If in doubt, check our free RTA .
Bugs, comments to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Thank you everyone for making this the top spectrum analyser application on the market. I am dedicated to making this app work well for you! Risk-free purchase; I will refund your money (even beyond Google's 15 min window) if the app does not work for you.
* Both Logarithmic & Linear frequency axis
* Smooth, joyful pinch-to-zoom! Pinch to zoom in on ANY signal section... and zoom... and zoom...
* Pan (vertical and horizontal) by simply dragging the screen
* Dynamically adjusting FFT size, up to 16384 bins (for 2-3 Hz accuracy!), based on the optimal size for your screen.
* Exponential averaging (adjustable)
* Peak hold overlay
* Share screen snapshots easily
* Range set - full audio range from 20Hz, up to 22kHz!
* Peak & valley measurements with crossbar tools
* Adjustable dB levels for ceiling / floor
* And many more!
Designed & tested to work on Honeycomb, Gingerbread, and Froyo.
If you have ANY problems with this release, or requests - email email@example.com. I *will* respond, and work towards fixing your issue. And if I can't fix it, I will give you a full refund.
The screenshots show some of the dynamic zooming capabilities, and the linear vs logarithmic modes. The first screenshot shows the analyser in linear mode, while the next shows logarithmic. The screenshots show the mic on the OG Droid phone capturing a test tone at 21kHz, in addition to other frequencies. Nice real-time analyzer!
The last two screenshots show a zoomed in signal at the lower frequency range - same signal sample (paused again), with two different windows applied.
I am honoured and humbled by each and every purchase made; thank you!
Email for contact is firstname.lastname@example.org
Thank you everyone for purchasing - the response has been great! I appreciate all the encouraging emails.
Purchases are risk free - I offer refunds past the 15-minute window if it does not work on your hardware for some reason.
H/W Updates across all versions:
All reported hardware issues have been resolved - these are listed below for documentation:
Fix for Toshiba Thrive, and Dell Streak mic input issue.
Fix for Samsung Captivate (Galaxy S SGH)! Thanks for the report Red Baron - if this update fixes your problem, I would appreciate an update to your review.
Contains workaround for the Atrix phone hardware microphone issue. UPDATE: Fix confirmed! Thank you Motorola engineering for the workaround.
My goal is to make a useful spectrum / spectral analyser tool for audio professionals, engineers, installers, etc. Signal processing is useful in many fields, from microphone analysis to RTA, to engineering / technical fields. Let me know how you use it! I find it fascinating the different uses.
Here are the permissions the app requests, and why:
To capture audio from the Microphone to display
Save the graph to an image, and send it via email.
Please feel free to email me with any questions, concerns, requests, etc. I love feedback: email@example.com
(If you need a more fully featured RTA, with 1/1, 1/3 and 1/6 octave display, RT60, Noise Criteria, A&C Weighting etc. combined with a signal generator, please take a look at my "AudioTool" app in Android Market.)
This is a MIDI controller! The app does not itself play or record audio!
Try before buy! Free version available for testing.
Supports Cubase / Nuendo, Live, Logic, Pro Tools, Sonar, FL Studio, REAPER, Reason, Studio One, Samplitude, SAWStudio Digital Performer (7.2+), Vegas / Acid, Tracktion and Bitwig workstations. Standard functionality like mixer and transport operation will be accessible in other applications with basic control surface support as well. As of version 1.1 the app can also send MIDI Machine Control (MMC) in parallel with or alternatively to standard DAW control.
Besides control surface emulation, the app brings a number of general purpose MIDI controllers, such as a multitouch MIDI keyboard, multitouch launchpads, a MIDI mixer, configureable xy-controller pads and the possibility to link a phone's sensors to MIDI controllers.
TouchDAW works with RTP or multicast MIDI over WIFI and is directly compatible with Apple's Network MIDI implementation in Mac OS X, native RTP MIDI implementations for Windows and ipMIDI. There is no computer side server or protocol conversion software other than the driver required.
Later versions add support for MIDI over tethered USB connections, ADB and WebSockets. A free driver, available from our website, is required for those.
As of version 1.4. the app can also be used with class-compliant USB MIDI interfaces on devices that support USB host mode.
The apk contains both tablet and phone versions. You can safely ignore Google's "Designed for phones" tag.
Try before buy! The free version - though feature limited - is mostly identical and will let you check if things are useable with your network setup before spending money.
The app needs some initial PC-side configuration, see website for help.
Problems, questions, suggestions? Please use website or email. The Play Store's comment section is not a support channel and help calls you leave here will not be answered.
Measure the frequency response of your audio equipment, identify tones and noises.
Bugs etc: firstname.lastname@example.org
Bugs and feedback to: email@example.com
ProTools 11 is one of those stealth releases. It looks kind of the same at first glance, but then you dig in deep and see that it's really quite profound! That's because a lot of its major new features are under the hood. And yet, there are so many enhancements, we brought aboard Protools expert Roy Vargas to show and explain them all in this amazing FREE course!
"Exploring Pro Tools 11" dives into the new 64-bit architecture, the offline bouncing, advanced metering, mixing and new plugins. It also examines the improved sends, bussing and video tracks and way too many other new features to list here. So kick back, turn the dial up to "11", and watch as Roy explains them all in great detail helping you understand the immense power of PT11.
Table of Contents:
2. Avid Audio Engine
3. 64 Bit
4. Playback Engine
5. System Usage Window
6. Low Latency Input Buffer
7. Maximum Delay Compensation
8. Dynamic Plug In Processing
9. Video Engine
10. Instrument Track Count
11. 64 Levels of Undo
12. Drag and Drop Install
13. Pro Tools 10 and 11 Co-install
14. Avid Support in the Help Menu
15. Offline Bounce
16. Bouncing an MP3 with Another File Type
17. Bounce from Sends and Track Outputs
18. Bouncing MP3 to QuickTime
19. Bounce to QuickTime Settings
20. The New Workspace Browser
21. Browser Menu Enhancements
22. Improved Database File Management
23. Enhanced Database Searching
24. 64Bit AAX Plug In Support
25. Click II plug In
26. Advanced Metering - Part 1
27. Advanced Metering - Part 2
28. Advanced Metering - Part 3
29. Output Meters
30. Headroom Indicator
31. Track and Send Clip Indicators
32. Send Enhancements - Part 1
33. Send Enhancements - Part 2
34. Insert Enhancements
35. Restore Previously Shown Tracks
36. Add new Track Enhancements
37. Transport Fade In
38. Enable Automation During Record
39. Video Track Improvements
40. Video Preferences and Satellite LE
* Search by title, duration, or date recorded
* Choose between MP4 (general) or 3GP (smaller file size) audio formats
* Save to external storage (SD card) if available or internal storage
* Title each recording for easy access through library
* Clean and intuitive interface
Please note that this app is not designed to record phone calls as it has no access to the internal system sound (due to Android system limitations).
For support or technical issues, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org, tweet @conferresystems or leave us a message at facebook.com/conferresystems.
Everything is included, bundled in a friendly interface with many on-screen controls and smooth real-time display.
== Features ==
+ FFT (amplitude) and RTA (octave, 1/3 octave, ... down to 1/24 octave).
+ Sound pressure level dBA, dBC, and dBZ.
+ Impulse response and RT60 measurement.
+ Lightning-fast FFT with size from 8192 to 65536, giving accuracy better than 1Hz.
+ Sample rate of 48kHz, if supported by the device.
+ Many window functions to choose from.
+ Logarithmic or linear frequency axis.
+ Peak and valley hold with adjustable decay.
+ Adjustable exponential smoothing.
+ Easy pan (drag) and zoom (pinch).
+ Measurement cursors, also used for setting frequency of signal generators.
+ File load/save and full calibration capability, for accurate SPL readings.
+ Signal generators: tone, white noise, white sweep, pink noise, pink sweep, pink octave, pink 1/3 octave.
+ Synchronous measurement mode (including frequency sweep) for clean and fast spectrum analysis.
+ Loopback mode to try out signal generators and window functions.
+ Sharing and printing of screenshots.
+ No ads!
Recommended by "Sound and Vision" magazine.
Features 1/1, 1/3 & 1/6 octave RTA modes, Leq (wideband, Octave, variable duration), RT60 (wideband, Octave), Spectrogram, Peak frequency, Fast, Medium & Slow filters, Flat & A/C Weighting and film industry X Curve, Averaging, SPL Chart Recorder, Noise Criteria, White/Pink Noise, Sine, Square, Triangle, Sweep, Ramp and Impulse signals & loudspeaker polarity checker, L/R select. RTA Store & Load, Hann windows, "Keep Screen On", pinch to zoom, scroll to center.
Exclusive ISO 1/3 Octave Calibration - correct for your phone's microphone response. Octave calibration discs are moved up or down to obtain a flat response, and match the overall SPL to that of an external meter. Save/Restore of Cal files (Dayton Audio iMM-6 also supported).
Use: home theater, audio engineer, car audio, etc
AudioTool FFTs sets of samples recorded at the microphone. Aliasing reduced by Hann windowing. SPL calculated in realtime. Spectra may be saved as files on the SD card, then loaded and displayed with the live spectrum. The "Store" button stores the current live spectrum - "Load" shows a list of stored spectra to select.
To hide the buttons, tap the screen. To restore them, tap again. To zoom the scale, pinch the screen. To move the scale, drag it up or down (left or right).
The deciBel meter uses IIR filters and exponential averaging to calculate Flat, A and C weighted response at speeds of Fast, Medium and Slow speeds.
A pair of cursors can be shown on the RTA and Chart Recorder displays: each can be moved to any position, and will display the SPL & time/frequency values there. Initially, both cursors are positioned mid-screen - simply drag them to a new position with the fingertip. The cursors can be turned on and off in the Menu.
The loudspeaker polarity checker can be used to check whether a loudspeaker is wired in phase: connect the AudioTool output to the speaker under test, select "Polarity" from the signal generator screen, then return to the RTA screen. If the speaker is out of phase (polarity reversed) AudioTool will show "Pol ---", otherwise "Pol +++" if the speaker is in phase.
The Noise Criteria (available from the Menu) function shows a set of NC contours overlaid on the 1/1 Octave RTA display and the calculated real time current NC value is also shown.
The Chart Recorder shows a moving trace of the SPL measurements over the last few minutes.
RT60 measurements can be made by starting the RT60 component using the "RT60" button, and then using a loud clap (or similar) to trigger the measurement. RT60 can also be used with Pink Noise from the AudioTool generator. RT60 times measure how much reverberation or echo there is in a room or auditorium.
The Signal Generator generates White and Pink Noise, Sine, Square, Triangle and Ramp waves, Sine Wave Sweeps and Impulses. The generator uses multiple cycled buffers, refreshed randomly so ensuring truly random White/Pink noise. Pink Noise algorithm uses Kemmet's method to adjust White into Pink.
The frequency accuracy of the generated periodic signals is typically around 1%. Sine wave fidelity is good throughout most of the audio range. Other signals' leading and trailing edges show ringing and decreasing frequency response artifacts in the upper ranges, depending on the Android used.
Please consult the online manual for complete descriptions of the AudioTool features:
Please join the friendly AudioTool Discussion Group to request features, find Calibration files, or report problems. Feedback is always welcome:
Disclaimer: AudioTool's performance depends on your Android hardware, and is not guaranteed to meet any audio measurement or safety standards.
iZotope's RX 4 is here and so is audio expert Matt Hepworth to show you how this re-imagined RX works!
iZotope is the world's leader in audio processing technology. Their Nectar, Alloy and Ozone plugins are mainstay tools of recording, mixing and mastering engineers the world over. Now with their new, supercharged RX 4, they've again upped the ante in the realm of audio repair and forensics… and this collection of tutorials, with their awesome audio examples, explains it all!
You start out with RX 4's basics: its interface, signal flow and how it integrates with several popular DAWs. Next, Matt leads you through common audio repair techniques like de-noising, tape restoration and background sound removal. Matt then explains spectral repair, de-reverb, ambience matching and all of RX 4's bundled signal processing modules. But that's just the beginning! You learn to harness the power of all of RX 4's advanced modules exploring awesome techniques that make any damaged audio file tremble with fear!
Whether you're doing basic repairs or advanced audio forensics for law enforcement, iZotope's RX 4 has the tools, scope and power to solve any simple or complex audio restoration problem you can throw at it! And best of all, you can learn it all right here, right now under the guidance of one of our best trainers and in-house RX 4 expert: Matt Hepworth.
Table of Contents:
1. Introduction (01:38)
2. Standalone, Plug-ins & Advanced (03:26)
3. Pro Tools Basics (03:38)
4. Cubase & Nuendo Basics (03:25)
5. Premiere Pro Basics (04:36)
6. Assigning your Audio Interface (04:21)
7. Exploring the User Interface (04:16)
8. The Spectrogram / Waveform Display (06:15)
9. Selection & Zoom Tools (09:17)
10. Saving Your Own Presets (01:52)
11. Basic Editing & Undo (03:28)
12. Recording into RX 4 (04:35)
13. Clip Gain (04:07)
14. Spectrum Analyzer (01:05)
15. Markers & Regions (03:48)
16. Saving & Exporting (RXdoc) (06:03)
17. Denoising Dialog (05:52)
18. Cassette Restoration (08:44)
19. Vinyl Restoration (06:49)
20. Phone Surveillance Restoration (06:33)
21. Removing Background Sounds (05:15)
22. Round-trip Concepts (00:57)
23. Pro Tools Method (AAX/RTAS) (08:58)
24. Cubase / Nuendo Method (VST) (05:28)
25. Declipping Dialog (05:04)
26. Declipping Complex Mixes (02:27)
27. Declipping Preamp Distortion (03:50)
28. Declicking Sample Rate Problems (03:58)
29. Decrackling an Audio File (05:25)
30. Repairing a Single Click (04:41)
31. Manual Mode (04:41)
32. Adaptive Mode (02:56)
33. Spectral Denoiser (07:27)
34. Adaptive Denoiser (06:12)
35. Dialog Denoiser (03:53)
36. Removing Buzz (04:58)
37. Attenuate Mode (08:10)
38. Attenuate & Replace (04:59)
39. Deconstructing Tone & Noise (03:58)
40. Dialog Dereverb (03:59)
41. Programming the Leveler (05:19)
42. Programming EQ Match (03:50)
43. Programming Ambience Match (02:34)
44. Round-trip Ambience (05:11)
45. Plug-in Module (02:57)
46. Gain Module (02:55)
47. Equalizer Module (05:04)
48. Channel Ops Module (09:28)
49. Time & Pitch Module (06:08)
50. Loudness Module (05:02)
51. Resample Module (02:59)
52. Dither Module (04:56)
53. Batch Processing Multiple Audio Files (06:14)
Suitable for acoustic measurements:
- SLM: traffic or ambient noise analysis (TNI, dBA/dBB/dBC, Leq)
- RTA: audio equipment frequency response analysis (spectrum, octaves, peaks, RMS)
This app has much more features (+) than the basic edition (no ads).
>>SLM main features:
• measurements in SPL
• 3 measuring modes (Dynamic, Average, Cumulative)
+ 3 weighting filter curves: dBA, dBB, dBC according to DIN-IEC 651
• simple calibration settings
• sound level versus time chart
• current dB value, avg (Leq), min and max display
• Leq (wideband, RMS of the observation period)
• audio threshold trigger
+ sound level distribution chart
+ accumulated sound level chart
+ current value, L90, L50 and L10 values display
+ TNI (Traffic Noise index) display
+ exporting of measures, chart data (CSV) and screenshot (PNG)
• tested with samsung galaxy S S2 S3 S4
• sharing of text values and screen bmp
>>RTA main features:
+ measurements in SPL
+ 5 spectrum measuring modes (dynamic, average, peak, avg/exp smoothing)
+ sound level versus linear frequency chart
+ sound level versus logarithmic frequency chart (HzLog)
+ 1/1 Octave Bands chart
+ 1/3 Octave Bands chart
+ Microphone Equalizer (Internal or External) in 1/1 Octave bands
+ calibration in 1/1 Octave bands
+ 2 spectrum views (Panel & Chart, Landscape Chart)
+ tap or swipe to select the proper frequency step
+ long press to zoom
+ 4 values versus selected frequency component displayed (current, Leq, max, min)
+ Leq (Octave, RMS of the observation period)
+ Leq (selected frequency, RMS of the observation period)
+ 20hz/22kHz band, 44100 Hz sampling rate
+ adjustable FFT size (up to 8192, about 5 Hz accuracy) , adjustable FPS (up to 20)
+ exporting of measures/chart data (CSV) and screenshot (PNG)
The application relies on the mobile microphone signal. To achieve the best results consider the following:
1) Easy Calibration (only the first time): Some mobiles are automatically calibrated in the first installation phase. For details see the calibration section of the user manual.
2) keep your fingers away from the mobile microphone
3) silence your phone to avoid any ring tones, vibrations and other sounds
4) orient the phone microphone toward the noise source keeping the correct distance
5) click on the function buttons
1) Wrong SPL/RTA calibration: See the calibration section
2) No signals detected below 20dB or over 100dB: most smart phone microphones do not work under 20 dB or over 100 dB
3) Signal attenuation near band limits: the mobile mic may attenuate frequencies <100 Hz and >15000 Hz
Read the embedded User Guide: for any info or troubleshooting you can contact us at email@example.com.
It is possible to use it without accessory, so you can use it easily anytime and anywhere.
It will operate immediately after making it start.
SoundAnalyzer is the charged version of SimpleFFT. RESONABLE PRICE！
The contents of a functional addition from the free version (SimpleFFT)
・It adjusts automaticaly to various screen resolution of 800×480 or more.
・sample rate(Hz):8000,11025,16000,22050,32000,44100,48000 (It is dependent on your model)
・freqency axis: logarithm / linear (It can be canged by flick operation)
・Vertical and horizontal display range can be changed by the Flick operation.
・The size of each area is changed by flipping the up-and-down jump-off line.
Since it will be introduced by youtube soon in order to show the function and the usage.
You can have a look this application there!
Keyword: waveform, spectrum, FFT, real-time audio analyzer,sampling frequency
Before buying, try "AndRecorder-Free". Only buy if satisfied with it!
*This is NOT a call recorder*
This version includes playback features:
- Fast Forward (audible)
- Seek Bar
- Set as Ringtone, Alarm and Notification
You can use it as a note or memo recorder, voice recorder or even to record a whole conversation - simply click and start recording!
See www.andr-construction.com for FAQ.
AndRecorder is a sound recorder with an easy to use interface and elaborate functionality, including:
* Large button to start and stop recording
* Easy access through notification (cancelable through settings)
* No limit on recording length
* Creates WAVs, which allow easy usage with various editing tools
* Recording frequency rate setting - 11025/22050/44100 Hz.
* Recorded file header and counter setting
* Pause-record functionality
* Playback functions including:
- Sort by recording date or name
- Show today's/week's/all recordings
- Play/Pause/Stop functionality
- Repeat One/All/None
- Delete recording
- Email recording (limited by email attachment size)
- Various recording date format settings
* 3 Themes (icon sets) available)
* Records during screen-off (this doesn't work on some Samsung phones, creating skipping during screen-off periods - see FAQ).
AndRecorder is not a call-recorder (although on some HTC and Motorola phones, it can record even during calls, allowing for call recording when the speaker is used).
General application and development details:
We welcome all feedback and address users' needs and requests, including problem solving. The main screen features a "Send Feedback" button for that purpose exactly.
This is an ongoing project, with other features yet on the "future features" list.
Visit us on Facebook:
Purchase this key if you want to support development or if you want to remove Ads.
- Removing Ads will work from Polarity Checker version 1.2 and up.
- If you uninstall this key, the Ads will show up again.
- This Key won't showup as an extra App in your app drawer.
If you like this app, please comment and rate. If you've got any questions, bugs or feature requests, please visit the facebook page: http://www.facebook.com/PolarityChecker
This real-time spectrum analyzer / audio visualizer features:
- 128 high-quality frequency bands [20Hz to 22kHz]
- Logarithmic frequency scale to match human perception
- Low latency for high responsiveness
- High framerate to see smooth frequency and amplitude movements
- High performance native code using OpenGL ES 2.0
- FFT window size 2048 @ 43/58(Armv7+) frames per second
The internet permissions are used for ads.
Any feedback is welcome.
- invio ordini e preventivi
- notifiche push
- report per gli agenti
- gallery fotografica prodotti e realizzazioni
- schede tecniche
• Registrati e ottieni i buoni omaggio
• Prenota il tuo tavolo
• Ordina direttamente da casa
• Resta informato sulle novità del menù
• Prenota il tuo campo da calcetto
• Resta informato sugli eventi del teatro Aurora e sugli eventi tra i più belli di Treviso
Configure your new security door with Magda:
- select the panel for the external side of your door
- select the most suitable panel for the internal side
- choose the door model that you need from our catalogue
- fill the form and send us your contact info to get informations about pricing and feasibility
Look at your new entrance door with a few taps:
- choose the door you like most
- point your iPhone towards your old door
- take a picture to view how your new door could look like
Locate the nearest Metalnova retailer and visit it to try the original security entrance Made in Italy
Take a look at our Report to see our showcase and the infinite customizations available. The most modern and innovative design solutions can now be yours!
Scaricala e vieni a divertirti con noi..
Con i suoi 300 coperti il ristorante propone piatti sia a base di pesce che di
carne, rigorosamente espressi e prestando attenzione agli ingredienti di
stagione e della tradizione italiana. Per tali motivi il ristorante accontenta ogni esigenza del cliente, dalla cena aziendale, a quella di compleanno, dalla serata più informale tra amici, all’uscita serale a due. La carta dei vini contempla una selezione di rinomate etichette italiane e champagne francesi puntando sul rapporto qualità prezzo.
La pizzeria offre moltissime varianti, dalla semplice margherita alle più sfiziose
e in alternativa anche la pizza con farina di soia, rigorosamente cotte su forno
a legna. Anche lo spazio dedicato alla pizzeria è un’alternativa al ristorante,
per qualsiasi tipo di evento.
È ormai nota da quattro anni la valenza di Sugarreef come marchio di stile e
di divertimento. È stato e continuerà ad essere la “Seconda Casa” di artisti del
mondo dello spettacolo e dj di fama nazionale, mantenendo sinergie con i
“club” più importanti nel settore dell’entertainment e con le migliori agenzie di
spettacolo nel panorama nazionale.
Lo Sugarreef organizza serate con musica dal vivo con le migliori band.