didnt work im using it on nexus 7 2013..running lollipop and rooted.when reboot and nothing change. it didnt work..
nexus 5 stock LMY48B. Screen off not working so touchless profile is not touchless as need to touch the screen to power off the phone screen.
please refund keyboard swelled up to where i could only see 4 keys. took half an hour to restore phone to operational state. never changed hdmi from default
. This kills SwiftKey. Luckily there's a "reset" button that works to fix it (simply setting the resolution to the default does not)
Saved me from spending a hell of a lot more I have a couple of apps that display minute text as they don't take the screen resolution of the nexus 7 into account. Destination entry on copilot is an example. Changing the screen resolution has saved me from needing to replace copilot which would be expensive. Thank you.
For Samsung Users Firstly, ensure KNOX is removed or uninstalled from your system; do make backups of it though, this can all be done using 'Titanium Backup'. Once youve done that, ensure TouchWiz is disabled/replaced by another launcher BEFORE implementing anything, i recommend 'GOLauncher'. You will then be able to change your resolution without any issues but dont play with the DPI settings as it leads to system crash. And finally if you want to go back to your default resolution, FIRST reset the res and only then change back to TouchWiz if you prefer that.
- Material Design User Interface (Lollipop)
- NEW TOUCHLESS PROFILE that requires NO REBOOT!, activated by default on new installations. On existing installations can be turned ON at Setup > Touchless Profile (turn ON), and select Resolution Mode> "Use Auto-Detected Aspect Ratio" then plug the HDMI connector.
- Compatibility with Android v5.0 (Lollipop).
- BusyBox is no longer required.
- The "Screen" button will now switch the screen ON and OFF.
- Faded Screen ON/OFF transition.
Share photo,music,video from SmartPhone to SmartTV wirelessly & Remote Control