This is a visual 3d ballistic tool for rifle hunting practice.
Select ammunition, scope zero distance, wind, distance to animal and its direction, and see how the resulting bullet impact will be.
Please see the demo video how it works before installing and rating the app.
-Adjustable accurate reticle (Combined german no4 and mildot using most common MOA and mDot clicks).
-Scope zoom with first/second focal plane.
-50-500m range in realistic enviroment.
-Select between various calibers 22-250, 223Rem, 6.5-55, 308Win, 30-06 and 300win mag.
-custom ballistic input
-Variable Wind, Distance, Animal heading and walk speed.
-Hunting mode using dynamic random of wind and animal movement.
-Simulate Low light hunting mode
-3d impact data on various animals.
-Slow-motion visible bullet trajectory (tracer)
-Realistic kill when hit in vital zone
-animal movement result on impact
-bullet flight time
App is under development, It will be updated with more features later.
Please send me a mail if you have feature requests or questions.
- After a while because of an android system bug the mock location stops working as expected, restarting the device solves the problem.
- Make sure you have wifi location turned off and GPS location turned on before using the app and the mock locations enabled.
- In some devices the app might stop working, rebooting the device seems to solve that issue.
-If you have a problem with the application and if it is not running it will be more helpful if you contact me by mail.
Introducing Fake GPS - currently the best looking fake location app from all the fake location apps!
Fake GPS tricks your phone into thinking that it is somewhere else. You can be in Rome, London, New York or simply anywhere in the world. It’s simple and great fun to trick people with. You can use Fake GPS to pull a prank or show that you’re somewhere else as an excuse. It’s a simple idea with a lot of potential.
How does it work?
The application essentially makes your Android phone believe that it is anywhere that want it to be. Fake GPS turns any location into your current location with just the touch of a button. It takes two steps to fake your location, first, enable ‘Mock Locations’ in developer settings; then, simply set your new location using the Fake GPS app.
When could I use it?
You can use it to prank your friends and family. You can also pretend that you are somewhere completely strange - like the middle of the Pacific Ocean! You can be anywhere you want!
Fake GPS is easy to use, fast and fun. Explore wonderful possibilities and be anywhere you want using the easy-to-use interface. It takes merely seconds to set your new location.
- Fake your location with just two steps!
- Easy to use and can be done by anyone!
- Can be used to play pranks or as an excuse!
- Post fake check in !
- This fake location app requires to have google play services, and google maps installed.
- It might not work with some apps, but it works with facebook,whatsapp,twitter, and other apps.
- it doesn't work with viber since it requiters network location enabled.
Feel free to contact me by email for anything regarding this app.
Please send any bugs/issues/questions to email@example.com and I'll address them as soon as I can.
Hey! Sorry about the ads, I think I implemented it wrong (I was messing with the interstitial ads). They're now gone, so I'll just stick with the banner ads. Sorry about that
+++ Remove free app first +++
+++ IMPORTANT +++:
1. You should DISABLE "Use wireless networks" options in Location settings of your phone to avoid an issue with keeping faked location even AFTER STOPPING AND UNINSTALLING THE APP.
2. Disabling real GPS sensor is not necessary
3. ROOTED users - please take a look at the FAQ to find instruction how to find apk file
4. For Android 4.4 you should move apk to /system/priv-app/ instead of /system/app/
Free app description:
Teleport your phone to any place in the world with two clicks! This app sets up fake GPS location so every other app in your phone belives you are there!
- History list with editable capacity
- Favorites list with unlimited capacity and edit/delete/reorder options
- Autostart on boot option (requires RECEIVE_BOOT_COMPLETED permission)
- Can be used without MOCK_LOCATIONS enabled if moved to /system/app. See FAQ for details please
- Work with Ingress on most devices. ROOT access is a must because you should move apk to /system/app folder. I can't guarantee that it will work with your device so CHECK IT ASAP AFTER PURCHASING - you have only 15 MINUTES TO REFUND according with Google Play refund policy.
If you find any issue - please feel free to contact me
Tags: fake, spoof, mock, GPS, geotag, location, latitude, mayor, checkin, gowalla, ingress
Detailed instructions based on your arrows flight path in the simulator give real world instructions on how to best track and recover your deer. This is NOT a game... it's a tool for the serious hunter.
Are you playing with Foursquare or with Facebook places but it's too far to drive? Find this places on the map and add them to your favorites.
Rooted users can run Fake GPS without setting "Allow mock location" option. To do that you should move "com.lexa.fakegps.apk" from "/data/app" to "/system/app" (use root explorer for that), set permission to rw-r--r-- and reboot your handset. On Android 4.4 you should move apk to "/system/priv-app" folder
+++ IMPORTANT +++:
1. You should DISABLE "Use wireless networks" options in Location settings of your phone to avoid an issue with keeping faked location even AFTER STOPPING THE APP.
2. Always run FakeGPS BEFORE running other apps to be faked otherwise they will use the default GPS sensor instead of FakeGPS's
If you find any issue - please feel fre to contact me
Tags: fake, spoof, mock, GPS, geotag, location, latitude, mayor, checkin, gowalla
Simple operation of just sliding the mark with a finger, I can see the result immediately.
(It is also possible to directly enter the value of RGB.)
You can use a practical look at the RGB value of the color that you created.
In addition, it is the application of recommended learning of the color of the child.
You have to allow mock locations under Settings -> Applications -> Development
(rooted phones can spoof location with mock locations disabled, move the app to /system/app to get that)
Pro version available on the Market, with more features!
+++ Works in background
+++ Automatically altitude
+++ See video
NOW WORKS WITH ANDROID 4.4+
IF YOU WANT TO MAKE SURE THAT THIS APP WORKS FINE WITH YOUR PHONE YOU CAN GET FREE VERSION, JUST SEARCH: "Move My GPS TB".
Very simple and very useful tool to set mock GPS location on your mobile phone. You are not need to switch between two apps on your phone to change your position, no, now you just start the app on your phone, and set its location on your pc. All what you need is internet connection.
Our app is on the top in his area! Fake your GPS! There are already 1500+ users who enjoy this app! Move My GPS was reviewed by AppEggs.com! Read this review if you want to know more about Move My GPS.
Enjoy this! You can also activate stepwise moving of your phone, then you will see that your location not jump from place to place but really walks to the next point clicked by you!
You also not need to active “mock location” on your phone if you have rooted phone and give this app system rights (move it to system folder).
!!! Please, read instructions in FAQ on the home page!!! Reboot your smartphone after moving app!
The steps, which you should do for get it working, are:
1. Install this app
2. Go to http://mmgps.russcity.de and get there Map-Id
3. Enter this Map-Id in the App
Any other location-based application ( Maps, Navigation, Social, Sport, ... ) will behave like it in the fake location.
• Affect any other location-based application.
• Can use online Google’s navigation.
• Uploading a KML or CSV file.
• Save the created track as KML.
• Set the simulation Speed.
• Set missing recorded details.
Important: You must enable mock location in Developer options (Setting->Applications->Development)
• Debug / check location based applications.
• Cheat on foursquare, Facebook, latitude and whatsapp.
• Test that your navigation app is working before going to trip, Is Waze supported in Greece? Is Openstreet works in Tanzania? Is Maprika doing well in my next ski vacation? …
• Cache Google maps for future use offline by simulate the route you’re going to do.
Fixed crash on startup when Mock locations are enabled before launch.
Fixed alignment of vehicle tracker to move along route line.
ADDED: support for sending feed using NMEA or TAIP over RS232 using Bluetooth or over UDP to test with external devices. Or, Mock locations can still be used to send the feed locally.
NOTE: Enabling Mock Locations is the only method that Google allows for a GPS source for applications. To get around that would require users to root the device which is too drastic to impose on the majority of users.
This is the must-have tool for any Android developers who needs to test geofencing-based apps or just test his app on different locations.
You want to translate the app to your language? Enroll here: http://goo.gl/qpazkW. Of course you'll be credited for it in this page and in the app! :-)
Important: If mocked location seems to jump to real one during simulation, try to turn off wifi based locations (Settings / Location / Mode --> Device only).
Note: You have to activate mock location in developer menu to have this application works on a unrooted device. For root devices, you just have to move Lockito in /system/app folder (or /system/priv-app on Android >= 4.4). To do that you can use https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=de.j4velin.systemappmover
Tags: gps, simulation, geolocation, geofencing, fake, spoof, mock, location, latitude, longitude, itinerary
Missed that check-in ? No problem !
Want to seem closer than you say you are? Make it so !
Want to visit an area from the comfort of your own home ? No problem !
Want to test your new location based app ? Place your device there !
Works transparently with all kinds of apps that use location, including spoofing. No kidding !
You decide what you want to use it for !
The app takes a GPS location, and fakes it so the device thinks it is at that location ! Just pick a location and hit Teleport ! That's it. It's that simple.
Bored of going to one location ? Use a GPX/KML file to run an entire route. Choose Load File, select a file, and hit Teleport ! It's just like you're actually there. Test it with Maps/Facebook/Google+/ and check in to any place you want !
None of the apps will notice a difference between this and an actual GPS !
For the first run of the app, enable the MOCK_LOCATION setting and then run the app, or just dismiss the dialog with back button. You can use the app without turning on the Mock Location settings on the device if you have root. Just go into settings, and choose "Request root access". That's it. You are all set to roam the world or play that game from the comfort of your couch !
Here’s a post on how you should set up the app for optimal results - http://goo.gl/tPD4yX
Known issues :
Teleport jumps between intended and actual current location : Enable 'Aggressive Mode' in settings. That should make the jumping go away
App crashes every time you load a file : Chances are that the file you’re loading has some key information like Latitude/Longitude missing. You might want to fix the data in the file before trying again. If you cannot find any issues with the file, upload the file to me via the app, from Help section, or send the file via email to firstname.lastname@example.org. I’ll get it resolved at the earliest.
++++==== Note : Please use the app responsibly, and in a way that doesn't get you in to trouble. The app or it's creator is not responsible for any kind of damage that is a result of direct or indirect use of this app. ====++++
If you use the app and like it, don't forget to leave a comment/rating for the app !
★ WAYPOINT NAVIGATION
★ HEAD UP DISPLAY
★ DIGITAL FONTS (Great in the car)
Now shows symbols for GLONASS satellites
The GPS Test Plus app for Android is a utility that shows GPS information read from your phones internal GPS. Will support GLONASS phones.
The navigation functions can replace your 'Car Finder' app and also be used for Geocaching. It records the last twelve saved locations, so you can navigate a simple route as well.
If you like this app, please like GPS Test on Facebook: -
GPS Test Plus has five screens full of information: -
1) GPS signal (SNR) bar chart, showing the signal strength for each satellite, as well as the accuracy and status of the GPS.
2) Satellite positions in the sky (skyview), shown on a rotating compass.
3) Your current location on the earth shown as text and on a world map. The current position of the sun and the day/night transition curve is also shown.
4) Your current speed, heading and altitude shown as text or as dials.
5) The current time read from the GPS and the local time in your current timezone, as well as the sunrise and sunset times at your location.
Useful for navigation or geocaching.
Supported Coordinate Grids:-
OSGB, UTM, MGRS, USNG, CH1903, Maidenhead.
WGS84, NAD83, NAD27, ED50, AGD66, AGD84, SAD69
All the features of GPS Test, plus:-
* Speedometer, Altimeter and Compass dials.
* Seven segment display font.
* Dot matrix display font.
* HUD display mode for windscreens.
(The display is mirrored so that it shows the right way round when the phone is placed on a car's dash and the reflection is viewed in the windscreen).
* Share location.
The app has several colour schemes, which could be used to match other instrumentation, used along side the app. It has a "night mode" colour scheme as well.
Works on Honeycomb O/S and large screen tablets.
Blog for GPSTest http://gpstestapp.blogspot.com/
Market may require internet after 2 days to permanently unlock Bluetooth GPS.
Must have Bluetooth GPS version 1.05c or newer installed.
Email for support, comments ignored - sorry.