THE BONE ! - A magazine published by Caraktère.
History of naval, air, naval and submarine warfare.
Launched in April 2012, LOS! has come to shake up the established order in the naval press sector, with extraordinary content: a very rich choice of unseen photos, 3D computer graphics of the interior of the ships, extremely detailed diagrams and plans.
Immediate success for this bimonthly, which renews the approach to naval warfare! Thanks to a very elaborate product mix, the magazine appeals to fans of the genre but also to boeotian readers.
The naval aviation part of the magazine allows it to show itself as the natural complement to Aérojournal.
THE BONE! - A magazine published by Caraktère
The magazine dedicated to the naval and submarine warfare.
Immediate success for this sophisticated bimonthly magazine which renews the approach of the naval war: because an issue of LOS !, it's an outstanding content, with more than 150 pictures, profiles, and plans of the flagship of the world navy, splendidly rendered by almost thirty cuts plane and close-up in 3D, to illustrate articles written by specialized authors.
THE BONE! is also a unique collection of “salty” testimonies, a gallery of naval evolution from the first submarines worthy of Jules Verne to the new generation nuclear aircraft carriers.
The proposed subscriptions are:
- 1 year subscription: 64.99 €
- Your payment will be taken from your Google Play account after your purchase confirmation.
- Your subscription will be renewed automatically, unless you deactivate the "automatic renewal" function at the latest 24 hours before the end of your subscription from the "Your account" section.
- If applicable, your account will be debited for renewal 24 hours before the end of the subscription.
- After your purchase, you can turn off the automatic renewal option.