Rooted users can run Fake GPS without setting "Allow mock location" option. To do that you should move "com.lexa.fakegps.apk" from "/data/app" to "/system/app" (use root explorer for that), set permission to rw-r--r-- and reboot your handset. On Android 4.4 you should move apk to "/system/priv-app" folder
+++ IMPORTANT +++:
1. You should DISABLE "Use wireless networks" options in Location settings of your phone to avoid an issue with keeping faked location even AFTER STOPPING THE APP.
2. Always run FakeGPS BEFORE running other apps to be faked otherwise they will use the default GPS sensor instead of FakeGPS's
If you find any issue - please feel fre to contact me
This is the must-have tool for any Android developers who needs to test geofencing-based apps or just test his app on different locations.
You want to translate the app to your language? Enroll here: http://goo.gl/qpazkW. Of course you'll be credited for it in this page and in the app! :-)
Important: If mocked location seems to jump to real one during simulation, try to turn off wifi based locations (Settings / Location / Mode --> Device only).
Note: You have to activate mock location in developer menu to have this application works on a unrooted device. For root devices, you just have to move Lockito in /system/app folder (or /system/priv-app on Android >= 4.4). To do that you can use https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=de.j4velin.systemappmover
Tags: gps, simulation, geolocation, geofencing, fake, spoof, mock, location, latitude, longitude, itinerary
Trick your phone into thinking that it is somewhere else. You can be in Rome, London, New York or simply anywhere in the world. It’s simple and great fun to trick people with. You can use the app to pull a prank or show that you’re somewhere else as an excuse. It’s a simple idea with a lot of potential.
How does it work?
1. First enable the developer settings on your device(on older versions it is not needed).
To enable the developer settings go to settings > about phone > and click on the android version about 7 times.
2. in the developer options enable mock locations.
3. set your location to be 'device only'(use only gps location).
4. open the app, move the red dot anywhere you like and click on the 'play button'.
5. To stop the fake gps location simply click on the pause button.
- This fake location app requires to have play services and maps installed.
- It might not work with some apps, but it works with fb,whatsapp,twitter etc.
- it doesn't work with viber since it requiters network location enabled.
- if the app stops working, or behaving strangely then simply restart the device.
Feel free to contact me by email for anything regarding this app : firstname.lastname@example.org
Fixed crash on startup when Mock locations are enabled before launch.
Fixed alignment of vehicle tracker to move along route line.
ADDED: support for sending feed using NMEA or TAIP over RS232 using Bluetooth or over UDP to test with external devices. Or, Mock locations can still be used to send the feed locally.
NOTE: Enabling Mock Locations is the only method that Google allows for a GPS source for applications. To get around that would require users to root the device which is too drastic to impose on the majority of users.
You simply navigate the route on the map and press the "Go!" to have all of the application on your phone to give fake information about the location.
This will help in the development of applications or if you want to, no one knew where you are really.
At the Root device adds the ability to use the app without the inclusion of a tick "Allow mock locations". To do this using Root Explorer you must move the file "ru.gavrikov.mocklocations.apk" from the folder "/data/app" (if you have Android 4.4) in the folder "/system/priv-app" or (if you have another version android) to the folder "/system/app", to change the permission to rw-r--r-- and reboot the device. (The free version of the application, this function is available for 24 hours after installation.)
- Emulation GPS location and according to the service provider.
- Ability to create a route on roads.
- Ability to set breakpoints and specify the stay in them.
- Ability to set a variable speed.
- Closed route. (Allows you to build a route for movement along a closed path. To do this, lay the route so that the start and end points were near.)
+++ Remove free app first +++
+++ IMPORTANT +++:
1. You should DISABLE "Use wireless networks" options in Location settings of your phone to avoid an issue with keeping faked location even AFTER STOPPING AND UNINSTALLING THE APP.
2. Disabling real GPS sensor is not necessary
3. ROOTED users - please take a look at the FAQ to find instruction how to find apk file
4. For Android 4.4 you should move apk to /system/priv-app/ instead of /system/app/
Free app description:
Teleport your phone to any place in the world with two clicks! This app sets up fake GPS location so every other app in your phone belives you are there!
- History list with editable capacity
- Favorites list with unlimited capacity and edit/delete/reorder options
- Autostart on boot option (requires RECEIVE_BOOT_COMPLETED permission)
- Can be used without MOCK_LOCATIONS enabled if moved to /system/app. See FAQ for details please
- Work with Ingress on most devices. ROOT access is a must because you should move apk to /system/app folder. I can't guarantee that it will work with your device so CHECK IT ASAP AFTER PURCHASING - you have only 15 MINUTES TO REFUND according with Google Play refund policy.
If you find any issue - please feel free to contact me
Missed that check-in ? No problem !
Want to visit an area from the comfort of your own home ? No problem !
Want to test your new location based app ? Place your device there !
Works transparently with all kinds of apps that use location, including spoofing.
You decide what you want to use it for !
To use a GPX/KML file, choose Load File, select a file, and hit Teleport ! It's just like you're actually there. Test it with Maps/Facebook/Google+/ and check in to any place you want ! None of the apps will notice a difference between this and an actual GPS !
For the first run of the app, enable the MOCK_LOCATION setting and then run the app, or just dismiss the dialog with back button. You can use the app without using the Allow Mock Location option on the device if you have root. Just go into settings, and choose "Request root access". That's it. You are all set to roam the world or play that game from the comfort of your couch !
Here’s a post on how you should set up the app for optimal results - http://goo.gl/tPD4yX
Here’s a list of all the permissions requested by the app, and why - http://goo.gl/RVBlOQ
How Search works : Search for a postal address, and the top 5 results are placed on the map. Click on one to select and Teleport ! To clear the map of the results, long click the map, and all the results are cleared. You could also use voice search as an option. Hope you like the new feature !
Known issues :
+ Teleport jumps between intended and actual current location : Enable 'Aggressive Mode' in settings.
+ Teleport may not start immediately, or may experience delays : Here's a few reasons -
- - SuperSu is known to delay granting root access to apps, causing delays in Teleporting. If you see your device teleport to one location every 15-20 seconds SuperSu is at fault.
- - The device’s GPS is just stuck, and may require a device reboot. If you used Maps or any other app that used GPS not too long ago, killing that app might help
- - You’re using a phone that’s too slow to do all the processing required to start Teleporting, but that is usually not the case.
+ The pointer you placed and the detected location, marked by the blue dot may not be in sync. Give the device a few minutes to start detecting the spoofed location. Some devices may be slower and hence the problem
+ Map centers on the actual location of the device as shown by the app, despite the marker and blue dot are in sync. The in-app map is a little finicky like that, switch to any other map/location service, and you'll be in the location you want to be in.
+ App crashes every time you load a file : Chances are that the file you’re loading has some key information like Latitude/Longitude missing. You might want to fix the data in the file before trying again. If you cannot find any issues with the file, upload the file from the Help section of the app, or send the file via email to email@example.com. I’ll get it resolved at the earliest.
+ Devices older than Gingerbread may experience frequent crashes. This is normal, some features of the app are intended for newer devices.
Please report any issues at issues.shankarlabs.com or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org so they can be fixed at the earliest. If you use the app and like it, don't forget to leave a comment/rating for the app !
++++==== Please use the app responsibly, and in a way that doesn't get you in to trouble. The app or it's creator is not responsible for any kind of damage that is a result of direct or indirect use of this app. ====++++
This App have three kind of maps to clearly show your destination and understand the route that is suitable for you during journey/ traveling.
This app has Normal, Satellite, Terrain maps to find driving and walking routes.
1. Normal, Satellite, Terrain maps.
2. Find Driving Route.
3. Find Walking Route.
Note: Its a free app supported by Ads.
This app sets up mock GPS location so every other app in your phone belive you are there!
Choose your fake location easily, send it to your friends. Check in with Facebook, Foursquare... And of course, the actual location (Real Location) can also be transmitted.
Fake Location Map is easy to use, fast and fun. Explore wonderful possibilities and be anywhere you want using the easy-to-use interface. It takes merely seconds to set your new location.
- Fake your location with just one steps!
- Easy to use and can be done by anyone!
- Can be used to play pranks or as an excuse!
- Post fake check in!
- Set Real Location
- Set Fake Location on device
- Show Location Address : Street number and name
- Search Location
- This fake location app requires to have google play services, and google maps installed.
- It might not work with some apps, but it works with facebook, whatsapp, twitter, and other apps.
If you like this app, please like GPS Test on Facebook: -
GPS Test has five screens full of information: -
1) GPS signal (SNR) bar chart, showing the signal strength for each satellite, as well as the accuracy and status of the GPS.
2) Satellite positions in the sky (skyview), shown on a rotating compass.
3) Your current location on the earth shown as text and on a world map. The current position of the sun and the day/night transition curve is also shown.
4) Your current speed, heading and altitude shown as text.
5) The current time read from the GPS and the local time in your current timezone, as well as the sunrise and sunset times at your location.
Coordinate Grids supported by GPS Test:-
OSGB, UTM, MGRS, USNG, CH1903, Maidenhead.
Datums supported by GPS Test:-
WGS84, NAD83, NAD27, ED50, AGD66, AGD84, SAD69
If you like this app please look at ***GPS TEST PLUS***.
* Simple Navigation.
* Location Sharing (email, sms, twitter etc)
* Dials (Altimeter, Speedo and Compass)
* 7 segment LED font
* Dot Matrix font
* HUD mode
Works on Honeycomb O/S and large screen tablets.
GPS Test blog - http://gpstestapp.blogspot.com/
INTERNET permissions are only required for analytics and app wall in the AppBrain library. The app will work fine without a WiFi or data conection.
The following is needed to make sure the app runs smoothly:
1 - It is needed that you turn on "Allow Mock Locations" on Development Settings
2 - Don´t forget to disable "Use wireless networks" options in Location settings in order to avoid an problem where you will keep receiving fake locations even after stopping Fake GPS.
3. Make sure you run Fake GPS first so other apps receive coordinates from the app and not from the real sensor
If you find any bugs - please feel free to contact us
please long press at your map . you can simply set.
Also 5 places set your favorite place.
if you want input directly latitude and longitude. It is also available.
fakegps, fake gps, fake, gps, virtual, location, mock, spoof, spoofer, cheat, map, sygic, modify, change
Favourites added (rename and delete)
Root support coming soon for mock location disabled!
Root support is coming soon!
Trick your GPS into believing you are anywhere around the world!
This application sets mock locations to make your phone believe you are somewhere which you are not. Mock locations are set for GPS and network provider. All the features are here. Run the app and give it a shot
To add a location to favourites go into history and click and hold on a location. To rename or delete an item from favourites simply click and hold on the location in the favourites dialog
Search by Latitude and Longitude
Set a mock location simply by entering the LatLng position
Search by Name
Search for location by address, city, country etc.
All of the previous locations are saved
Please rate the app and leave your thoughts and suggestions
Enable Mock Locations
To enable mock locations you first need to enable developer options. To do this click on 'About phone' in settings and then click on 'Build number' 7 times. Developer options are now enabled. Next go back to settings and click on developer options. Scroll down to 'Allow mock locations' and tick the box. Done!
Tags: Mock Fake GPS Location Spoofer Free geotag latitude longitude
Feel free to donate: 1JuwdC7tYn9KUDeFB5gtrpWs2hLNaGSG4g
Thank you and enjoy!
IMPORTANT: widget may not work on some android versions, since GPS api is closed. If you use your device for navigation, make sure you can see gps icon in notifications while you use your navigation app. You can doable check if GPS is ON by clicking on widget label, it will bring android gps settings screen.
Allows you On/Off your GPS state with only 1 click instead of 4.
To add widget press: Home->Menu->Add->Widgets->GPS OnOff
HINT: tap on widget label will take you to system settings.
Look for our AppControl application manager and ProcessManager.
Just install this app on your device. If your android wear device is connected, it will automatically send the watch face to the watch. Once installed, hold your finger on the watch screen for 3 seconds and then swipe to select the watch face, tap to select one.