to have a telescope simulator in your device.
Astronomical and terrestrial zoom
Photo camera included: Take pictures of observed objects
Explore the sky and the nature around you.
Use also as spy cam
Night light utility helps to read star charts
Easy to watch the moon and planets of solar system
Best performances when used on a stand
This is a visual 3d ballistic tool for rifle hunting practice.
Select ammunition, scope zero distance, wind, distance to animal and its direction, and see how the resulting bullet impact will be.
Please see the demo video how it works before installing and rating the app.
-Adjustable accurate reticle (Combined german no4 and mildot using most common MOA and mDot clicks).
-Scope zoom with first/second focal plane.
-50-500m range in realistic enviroment.
-Select between various calibers 22-250, 223Rem, 6.5-55, 308Win, 30-06 and 300win mag.
-custom ballistic input
-Variable Wind, Distance, Animal heading and walk speed.
-Hunting mode using dynamic random of wind and animal movement.
-Simulate Low light hunting mode
-3d impact data on various animals.
-Slow-motion visible bullet trajectory (tracer)
-Realistic kill when hit in vital zone
-animal movement result on impact
-bullet flight time
App is under development, It will be updated with more features later.
Please send me a mail if you have feature requests or questions.
Detailed instructions based on your arrows flight path in the simulator give real world instructions on how to best track and recover your deer. This is NOT a game... it's a tool for the serious hunter.
- After a while because of an android system bug the mock location stops working as expected, restarting the device solves the problem.
- Make sure you have wifi location turned off and GPS location turned on before using the app and the mock locations enabled.
- In some devices the app might stop working, rebooting the device seems to solve that issue.
-If you have a problem with the application and if it is not running it will be more helpful if you contact me by mail.
Introducing Fake GPS - currently the best looking fake location app from all the fake location apps!
Fake GPS tricks your phone into thinking that it is somewhere else. You can be in Rome, London, New York or simply anywhere in the world. It’s simple and great fun to trick people with. You can use Fake GPS to pull a prank or show that you’re somewhere else as an excuse. It’s a simple idea with a lot of potential.
How does it work?
The application essentially makes your Android phone believe that it is anywhere that want it to be. Fake GPS turns any location into your current location with just the touch of a button. It takes two steps to fake your location, first, enable ‘Mock Locations’ in developer settings; then, simply set your new location using the Fake GPS app.
When could I use it?
You can use it to prank your friends and family. You can also pretend that you are somewhere completely strange - like the middle of the Pacific Ocean! You can be anywhere you want!
Fake GPS is easy to use, fast and fun. Explore wonderful possibilities and be anywhere you want using the easy-to-use interface. It takes merely seconds to set your new location.
- Fake your location with just two steps!
- Easy to use and can be done by anyone!
- Can be used to play pranks or as an excuse!
- Post fake check in !
- This fake location app requires to have google play services, and google maps installed.
- It might not work with some apps, but it works with facebook,whatsapp,twitter, and other apps.
- it doesn't work with viber since it requiters network location enabled.
Feel free to contact me by email for anything regarding this app.
- log raw, by distance or time
- log during standby
- AutoLog, AutoStart
- Send log / track by email
- Publish to FTP
- Compress log: Zip, KMZ
- Google Maps, Open Street Map
- POIs, etc
- Online Services
- Dropbox, OneDrive, Google Drive
- Barometer / pressure sensor
- use of internal GPS
- use of external GPS via Bluetooth
- allow other apps to use external GPS via Mock provider
- act as GPS mouse
Ultra GPS Logger is a GPS Tracker which allows you to generate NMEA, KML and/or GPX logs with your GPS or GLONASS enabled Android device. It is able to keep GPS on during standby, which enables logging of a long period of time without the need of interaction with the device.
Ultra GPS Logger logs raw NMEA sentences! This is much more accurate than other products which just log every minute... It also supports intelligent KML/GPX output, which logs only real movement. Ultra GPS Logger also lets your device vibrate and flash its led in case the GPS fix is lost. Furthermore it represents your track on Google Map or Open Street Map!
User feedback is highly appreciated. Ultra GPS Logger is used for a variety of activities, like hiking, sailing, car / motorcycle / yacht racing. Let me know what you use Ultra GPS Logger for :-))
Quick Start Guide: http://ugl.flashlight.de/QuickStart
User Guide (PDF): http://ugl.flashlight.de/UserGuide
Market may require internet after 2 days to permanently unlock Bluetooth GPS.
Must have Bluetooth GPS version 1.05c or newer installed.
Email for support, comments ignored - sorry.
★ WAYPOINT NAVIGATION
★ HEAD UP DISPLAY
★ DIGITAL FONTS (Great in the car)
Now shows symbols for GLONASS satellites
The GPS Test Plus app for Android is a utility that shows GPS information read from your phones internal GPS. Will support GLONASS phones.
The navigation functions can replace your 'Car Finder' app and also be used for Geocaching. It records the last twelve saved locations, so you can navigate a simple route as well.
If you like this app, please like GPS Test on Facebook: -
GPS Test Plus has five screens full of information: -
1) GPS signal (SNR) bar chart, showing the signal strength for each satellite, as well as the accuracy and status of the GPS.
2) Satellite positions in the sky (skyview), shown on a rotating compass.
3) Your current location on the earth shown as text and on a world map. The current position of the sun and the day/night transition curve is also shown.
4) Your current speed, heading and altitude shown as text or as dials.
5) The current time read from the GPS and the local time in your current timezone, as well as the sunrise and sunset times at your location.
Useful for navigation or geocaching.
Supported Coordinate Grids:-
OSGB, UTM, MGRS, USNG, CH1903, Maidenhead.
WGS84, NAD83, NAD27, ED50, AGD66, AGD84, SAD69
All the features of GPS Test, plus:-
* Speedometer, Altimeter and Compass dials.
* Seven segment display font.
* Dot matrix display font.
* HUD display mode for windscreens.
(The display is mirrored so that it shows the right way round when the phone is placed on a car's dash and the reflection is viewed in the windscreen).
* Share location.
The app has several colour schemes, which could be used to match other instrumentation, used along side the app. It has a "night mode" colour scheme as well.
Works on Honeycomb O/S and large screen tablets.
Blog for GPSTest http://gpstestapp.blogspot.com/
GPS Doctor works by clearing stale cached values that can mislead your GPS chip as it searches for your location, then injecting the correct values into the chip using data downloaded from NTP and XTRA servers.
The "Quick Fix" option is available to automatically diagnose and correct many common GPS issues. Manual fix options are also available, including: forcing XTRA injection, forcing time injection, and clearing aiding data (all, almanac, ephemeris, time, position, UTC, ionospheric, health, SV Dir, SV Steer, SA, RTI, and CellDBInfo).
This app has been tested an verified to work on the Galaxy S line of phones as well as many HTC and Motorola devices. It is generic enough that it should work on EVERY available phone now. GPS Doctor is constantly improving, so please provide feedback if you use this app on another device.
Missed that check-in ? No problem !
Want to visit an area from the comfort of your own home ? No problem !
Want to test your new location based app ? Place your device there !
Works transparently with all kinds of apps that use location, including spoofing.
You decide what you want to use it for !
To use a GPX/KML file, choose Load File, select a file, and hit Teleport ! It's just like you're actually there. Test it with Maps/Facebook/Google+/ and check in to any place you want ! None of the apps will notice a difference between this and an actual GPS !
For the first run of the app, enable the MOCK_LOCATION setting and then run the app, or just dismiss the dialog with back button. You can use the app without using the Allow Mock Location option on the device if you have root. Just go into settings, and choose "Request root access". That's it. You are all set to roam the world or play that game from the comfort of your couch !
Here’s a post on how you should set up the app for optimal results - http://goo.gl/tPD4yX
Here’s a list of all the permissions requested by the app, and why - http://goo.gl/RVBlOQ
How Search works : Search for a postal address, and the top 5 results are placed on the map. Click on one to select and Teleport ! To clear the map of the results, long click the map, and all the results are cleared. You could also use voice search as an option. Hope you like the new feature !
Known issues :
+ Teleport jumps between intended and actual current location : Enable 'Aggressive Mode' in settings. That should make the jumping go away
+ Teleport may not start immediately, or may experience delays. A few of the possible reasons are
- - The app may not be getting root access as quickly as it should. supersu is known to delay granting access to apps. You will see your device teleport to one location every 15-20 seconds if you’re using supersu. Pro version of supersu may have removed that restriction.
- - The device’s GPS is just stuck, and may require a device reboot. If you used Maps or any other app that used GPS not too long ago, killing that app might help
- - You’re using a phone that’s too slow to do all the processing required to start Teleporting, but that is usually not the case.
+ The pointer you placed and the detected location, marked by the blue dot may not be in sync. Give the device a few minutes to start detecting the spoofed location. Some devices may be slower and hence the problem
+ Map centers on the actual location of the device as shown by the app, despite the marker and blue dot are in sync. The in-app map is a little finicky like that, switch to any other map/location service, and you'll be in the location you want to be in.
+ App crashes every time you load a file : Chances are that the file you’re loading has some key information like Latitude/Longitude missing. You might want to fix the data in the file before trying again. If you cannot find any issues with the file, upload the file from the Help section of the app, or send the file via email to email@example.com. I’ll get it resolved at the earliest.
Please report any issues at issues.shankarlabs.com or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org so they can be fixed at the earliest. If you use the app and like it, don't forget to leave a comment/rating for the app !
++++==== Please use the app responsibly, and in a way that doesn't get you in to trouble. The app or it's creator is not responsible for any kind of damage that is a result of direct or indirect use of this app. ====++++
+++ Remove free app first +++
+++ IMPORTANT +++:
1. You should DISABLE "Use wireless networks" options in Location settings of your phone to avoid an issue with keeping faked location even AFTER STOPPING AND UNINSTALLING THE APP.
2. Disabling real GPS sensor is not necessary
3. ROOTED users - please take a look at the FAQ to find instruction how to find apk file
4. For Android 4.4 you should move apk to /system/priv-app/ instead of /system/app/
Free app description:
Teleport your phone to any place in the world with two clicks! This app sets up fake GPS location so every other app in your phone belives you are there!
- History list with editable capacity
- Favorites list with unlimited capacity and edit/delete/reorder options
- Autostart on boot option (requires RECEIVE_BOOT_COMPLETED permission)
- Can be used without MOCK_LOCATIONS enabled if moved to /system/app. See FAQ for details please
- Work with Ingress on most devices. ROOT access is a must because you should move apk to /system/app folder. I can't guarantee that it will work with your device so CHECK IT ASAP AFTER PURCHASING - you have only 15 MINUTES TO REFUND according with Google Play refund policy.
If you find any issue - please feel free to contact me
Tags: fake, spoof, mock, GPS, geotag, location, latitude, mayor, checkin, gowalla, ingress
Are you playing with Foursquare or with Facebook places but it's too far to drive? Find this places on the map and add them to your favorites.
Rooted users can run Fake GPS without setting "Allow mock location" option. To do that you should move "com.lexa.fakegps.apk" from "/data/app" to "/system/app" (use root explorer for that), set permission to rw-r--r-- and reboot your handset. On Android 4.4 you should move apk to "/system/priv-app" folder
+++ IMPORTANT +++:
1. You should DISABLE "Use wireless networks" options in Location settings of your phone to avoid an issue with keeping faked location even AFTER STOPPING THE APP.
2. Always run FakeGPS BEFORE running other apps to be faked otherwise they will use the default GPS sensor instead of FakeGPS's
If you find any issue - please feel fre to contact me
Tags: fake, spoof, mock, GPS, geotag, location, latitude, mayor, checkin, gowalla
Call Luck is useful to abandon unwanted conversation, get output of trouble and pretend engagement.
Play a prank on your friends. Call luck is a simulator of false calls,call jokes and call false.