didnt work im using it on nexus 7 2013..running lollipop and rooted.when reboot and nothing change. it didnt work..
nexus 5 stock LMY48B. Screen off not working so touchless profile is not touchless as need to touch the screen to power off the phone screen.
It didnt work It asks me root and something like that why?
Just what i wanted I decided to use my nexus 10 to stream my pc screen and output it on my living room tv. I was shocked to see that output was laggy because the tablet had to output to the high res tablet screen and also hdmi out. This app has helped the tablet reduce processing power used by the tablet thus making the hdmi output really smooth !
Works perfectly on Nexus 10 The app does exactly what it says in the description. The interface is simple and easy to use.All in all it takes 20 sec to configure to your TV and then you can enjoy your media on big screen.I can easily recommend this app to all nexus 10 users.
HDMI Res' Nexus 5 Hi, I'm struggling to get the HDMI resolution changed. When I plug in the Cable it reboots but hangs on the loading animation until I unplug the cable. I have the custom HDMI res' set to 720. I have joined the XDA thread so i hope i can help provide constructive feedback.
- Material Design User Interface (Lollipop)
- NEW TOUCHLESS PROFILE that requires NO REBOOT!, activated by default on new installations. On existing installations can be turned ON at Setup > Touchless Profile (turn ON), and select Resolution Mode> "Use Auto-Detected Aspect Ratio" then plug the HDMI connector.
- Compatibility with Android v5.0 (Lollipop).
- BusyBox is no longer required.
- The "Screen" button will now switch the screen ON and OFF.
- Faded Screen ON/OFF transition.