A+ Launcher is the smallest, smartest and simplest launcher on the market!
Small - A+ Launcher is smaller than 1.5 MB. Tiny but efficient launcher.
Smart - A+ Launcher categorizes your apps into folders automatically.
Simple - A+ Launcher Bring your favorite apps to your fingertips.
Your feedback helps us make A+ Launcher better. If you have any feedback or comment, please get in touch with us on our
Facebook Page: https://www.facebook.com/pages/Aplus/900227720028733
Or contact us directly: firstname.lastname@example.org
Despite being derived from the same stock android calendar as the majority of alternative calendars on the Play Store, Today sets itself apart from the competition by being the only calendar app to combine high functionality with truly beautiful aesthetics.
The stock calendar's UI was completely overhauled to create Today. The old cluttered grey-on-grey layout was replaced with a clean accented white to create a truly beautiful app.
Functionality wise, Today contains all the features you would find in the stock calendar app, with many features getting slightly modified and rebuilt from the ground up to increase performance and productivity.
The month view has been redesigned to be Today's All-In-One view. It combines both the month and agenda views of the stock calendar to allow the vast majority of users to plan and organise their days from a single view.
Today's widgets are the result of 6 months of improvements and optimisations - they are actually available as a separate app i released months ago. Today Calendar Widgets comes bundled with the app, providing the same beautiful, semi-transparent widgets you may already know.
GET THIS APP FOR FREE! See website for details...
Motorola devices with MotoBlur have the following issues:
Launch from search button only works on devices running Gingerbread (2.3) or newer due to a bug in previous versions
MotoBlur provides a double-press home button feature that
conflicts with the home button feature of AppSwipe! Unlock Key (There is a workaround for devices running Gingerbread... email me for details)
HTC SENSE UI:
Launching from the Camera button may not work for all users with the HTC Sense UI. Unfortunately HTC is unwilling to work with me to resolve the issue. However, I have received some reports that it does work on some devices...
Please, please, please... Email me (email@example.com) if you encounter a bug, have any problems using this app, or have a feature suggestion.
If you like this app, please take a few moments to rate it and leave a comment.
- AppSwipe! Donate Key
Use combos of physical 3D gestures to do or launch almost anything you wish without even unlocking your device!
Take a look at YT movie it tells more than thousands of words!
This is real breakthrough to control your device by 3D gestures,
make it with real sense, forget simple shaking, Magus takes you on the higher level!
Featured by XDA-Developers.com and Lifehacker.com
Never before have you done this kind of magic with your device.
XDA: It's a pretty revolutionary idea actually, as it creates more choices for those who are looking for alternative ways to control their devices, or aren't able to use a device otherwise because of disabilities.
Lifehacker: Magus is a new utility that lets you move your phone in three dimensions to open apps, unlock, take pictures, and more.
NOW v 1.12 is even better!!!
*** - Save more battery option for Android 4.3+
*** - Fingerptint Options for Galaxy S5
*** - Android Wear functionality
- more innovative than air gestures
- better than simply shake
- more than launcher
- better than icons
- faster than standard gestures
TASKER INTEGRATION AND PLUGIN! Find it on Google Play!
This is what Magus is!
Magus is an android application which allows you to control your device by making simple
gestures - 3D phoneGestures (Face Up, Face Down, Right side Up, Left side Up, Top side Up,
Bottom side Up).
* * Please TRY FREE version before buy, Magus is very specific app * *
Don't shake your device, just make real meaningful gestures!
You can make various combos consisting of two, three or four gestures.
Your combos can activate the following actions:
* Hardcore unlock function for real hardcore users :-)
* Taking a photo [ stealth/secret mode ]
* Recording voice [ stealth/secret mode ]
* Recording video [ stealth/secret mode ]
* Running a chosen application
* Run Tasker Task
* Music controls (Play, Pause, Prev, Next)
* Answering and Disconnecting a call
* Locking and unlocking device
* Bluetooth on and off
* Wifi on and off
* Turning the flashlight on and off
* Dialing a number
* Creating a text message
* Direct sending text message (for example emergency sms)
* Creating an email
* Toggling audio profiles
* Running your camera
* Run Google Now
* Say the actual time
* Mute Sounds for X Minutes
* Open VPN Settings
* Open Home Screen
You can do almost everything!
Use your imagination!
Launch, activate, toggle, change, run, record, take picture - anything you want!
Watch YouTube videos or visit our website and take a look at tons of info and examples!
Take a look at settings and adjust your scenario for Magus:
choose between: Work all the time or Sleep when phone does mode
and set the Scheduler to manage Magus in time! Those are very important things when it comes to battery usage. There is also a widget to have quick way to enable or disabe Magus.
Simple Sidebar is the ultimate application for multitasking in android! Bring out the app Sidebar on top of any other android application to easily switch between applications or toggle device functions!
Special Holiday Sale 33% Off!
-Left, Right, Bottom Sidebars
-Display over any app
-Switch between apps quickly
-Change bar size
-Change swipe handle location and look
-Change bar background color
-Change bar animations
-Auto hide of bars
Easily choose and rearrange what application shortcuts that are displayed on each bar! Simply drag the apps around to rearrange where they are displayed on the sidebar.
Simple Sidebar is always there whenever you need it! Simply pull on the handle of the bar you want and it appears on top of your current app to allow easy multitasking!
The constant notification ensures Android does not accidentally close the sidebar when you are using another app! If you
Wi-Fi - toggling of Wi-Fi through sidebar
Bluetooth - toggling of Bluetooth through sidebar
Camera - toggle flashlight through sidebar (this permission is paired with control flashlight)
Other Application UI - display sidebar on top of other apps
Run at Startup - launch sidebar with device for seamless integration
If you're serious about your battery life and energy saving, JuiceDefender Plus is what you need.
JuiceDefender is a powerful yet easy to use power manager app specifically designed to extend the battery life of your Android device. Packed with smart functions, it automatically and transparently manages the most battery draining components, like 3G/4G connectivity and WiFi.
JuiceDefender Plus adds automated WiFi control (also Location-based), Night schedule, and configurable (interactively!) Apps - together these additional features significantly increase JuiceDefender's already impressive effectiveness.
Get JuiceDefender Plus now, and pick one of the 3 profiles or customize it to your own specific needs in just a few minutes!
More information, reviews, and user guide: www.JuiceDefender.com
Join the community: facebook.com/JuiceDefender
Check the FAQ: JuiceDefender.com/upgradefaq
Support forums: Support.JuiceDefender.com
1. By touching Hotspot (the gesture area that are always visible on the screen), you can call the functions corresponding to the gesture.
2. By registering items to Launcher, you will be able to start them at any time quickly.
Gestures that can be registered in Hotspot
-> Five direction swipe
Function that can be registered in each gesture and Launcher.
-> Open Launcher
-> Application, Shortcut, Widget
-> Open/Close Notification, SettingsPanel
-> Recent Apps
-> Hide Hotspot
-> Hardware key (rooted only)
If you install "Smart Task Launcher PRO", additional Hotspot and Launcher are available.
If you have installed "Overlay Launcher PRO", additional Hotspot is available.
Usage of permissions
- To backup/restore settings to SDcard.
* Other Application UI
- To put hotspot on screen.
* Your applications information
- To show recent used apps in launcher.
* Phone calls
- To call directly when you use "call directry shortcut".
Wave Launcher is the ultimate add-on launcher available for Android! With a single swipe you can launch up to 120(!) of your favorite apps, shortcuts and recently-used apps regardless of which app is currently running. Wave Launcher is accessible anytime, anywhere!
Usage is extremely simple:
1. Touch the very bottom of the screen and slowly swipe your finger up towards the middle of the screen.
2. When you get towards the middle, the wave appears!
3. Without raising your finger, swipe left or right to select the desired application.
4. To launch the app, simply raise your finger from the screen.
5. If you change your mind and don't want to launch anything, simply swipe the wave back to the bottom.
✓ The wave can contain any application or shortcut you can add to your home screen.
✓ The wave can contain a direct-access icon to the built-in app-drawer.
✓ The wave can contain dynamically updating recently-used apps.
✓ 'Recents Mode' will show you 12 recently used-apps
✓ Manual exclude list for recents.
✓ Create folders on the wave. Folders are fully controllable with swiping alone.
✓ Customizable wave colors and icon size
✓ The wave is accessible anytime, regardless of which application is currently running, using a simple gesture!
✓ Supports custom icons from ADW themes (More coming soon!).
✓ Use any picture/icon from your gallery/SD-card as icon.
✓ The wave responds to your finger movement. It changes its shape, icon size, and icon transparency.
✓ Can be enabled by swiping from the bottom, left side or right side of the screen (See the 'calibrate' screen)
✓ Fully independent, doesn't need to replace your home-screen app.
✓ Doesn't interfere with running applications.
✓ Small memory footprint.
✓ Fully customizable gesture-area with a single long-press and swipe!
✓ Doesn't affect battery-life!
✓ Tons of customization settings!
✓ Plugins infrastructure.
✓ App-drawer plugin with single-tap and long-press functionality.
✓ Controllable notification action.
✓ Localized to 9 languages:
English, Hebrew, Spanish, Serbian, Italian, French, Russian, German and Polish!
NOTE: Notification icon can be disabled in the settings screen.
App-drawer plugin features:
✓ Cool animations.
✓ Sort alphabetically.
✓ Sort by last-update-time.
✓ Sort in ascending/descending order.
✓ Unlike standard home-app, icons are kept in volatile cache and memory is freed when asked by Android.
✓ Long-press apps to show on market, and uninstall.
This is a very customizable app. PLEASE read the info in the Help screen, it contains lots of useful information.
NOTE: Permission to make phone calls is required for placing direct-call shortcuts on the wave.
(Call your loved-ones with a single swipe!)
Your input and comments are welcome at: firstname.lastname@example.org
We cannot respond to market comments, but your e-mail will be answered with 100% guarantee!
Tags: wavelauncher, gesture detection, mobile merit, app drawer, WebOS, Palm Pre, HP Pre
Finger brings shortcuts that allow jumping from one app to another by simply tracing a gesture with a finger on the screen.
In addition to the possibility of having shortcuts to open applications, Finger Gesture Launcher offers the ability to make calls, opening websites in your browser, change system settings, simulate the home button or lock the screen among others. All this by simply drawing a gesture on the screen with your finger.
Forget access the app drawer to navigate between your applications. Accelerate and streamline the use of your Smartphone, while still interacting with the rest of your applications.
WIth LostNet NoRoot Firewall you will be able
- to block Internet access for any app. Let LostNet Firewall provide full Internet access to an app or access only in Wi-Fi networks or no access at all.
- to block access to any country/region for all your apps. Use LostNet Firewall to prevent your apps from connecting to the countries you don't trust or don't want to deal with.
- to block background activities of your apps. Surprisingly a lot of apps generate traffic while they are in background mode. LostNet Firewall may decrease your data consumption by blocking these apps.
- to capture packets (sniffer!) sent to and from your device with the sniffer tool and to analyze them using CloudShark.org. The sniffer tool of LostNet NoRoot Firewall allows you to learn details about the data your apps are sending. Use the sniffer tool to check whether your personal info is sent out. Also use the sniffer to debug applications.
- to monitor amount of data consumed by apps. This information is extremely useful if you don't have unlimited data plan. For example, use LostNet NoRoot Firewall to compare background data consumption by Skype, Viber and Whatsapp to choose which one is better for your data plan.
- to track the countries your apps are connecting to. This way LostNet Firewall Helps to detect suspicious apps and spyware.
- to receive instant notifications. Get notified when a blocked app tries to connect to Internet or when some app tries to connect to a blocked country.
- to block ad networks. As LostNet NoRoot Firewall intercepts traffic from all apps, it is capable of removing traffic to certain ad networks.
- to create multiple profiles in order to switch between specific rules for different situations. Profiles can be very useful when you want to set different rules while you are in roaming or for example when your children use your Android device.
- to save your battery life. Most of your apps perform periodic activities which bring your wireless connection on and, thus, drain your battery really fast. LostNet NoRoot Firewall can block these activities.
* NO ROOT required. All features work WITHOUT rooting
* Virtual (fake) VPN connection to control your apps. We don't tunnel your packets anywhere!
* Simple user friendly interface
* Minimum system permissions required
* Block Internet connections for any app
* Block connections to countries/regions
* Block ad networks
* Block background activities of your apps
* Packets sniffer. Capture packets sent from your device and analyze them on CloudShark.org (compatible with WireShark and tcpdump)
* Monitor per country data usage by app
* Monitor countries your apps are connecting to
* Create profiles to set specific rules for different situations (ex. roaming)
* Helpful notifications on your app activities
* Ads Free
* Saves battery life
* Intelligent suggestions to improve your Internet experience
* On/Off protection switch and widget
* Automatic launch on device restart
LostNet App and Geo Firewall Pro is available with additional features
* Malware shield. Block known malicious networks and web sites
* Block untrusted/suspicious apps in your office network (BYOD firewall)
* Block your apps during night hours
* Use sniffer without any restrictions
* View data usage on per month basis
* Switch off alert notifications
- Retake and Continue exams.
- Review marked and incomplete questions.
- Open VCE files directly from the Internet.
- Editable favorite remote places.
- Take a range of questions
- Take a random subset of all questions
- Take questions answered wrong a number of times
- Share exam scores
A+ VCE Player installs itself initially as a demo version but you may later unlock it to be fully functional by purchasing a one time in-app Upgrade. This will keep your files, settings and records untouched.
Also available at Google Play the "Classic" version of A+ VCE Player.
Notes Widget functions:
* you can write notes directly from widget - unique on whole market!
* you can set reminder on each note, so you NEVER miss anything important again!
* you can import/export notes (for backup purposes)
* beautiful clean look and great customization options
Web History Launcher lets you view and load websites that you have visited with the basic Android browser. This goes in one quick step and is much faster than typing the full address, using bookmarks or other conservative approaches.
Websites from the browser's history are shown in a list. By pressing [Open] you can load any of those websites in a quick and convenient way.
Web History Launcher works only with the default Android browser, alternate browsers are not supported.
The application is handy on many occasions, especially when driving or when using a small screen.
★ PLEASE LEAVE A VOTE AND COMMENTS ON THE MARKET ★
We need it to improve the app.
/** THIS APP CAN ONLY BE RUN IN ENGLISH OR ITALIAN OR ESPANOL **/
Just by pressing a key and naturally saying your appointment, the program will transform it into an event and insert it into the calendar on the system.
HOW IT WORKS:
All you have to do is press the microphone design and say your appointment.
"booking flight August 15th at 10 a.m."
"dentist appointment, 24th of September at 2 p.m."
"meeting, November 25th 8:30 p.m."
"John’s birthday, Thursday "
"John’s party, 10 p.m."
“lunch with John, October 8th at 12 p.m.”
“Carl’s birthday, September 21st at midnight”
“lunch with John, tomorrow at noon”
“dinner with John, tomorrow”
YOU CAN USE:
Tomorrow, noon, midnight, midday. Week days (Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday… etc.)
IF YOU USE THE WIDGET PLEASE do not use MOVE TO SD, ANDROID WIDGET DOES NOT SUPPORT, move the app to the phone.
Voice Calendar may give some problem with calendar other than Stock Android Calendar.
Voice Calendar works with Android Stock Calendar and also with some 3rd party calendar as Business Calendar, may not works with others calendar app.
INTERNET CONNECTION REQUIRED.
The application uses Google's speech recognition, therefore, to function properly needs the data connection of your Android.
The quality of the phrase interpretation works together with Google's voice recognition service therefore a good result can be achieved depending on the service quality provided by Google, our algorithm tries to eliminate all possible misinterpretations of the voice.
If the program can't recognize a phrase, please send us an email through our "send feedback" button, pointing out the problem, Android version and your smartphone make and model.
The Voice Recognition function must be installed and run in english language (Menu -> Settings -> Voice input & output -> Voice recognizer settings -> Language -> SET ENGLISH LANGUAGE AS DEFAULT)
We want to deserve 5 stars.
Please contact us with any suggestions you may have.
Don’t hesitate to let us know about any bugs