Powerful search helps to find diary entries by any keyword in the title or text and filter results by date, folder or tags.
★ Main Features ★
- User friendly interface adapted for phones and tablets;
- Multilingual UI now in 30+ languages;
- Security Code allows to keep your entries private;
- Organize diary / journal entries using folders and tags;
- Swiping between entries;
- Attach or capture unlimited amount of photos;
- Change interface color;
- Powerful search and filtering;
- Backup & Restore your data, store it in Dropbox;
- Share entries and pictures to email, SMS, Twitter, etc.;
- Set the first day of week in calendar;
- Use Notification Bar icon to create new entry faster;
- Automatic location detection for new entries;
- Adjust text size;
- Choose between 12AM/PM and 24 hours time format;
- Multi window mode (if supported by device);
★ Diaro PRO Features ★
- Sync data across all your Android devices and Diaro Online on your Mac or PC using Dropbox;
- Ads free;
★ Diaro Online ★
You can access your Diaro entries online on any device using web browser:
Diaro Online features:
- Export your entries to PDF file.
- Import data from Evernote, Catch Notes, Day One apps;
★ Diaro app reviews ★
easyjournaling.com review: http://goo.gl/xdgbl
androidrundown.com review: http://goo.gl/pB73a
makeuseof.com review: http://goo.gl/nAabt
ohyonghao.com review: http://goo.gl/U0ITG
★ Learn More ★
- Facebook: http://facebook.com/diaroapp
- Twitter: http://twitter.com/diaroapp
- F.A.Q.: http://www.diaroapp.com/en/faq
Evernote Food helps you remember the food you love. From discovering great recipes and restaurants to capturing your memorable food experiences, Evernote Food is the one app you need to remember your life in food.
• Explore the best recipes from across the web and save them to My Cookbook to try later
• Find great restaurants near you or anywhere in the world; add them to your wish list or book a reservation
• Document your food experiences through photos, notes, & locations
• Share your meals with friends through e-mail, Twitter, Facebook, or links
Bonus: Since Evernote Food is part of Evernote, recipes you clip using Evernote Web Clipper on your desktop will also appear in the the My Cookbook section of the app. Use tags to organize them based on diet and ingredients.
Additionally, anything you save in Evernote Food will show up in Evernote on any device you use.
What's new in Evernote Food 2.0
• Explore Recipes - Thousands of recipes from the best food sites to browse, search, and save.
• My Cookbook - Recipes you save in the app, plus ones you've clipped or saved in Evernote, show up here, making them easy to find from any device.
• Restaurants - A location-based list and map view of restaurants that lets you clip and save the ones you want to try and see all the spots you've visited.
• My Meals - A photographic journey through all of your past meals and food adventures.
Here are just a few ways you can use Evernote Food:
• Build your own online cookbook using My Cookbook, where you can save favorite and new recipes you want to try.
• Document each step of recipe preparation with photos and captions, from new creations to family traditions you want to preserve.
• Discover restaurants by location or cuisine and create a list of ones to visit in your city and for travel destinations. Book your table within the app using OpenTable.
• Remember culinary journeys using My Meals. Add images and notes on the food, wine, people, and ambience that make trips memorable.
• Capture your food memories of special restaurant or home-cooked meals enjoyed with family and friends. Take note of dishes you love so you can order them again.
Learn more: http://evernote.com/food/
Follow Evernote Food on Twitter: twitter.com/evernote
Build a trusted network of foodie friends and discover great new restaurants through them. Show off your own Food Journey with Reviews, beautiful filtered Photos, and Check-in at restaurants.
* Search easily for Restaurants, Cafes, Pubs and Bars by location, cuisine (e.g. Chinese, Italian, Pizza), name (e.g. Starbucks, Domino's Pizza, McDonald's, Nando's), or browse through beautifully crafted Collections to discover something special. Also find restaurants with offers and discounts.
* Explore every restaurant in your city, including the ones around your current location, and use search filters to find the one that suits you best.
* View menus, pictures, phone numbers, directions, user reviews, and all the other information you need to choose a restaurant for Dine-out, Delivery, Nightlife or Takeaway. Maintain an easy-reference list of your favorites or places you want to visit with Bookmarks.
* Checkin at restaurants you visit, see useful information about the restaurant, add photos, and tag friends you're eating or drinking with.
* Rate and review restaurants you've been to, and share photos of your foodie moments directly from the app.
* In-app table booking (UK ONLY): If you're in the United Kingdom, you can book tables at all restaurants supported by OpenTable.
Zomato is currently available in over 150 cities across India, the UK, UAE, Canada, Ireland, New Zealand, South Africa, Portugal, the Philippines, Indonesia, Turkey, the Czech Republic, Slovakia, Poland, Chile, Lebanon, Brazil, Sri Lanka, and Qatar. More locations coming very soon.
Zomato requires you to log in; it's only so we can get to know you better and serve you the stuff you'd like to see. We do not post anything on the social network's without your permission.