Works well most of the time now With the recent fixes it's now working amazingly in terms of not letting notifications causing the app to assume you've quit the active app and therefore not keeping the screen on. Still random instances of Google maps closing on me though with this on, but at least for PoGo, it's working perfectly. Thumbs up!
Does what it does best
Mostly works When I open the notification window then close it while the app I want to keep the screen on for is open, then sleepless doesn't get re-enabled. I'm on Android Nougat.
It just works This is just the best app. No annoying permanent notification, no stupid over complicated settings. You just select the apps that should stay awake and it simply works. Notification while working so you can see when it is active.
YES! Finally after months of these types of apps not working, and not knowing why, this one cracked the code with the 5.0+ permissions! THANK YOU! This app indispensable for apps like Maps, Grocery LIsts, Weather Radar while travelling, Sports Score apps, etc. Yea!!
* If this APP doesn't work sometimes, please enable "Draw over other apps" for it. (for Androi 6.0 and above)
* Really, fixed the bug when notification bar is showing (plz give me a chance again ...orz)
* Support Android 7.0 Nougat!
* Fix Forced Close of version 1.8.1
- To use Sleepless in APP on Android 5.0 or above, you must go to "Settings -> Security -> Apps with usage access" and enable access of "Sleepless in APP"
* Fix sometimes device still go to sleep in few minutes