• Purchase or earn points for voting, commenting, uploading, swiping
• Exchange points for increased views with "Boost"
• Find people and brands in your local area with geo-location based results
• Swipe to vote on content and subscribe to channels
• Match with other minds by mutually subscribing in order to chat
• Share status updates, photos and videos
• Reach 100% of your subscribers
• Curate a news feed
• Search for amazing media
• See what's trending in the world
• Share to your other social networks
• The world's first free and open-source social network mobile app
- Colorize your timeline/friends from Twitter
- Multiple twitter accounts support
- Scrollable widgets to display your twitter timeline on your home
- Lockscreen widget (Android 4.2+)
- Mute twitter users, word or applications
- Facebook timeline & posting
- Live Streaming in app
- Picture preview in timeline, large view of images with pinch to zoom
- Twitter geotagging
- Swipe scrolling
- Very customizable
- Internal browser
- Autocomplete twitter hashtags and username
- Share photo with Twitter, Twitpic, YFrog, Mobypicture, MyPict.me
- Bit.ly support for your URLs
- Inline twitter conversation
- Display replies to a tweet
- Display twitter profiles
- Pull to refresh
- a lot more!
Plume is a beautiful, highly customizable Twitter client, which will change the way you feel about Twitter!
Tired of the same old Twitter apps? Give Fenix a try and you won't go back!
✓ Don't miss any of your account activities. With support for real time updates, you can see who's retweeting, favoriting and following you.
✓ Clickable timeline links, because every tap count!
- Single click to open a user profile, search for an hashtag or open a web link
- Long press to access quick actions (to share, copy or tweet a link)
✓ Gorgeous conversations layout
✓ Beautiful images and videos preview, directly from your timeline
✓ Support for Twitter multiple images
✓ Support for multiple accounts
✓ Support for multiple drafts, because every word you type is precious!
✓ Swipe all the things! You can swipe through all the app sections, swipe to close a tweet or even swipe to compose a new tweet.
✓ Quick access to all your lists and saved searches
✓ Mute users, hashtags, Twitter clients or custom keywords
✓ Internal browser with Readability support
✓ TweetMarker support
✓ Choose from light, dark or true black themes
✓ Timeline and mentions widgets
✓ Customise the navigation of the app. Don't care about Direct Messages? You've never favorited a tweet? Just hide those sections and they won't steal precious screen space anymore. With Fenix you can even use one of your lists as your main timeline.
✓ And a lot more...
Join the Google+ community to get the latest news on Fenix: https://plus.google.com/communities/112511020902076533465
or follow us on Twitter: https://twitter.com/fenix_app
Beautiful themes, including a full Material Design experience, powerful features and highly customizable.
✓ True Push Notifications - Runs over 3G or WiFi for mentions, Direct Messages, when you get a new follower, when you are retweeted, etc. You don't even need the app open! We don't keep connections open to Twitter on your device, our push servers do all the hard work
✓ 32 Beautiful Material Design themes for Android Lollipop, 16 light, 16 dark
✓ Multiple Twitter photo support
✓ Clickable links in your timeline
✓ Animated Gif posting and viewing support
✓ Twitter video viewing support
✓ Android Wear support! View your timeline and reply directly to a notification. You can also send a new Tweet directly from your watch!
✓ Realtime streaming updates, total optional. Can even run in the background
✓ Beautiful Card UI and Drawer navigation
✓ Wonderful, rich, high-quality image previews, including beautiful parallax effect and swipe down to close
✓ Light, dark and hybrid themes, including translucent background and KitKat style transparent navigation
✓ Powerful theme builder, allowing you to create, download and share custom themes
✓ Multiple Twitter accounts
✓ Save as many draft tweets as you want
✓ Internal Web browser
✓ Mute users, hashtags, keywords and clients, with official Twitter mute user syncing and auto-expiry
✓ Clickable links in the timeline
✓ Search your own timelines
✓ Twitlonger support
✓ Tweetmarker timeline sync for Home, Mentions, Lists and Saved Searches
✓ Customizable navigation. Put whatever is important to you at the forefront
✓ Dashclock integration
✓ Timeline and mention widgets
✓ Parallax timeline effect
Help translate Tweetings into your language at http://ackuna.com/translate-/tweetings/
Follow us on Twitter https://twitter.com/tweetings
Join our community here to help beta test https://plus.google.com/communities/100591855518757310400
* Smooth and blazing fast timeline.
* Push notifications
* Tablet UI
* Multiple image upload and preview
* Streaming option for timelines and directs
* Background auto refresh
* TweetMarker sync
* TweetLonger links and posting feature
* Multiple image preview and navigation with swipe between images
* Muting option based on hashtags and keywords
* Pebble smartwatch support
* DashClock widget extension
- Your location: Used for attaching your location to tweets
- Phone calls and read phone status and identity: Used for checking your Play Store license.
Hootsuite is free for up to 3 social network accounts and has over 9 million users. It is the top app for Android to help you manage social media and track social media analytics.
Publish and schedule messages, monitor mentions and conversations about your brand, and track analytics - all from your Android device.
Hootsuite allows you to:
* Publish and share photos to all your social networks at once
* Manage multiple social network accounts on Facebook, Twitter and LinkedIn
* Schedule a post to Facebook or a tweet to Twitter to be sent at a later time or day
* AutoSchedule messages to automatically post them at the best time of day
* Check-in to Foursquare
* Monitor your brand on Twitter and Facebook
* Receive optional notifications for Twitter and Facebook updates when people mention your brand or talk about keywords you follow
* Shorten links with Ow.ly and track click-through stat report analytics
Hootsuite for Android complements your account on the Hootsuite web platform. You can easily add your social network accounts such as Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn and Foursquare to your Hootsuite account to get started.
Simple, efficient, and powerful, Hootsuite for Android allows you to:
* Tweet from multiple Twitter accounts or schedule tweets for Twitter accounts.
* Post to Facebook Profiles and Pages or schedule Facebook posts.
You can also post to LinkedIn, Foursquare, and more from virtually anywhere. Plus, you can easily manage campaigns & analytics, schedule updates, and even translate and publish messages to/from over 50 languages.
Get the top app to build your audience, manage Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn and Foursquare from anywhere and tie analytics back to your goals.
Sign up for Hootsuite for free: http://hootsuite.com
If you experience any issues or want to give us feedback, tweet to us @Hootsuite_Help. We're happy to help!
Questions or Feedback?
* Auto pager
* Post with photo upload
* Geo tagging
* Saved searches
* Recent hashtags
* Reply history
* Color label
* Managing twitter profile
* Trending topics
* Local trends
* Extending function by plug-in
* Uploading profile icon
* Report for spam
* Block user
* Image Preview
* Geotagging with map preview
* Tweet filtering(Mute)
* Multiple account support.
twicca is looking for supporters for the future development and maintenance. For more information, menu -> more -> twicca supporters.
* If you install to external storage, you might not be able to use some features.
* If widget is something wrong, please delete it and put new widget to home again.
* Please see https://dev.twitter.com/terms/display-requirements
“A must have for any Twitter user” – BuildMobile
“An incredibly savvy Twitter management app that’s packed with features” – Mobilewalla
"Check out Ubersocial – we’re convinced once you start using it you won’t go back to the Twitter client you were using before" - Nightmaircreative.com
"King of the mobile Twitter Apps" - Berryfix
− Inner Circle: Don’t miss Tweets from your BFFs
-- Create a "favorite users" list and save yourself hassle searching for their Tweets in your timeline.
-- Tired of hearing about a certain topic? Mute hashtags or users for a period of time. Like, forever.
− Menu Customization
-- For quick & easy access, add your most-used features to the UberMenu.
− Facebook and Gchat status Cross Posting
-- Connect your app to post Tweets to Facebook or edit your status on Gchat. One simple step.
− Multiple Accounts
-- Have a split personality? So do we. Seamlessly manage multiple social accounts all in one place.
− Conversation View
-- Stay atop the conversation better by seeing the previous Tweets and replies for a given chat; really know who's said what so far.
-- View rich media in real-time. Check out links, videos and images in your main timeline without having to leave the app.
− Pull & Shake-to-Refresh
-- We recognize the international gesture for “I want the latest and best NOW!” In other words, all you have to do to refresh your feed is pull on it or shake it.
-- UberSocial comes with color themes to enhance your Tweeting experience.
− Extra Services
-- Choose from the best services to upload photos, videos, shorten links, or send Tweets over 140 characters with TMI.me.
− The fun don’t stop
-- We offer even more great features, like customized notifications, location services, advanced search, edit profile, and of course the full Twitter functionality set (Tweet, ReTweet, Direct Message, @Mention, lists) and more!
UberSocial supports inline viewing of photos and videos from the following services: twitpic, mypict.me, yfrog, pic.gd, tweetphoto.com, lockerz, flickr, mobypicture, twitvid, twitgoo, twitsnap, imgur, instagram
UberSocial was previously known as Twidroyd.
For more info about UberSocial, check out http://www.ubersocial.com
* Multiple Twitter Accounts – Manage and easily post to multiple Twitter accounts
* Facebook – Simultaneously post to Twitter and Facebook
* Notifications – Get notified of new tweets, mentions, messages, or by specific user. Notifications are expandable and actionable on Android 4.1+
* Photo Effects – Add cool filters, effects and captions to photos, as you upload them
* Zip It – Zip annoying tweeters or keywords from your timeline without unfollowing
* Widgets – multiple widgets, including one that is scrollable and sizeable (Android 3.0+)!
* Themes – Twelve vibrant, colorful themes
* Smart Filter – Filter your timeline to look only at tweets with photos, links, videos, or hide retweets or replies
* Search Party – How Twitter search was meant to be! Lets you search just your own timeline, someone else’s, or all of Twitter.
* Smart Lists – The best way to use Twitter Lists, including robust list management and viewing tools
* My Stats – Up-to-the-minute tally of stats includes Most Retweeted, Most Mentioned, Most Favorited, & many more
* Photo previews – View previews and open photos from most image services, including Instagram
* Speak Tweets – Tap microphone on New Tweet screen to speak instead of typing
* Schedule Tweets – Compose a tweet and send later or send to Buffer
* Read Later – Save links to read/view later using Pocket, Instapaper, or Readability
* Streaming – Tweets are streaming in real-time when connect via WiFi
* Readability – View links in Readability mode for a mobile-optimized view
* Color Code Tweets –Color code your Tweets and mentions
* Long Tweets – Use Twitlonger to tweet over 140 characters
* Who to Follow – Suggests people to follow
What People are Saying:
“Nicely designed… Colorful but clean.” – CNET
“Contender for best Twitter app. 5/5 bars.” – Appolicious
“Excellent Twitter client.” – TUAW
“This is the best Twitter app I've found. Very easy to use and very beautiful.” – Che, TweetCaster User (v6.8)
Seesmic was acquired by Hootsuite in 2012, and since that time, we announced our plan to sunset the app as we focus development on Hootsuite’s native Android applications. We will now be removing support for the Seesmic app and retiring the app from the Google Play directory.
We encourage current Seesmic users to switch to Hootsuite’s Android app to find the most popular social media management features, including the ability to post to multiple Twitter and Facebook accounts, view your mentions and social interactions, and share rich media to your audiences.
Similar to Seesmic, Hootsuite helps you:
* Cross-post to multiple Twitter and Facebook profiles at the same time
* View mentions and conversation threads
* Manage your Twitter lists
* Search keywords, users, hashtags, and trending topics
* Receive notifications for new messages
* Add shortcuts to your phone’s home screen for quick access to commonly used features
Additional features in Hootsuite:
* Schedule your posts ahead of time
* Manage Facebook Groups and Events
* Post to more social networks like LinkedIn Profiles and FourSquare
* Track clicks on shared content
* Simplify your team’s workflow through Assignments
Latest Hootsuite features:
* Improved image sharing
* New options for automatically scheduling at the best time of day
* Notifications for actions within search streams
* Share your streams with team members
* Approve messages before they’re published
* Single sign-in options for Twitter, Facebook and Google+
Submit ideas for additional features to our Android Feedback Forum: http://ow.ly/z9Hcx
We understand that transition can be hard and we’re here to help! Hootsuite has 24/7 support teams standing by to help make your onboarding seamless. If you have any questions or experience any issues, tweet us @Hootsuite_Help.
Have any feature requests? Suggest or vote for your favourite features so we can take them into consideration for a future release: https://feedback.hootsuite.com/forums/40828-hootsuite-for-android
Simple, Dark, and a dash of elegance for your Twitter day-to-day pleasure.
Carbon is a Twitter client, but unlike other Twitter clients. All of your Twitter content on one screen. A screen that doesn't get you drilling down to many other screens to reach to what you want. Timelines, Lists, Favourites, Searches, Trends, Profiles, all there.
- Fresh new Design & Interface
- Brand new Timeline design & aesthetics
- Swipe-able Timeline, @Mentions, and Messages on Home.
- Quick Timeline, one Timeline for Searches, List, Favourites on your Home screen.
- Don't Disturb Mode
- Oxide Mode for Grayscale Timeline experience
- Power Scroll: Scroll/Swipe up or down using Two fingers to jump to top or bottom of Timelines
- Tweet Quick Actions
- Configuratie Tweet Font Sizes
- Retweets Timeline
- In-App Browser
- In-App YouTube Player
- Vine Previews & Playback
- Rich Timelines with full inline images and videos
- Rich and elegant style for User Profiles
- Rich Conversation View
- Threaded Direct Messages
- Background updates with quick actions for Jelly Bean, per account
- Username Autocomplete
- Mutes/Filters for Hashtags, Users, and Keywords
- People Search
- Obviously Multi-account with simultaneous accounts tweets
- Profile Editor
Try Falcon Pro 3 for FREE with the public Twitter Demo Lists.
In-app purchase required for each Twitter account connected.
Falcon Pro 3 is the best way to consume Twitter on your Android device.
* SMART *
Shows relevant interactions on the side panel, with a smart automatic refresh system.
* COLUMN BASED *
Column base navigation. Anything from your Timeline to a Search to a specific user can be added as a column.
* FAST *
Modern caching technology to deliver instant tweets.
* SMOOTH *
Buttery Scrolling and Animations. Optimized for Android 5.0 Lollipop.
* BEAUTIFUL *
Elegant, Polished, Dark Material design.
Once you've tried Falcon Pro 3, you will never go back.
## If you have some trouble with purchasing, remove and reinstall.
# This is not standalone twitter app.
# Works best with "Twitter for android."
- Image, video preview for known urls.
- Text preview for long tweet.
- Old style RT
- Reply to all
- Save image
- Set wallpaper
Wrapped in a beautiful, clean interface, Echofon for Android packs a punch, featuring gorgeous desktop widget, instant notifications, light and dark color themes and more – all the Twitter features you need to bring order to your busy social media life.
* Full-featured dashboard widgets
* Sync between all your Echofon apps on Android or iOS devices so you never read a Tweet, @Mention or Direct Message twice
* Mute Users
* Background notifications alert you of new Direct Messages and @Mentions
* Easily manage multiple Twitter accounts
* Choose from light or battery-saving dark color themes
* View threaded conversations all in one place to easily keep track of who said what
* Full set of Twitter functionality: Tweet, Retweet, Direct Message, @Mention, lists
* Offers photo previews right in your Twitter timeline
* Gap detection
* In-app browser/in-app picture viewer
Because of Twitter's token policy, you can't register accounts on this app any more.
If you want to use Janetter, try Pro version.
The popular Windows and Mac Twitter client "Janetter" has arrived on Android!
Application designed for your everyday use, and perfectly suited to your needs.
Start the Janetter experience right now.
- Quickly cycle through bookmarked Timelines with a swipe
- Update all bookmarked Timelines at once
- Multi-account compatible, no need to switch accounts to check for new tweets
- Compatible with Timeline displays like lists and searches
- Send replies or add to favorites from the icons displayed when you tap a tweet
- Allows you to assign the tap and hold actions on tweets to your preferred functions
- Display thumbnails for the tweets with photos
- Hide tweets with particular keywords, from particular users or from particular apps using Mute
◆The differences between the Pro version and Free version
- Banner ads at the top of Timeline (Free version: Yes, Pro version: No)
- Account registration limit (Free version: up to 3 accounts, Pro version: up to 7 accounts)
◆How can I make comments or suggestions?
Please feel free to Tweet to @Janetter_jp with your comments, or suggestions for improvement.
Twitter : @Janetter_jp
Mail : email@example.com
If so, prepare yourself for a gorging of Twitter fuelled, Ice Cream Sandwich inspired goodness!
Some notable features of Tweet Lanes:
✓ The native Android ICS styling has been shamelessly applied to Tweet Lanes, which makes for the most beautiful Twitter client available on Android.
✓ Designed and engineered to adhere strictly to the Android Design guidelines.
✓ Fully embraces the Android swipe controls.
✓ VolScroll™ - Use the hardware volume buttons to quickly navigate your feed. Very handy on larger phones such as the Galaxy Nexus and Galaxy S3!
✓ Interact with multiple tweets at the same time using multiple selection. Very handy for replying to multiple people in a single tweet or blocking spammers.
✓ Multiple account support.
✓ Automatically preview images and videos in your feed.
✓ Get ready for a new means of tweeting. There's no 'New Tweet' button here. Instead, the ever present Context Tweet Box will serve all your tweet-creation needs.
✓ The Twitter client Android power-tweeters have been craving.
✓ 100% open source on GitHub!
It does so through a unique hierarchical interface which intelligently activates app categories taking into account your daily routine and places visited.
The more you use 9 Cards, the better it is at identifying your usage patterns improving how your apps are organized. 9 Cards can anticipate which apps you're more likely to want to use at home, work, or during your commute. 9 Cards will also provide accurate recommendations based on your usage patterns.
9 Cards is made exclusively for Android.
★ Organize your Apps
9 Cards does the bulk of the work for you, organizing your apps into collections. Get quick and easy access to the apps you need most. You no longer need to waste precious time looking for that app.
★ Adapts to your day
Mobile usage changes depending on the time of day or where you are. Using different apps at work, home, when you are relaxing at night etc.. 9 Cards adapts with you and launches the apps you want, when you want them.
★ Discover new Apps
How many times have you been asked ... "Hey, what are the apps that you use for photography?" With 9 Cards you can share and discover app collections created by the community. Your favorite games, the best apps of 2014, etc.. Become an expert or follow someone that is!
★ Non intrusive
9 Cards acts as an overlay launcher that can coexist with your existing launcher providing an extra layer of organization. Simply trigger 9 Cards by sliding up from the bottom of your screen or with a slide gesture that can be customized to appear from anywhere in your home screen
Customize and make 9 Cards your own and share it with the community. You can discover new themes, modify someone else’s, or create your own.
Visit http://9cards.io to learn more.
GeekWire is an independent technology news site and online community based in Seattle, Wash. — covering the people, companies and innovations emerging from the Pacific Northwest and impacting the world.
The site was founded in March 2011 by John Cook and Todd Bishop, in partnership with startup veteran and investor Jonathan Sposato.
The new GeekWire mobile app puts their collective effort in the palm of your hand, giving you access to all the latest news stories right on your iPhone.
You can view various examples submitted by community developers. Each example lists the level of difficulty with both Scala and Android. It also includes the minimum Android API level required to run the sample.
Contribute to the project by adding your own examples! All of the information you need to get started can be found in the projects readme at https://github.com/47deg/scala-android/blob/master/README.md
This project is handcrafted by 47 Degrees and written entirely in Scala on Android.
This is just a simple demo for the Open Source SwipeListView Android Library by 47 Degrees. Find all source, documentation and packaged downloads at GitHub. Cheers!
★ After copying text to the clipboard, Translate Bubble will automatically translate the text -- allowing you to continue using your current application instead of wasting your precious time switching to the web or another application for a translation.
★ Translate Bubble gives you the option to disable the automatic translation service for 30 minutes or indefinitely by simply dragging the bubble to one of those options.
★ Use with Android Wear. Have a Android Wear watch? Enable and your translations will appear directly on your wrist!
Translate Bubble is an open source project written in Scala by the team at 47 Degrees. If you want to tinker with the source code or contribute any great new features, please visit the GitHub page at: https://github.com/47deg/translate-bubble-android