FordPass makes owning a Ford easier than ever.
You can use it to find restaurants and cafes, petrol stations and parking spaces. Then you can send the locations straight to your in-car navigation system. Not only that, but you can keep your car at its best with Vehicle Health Alerts too. And soon, FordPass Connect (built into new Ford vehicles) will even let you control features of your car remotely. All through the FordPass app.
Just download the app, add your vehicle details, and all this is at your fingertips:
Discover somewhere new with FIND
• Search for the best priced fuel stations in the local area or along your route.
• Find parking spots, compare prices, and pin their location so you can find your car later
• Discover cafes, restaurants, cinemas and more.
Keep your car working at its best with MOVE
• Get Vehicle Health Alerts, like tyre pressure and fuel level warnings sent to your phone
• Connect your phone to your vehicle, so you can keep track of your efficiency with Fuel Reports.
• Get achievements and insights for the distances you’re travelling.
• See your Owner’s Manual so you don’t have to dig it out of the glove box
• View the opening hours and contact information for your Ford Dealer
• Book a service directly through the app
• See a useful guide to what all the warning lights on your dashboard mean.
And there’s even more to come with FORDPASS CONNECT
Soon, FordPass Connect will let you pair your phone with your car to unlock a range of even more useful features.
• Get up to 4G Wi-Fi in your car for a maximum of ten devices
• Live Traffic updates your in-car navigation system with real time traffic information
• Use your phone to lock/unlock your car remotely.