Forensic Notes is your digital investigative notebook designed by investigators, for investigators, including:
• Patrol Officers
• Criminal Investigators
• Civil Investigators
• Digital Forensic Examiners
• Cybercrime Investigators
• OSINT Investigators
• Border Agents
• Jail Guards
The app is as simple to use as a chat application, secure, and unlike other methods of keeping digital notes, Forensic Notes was:
• Designed with court disclosure and admissibility in mind
• Developed and managed by law enforcement officers who you can trust.
All data is encrypted and securely stored in Microsoft Azure Data Centers located in the USA. For larger clients, we offer custom storage solutions.
NOT JUST FOR CRIMINAL & CIVIL INVESTIGATORS
Forensic Notes allows anyone to take detailed contemporaneous timestamped notes, including:
• Human Resource Managers (employee documentation)
• Engineers (patent protection)
• Scientists (research)
• Small & Medium-Sized Businesses (contracts, legal documents)
As every note is Digitally Signed, Timestamped, and placed into our private blockchain, Forensic Notes acts as a Digital Notary allowing you to prove when a document or note was saved.
MORE THAN JUST TEXT
Forensic Notes makes it easy to add:
• Audio Statements
...directly into your notes.
BUILT WITH THE COURTROOM ALWAYS IN MIND
Whether you intend to be in a courtroom or not, your notes are ready to be a source of credible evidence.
WHY NOT USE A GENERIC NOTE-TAKING APP?
Other notetaking apps were not designed by Digital Forensics Experts who have testified in Supreme Court and understand the issues with electronic documents.
Simply put, you will not be able to prove when you made the note with other software.
This is important in legal proceedings when using your contemporaneous notes on the witness stand because failing to disclose changes to your notes could result in witness impeachment. This would result in your evidence not being accepted in court.
SECURITY IS OUR #1 PRIORITY
Our application uses advanced encryption to ensure your notes are always secure.
Security features include:
• Multi-Factor Authentication
• 256-bit Symmetric and 2048-bit Asymmetric encryption
• Hosted on Microsoft Azure which meets a broad set of international and industry-specific compliance standards including ISO, HIPAA, FedRAMP and is FIPS 140-2 compliance.
Please Note: Forensic Notes is a Software as a Service (SaaS) product that requires an active subscription. Free access to Forensic Notes is valid for 7-days.
For more information, please visit: https://www.ForensicNotes.com