Key Words: Cardio, Run, Timer, Speed, Fitness, Treadmill
You tie your shoes, put on your headphones, take your first steps outside. You’ve barely covered 100 yards when you hear them. They must be close. You can hear every guttural breath, every rattling groan - they’re everywhere. Zombies. There’s only one thing you can do: Run!
Zombies, Run! is an ultra-immersive running game and audio adventure, co-created with award-winning novelist Naomi Alderman. We deliver the story straight to your headphones through orders and voice recordings - and when you get back home, you use the supplies you’ve collected while running to build and grow your base.
BBC NEWS - “The only way to save yourself is to run for real.”
WIRED - “In the style of Runkeeper, with an exciting undead twist.”
LIFEHACKER - “A really cool way to get outside and exercise.”
CNN - “Turns exercise into a game - a terrifying, terrifying game.”
NPR - "It gets you moving!"
TIME.COM - "Takes all the fun of a zombie game and funnels it into a fitness app."
WHAT PLAYERS SAY:
“Evaded all zombie mobs :-) One of my best sprints ever; this app works!”
“This game will make you sweat. Perfect junction between game design and run tracker.”
“Just tried @zombiesrungame and for the first time in my life I feel truly alive.”
WALK, JOG, OR RUN ANYWHERE
Zombies, Run! works anywhere and at any speed. You can jog in a park, run along a beach, or walk along a trail.
YOU ARE RUNNER 5
Hundreds of lives are counting on you. You've got to rebuild your base from a few shivering survivors into a fortified beacon of civilization by collecting critical supplies and avoiding roving zombie hordes. Can you save them and learn the truth about the zombie apocalypse?
A WORLD OF STORIES
You become the hero in an epic story of humanity’s struggle for survival where your running *really* matters - and there’s a deeper mystery to be uncovered as well... This app includes all 33 missions from Season 1 as well as the first 7 missions from Season 2; and there'll be a further 120+ missions released weekly and available for purchase!
YOUR OWN MIX
Choose your own custom playlists before you start running: the story unfolds in between your tracks through a series of dynamic radio messages and voice recordings.
INTERVAL TRAINING - WITH ZOMBIES
With our optional ‘Zombie Chases’ mode, you’ll need to increase your speed and work up a sweat if you hear zombies on your tail. That’s right - we’ve made interval training *fun*!
View your running and game progress in detail through comprehensive stats and graphs - all for free!
VIEW YOUR RUNS ONLINE WITH ZOMBIELINK
Register with our free ZombieLink service to view and share your runs online, complete with maps and full run history. Plus you can sync your runs with Runkeeper, export them as GPX files, and share them with friends!
KEEP THE SURVIVORS ALIVE
You automatically collect items like medicine, batteries, and ammo while running - but when you're back home, who needs them more: the soldiers or the doctors? Which buildings need extra defenses? It’s up to you.
- Requires Android 4.0 or above
- Continued use of GPS running in the background can dramatically decrease battery life.
Follow us on Twitter at http://twitter.com/zombiesrungame
Sign up to our mailing list at http://www.zombiesrungame.com
Millions of activities recorded since 2008.
Superior GPS sports tracking and fitness app. For all outdoor (using GPS) and indoor sports (using sensors). For running, cycling, mountain biking, skiing, snowboarding, sailing, biking and indoor gym workouts and fitness classes. The best featured app to record your GPS track and monitor your performance and cardio fitness.
TRACK YOUR WORKOUT
★ Live tracking and offline recording of all GPS based activities.
★ Live tracking and offline recording of sensor based activities using bluetooth, BLE SMART and ANT+
★ Track speed, distance, heart rate, time, pace, altitude gain/loss and more
★ Enter Manual activities based on workout time or details from another device
TARGET YOUR TRAINING
★ Customize speed, pace and heart rate based training plans in the app
★ Race previous tracks
★ Receive highly customizable and detailed audio coaching and voice feedback
TRACK WORKOUT HISTORY & PERFORMANCE
★ Track workouts on your calender and see your monthly totals
★ Use the Activity Summary charts to compare distance, time, speed, pace and calories with previous months or years
★ Measure yourself against your annual personal bests for each sport
★ Get notified when you beat personal bests
COMPATIBLE WITH SENSORS AND WATCHES
★ Android wear support
★ Bluetooth Zephyr HxM and Polar Wearlink BT and Zephyr BioHarness
★ Bluetooth low energy SMART heart rate monitors, bike and running sensors
★ Polar Wearlink® + transmitter with Bluetooth®
★ Polar H7 and Zephyr Hxm SMART
★ ANT+ heart rate monitors, bike and running sensors
★ Export workouts in GPX, CSV, KML from the website
For bluetooth sensors see http://sportstracklive.com/help/heart-rate for more info.
For Bluetooth SMART (Bluetooth low-energy) sensors. See http://sportstracklive.com/help/bluetooth-smart
This app is ANT+ certified and supports ANT+ enabled heart rate sensors, footpods and bicycle speed & cadence sensors. Visit http://www.thisisant.com/directory for compatible devices.
Email firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any problem
Use for running, cycling, mountain biking, skiing, snowboarding, sailing, windsurfing, paddle boarding and all outdoor sports using GPS or use sensor only mode for indoor sports such as fitness classes and gym workouts.
Help, Feature requests and forum http://getsatisfaction.com/sportstracklive
Use it as your daily running diary!
* show totals by week, month or year.
* Track personal best performances (PR's) by race's, training courses or both.
* Display in English or Metric units.
* Share results with coaches and friends.
* Shoe mileage tracking.
* Race results!
* Changing Phones? No need to re-enter all of your information on the new phone, this app automatically backs up your data to the SD Card(if available) where it can easily be restored onto your new device.
And much more...
This is primarily for runners and distance athletes to help keep track of their mileage.
See your stats for the week, month or any time in between.
- In-app purchase to remove ad (and support the developer!)
- Daily summary for multi-run days
- Easier access to adding multiple runs per day
- Several UI updates that enhance usability
Features being worked on:
- Run "Feel"
- Favorite runs to reuse common routes
- Customization options
“MY ASICS app runs the numbers to make you faster” — THE VERGE
“ASICS' Adaptive Running App Trains You By Learning From You” -- GIZMODO
“MY ASICS Builds a Customized Running Routine Just for You” — LIFEHACKER
MY ASICS is your complete solution for making sure you hit your goals -- track your runs in the app, and go even further by creating a training plan that is personalized for you. MY ASICS also understands that life isn’t predictable, so if you miss a day, or run faster or slower, the MY ASICS training plan will adjust to your needs.
MY ASICS marathon plans range in length from 12 to 33 weeks and you can train from two to four days a week. You can adjust the intensity and frequency of training as well as shape the plan to match your current running ability and fitness.
Free plans are available for marathon, half marathon, 10km, 5km, 10 mile and 5 mile distances. Go beyond simply tracking your run — improve it. Are you in it for the long run?
* Create your personalized training plan on the app in under a minute
* Track your route, total time, lap times, distance, and average pace
* See your entire personalized running schedule, your run phases, and upcoming runs
* Adjust your pace to suit your goals and achieve optimum performance
* Save your routes and sync your runs with the MY ASICS web version
* Find your way back home with the compass
* Log runs manually, if you prefer to run without your phone
* Gear tracking, track mileage on your shoes and other gear
MY ASICS builds up your anaerobic threshold to improve endurance and maximize performance. 78% of runners start a plan, follow it to the end, and achieve their goals.
If you already have an existing MY ASICS account, simply log in to sync your current plan and recent runs to the app. If you are new to MY ASICS, sign up, create a custom plan on the “plan” tab, and start tracking your runs immediately.
FEEDBACK & SUPPORT
We would like to know what you think of the app! To send feedback or get support, click on the Feedback button in the Settings section of the app.
Jogger is free. I was looking for similar app, which is simple, quick and easy. I found nothing interesting therefore I decided to write one on my my own ;)
Marathon runners and casual exercisers alike love the following features that make Eco Runner – Run Tracker a quality free app:
- It is possible to choose between accuracy and longer battery life.
- We do not use unnecessary functions in order to save a maximum of battery life.
- We always have a great level of accuracy as our main target.
- Our running app is of universal use - no matter if you're hiking, running, jogging, or just going for a walk.
- Our app stores your history, so if you’re training for a 5k, 10k, or marathon, you can track your progress over time.
Eco Runner – Run Tracker is simple to use. Upon launching the app, the Eco Runner is ready to go as soon as the GPS icon changes to green. The GPS search begins after pressing the Play button, to save a maximum of battery life. Stopping for a break? Press the pause button. All done for the day, press the stop button and your run will be logged in the Track History log.
Eco Runner – Run Tracker also tracks these aspects of your run:
TOTAL TIME: The total time of your run, jog, or walk.
DISTANCE: How far you ran, jogged, or walk.
ALTITUDE: Changes in your elevation. If you go up a 10 meter hill and back down a 10 meter hill, the app notes that you traversed 20 meters of elevation.
CURRENT SPEED: How fast you’re running, jogging, or walking.
MAXIMUM SPEED: The fastest speed you achieved during your run, jog, or walk.
AVERAGE SPEED: The average speed over the course of your run, jog, or walk.
The Eco Runner – Run Tracker Menu allows you to change the following settings:
SETTING: Accuracy versus Battery Life and switch between metric and non metric unit system
TRACK HISTORY: Load stats from each of your previous runs. Elements like average speed are great for comparing over time, as they’ll show you how much you are improving as a runner!
Download our running app now and save a lot of battery life during your run, walk, or jog.
This app is perfect for those training for various races such as a 5k, 10k, or marathon.
For questions or comments please send us a message.
Check out our other eco apps:
Eco Biker: Biking Tracking App
ecoSkitracker - Skiing tracker
run, runner, running, gps tracker, jog, jogging, jogger, walk, walking, walker, marathon, 5k, 10k, altitude, hiking, hike, hiker, running tracker
Walk with your friends! Invite your friends to walk with you and see each other's progress on the map. Compete with your friends to reach the end, or gain motivation from friends to keep you going.
Street View is now available for Grand Canyon. Please email me and let me know what you think!
Track your walking using GPS or a treadmill, and use your accumulated miles towards different walking routes around the world. Even if you are just walking on your treadmill at home, circling your neighborhood, or walking on your local high school track, you can challenge yourself to complete the Appalachian Trail or take a tour of the memorials in Washington D.C. There are plenty of walks to choose from, with many more on the way!
Each route has something different to offer. While on your treadmill or with GPS outside, "walk" past landmarks on your route, view rich content including high quality pictures and information that sounds like it came straight from a tour guide. But don't think it comes so easy, information about landmarks are locked until you reach them!
Treadmill setting works by setting the speed in the Virtual Walk app to match the speed on your treadmill at home. If outside, use GPS instead. The GPS is very accurate. Virtual Walk automatically detects a low GPS signal and shuts down to save battery life.
Virtual Walk works as a daily fitness tracker. Virtual Walk automatically keeps track of your time and mileage while you are walking and logs it in a nice format for you to review later. Longer routes can be done in multiple days, as Virtual Walk will save your progress automatically when you are finished, so that you can start where you left off tomorrow.
Walk store to download more walks, that expands every week!
"very addictive to want to put in an extra mile..."
"alleviate the monotonous nature of dog walking..."
What Simple Run Tracker offers:
- lets you easily enter distance and time
- gives you your pace, speed, and other useful statistics
- compares your performance to your past runs
- graphs your last runs
- works with miles and kilometers, even interchangeably
- exports your runs as a spreadsheet
- does not use GPS (i.e. this in not a GPS tracking app)
Who it is for:
- people who find most running apps too complicated
- who find GPS unreliable or not accurate
- who run a lot on treadmill
- or care for the basic measures of their runs
- who prefer simplicity
Upgrade your exercise experience: just 99 cents for each 30-minute video. Yours forever on your phone and tablet.
Start your music. Start your trail. Start moving. Forward. In a great place. Happy Trails!
Feel like your forward motion takes you along the planet's most spectacularly beautiful trails. Along the ocean, up mountainsides and down valleys. Feel energized, feel at peace. Eliminate workout boredom. Dramatically upgrade your exercise experience for $.99.
• Multiple user profile supported
• Share through Mail, Bluetooth, Facebook, SMS, Peep, Friend Stream
• Vo2Max calculated and rated.
• Runs in sleep mode.
• Simple user interface.
• Save or remove old results.
FitConsole is the simplest app that lets you enjoy the exercising! Compatible on PAFERS enabled treadmills, FitConsole is packed with incredible features that provide an extraordinary home workout experience.
* PAFERS enabled fitness machines and equipment must be purchased separately.
**** Track important workout stats to accomplish goals ****
- FitConsole tracks useful stats, including incline/resistance level, time elapsed, calories burned, km/miles traveled and speed.
- Easy to manage all your workout data in your device.
- FitConsole is optimised for Samsung Galaxy Note 2, Nexus 7 and Samsung Galaxy S4.
- This App is optimised to be used in the listed devices, but it also works in Android devices equipped with listed Android versions or superior, and Bluetooth 2.1 or superior, and 4.3" screen or superior.
When and why to use this app?
Newbie to running?
Get motivated by seeing your daily progress on the graph.
Planning a marathon run?
Keep track of your daily run and ensure you are on track.
Running on a Treadmill?
If your treadmill is not equipped with a TV - you might want to watch a video on your phone while you are running - so, we allow you to manually enter your run information and track it.
Like to run without your phone?
Great me too! Go for a run and leave your phone behind. Once you are back - you can log your run here.
All your data is local to your device. We don't send anything to our servers.
Notifications & Alerts to motivate you towards reaching your goal!
We've tried to keep it extremely simple.
Please send us all feature requests and bug reports at - email@example.com
You will not achieve your running goals if you get injured from your workouts!
There are two things you can do immediately that may help you avoid injury.
1. PROPER RUNNING CADENCE
Most runner's cadence is too low, causing unnecessary effort and impact. RUNZI is a running cadence tracker and provides a running metronome to keep you focused on what matters.
2. LIMIT INCREASES IN RUNNING IMPACT TO 5% PER WEEK
As you increase running distance or speed, you are also increasing cumulative impact on your joints. RUNZI is a running impact tracker and provides daily, weekly, monthly and yearly cumulative impact analysis.
Please visit the website for more important information on proper training with RUNZI.
DURING A RUN
- running cadence tracker
- running impact tracker
- running distance tracker
- running duration tracker
- running pace tracker
- steps tracker
- running metronome
- automatic splits at set time or distance intervals
- spoken running metrics at splits
- tracking is automatically paused when not running
- maps in case you get lost
AFTER A RUN
- view run summary, splits, and maps
- animated playback of your run on the map
- graph of cadence and impact
- daily, weekly, monthly and yearly summary of all metrics
- export all run data
- Make a donation and get...
.....best and worst mi/km
.....filter out low cadence steps
.....Export to MapMyRun, RunKeeper, Strava or GPX file to Dropbox or Email
- no login or account setups, just go run
- all analysis on your phone right when you are done
- treadmill mode
- indoor track mode
- works in parallel with other running distance tracker apps
(*tested with mapmyrun, runtastic, nike, strava, runkeeper, endomondo)
RUNZI is perfect for chi running and barefoot running
- Log every diaper, nursing session, nap or night time sleep, and feeding
- Summarize how much a child nurses, sleeps, eats, or how many diapers each day
- Graph and track how the babies diapers, nursing, sleeping, and eating trends over days, weeks, or months
- Allows tracking for multiple children so you can keep the details straight for each child
- Import pictures of your children or foods for easy identification
- Helps reports your babies daily habits for those doctor checkups
Please e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org with any bugs you discover or features you request. Features will be added all the time, so if you have a favorite, let us know and we will add it in!