Our world is smarter than ever. And so are our vehicles.
This app is designed specifically to work with Ford’s connected, modem-enabled vehicles.
FordPass seamlessly connects you with your vehicle, keeping you moving in intelligent, intuitive ways.
From optimising the route of your journey, self-diagnosing and sending you vehicle health alerts, to helping you find a charge point for your electric vehicle and letting you know when it’s fully charged.
It even removes the worry of whether you locked your car, thanks to Remote Lock and Unlock.
To ensure you and your car stay ahead of the curve, FordPass will keep learning and adapting with each update and each new feature.
- Avoid traffic delays with Live Traffic information sent to your vehicle Navigation. Know what’s up ahead with Local Hazard Information* and, if you find yourself needing help on the hard shoulder, Digital Roadside Assistance will get you back on track. Let nothing get in the way of a good day.†
- When it comes to your car, it’s not what you know that matters, but how quickly you know it. So FordPass keeps you updated with Vehicle Health Alerts. Informing you of anything that needs your attention, like tyre pressure and oil life. Stay in the know, quickly.
- Drive into the future with features designed specifically for electric vehicles. Find Charging on a map, use Smart Charging to take advantage of your best tariffs, and get notified when your vehicle is fully-charged. So you know when you’re ready to go.
Here are some of the best features you can enjoy:
• Remote Controls
• Vehicle Location
• Vehicle status
• Vehicle Health alerts
• Journeys and driving insights**
• Maintenance schedules and service alerts
• Monthly fuel reports
• Live Traffic†
• Local hazard information†
• Find parking
• Find public charging for electric vehicles
• Smart charging at home for electric vehicles
• Charge status
• Trip & Charge Logs
* Local Hazard Information available on select vehicles with more to come soon.
**The Journeys feature uses location in the background to record your routes and other key driving events to provide you with insights on how you drove.
† Live Traffic and Local Hazard Information are complimentary for 12 months initial trial period, following the purchase of a new Ford; thereafter a paid subscription is required.