Rooted users can run Fake GPS without setting "Allow mock location" option. To do that you should move "com.lexa.fakegps.apk" from "/data/app" to "/system/app" (use root explorer for that), set permission to rw-r--r-- and reboot your handset. On Android 4.4 you should move apk to "/system/priv-app" folder
+++ IMPORTANT +++:
1. You should DISABLE "Use wireless networks" options in Location settings of your phone to avoid an issue with keeping faked location even AFTER STOPPING THE APP.
2. Always run FakeGPS BEFORE running other apps to be faked otherwise they will use the default GPS sensor instead of FakeGPS's
If you find any issue - please feel fre to contact me
Trick your phone into thinking that it is somewhere else. You can be in Rome, London, New York or simply anywhere in the world. It’s simple and great fun to trick people with. You can use the app to pull a prank or show that you’re somewhere else as an excuse. It’s a simple idea with a lot of potential.
How does it work?
1. First enable the developer settings on your device(on older versions it is not needed).
To enable the developer settings go to settings > about phone > and click on the android version about 7 times.
2. in the developer options enable mock locations.
3. set your location to be 'device only'(use only gps location).
4. open the app, move the red dot anywhere you like and click on the 'play button'.
5. To stop the fake gps location simply click on the pause button.
- This fake location app requires to have play services and maps installed.
- It might not work with some apps, but it works with fb,whatsapp,twitter etc.
- it doesn't work with viber since it requiters network location enabled.
- if the app stops working, or behaving strangely then simply restart the device.
Feel free to contact me by email for anything regarding this app : firstname.lastname@example.org
Fixed crash on startup when Mock locations are enabled before launch.
Fixed alignment of vehicle tracker to move along route line.
ADDED: support for sending feed using NMEA or TAIP over RS232 using Bluetooth or over UDP to test with external devices. Or, Mock locations can still be used to send the feed locally.
NOTE: Enabling Mock Locations is the only method that Google allows for a GPS source for applications. To get around that would require users to root the device which is too drastic to impose on the majority of users.
Dentre os dados apontados pelo simulador estão a economia mensal com GNV, o prazo de pay back e o preço de instalação do kit.
Quer economizar mesmo? Use GNV.
This is the must-have tool for any Android developers who needs to test geofencing-based apps or just test his app on different locations.
You want to translate the app to your language? Enroll here: http://goo.gl/qpazkW. Of course you'll be credited for it in this page and in the app! :-)
Important: If mocked location seems to jump to real one during simulation, try to turn off wifi based locations (Settings / Location / Mode --> Device only).
Note: You have to activate mock location in developer menu to have this application works on a unrooted device. For root devices, you just have to move Lockito in /system/app folder (or /system/priv-app on Android >= 4.4). To do that you can use https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=de.j4velin.systemappmover
Tags: gps, simulation, geolocation, geofencing, fake, spoof, mock, location, latitude, longitude, itinerary
You have to allow mock locations under Settings -> Applications -> Development
(rooted phones can spoof location with mock locations disabled, move the app to /system/app to get that)
Pro version available on the Market, with more features!
The following is needed to make sure the app runs smoothly:
1 - It is needed that you turn on "Allow Mock Locations" on Development Settings
2 - Don´t forget to disable "Use wireless networks" options in Location settings in order to avoid an problem where you will keep receiving fake locations even after stopping Fake GPS.
3. Make sure you run Fake GPS first so other apps receive coordinates from the app and not from the real sensor
If you find any bugs - please feel free to contact us
This app sets up mock GPS location so every other app in your phone belive you are there!
+++ Remove free app first +++
+++ IMPORTANT +++:
1. You should DISABLE "Use wireless networks" options in Location settings of your phone to avoid an issue with keeping faked location even AFTER STOPPING AND UNINSTALLING THE APP.
2. Disabling real GPS sensor is not necessary
3. ROOTED users - please take a look at the FAQ to find instruction how to find apk file
4. For Android 4.4 you should move apk to /system/priv-app/ instead of /system/app/
Free app description:
Teleport your phone to any place in the world with two clicks! This app sets up fake GPS location so every other app in your phone belives you are there!
- History list with editable capacity
- Favorites list with unlimited capacity and edit/delete/reorder options
- Autostart on boot option (requires RECEIVE_BOOT_COMPLETED permission)
- Can be used without MOCK_LOCATIONS enabled if moved to /system/app. See FAQ for details please
- Work with Ingress on most devices. ROOT access is a must because you should move apk to /system/app folder. I can't guarantee that it will work with your device so CHECK IT ASAP AFTER PURCHASING - you have only 15 MINUTES TO REFUND according with Google Play refund policy.
If you find any issue - please feel free to contact me
You simply navigate the route on the map and press the "Go!" to have all of the application on your phone to give fake information about the location.
This will help in the development of applications or if you want to, no one knew where you are really.
At the Root device adds the ability to use the app without the inclusion of a tick "Allow mock locations". To do this using Root Explorer you must move the file "ru.gavrikov.mocklocations.apk" from the folder "/data/app" (if you have Android 4.4) in the folder "/system/priv-app" or (if you have another version android) to the folder "/system/app", to change the permission to rw-r--r-- and reboot the device. (The free version of the application, this function is available for 24 hours after installation.)
- Emulation GPS location and according to the service provider.
- Ability to create a route on roads.
- Ability to set breakpoints and specify the stay in them.
- Ability to set a variable speed.
- Closed route. (Allows you to build a route for movement along a closed path. To do this, lay the route so that the start and end points were near.)
This App have three kind of maps to clearly show your destination and understand the route that is suitable for you during journey/ traveling.
This app has Normal, Satellite, Terrain maps to find driving and walking routes.
1. Normal, Satellite, Terrain maps.
2. Find Driving Route.
3. Find Walking Route.
Note: Its a free app supported by Ads.
Choose your fake location easily, send it to your friends. Check in with Facebook, Foursquare... And of course, the actual location (Real Location) can also be transmitted.
Fake Location Map is easy to use, fast and fun. Explore wonderful possibilities and be anywhere you want using the easy-to-use interface. It takes merely seconds to set your new location.
- Fake your location with just one steps!
- Easy to use and can be done by anyone!
- Can be used to play pranks or as an excuse!
- Post fake check in!
- Set Real Location
- Set Fake Location on device
- Show Location Address : Street number and name
- Search Location
- This fake location app requires to have google play services, and google maps installed.
- It might not work with some apps, but it works with facebook, whatsapp, twitter, and other apps.
please long press at your map . you can simply set.
Also 5 places set your favorite place.
if you want input directly latitude and longitude. It is also available.
fakegps, fake gps, fake, gps, virtual, location, mock, spoof, spoofer, cheat, map, sygic, modify, change
This application can be used for:
-Keeping your real location in secret.
-Fooling your friends and checking in at any android application somewhere you are not.
-Sending a special google maps link to a friend with guidance on how to get to you.
-Cheating the photo geo tagging.
-Replacing the GPS in places where there is no signal.
-Testing web services using fake location.
-Developing & Beta testing applications.
IMPORTANT when running!
1. Please disable “Use wireless networks” and “Use GPS satellites” under: Settings -> Location and security.
2. Also Allow "Mock Locations” under: Settings -> Applications -> Development.
✓ xda-developers: http://www.xda-developers.com/android/repetitouch-touch-event-recorder/
✓ lifehacker: http://lifehacker.com/repetitouch-records-your-taps-into-repeatable-actions-1443830413
✓ addictivetips: http://www.addictivetips.com/android/repetitouch-record-repeat-touch-events-to-automate-android-tasks/
✓ CHIP online: http://beste-apps.chip.de/android/app/repetitouch-free-android-app,com.cygery.repetitouch.free/
RepetiTouch for Android™ - Record touch events and replay them!
RepetiTouch enables easy recording and replaying of touch events. Simply record and replay your touchscreen input!
Just click the record button and start recording - the panel will stay on top almost all the time! When you're done, you can replay your touch events as easily. To access the menu, click on the star.
But beware, replaying touch events can fail or cause unwanted effects for many reasons, e.g., if replay is started at a different device state than during the record or if during replay a popup is shown or something else is different than during record. Thus, always monitor your device during replay! Replay automatically stops if you're touching the screen, pressing the power button or on a phone call.
Important: This app requires root. Use at your own risk. If you don't know what "root" is, then don't install this app. It won't work without root!
- record & replay global touchscreen input
- record & replay hardware buttons or other device input via "Additional Input Events" (only on certain devices)
- edit recordings (see http://cygery.com/wordpress/faqs/use-editormerger/ for details)
- pause replay
- Locale/Tasker support
- draggable, customizable panel
- load & save records
- auto-save/auto-load last record
- loop replay with configurable loop counts (start by long clicking, i.e., clicking and holding, the replay button)
- dim screen while replaying (only on certain devices)
- hide panel while replaying
- appending record (start by long clicking on the record button)
⇨ Test the free version before buying this version
⇨ Read the EULA before installation/use ( http://cygery.com/wordpress/apps/legal/eula/repetitouch-pro/ )
⇨ Panel not shown? Check http://cygery.com/wordpress/faqs/panel-is-not-shown/
⇨ Bugs/errors: 1. FAQ ( http://cygery.com/wordpress/faqs/category/repetitouch/ ). 2. Settings : Advanced : Send Report
⇨ Thread on xda: http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=2270795
⇨ New features, bugs, etc.? Email or IRC: #repetitouch on freenode.net (my nick: cygery).
REPLAYING TOUCH AND/OR OTHER EVENTS CAN CAUSE UNWANTED EFFECTS WHICH MAY CAUSE ERRORS OR DAMAGE. ALWAYS MONITOR THE DEVICE WHEN REPLAYING AND ENSURE NO SUCH UNWANTED EFFECTS OCCUR! YOU CAN PRESS THE POWER BUTTON TO STOP REPLAY!
Superuser: To record&replay the touch events
Draw over other apps: To display the panel
Read phone status and identity: To stop record/replay on a phone call
Modify or delete the contents of your USB storage: To save a record on your external storage
Run at startup: Automatically start after booting
Google Play license check: To check the license of this app
You can request a refund of this app within seven days after your purchase. Contact me via email ( email@example.com ) and include your order number. Also, if you didn't like the app, please tell me why so I can continue improving it. Thanks.
For customers outside the European Union:
You might have to pay taxes to your local tax authority. You are solely responsible to withhold and/or pay any due taxes in this case.
Android is a trademark of Google Inc.
Just install this app on your device. If your android wear device is connected, it will automatically send the watch face to the watch. Once installed, hold your finger on the watch screen for 3 seconds and then swipe to select the watch face, tap to select one.