WikiFX is a third-party service provider that offers users information about the legitimacy of forex brokers. WikiFX provides all-round services, including brokers' basic information, regulation, license, risk exposure, credit and valuation, platform verification and monitoring, complaints solving and investor rights protection, credit report download and broker network inquiry. It is committed to helping users screen and identify fake brokers and acts as an escort for forex traders.
• A Sea of Forex Brokers Included: Regulatory institutes in over 30 countries and regions, such as FCA, ASIC, NFA etc, and over 40,000 brokers covered. Whenever and wherever you want, all you need is one click away.
• Credible Source of Information: Brokers' information is kept up to date with that in global regulatory institutions, which demonstrates their reliability and authority.
• All-round Information: Comprehensive Information: This includes information on the broker, the regulatory institute, the type of account, trade rules, and a spread sheet, all describing the broker's current status clearly.
• Relationship Diagram: This allows you to get a clear picture of all the uncovered relationships that the broker has, including appointed representatives, fake clones, and clones themselves.
• Forex Markets: Providing all-round and real-time access to global forex rates, quotes, and chart analysis. Rich and accurate data are provided.
• Forex News: You are automatically informed of market trends and brokers' current status, which includes industry news, exposure of fake brokers, and WikiFX official news.
How to identify fake brokers?
• Field Survey
Conduct field surveys of brokers around the world, including office visits, field interviews and photo shoots, which will help users learn more about brokers.
• WikiFX Appraisal
Evaluate the risk from various perspectives by using advanced technology and authoritative data
• MT4/5 Identification
With the supervision of a professional team in real time, a clear identification result is achieved. The broker can be identified immediately if there are any tricks involved.
• List of Fake Brokers
List the illegal brokers, clones, and frauds in a fair and impartial manner
- User Center: Manage your personal account easily
- Favorites: One click will allow you to follow the forex brokers you prefer
- Financial News Express and Economic Calendar: Know real-time financial news
- Exchange Rates: Search for exchange rates of various currencies
- Users can select languages freely
If you have any question, please contact us: