Was skeptical, but after reading regs all day today I decided to try it out after reading the reviews and it appears to be up to date with my materials so far and is much faster than the full regs I was reading! Even a "smart guy" should be able to figure out how to make this useful... I would really love to have a button that reads the audio to me so that I can study in my car on the go!
Great I've been to multiple boards in the passed few months but was studying with other materials. Once I started using this, I passed a son board, and got recommended for promotion. Now just have to get back at it so I can pass that.
Good app Passed my promotion board with this yesterday. Good for on the go studying and not having to carry around 20 sheets of paper to study from
Passed my E5 board today! My Sgt recommended this app to me for studying for my E5 promotion board. My board was today and I passed it! This app was very helpful and I recommend it to everyone.
Missing things Didn't have a lot of what was on my moi.
Almost useful My GT score is 126 im a smart dude and I dont think this is a good study guide. Theres no difference between this and just reading out of an adp. How is a three paragraph answer going to be on a flash card. Its like reading from a chopped up TM. I might just take whats useful from the overwhelming amount of fluff and copy it on index cards for useable flashcards. Also you cant save the categories of questions you want so if your MOI has a mix of things each time you have to hunt with your MOI close by.
- M2A1 Machine Gun, TM 9-1005-347-10
- ADP 3-0, Operations (11 Nov 2016). This replaced ADP 3-0, Unified Land Operations (10 Oct 2011)
- First Aid: Added new lessons for First Aid for the Eyes, TC 4-02.1, C1 (5 Aug 2016)
- Promotions and Reductions, AR 600–8–19 (14 Sep 2016)
- Military Justice, AR 27–10 (11 May 2016)
- Flags, Guidons, and Streamers, AR 840-10 (2 Sept 2016)
- Code of Conduct, AR 350-30
- Army Substance Abuse Program, AR 600-85 (11/28/2016)
Studying for the board, or just looking for some study guides, we have them!
Program to increase self-sufficiency & self-reliance of military family members.