmartBand and SmartBand Talk, you will need to install Smart Connect from Sony (pre-installed in Xperia™ smartphones). For SmartWatch 3, Lifelog runs as a wearable application to record your steps and running activity, and also feeds that data back to Lifelog on your Android smartphone.
You can now also access your Lifelog from the web - lifelog.sonymobile.com. You’ll be able to view your story in any screen size - from your smartphone to your tablet to your TV - all you have to do is log in using your Sony Entertainment Network account.
Please stay tuned to the Sony Mobile blog (http://blogs.sonymobile.com/tag/lifelog/) for the latest news.
Log your day every day, in detail.
- Sleep cycle tracking with smart wake up uses your phone's accelerometer (2 weeks trial)
- NEW Pebble, Android Wear and Gear (Tizen) smart watch wrist-tracking
- NEW Philips HUE smartlight integration
- Sleep graph history
- Sleep deficit, deep sleep and snoring statistics
- Social sharing (FaceBook, Twitter)
- Gentle volume nature sound alarms (birds, sea, storm...)
- Alarm music playlists
- Nature sound lullabies with binaural tones for fast fall asleep
- Never oversleep again with CAPTCHA wake up verification (Math, Sheep counting, Phone shaking, Bathroom QR code or NFC tag)
- Sleep talk recording, snoring detection and anti-snoring
More features waiting for you to explore!
Watch our latest smartwatch integration progress and battery consumption chart here
FitHub works with the following accounts:
* Android Wear
FitHub works as a hub for you!
No more having to look through all of your fitness apps to see your data.
No more asking your friends with different devices how many steps they have today, be social and add friends to your list independent of their fitness tracker choice.
FitHub uses PlayGame services for its leaderboards and achievements! Which means that you can get games XP just by walking! Isn't that awesome?!!
FitHub let you sync multiple accounts into one single dataset or view them individually.
Note that FitHub can only read data from the official apps and can not be used in substitution of them.
FitHub permissions explained:
*Internet: Access the data from the different fitness providers, sign in, check friends notifications.
* Run at start up and prevent from sleeping are necessary for the app to start the sync service when the device is restarted.
* Read Contacts is used to suggest you contacts to add to your friend list through their email address.
* Access WIFI and Network state is used to determine if the application has access to the internet or not.
* Find and use accounts on the device is necessary in order to Sign In with Google.
This application was developed very fast by a college student (me) for the Google Fit challenge. for any bug report or feature request please contact me at: email@example.com.