Boxing is a sport that requires speed, power, footwork in stamina. This app will help you achieve it all and allow you to dominate boxing physically. After completing this program you will have a quicker jab and more power in your punches. Your feet will be faster and stamina greater. These are the same routines created by professional trainers and used by many amateur boxers around the world!
Boxing matches use either 2 or 3 minute rounds. The training simulate this by utilize high intensity interval training, which has you work hard for a bit and then take short breaks. This allows your body to get use to recovering faster - giving you maximum athletic ability in later rounds.
- Instructional coaching using video and voiceover
- Animated demonstrations with detailed descriptions
- Functionality to track workouts and exercises completed
- Multi-Level Beginner to Advanced Workouts
- Warm Ups, Cool Downs
- Tips, Secrets, Overview of the Workout
- Fitness, sports and recreational events in your city!
Fitivity’s trainers are some of the top athletic professionals in the world. Our staff includes sports and fitness trainers who work with professional athletes, fitness enthusiasts and people who have never exercised before. We understand training and are here to help you improve.
We receive emails everyday from our users who thank us for helping them successfully achieve their goals.
With this program you can accomplish your goals too!
Workout smart with Fitivity.
Fitivity introduces “Fitivity Events”
Discover fitness, sports or recreational events in selected U.S cities. Discover local pick-up games, road races, open gyms, group workouts, fitness classes, clinics, camps, leagues and more in your area!
Looking for the latest news in boxing?
Want to hear podcasts about the best pound for pound boxers, past and upcoming fights, round-by-round reviews, match-ups, stats, predictions, past and current champions, techniques, or anything boxing related?
Want to find out more about the greatest boxers of all time both past and current like Floyd Mayweather, Manny Pacquiao, Mike Tyson, Muhammad Ali, Julio Cesar Chavez, and many other boxers alike?
Searching for the latest and greatest boxing news from sources like: ESPN, HBO, Showtime, Fox Sports, BoxRec, Ring Magazine, Eastside Boxing, Bleacher Report, Max Boxing, etc?
Want to get the inside scoop from promotions companies like: Top Rank, Golden Boy Promotions, and Mayweather Promotions?
Want to watch boxing videos on the best knockouts of all time?
Looking for one an All-in-One boxing resource to view on your Android Phones?
Look no further. Boxing Hub is THE answer!
With Boxing Hub app you can:
- Get the latest in boxing news
- Listen to boxing podcasts from: In The Corner Boxing Radio, Boxing News Podcast, ESPN Heavy Hitting Boxing Podcast
- Find out about the best pound-for-pound boxers such as: Floyd Mayweather, Manny Pacquiao, Miguel Cotto, Wladimir Klitschko, Andre Ward, and many others.
- Check out many favorite boxing sites: ESPN Boxing, HBO Boxing, Showtime Boxing, Fox Sports, BoxRec, Bleacher Report Boxing, Ring Magazine, Eastside Boxing, Max Boxing, Boxing News 24, Bad Left Hook, TheMoneyTeam.com, Fightnews.com
- Get boxing rankings and stats
- Get the betting odds from Bovada
- Get boxing RSS feeds
- Get upcoming fight schedules
- Watch videos in boxing training, best knockouts, past fights, etc...
- Learn about boxing's greatest champions such as: Muhammad Ali, Joe Louis, Sugar Ray Robinson, Jack Dempsey, Sugar Ray Leonard, Julio Cesar Chavez, and many more.
- View HBO Boxing Facebook page
- Follow GoldenBoy's Twitter feed
... and SO MUCH more!
- Several Boxing Headline
- Boxing Schedule
- Boxing Rating
- Boxing Result
- Boxing Odds
- Boxing Blog/Articles
- Boxing Website: WBA, IBF
- Sharing by long-press NEWS items
- Search and play boxing video, including WBA, WBC, IBF..: This feature doesn't download video on devices. You need have Youtube player on device.
Enjoy Boxing news
No ads and additional functions in Pro version:
Train Hard Pro
You can manage your working and resting time list (add and delete time).
The application sounds:
- one gong at the start of the round.
- two gongs at the end of the round.
- five gongs at the end for the work.
Enjoy and train hard...
SHARING NOT WORKING I SUGGEST SCREENSHOTTING YOUR SCORECARDS.
Follow me on twitter for the latest scores and views;
Boxing is full of surprises when it comes to the judges' decision. You can now score every fight with the Boxing Scorecard App. It has been given the thumbs up by Antonio Tarver, Billy C, Elie Seckbach, Eddie Hearn, Lou Dibella, Nathan Cleverly, Paulie Malignaggi and many more fighters, writers and fans.
For Iphone use: BoxNation Scorecard
Create a unlimited amount of profiles for all your workouts.
In your profile you can specify how many rounds your would like to train, the duration of each round, the duration of the break between rounds ect.
-Create and save profiles specifying your work out.
-Keeps running in the background while you work out.
-Notifies user by sound, vibration and color change.
Muay Thai is a combat sport from the muay martial arts of Thailand that uses stand-up striking along with various clinching techniques.
Thai Boxing is the national sport of Thailand and is a martial art with origins in the ancient battlefield tactics of the Siamese (or Thai) army. It evolved from Krabi-Krabong, literally sword and baton, the hand-to-hand tactics of the Thai army. The early Muay Thai bouts pitted different companies within the Siamese army against each other with few rules and no weight divisions or time limits. They became quite popular and eventually were shown in stadium across the country. In the early 20th century, time limits, boxing gloves as well as a uniform set of rules were introduced. During the latter half of the 20th century Muay Thai was exported to many countries and is now practiced by hundreds of thousands of people all over the world.
Thai Boxing is an art form that utilizes all the bodies natural weapons to create a devastating fighting style, as competitive in the ring as it is effective in real self-defense. In Thai Boxing, hand techniques from Western Boxing are combined with elbows, knees and powerful kicking making it one of the most effective and respected kickboxing art in the world. Thai Boxing is renowned for its effectiveness, power, conditioning and simplicity.
- Muay Thai
- Rules & Regulations
- Kon Kae Mad
- Kon JuJom
- Kon Kae Khao
- Kon Kae Sok
- Kon Kae Thao
This is your one-stop boxing heavyweight championship directory that provides all the information you will ever need to know about boxing champion title holders. The boxing heavyweight championship Android application provides easy data navigation functionality, that allows every boxing fan to view every heavyweight championship boxer and their title organization affiliation within the past century. This Android application cuts through all the boxing confusion and delivers to the boxing fan a streamlined data account of every boxing heavyweight championship that was every awarded, stripped and vacated from every boxing organization during the past century. This application is a "must have" for every boxing fan!.The search feature is comprehensive and easy to use.
Application data includes:
-Boxers Title Win and Loss Date
-Boxers Title Organization
-Boxers Lost Reason
-Search by Boxer Last Name
-Search by Boxer First Title Win
-Search by First Universal Title
-Search by National Boxing Association (NBA) Title
-Search by New York State Athletic Commission (NYSAC) Title
-Search by World Boxing Association (WBA) Title
-Search by World Boxing Council (WBC) Title
-Search by International Boxing Federation (IBF) Title
-Search by World Boxing Organization (WBO) Title
The goal of boxing champions is to provide all boxers, boxing fans, organizations and affiliates with important information about the boxing heavyweight division.
All the news & videos about boxing in a single app.
We cover all main boxing news sources, and boxing YouTube channels to bring you a clean & effective summary to follow the sports you love !
* A boxing news summary covering stories from all sources ! Clean feed with no duplications. For each story - see all sources that covered it with a simple tap !
* Push notifications for Important news stories !
* Videos curated from Youtube channels - all about boxing.
* Customized news feed - choose your favorite topics or simply block the topics you don't want to see. Get your very own boxing news feed! Don't bother yourself with news that don't interest you!
* Built in read later - save interesting articles free and inside the app!
* collapsed mode. An efficient reading mode that will let you skim fast through the news, on the expense of visuals.
Loved it?? share it with your friends and rate us high !
Application languages are English-Italian-Spanish-French
For other languages (excluded Italian and English) if you find a better translation send me a mail you'll be mentioned.
Boxing Chrono is an advanced chronometer made for ring sport training such as Kick Boxing, Full Contact, K1, Muay Thai, MMA or Boxe.
This chrono is provided of 5 time sets:
Interval training presets:
-5-5 Used for 5 seconds or work
and 5 seconds of rest
-10-10 Used for 10 seconds or work
and 10 seconds of rest
-5-10-20 Used for 5 second of work
and 5 of rest than
10 seconds or work and
10 seconds of rest than
20 seconds or work and
10 seconds of rest
Into this modes you can only decide
how many MINUTES you want repeat the set.
DEFAULT VALUE is 10-10 set
repeated 2 minutes
- 2 Minutes is used for
kick boxing or full contact rounds
- 3 Minutes is used for
Low Kick, K-1 or Boxe rounds
Into this modes you can only set the
how many ROUNDS you want to do.
DEFAULT VALUE for round is 2.
- Customize time of work
- Customize time of rest
- Customize number of rounds
Into this mode DEFAULT VALUES are
0 minutes for WORK
0 minutes for REST
10 seconds for WORK
10 seconds for REST