- Supports tracking your mileage using GPS. Note: Continued use of GPS running in the background can dramatically decrease battery life (Requires in-app purchase).
- Save trips to the cloud and make sure all you’re Android and Windows 8 devices always stay in sync, and your valuable data is always backed up (Requires in-app purchase).
- Setup your own vehicle safety checklist and be prompted once per day to perform the checks
- 21 formatted reports
- Supports work/job numbers (Requires in-app purchase)
- Supports round trip and reimbursement amount doubling
- Localized and translated into: English, Spanish, German, French, Japanese, Korean, And Chinese (Simplified and Traditional), Afrikaans, Welch, Danish, Dutch, Finish, Greek, Indonesian, Malay, Portuguese, Russian, Swedish, Thai, Turkish and Vietnamese languages
- Supports multiple business tracking (Requires in-app purchase)
- Supports arrival, departure, pickup, drop off, lunch start and/or lunch end time tracking (Requires in-app purchase)
- Client Tracking: Associate and group/sort your trips by client (requires in-app purchase).
- Supports Filtering: Would you like to archive last year’s mileage and start fresh for this year without losing your current destinations? Or would you like to be able to export a report filtered by a combination of some other time period, origin, destination, vehicle, driver, business, client, mileage type, purpose, notes and/or status columns? (Requires in-app purchase)
- Expense Tracking: You can track the following expenses general, parking, tolls, meals, lodging, business center, conference, telephone, incidentals, other and per diem. You can even provide notes specific to expenses. (Requires in-app purchase)
- Multiple Driver Tracking: You not limited to just providing a name. You can take a picture or use an existing picture and you can store the driver’s license number, insurance card number and notes about the driver. (Requires in-app purchase)
- Mileage Type Categorizing: Choose the mileage types that meet your needs (i.e. Business, Charitable, Medical, Moving, Personal, etc…) and provide mileage rates used to calculate the deductible costs of operating your automobile. (Requires in-app purchase)
- Multiple Vehicle Tracking: Not only can you name your vehicles but you have the ability to take picture or use an existing picture and you can store the make, model, year, license plate number, vehicle identification number, notes and you can also identify the vehicle as being a business vehicle. (Requires in-app purchase)
- Customize-able Statuses: Choose the statuses that meet your needs (ie. Submitted, Claimed, etc…) (Requires in-app purchase)
- Help section to get you acclimated with the app
- Reports available in Excel or Numbers compatible comma-separated values (CSV) file
- Several user defined preferences available to allow you to customize the app to meet your needs
- Ad-Free option available if you want to get rid of the ads or if you want to pay for the app (Requires in-app purchase)
- Supports both miles or kilometers
- Customizable calculation of cost per mile or kilometer
- 18 supported date formats
- Group your existing trips list by any of these options: Client, Destination, Driver, Mileage Type, No Grouping, Origin, Purpose, Status, Vehicle or Year and Month
- 2 sorting options for existing trips
- Flexibility to enter the odometer start/stop and have the distance calculated automatically or enter the distance manually
★★★★★ Detect device movement and automatically track mileage with MagicTrip™, or Auto Start when connected to Power or Bluetooth, or set timeframe
★★★★★ The only mileage app reads vehicle odometer from OBD-II scan tools (optional)
★★★★★ Sync data in real-time to TripLog Web, and manage the entire fleet at https://TripLogMileage.com
★★★★★ Integrate with QuickBooks™, Concur™, and Google Wear Watch
★★★★★ Most comprehensive reports compliant to IRS TAX returns
★★★★★ Trucker support with IFTA fuel tax report and DEF fuel
★★★★★ Can run on offline mode
• Track vehicle mileage and locations using GPS with most accuracy
• Automatically detects device movement and track mileage with MagicTrip™. Start a trip when moving at 3 mph on average for 1 minute. Stop the trip when no movement for 10 minutes. Turn off GPS when idle to save battery.
• AUTO START when plugged in to power or connected to Bluetooth devices and drive more than 5 mph, or by set timeframe. Auto stop when vehicle stops and disconnected.
• Read vehicle odometer from OBD-II scan tools.
• Show vehicle parking location
• Sync data between web service and mobile devices
• Fleet and workforce management on the web service
• Record actual driving route and show on Google Maps
• Three home screen WIDGETS. One-click start, stop, or pause GPS tracking and monitor stats
• Commercial TRUCK support (scale, lumpers, per diem allowance, state-by-state mileage for IFTA fuel tax report, and track DEF fuel purchases and gas mileage)
• IRS compliant tax return HTML and CSV reports and built-in 2014 mileage rates
• Capture expense receipt photos and upload to the Cloud
• Support all kinds of business expense types for bookkeeping
• Turn regular expenses into scheduled reminders with time and mileage intervals
• Calculate fuel economy (MPG, L/100km, or KM/L)
• Mark locations as tollbooth and automatically apply tolls to trips that pass through it
• Back up to device, email or cloud (powered by Amazon S3, not associated with your personal Amazon account). Automatic daily backup available
• Backup data can be transferred to TripLog for iOS through the cloud https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/triplog-gps-mileage-log-tracker/id585918522?ls=1&mt=8
• Import locations from phone Contacts and Google Maps via “Share” option
• Support multiple vehicles, multiple tax categories (business, medical, charity, etc.) and multiple business entities
• Support units of measure, date format, and currencies in USA, Canada, UK, Australia, South Africa, and other 20 countries
• PRICING https://TripLogMileage.com/pricing-new.html
• USER GUIDE https://TripLogMileage.com/userguide.html
Excellent customer support. If you have any questions, please send us email. We will reply to all customer emails within 24 hours. We cannot reach you if you only leave review comments in Play Store.
Track your Cars, Trucks, Motorcycles, Boats or Heavy Construction Vehicles - fits for any type and size of fleet.
♥ More than 150 000 app downloads and thousands daily active users that loves our service. Take a tour and learn more on http://www.mycartracks.com
♥ The ONLY app that has intelligent revolutionary battery friendly AUTO start recording feature. Start it and you can "minimize and forget about the app", it automatically records every track throughout the day.
How? The app recognizes that you're moving and records tracks throughout the day. This feature has advanced movement detection that helps saving battery. Optionally you can let the app to start recording when connected on charger, bluetooth headset, (NFC and Tasker in development).
★ MyCarTracks is breaking traditional approach on vehicle/fleet tracking by removing the need to install GPS unit (blackbox, mileage logger) to your vehicles. As replacement it uses your android device (phone/tablet) that you or your employees are carrying every time driving a vehicle or working outside the office. It's so easy, just install an app and the phone is turned into GPS tracking unit with much more advantages than old in-car GPS units.
★ MyCarTracks GPS mileage tracker sends data to www.mycartracks.com where they are securely saved on the cloud. You can track your personal vehicle position and routes or fleet location on a map and generate stunning reports that can be used for optimizing your time and costs or tax purposes.
★ With MyCarTracks you can record tracks and visualize your tracks on world map while watching live performance statistics. Control route, distance (km or miles), drive times, stop times and much more. Use reports to create mile log for IRS deduction and business expenses reimbursement.
You can share your cars and tracks with other people, who can watch your actual position in real time.
♥ How to create fleet
Create vehicles on your master account share them among phones or tablets of your employees. On all devices, that you shared cars with, go to Menu > Cars and press Synchronize all button. Now they can use these vehicles and you have great overview, stats and reports of your whole workforce. Learn how to create fleet here http://www.mycartracks.com/learn-how-to-create-a-fleet
You can use MyCarTracks for free for ever. Use all features our app offers, track and store recorded tracks on your phone or PC, export reports or view them on other software (like Google Earth). You can also store them in our Web Management Application for 2 weeks where you can view actual position or tracks directly on map, view stats and export reports for free. Advanced features and longer data storage (even for lifetime) starting from only 0.93 USD (0.67 EUR) per vehicle! Pricing plans http://www.mycartracks.com/pricing
NEWS AND SOCIAL
★ Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/mycartracks
★ Twitter: http://twitter.com/#!/MyCarTracks
★ Google+: https://plus.google.com/+Mycartracks/
★ LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/company/slash-idea
We are currently working on
Workforce management, Job planning and dispatching, POI, Geofence & alerts
Pro Version Features:
-Import your old Mile Agent Lite database with ease.
-Easily export/backup database to your DropBox account, SD card, or just email yourself a log report
-Generate reports based on a date range
-Track mileage for multiple vehicles
-Start odometer automatically fills with the last odometer reading for that vehicle
This application is not optimized for Tablets.
Please feel free to contact us (email@example.com) if you have any questions or concerns!
No more fumbling around with excess app features and having to work out the steps to get things done.
Straight to the point, Vehicle Logbook lets you record your vehicle mileage (or kilometres) in the least amount of time possible.
Leaving you more time to do the important things in life :-).
PS: Visit the Vehicle Logbook web site for more info on how to best claim back your vehicle related expenses.
It allows you to export your logbook containing addresses, pending reimbursement and distance driven using CSV, Excel or HTML-files and lets you send them by e-mail directly to your employer's finance department.
MilesTrac makes it easy to enter odometer readings and destination notes for a Mileage Log. View a list of trips and edit or delete any trip to add notes or make corrections. Send a spreadsheet report via E-Mail. Easily clear the db each time after sending the report.
Requires SDCARD to generate the spreadsheet report.
Purchase the MilesTrac Backup option within the application to unlock backing up and restoring your database to the SDCARD. The separate "MilesTrac Pro Key" application in the market is not needed for new users.
The Mileage Book is a simple and timesaving solution for individuals and small and large companies. Every day, more than 30,000 users use the Mileage Book app on the road, and it meets a variety of needs. Mileage registration is required by the TAX authorities in many countries for documentation of business trips, driving in a company car, and documentation of mileage in a private vehicle. Every month, the Mileage Book app solves this issue and the users save many hours.
Take full advantage of the Mileage Book app and sign up for the Professional plan. The subscription gives you a large number of valuable features such as backing up of your data, access to the Mileage Book web application, add an additional car, ability to see your trips on maps, and exporting your data as PDF, XML and Excel.
The Mileage Book app is available for iPhone, Android, Windows Phone and Web. It is a flexible solution with which you can switch between all platforms as you like.
You can try it for free for 30 days without use of a credit card. Get more information on our website: www.mileagebook.net
The free app is designed to support:
- Registration of business and private trips.
- Copy an existing trip.
- Copy an existing trip as return trip.
- Calculation of reimbursement.
- Automatic log of your start and end addresses.
- Automatic log of start and end times.
- AutoSave of your favorite locations for later use.
- Calculation of the distance traveled for both business and private trips.
- GPS log.
- Manual log.
- Use of odometer.
- Entering trip purpose and notes for each trip.
- The export of data as a CSV file.
- Your exported data on email.
- Direct print to an Air Printer.
- Following languages: English, Danish, Swedish, German, Norwegian and French.
- Run in the background while driving.
The PROFESSIONAL subscription includes the following additional features:
- Access to the Mileage Book web application.
- Synchronizing of data between multiple devices.
- Synchronizing of data ongoing or only when you’re on WIFI.
- 2 years backup of data.
- See trips on maps on website
- Export trips as PDF, XML and Excel-XML.
- Customize the reports to fit your needs.
- Add an additional car.
The BUSINESS and ENTERPRISE subscriptions are for companies which need centralized administration for up to 2,000 mileage logs. These subscriptions include features such as system for approval, notification service, change log, and overview of all vehicles via a dashboard. For further information please see our website: www.mileagebook.net
Appz Studio is proud to present the Mileage Book app, and we hope you’ll find the Mileage Book app system valuable in your everyday life. Please send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org and let us know if you have any input for future versions. Enjoy!
Note: continued use of GPS running in the background can dramatically decrease battery life.
Now with Dropbox integration!
You can now backup and restore your database to your phone and your dropbox account.
We have also made a major improvement to our receipt feature which now stores photos locally and can export your receipts in a PDF Format
If you require Additional location services and time recording (in addition to date) please check out our Enterprise edition - also known as VLB Blue.
Vehicle Log Book is an AD FREE, fast, easy way to record travel and receipts for your vehicle.
This app can run in the background, allowing you to use other apps (music, camera etc) or take calls at the same time.
This app is designed to be one of the easiest tools for recording travel. It was developed for drivers who want to save time and remove the need to record travel manually anywhere in the world – Less taps and quicker trips.
Vehicle Log Book GPS has been created for business users, fleet operators and individuals who want to keep a track of their vehicle travel.
Users can Export into a PDF and/or an Excel spreadsheet at the end of the month or user set period and administer the data. Users will be able to compile complete summaries and statistics of costs for all vehicles .
- Multiple date formats [dd/mm/yyyy – mm/dd/yyyy]
- Enter your odometer trip entry for personal or business using the GPS feature to record your travel automatically or you can enter the data manually
- Record Multiple vehicles
- Record in Kilometres or Miles
- Photograph and record vehicle receipts
- Email your trip summary and itemised details (PDF or EXCEL format) by day, week or custom dates
- Pre-defined tag and journey descriptions or enter descriptions on the fly
- Enhanced reporting features
- Review previous trips, update and add missed entries
- Satisfy your TAX requirements for Business and Private usage
*Australian users may be required to keep a log book for TAX purposes. Vehicle Log Book will generate logs based on Australian Tax Office (ATO) requirements around Fringe Benefits Tax (FBT) – Simply Log, Generate and Submit.
Please note: Continued use of GPS running in the background can dramatically decrease battery life.
Please also note: Enable GPS and cellular data for best results
Please view our FAQ page at: http://www.vehiclebook.net/faq.php for information regarding installation queries and most requested support queries.
Found a bug or have a question or want to see something we don’t have?
Please let us know at email@example.com
COMPREHENSIVE AUTOMATIC TRIP DATA LOGGING
Auto-log trip start & end time and address.
Auto-log vehicle positions, speed and trip distance.
Need not enter odometer readings to compute distance. Odometer entry option is available.
Select business or private trip log.
Enter trip purpose and details. Auto-display previous trip purposes for easy selection.
Auto-log ERP location, time and fee when you pass the ERP gantry.
Auto-log parking location and time - just enter parking fee.
Auto-calculate mileage claim amount based on mileage rate.
Auto-deduct home-to-office distance from claim amount if you start your business trip from home.
View trip logs and trip route on a map.
Send trip data to system cloud server for backup.
Send trip data of different users in the same organization to a central account for claim processing (requires subscription).
Access web portal to process monthly reports and claims (requires subscription).
We welcome your feedback & suggestions.
Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Traxer is perfect for small business owners or other professionals who need the simplest way to track their business mileage.
Try it free for 7 days!
Please email us directly at "email@example.com" with your ideas to improve the app -- we will respond personally. We want to create a solution that will fit your needs.
PLEASE NOTE: this app requires in-car Bluetooth, and will not function without it.
** Note: This app requires a free or paid Harvest account. **
SIMPLE TIME TRACKING & TIMESHEETS
• Tap to start/stop project and task timers from anywhere
• Support for manual entry of billable and nonbillable hours
• View and edit current/previous time entries
• Receive timely reminders to submit time (timesheet approval)
• Track time online or offline
SNAP RECEIPTS AND LOG EXPENSES, CONVENIENTLY
• Enter expenses quickly and easily
• Take receipt photos and upload right to Harvest
• Track mileage and more for reimbursement
• Submit expenses for client projects
MANAGE INVOICES AND GET PAYMENT NOTIFICATIONS
• Send and re-send professional invoices
• Record and remove payments
• View invoice history
• Receive push notifications for payments
STAY IN SYNC WITH TEAM STATUS
• View teammates’ timers in real-time (administrators only)
• Review detailed task notes for better project tracking
All time and expense entries, and invoices, are seamlessly synced with your Harvest account. Sign in to Harvest from the web browser for access to more features like the project budget or uninvoiced reports. With Harvest, you’ll be spending less time managing your timesheet, and more time focusing on the task at hand. Get started today!
Worker and service technician keep an eye on thier customer-working-time. Sales men get a mileage list by the way and on top they get a work hour sheet per client.
This version is in-app purchase:
1. Export report in csv, html and excel
2. Unlimited creating invoice
Report bugs or request features:
• Add time record easily
• Add time record by punch in, punch out and pause
• Update, delete and copy time record
• View time record in yearly, monthly, semimonthly, biweekly, weekly and daily
• View time record by calendar
• Filter time record by status, project and client
• Time record status: open, follow up, invoiced and paid
• Auto overtime calculation
• Support multiple jobs and clients
• Choose clients from phone contacts
• Default start time, end time and breaks
• Round time to 3, 5, 6, 10, 15, 30 or 60 minutes
• Daily/weekly overtime
• Register expense category, amount, date and note
• Register mileage, rate, date and note
• Show expense with time in report and invoice
• Customize report fields
• Report in Microsoft Excel (XML), HTML and CSV
• Save report in SDCard or by Email
• Create invoice in PDF
• Customize invoice fields
• Invoice # in letter and number
• Customize tax name and rate
• Partial paid
• Bar chart with monthly amount
• Line chart with monthly amount
• Support your country currency (41)
• Password protection
• Auto default value
• Configurable first day of the week, biweek and month
• Support hour in decimal or hours:minutes format
• Support time in 24 hour or AM/PM format
• Support date in various formats
• Auto backup database to SD card or Dropbox™ when exit the app
• Manual backup database to SD card, Dropbox™ and Google Drive™
• Restore database from SD card, Dropbox™ and Google Drive™
• Email database
• Clean all time records
Available languages (more coming soon)
• English, 中文, Deutsch (Johann), Español (Toni Rubio), Dansk (Lars Schilling), Nederlands (Albert Maat), Italiano (Massimiliano), Brazilian Portuguese (Fernando Araujo), Français (Jerome Cavallo, Jean-Marie), Bosanski (Dženana Šabeta), Norsk (Stian Pareliussen), Русский (Victor Andura), Svenska (Tommy Bruzell), Magyar (Tommy Bruzell)
※ We’d greatly appreciate your help with the translation of timesheet app.
※ This version has most functions without advertising, please upgrade/purchase export and invoice features to support our improving works.
※ If you like the app, then please give us a good rating as the driving force behind our continued development.
※ Since it is not easy conversation in the market review, if you have any suggestions or questions please mail to our mailbox directly. For market reviews, please just leave your rating and cheers, thanks again.
Use timesheet as a work time, work hour, working hours, time recorder, time tracker, work clock, time clock, punch clock, time keeper, time logger, time card, time management, worksheet, timetracker, timesheets or a easy solution for tracking time and invoice clients.
The easy way to automatically Track your mileage, digitally store receipts, and bulletproof your records against an IRS or Canada Revenue Agency audit. This app was built for small business owners and independent contractors.
+Automatic mileage tracking
With this feature your phone can now track all your business miles automatically. Taxbot senses when you are driving and then tracks your trip so you can classify them later with the proper business description.
-Easily track all your business mileage for tax purposes (You actually get a map of your trip!)
-Quickly record business expenses by category and snap pictures of your receipts so they can be digitally stored in the cloud.
-Print our AuditSafe reports at the end of the year to make tax preparation easy.
-Track multiple businesses and vehicles with the same account
-Get access to our exclusive online training library with tons of IRS secrets from North America’s #1 Tax expert, Sandy Botkin, CPA, ESQ & former IRS trainer.
If you have any questions or problems please call us at 855 -4-Taxbot (855-482-9268)
*Note: Because trip tracking uses the GPS in your phone we recommend plugging your phone in while driving to help with battery usage. When you are driving we use highly accurate GPS points so we can give you an actual map of your route and be accurate. While driving Taxbot will use battery equivalent to other navigation or GPS enabled apps. Continued use of GPS running in the background can dramatically decrease battery life.
Taxbot is the #1 rated expense tracking platform by Top10Reviews
IOS #1 Business Essentials, Best New Apps, IOS Main Banner, Best Travel & Expense Apps, 2 x Best Mobile App Award for UI Design, Top 5 Apps for Business by VC Post (2014), and #1 on the must have business apps list by DashLink, 2014.
EasyBiz is a personal finance tool crucial for tracking mileage reimbursements. It allows the user to track their mileage in seconds and export fully tax compliant mileage reimbursement reports with the tap of a button.
EasyBiz strips down mileage tracking to its utmost essentials. No more lengthy entries or data fields, just set a few basic vehicle settings and from there all you need to do is tap a button. Using GPS "pin drop" locations the app will calculate the most logical route between your "start" and "stop" saving you the battery drain of most GPS consistent ping apps.
You can adjust the level of GPS accuracy to save battery life based on the routes you take. For example highway travel needs minimal GPS pings to track location so you can lower the pings to boost battery life! In the city? or taking alternative routes? Adjust your GPS setting to higher pings to get the highest accuracy of mileage data.
+Metric System Compatibility
+Multi-Vehicle Expense Tracking (UNLIMITED)
+GPS Accuracy/ Battery Life Settings to Save Battery Life
+Standard Mileage Rates (Business, Moving, Charity, etc.)/ Tax Deduction Tracking
+Mileage, Gas, Return Graphs and Analytics for Month/Day
+ Simple Start/Stop Tracking and Export
+Automatic Data Backup (Google Drive) and CSV/Excel Format Export (UNLIMITED)
+Fully Tax Compliant Report Export (UNLIMITED)
+Automatic Data Calculation
+Standard/Actual Expense Compliant
We do not use any personal or location data on behalf of EasyBiz. The apps request to "Your Contacts" and "Your Location" is purely for syncing bookmarked business addresses from your contacts to speed up entry time & utilize Apple Map services. No information is collected or used for any reason beyond the functionality of the app.
please do not use this app while operating your vehicle, only when stopped and it is safe to do so.