Jogger is free. I was looking for similar app, which is simple, quick and easy. I found nothing interesting therefore I decided to write one on my my own ;)
Start running with the MapMyRun+ community. Log over 600 different types of workouts; record GPS-based activities to view detailed stats; connect with 400+ devices to import and analyze all your data in one place.
Get the Plus app now for an ad-free experience!
ALL THE FEATURES YOU NEED TO SUCCEED
☆ Gear Tracker - Add your athletic shoes and start tracking mileage with Gear Tracker. Help yourself avoid common injuries and get notified when it’s time for a new pair.
☆ 600+ Activities - Log and record workouts with the largest selection of activities, including running, cycling, walking, gym workouts, cross training, yoga and tons of others.
☆ Workout Stats - Record GPS-based workouts with customizable voice feedback for precise stats like pace, route, distance, calorie burn, elevation profile and more.
SHARE FITNESS & NUTRITION DATA
☆ Share Data - Sync your account with other health and nutrition apps like MyFitnessPal and Google Fit.
TRAIN LIKE A PRO WITH MVP MEMBERSHIP
☆ Go MVP - Be a premium member for an ad-free experience and access special features like heart rate analysis, personal training plans, audio coaching, and Live Tracking.
☆ MVP Members Only - Enjoy exclusive offers and promotions from our partners.
JOIN THE COMMUNITY
☆ Activity Feed - Share your progress and see what friends are doing on your Activity Feed. Whether you’re a beginner, casually active, looking to rededicate yourself to fitness or an athletic enthusiast, you’ll fit in perfectly with our 30+ million member strong community.
☆ Social - Share your progress and workouts with friends on social media.
MORE FEATURES ON THE WEB
☆ 24/7 Activity Graph - Connect devices to view steps, sleep, workouts and more, all in one expertly designed graph.
☆ Import Data - We make it easy to connect and import data from the best activity tracking devices in the industry. Connect devices from Jawbone, Misfit, Fitbit, Garmin, Withings and more (Bluetooth Smart™ and ANT+™).
☆ Challenges - Join Challenges for some friendly, virtual competition, climb the leaderboards and win prizes.
Be sure to visit us at www.MapMyFitness.com for the full experience.
Should you choose to upgrade to MVP, payment will be charged to your Google Wallet account at confirmation of purchase. The monthly subscription costs USD 5.99 per month while the yearly subscription costs USD 29.99 per year or USD 2.50 per month. Subscription renews automatically unless cancelled at least 24 hours prior to the end of the current period. There is no increase in cost when renewing.
Subscriptions can be managed and auto-renewal turned off on wallet.google.com and click on ‘Update or cancel your subscription’ on the Transactions page after purchase. Once purchased, the current period cannot be cancelled. Any unused portion of a free trial period is forfeited if you choose to purchase a subscription to MVP.
Under Armour Connected Fitness powers the complete digital product suite of MapMyFitness, including MapMyRun, MapMyRide, MapMyWalk, MapMyHike, and the Under Armour Women app. Our mission is to make all athletes better by providing the digital connected fitness products they need to train, perform and improve.
This is primarily for runners and distance athletes to help keep track of their mileage.
See your stats for the week, month or any time in between.
- In-app purchase to remove ad (and support the developer!)
- Daily summary for multi-run days
- Easier access to adding multiple runs per day
- Several UI updates that enhance usability
Features being worked on:
- Run "Feel"
- Favorite runs to reuse common routes
- Customization options
When and why to use this app?
Newbie to running?
Get motivated by seeing your daily progress on the graph.
Planning a marathon run?
Keep track of your daily run and ensure you are on track.
Running on a Treadmill?
If your treadmill is not equipped with a TV - you might want to watch a video on your phone while you are running - so, we allow you to manually enter your run information and track it.
Like to run without your phone?
Great me too! Go for a run and leave your phone behind. Once you are back - you can log your run here.
All your data is local to your device. We don't send anything to our servers.
Notifications & Alerts to motivate you towards reaching your goal!
We've tried to keep it extremely simple.
Please send us all feature requests and bug reports at - firstname.lastname@example.org
Use it as your daily running diary!
* show totals by week, month or year.
* Track personal best performances (PR's) by race's, training courses or both.
* Display in English or Metric units.
* Share results with coaches and friends.
* Shoe mileage tracking.
* Race results!
* Changing Phones? No need to re-enter all of your information on the new phone, this app automatically backs up your data to the SD Card(if available) where it can easily be restored onto your new device.
And much more...
Millions of activities recorded since 2008.
Superior GPS sports tracking and fitness app. For all outdoor (using GPS) and indoor sports (using sensors). For running, cycling, mountain biking, skiing, snowboarding, sailing, biking and indoor gym workouts and fitness classes. The best featured app to record your GPS track and monitor your performance and cardio fitness.
TRACK YOUR WORKOUT
★ Live tracking and offline recording of all GPS based activities.
★ Live tracking and offline recording of sensor based activities using bluetooth, BLE SMART and ANT+
★ Track speed, distance, heart rate, time, pace, altitude gain/loss and more
★ Enter Manual activities based on workout time or details from another device
TARGET YOUR TRAINING
★ Customize speed, pace and heart rate based training plans in the app
★ Race previous tracks
★ Receive highly customizable and detailed audio coaching and voice feedback
TRACK WORKOUT HISTORY & PERFORMANCE
★ Track workouts on your calender and see your monthly totals
★ Use the Activity Summary charts to compare distance, time, speed, pace and calories with previous months or years
★ Measure yourself against your annual personal bests for each sport
★ Get notified when you beat personal bests
COMPATIBLE WITH SENSORS AND WATCHES
★ Android wear support
★ Bluetooth Zephyr HxM and Polar Wearlink BT and Zephyr BioHarness
★ Bluetooth low energy SMART heart rate monitors, bike and running sensors
★ Polar Wearlink® + transmitter with Bluetooth®
★ Polar H7 and Zephyr Hxm SMART
★ ANT+ heart rate monitors, bike and running sensors
★ Export workouts in GPX, CSV, KML from the website
For bluetooth sensors see http://sportstracklive.com/help/heart-rate for more info.
For Bluetooth SMART (Bluetooth low-energy) sensors. See http://sportstracklive.com/help/bluetooth-smart
This app is ANT+ certified and supports ANT+ enabled heart rate sensors, footpods and bicycle speed & cadence sensors. Visit http://www.thisisant.com/directory for compatible devices.
Email email@example.com if you have any problem
Use for running, cycling, mountain biking, skiing, snowboarding, sailing, windsurfing, paddle boarding and all outdoor sports using GPS or use sensor only mode for indoor sports such as fitness classes and gym workouts.
Help, Feature requests and forum http://getsatisfaction.com/sportstracklive
This powerful application has been created by Darren Marks, one of the UKs leading hypnotherapists. His audios were recently described in Yoga Magazine as “The Ultimate in Self Help…the high quality recordings entertain, relax, entrance and help get results rapidly”.
Darren has personally worked with many well known international sportsmen and women as well as people from all walks of life, and helped them to successfully stay motivated, achieve their goals and fulfill their potential.
Darren combines his experience and background to offer you the help you need in a way that works best and most effectively right from your iPhone, iPad or iPod touch. Sport & Fitness Excellence is designed to simulate as closely as possible what its like to see Darren for live sessions and at a fraction of the cost.
*A powerful hypnosis session for exercise and sport motivation
*Video faqs to help you understand and feel comfortable with the process
*Audio explanations to help you get started easily and effortlessly
*Additional tips for helping you to achieve your goals
* Additional free hypnosis session “Relax Completely” designed to enhance and reinforce the motivation session
*Additional sessions available via inapp purchase.
1) Be Successful & Achieve Your Goals
2) Play Great Golf
3) Terrific Tennis
4) Masterful Martial Arts
So prepare yourself for easy, powerful, motivation and download Sport & Fitness Excellence now. Your wonderful future of health, wellbeing and sporting success awaits you!
-Optional GPS tracking and mapping of your route and workout data
-Option to run without coaching - just track your performance
-Built-in music player allows you to easily control and edit your playlist during a run
-Share workouts with friends via Facebook / Twitter / email
-Automatically save your workout history - No need to sign up or log-in
The app comes with the first workout of each of these training programs free so that you can try them before making a one-time, in-app purchase if you want to continue your training. The ‘Just Run’ option is completely free and gives you unlimited use of the features of this app without the coaching.
4 Weeks to 1 Mile Training Program:
Designed for beginners, this program starts out slow, mostly walking, and gradually increases the intensity until you’re running 1 mile without any breaks. Each week consists of 3 days of training, each with a 5 minute warm-up, followed by a 10-minute workout and ending with a 5 minute cool-down for a total of 20 minutes each day.
8 Weeks to 5k Training Program:
This 8 week program consists of running and walking intervals that gradually increase in intensity until you’re running 5k without any breaks by the end of the program. There are 3 training days per week, each lasting 40 minutes.
8 Weeks to 10k Training Program:
This 8 week program is designed to get you into shape to run a comfortable 10k. There are 4 training days per week ranging in length from 30 to 70 minutes. It is designed for runners who can already run 3 miles.
10 Weeks to Half Marathon Training Program:
This program is designed for runners already capable of running 3-6 miles and who are ready to move on to longer distances. Three workout days per week develop your speed, endurance and pace and will have you running a comfortable half-marathon in just 10 weeks.
16 Weeks to Marathon Training Program:
This 16 week program consists of 3-4 training days per week and is designed for runners already capable of running 6-10 miles. Some workouts focus on speed, others endurance, others pace, and have the cumulative effect of preparing you to run 26.2 miles by the end of the program. Are you ready for a marathon? You will be.
Ready to love running? Ready to have a new favorite app? Personal Running Trainer is the most complete running app available. Download it now to get started or visit personalrunningtrainer.com to learn more!
“MY ASICS app runs the numbers to make you faster” — THE VERGE
“ASICS' Adaptive Running App Trains You By Learning From You” -- GIZMODO
“MY ASICS Builds a Customized Running Routine Just for You” — LIFEHACKER
MY ASICS is your complete solution for making sure you hit your goals -- track your runs in the app, and go even further by creating a training plan that is personalized for you. MY ASICS also understands that life isn’t predictable, so if you miss a day, or run faster or slower, the MY ASICS training plan will adjust to your needs.
MY ASICS marathon plans range in length from 12 to 33 weeks and you can train from two to four days a week. You can adjust the intensity and frequency of training as well as shape the plan to match your current running ability and fitness.
Free plans are available for marathon, half marathon, 10km, 5km, 10 mile and 5 mile distances. Go beyond simply tracking your run — improve it. Are you in it for the long run?
* Create your personalized training plan on the app in under a minute
* Track your route, total time, lap times, distance, and average pace
* See your entire personalized running schedule, your run phases, and upcoming runs
* Adjust your pace to suit your goals and achieve optimum performance
* Save your routes and sync your runs with the MY ASICS web version
* Find your way back home with the compass
* Log runs manually, if you prefer to run without your phone
* Gear tracking, track mileage on your shoes and other gear
MY ASICS builds up your anaerobic threshold to improve endurance and maximize performance. 78% of runners start a plan, follow it to the end, and achieve their goals.
If you already have an existing MY ASICS account, simply log in to sync your current plan and recent runs to the app. If you are new to MY ASICS, sign up, create a custom plan on the “plan” tab, and start tracking your runs immediately.
FEEDBACK & SUPPORT
We would like to know what you think of the app! To send feedback or get support, click on the Feedback button in the Settings section of the app.
TRACK ALL YOUR RUNS, RIDES AND WALKS WITH GPS
✔ Measure your performance and track your speed, pace, heart rate, calories burned, duration, elevation gain/loss and much more for each activity you do.
✔ Follow the progress of friends and family during their training or in event they attend.
✔ Share your activities on Facebook and Twitter including auto tweets when starting and stopping activities.
✔ Connect to a Pebble Watch to monitor speed, pace, distance direct on the watch face.
✔ Follow friends, comment on their performance and help keep them motivated.
✔ Easily sync activities to MapMyTracks.com where your online Training Room keeps a log of your activities and lets you better understand your training, keep motivated and improve your performance.
✔ Customise and organise your activities with notes, comments, tags and titles.
✔ Discover new nearby routes from the the Map My Tracks world-wide community.
MAP MY TRACKS OUTFRONT PRO
Get even more from Map My Tracks OutFront and go Pro.
• Track live so friends and family can follow your progress online.
• Get detailed charts to fully understand your performance.
• Don't get distracted, go ad free.
• Activate sensors (compatible with the Zephyr HxM Bluetooth sensors).
These Pro features are available through in-app purchases.
If you're enjoying Map My Tracks please leave us a good review on Google Play.
If not, please send your feedback to firstname.lastname@example.org and lets us fix it before you write a review.
- Track your activities on all Android Smartphones and Android Wear smatwatches (Sony Smartwatch 3, LG G Watch R, ASUS ZenWatch etc.)
- Send your workouts to Run-log.com and watch (Workouts of friends, maps, stats, events, Forums)
Your performance on the PST is measured by a composite number based on five components: swimming, push-ups, curl-ups, pull-ups and running. The lower your score, the better.
This app allows you to take a timed PST and see if you have the physical fitness requirements to start Basic Underwater Demolition/SELA (BUD/S) training. We've also compiled 300 PST results from candidates who excelled during their training so you can find out where you rank.
Our Goals page lets you set your goal and immediately see how you would rank against the 300.
You'll find quick links to SEAL training resources, Prep Docs and training videos and the official SEAL Training online forum.
Are you ready to see if you have what it takes?
Official Navy SEAL Training App features:
- Use the PST Calculator to rank yourself against the 300
- Set goals to see where you would rank in each component
- Join the Official Navy SEAL Training Forum
- Discover the SEAL training pipeline: NSW Prep, NSW Orientation, First Phase, Second Phase, Third Phase and SQT
- Learn about Officer and Enlisted SEAL general requirements, application steps and FAQ
- Watch exclusive online training videos
- Download all the documents you'll need for Navy SEAL Basic Underwater
Demolition/SEAL training (BUD/S)
- Read about physical preparation: Swimming, running, strength conditioning, injury
prevention, and nutrition
Links to these documents are included:
- Naval Special Warfare Physical Training Guide (BUD/S NSW PT Guide)
- Naval Special Warfare Injury Prevention Guide (BUD/S NSW IP Guide)
- Special Operations Forces Nutrition Guide (NAVSPECWARCOM Nutrition Guide)
- Naval Special Warfare Combat Side Stroke Guide (NSW CSS Guide)
- PST Instructions (Physical Screening Testing Standards and Procedures)
- Navy Challenge Program for new recruits
- Special Warfare Operator Testing Standards and Procedures for Fleet recruits
- Manual of the Medical Department 2012 (Section 15-105 Special Operations Duty)
- Report of Medical History form for Fleet recruits
- Report of Medical Examination form for Fleet recruits
- U.S. Military Diving Medical Screening Questionnaire form for Fleet recruits
- Special Programs Screening form for Fleet recruits
- Special Request Chit for Fleet recruits
Watch the Online Training Videos:
- NSW Prep. Overview
- Prep. For NSW Prep. Part #1
- Prep. For NSW Prep. Part #2
- 800 Division
- BUD/S First Phase
- BUD/S Hell Week
- BUD/S Hell Week Secure Class 272
- BUD/S Obstacle Course
- BUD/S Second Phase
- BUD/S Third Phase
- BUD/S San Clemente Island
- SEAL Qualification Training
- Swim Prep
- Shoulder Strength Part #1
- Shoulder Strength Part #2
- Mile Progression
- Running Shoe Selection
- Knee Pain
- Stress Fractures
Developed by iHigh, Inc. for Naval Special Warfare
Marathon runners and casual exercisers alike love the following features that make Eco Runner – Run Tracker a quality free app:
- It is possible to choose between accuracy and longer battery life.
- We do not use unnecessary functions in order to save a maximum of battery life.
- We always have a great level of accuracy as our main target.
- Our running app is of universal use - no matter if you're hiking, running, jogging, or just going for a walk.
- Our app stores your history, so if you’re training for a 5k, 10k, or marathon, you can track your progress over time.
Eco Runner – Run Tracker is simple to use. Upon launching the app, the Eco Runner is ready to go as soon as the GPS icon changes to green. The GPS search begins after pressing the Play button, to save a maximum of battery life. Stopping for a break? Press the pause button. All done for the day, press the stop button and your run will be logged in the Track History log.
Eco Runner – Run Tracker also tracks these aspects of your run:
TOTAL TIME: The total time of your run, jog, or walk.
DISTANCE: How far you ran, jogged, or walk.
ALTITUDE: Changes in your elevation. If you go up a 10 meter hill and back down a 10 meter hill, the app notes that you traversed 20 meters of elevation.
CURRENT SPEED: How fast you’re running, jogging, or walking.
MAXIMUM SPEED: The fastest speed you achieved during your run, jog, or walk.
AVERAGE SPEED: The average speed over the course of your run, jog, or walk.
The Eco Runner – Run Tracker Menu allows you to change the following settings:
SETTING: Accuracy versus Battery Life and switch between metric and non metric unit system
TRACK HISTORY: Load stats from each of your previous runs. Elements like average speed are great for comparing over time, as they’ll show you how much you are improving as a runner!
Download our running app now and save a lot of battery life during your run, walk, or jog.
This app is perfect for those training for various races such as a 5k, 10k, or marathon.
For questions or comments please send us a message.
Check out our other eco apps:
Eco Biker: Biking Tracking App
ecoSkitracker - Skiing tracker
run, runner, running, gps tracker, jog, jogging, jogger, walk, walking, walker, marathon, 5k, 10k, altitude, hiking, hike, hiker, running tracker
My Workout is the MOST EASY TO USE WORKOUT APP in the market!
My Workout is a workout logging application, transforming your smartphone into a logbook and is adapted to ALL of your routine : bodybuilding, weight training, cardio, or only push-up/press-up, pull up and abs exercise, methods like Lafay or any other program.
ENGLISH IS FULLY SUPPORTED !!
Our interface will help you to only focus in your workout, and the timer will free your mind during your workout session!
Create your routine, write down your performances, and follow your progress through the graph, created according to your notes.
Why My Workout is the easiest to use workout application :
- Best user interface for performances logging (weight training, cardio...)
- Easy to switch between routines and workouts
- Global performances in a glance
- Smart graphs
How it works :
- Create your routine, and all your workout day with the 4 types of exercise (weight exercise, cardio, push-up press-up, abs sit up, pull up ...). Set the name and timer of each exercise.
- Do your workout with the easy to use user interface and log your performance with the help of the application (order, timer...)
- Track your performances in the performances page, with a spreadsheet-like format.
- Follow your progress with a great graph by the performances logged in the application.
- Create routine and workout
- Take picture of the evolution of your body, to see your abs more and more ;)
Built-in exercise database separated according the following muscles :
- Abs, glutes
- Adductors, abductors, calves, hamstrings, quadriceps
- Back, lower back, obliques
- Biceps, triceps, forearms
- Chest, shoulders, neck/trapezius
Give My Workout a try, and you won't ever do workout without it!
You'll turn your phone into a logbook !
Control and view google mytracks from your Pebble smartwatch. Pebble My Tracks is a companion app for the Pebble Smartwatch for viewing google mytracks data on your pebble, and controlling mytracks without touching your phone. With this companion app, five items (speed, distance, time, heartrate, etc) can chosen to be displayed on the Pebble watch.
Now you can change the watchface layout.
Please make sure that google mytracks (max version 2.0.7) is installed and allow access (in advanced settings of mytracks) is enabled! Also google mytracks must be installed before installing this app.
- Log every diaper, nursing session, nap or night time sleep, and feeding
- Summarize how much a child nurses, sleeps, eats, or how many diapers each day
- Graph and track how the babies diapers, nursing, sleeping, and eating trends over days, weeks, or months
- Allows tracking for multiple children so you can keep the details straight for each child
- Import pictures of your children or foods for easy identification
- Helps reports your babies daily habits for those doctor checkups
Please e-mail email@example.com with any bugs you discover or features you request. Features will be added all the time, so if you have a favorite, let us know and we will add it in!