Also it can be used as a Root checker (application does not need Root access, except if you will not use light of buttons as reminder)
Some cheap phones, like Fly, has no LED indication of missed calls or SMS, this application most useful for such devices.
Join the chomp revolution now at 10+ million strong!!!!
Loads of cool features like 800+ emoji's, passcode app lock, message lock, heaps of privacy options, scheduled SMS sender (e.g reminders, birthday wishes), stop a text while sending, backup, blacklisting / SMS blocker (e.g. block ex-friend, spam), signatures, text snippets, quick reply popup (on lock screen!), better MMS and GROUP messaging and much more...
Plus heaps of theming options for notification icons, LED notification colors, ringtones, vibrate patterns, colors, font types, font sizes and background wallpapers. Create your own unique look, give it some bling!
Give chomp SMS a try today! It's pretty damn neat ...
Looking for a messaging app that's a little more lightweight (less features), but lightning fast? Give Textra SMS a try.
★★★★★ Mark in April 2014
Handcent SMS and GO SMS Pro are just over complicated, bloatware and sloooow. chomp SMS is easier to use, it's way faster and it's pretty cool. Group Messaging rocks with my iPhone friends!!!
★★★★★ Andrew in April 2014
Tried a few messaging apps out there, but none compares to chomp SMS. It's just faster and easier to use than the rest! Highly recommended. Using it on an LG Optimus Black with Android ICS. Yeh works with KitKat.
★★★★★ Jenny in April 2014
Love it Switched from GoSMS and chomp doesn't disappoint! A lot easier and smoother to customize than the other ones. Love it.
Ringo is a fun and powerful way to customize sms ringtones for each of your contacts. Simply pick your friends inside Ringo and pick a ringtone or SMS tone - you'll know instantly who is texting or calling you!
For further features - including caller announcing and SMS announce, check out Ringo Pro which lets you use any music as an MP3 ringtone or SMS tone, SMS nag - even set different tones, lights and vibrates for each contact!
If you are using Ringo with GO SMS Pro or Handcent, note that these apps can disable the SMS notifications for all other apps, including Ringo, which stops Ringo working. You can fix this in their settings.
In GO SMS Pro, tap Menu / Settings / Advanced tab / Notification Settings, and uncheck Notifications. Then go to Receive Settings and un-check 'Disable other message notification'.
In Handcent, Tap Menu / Settings / Application Settings.
Tap 'Default Messaging Application', and choose Disable.
Then turn on 'Lower priority'.
How it works:
- When you get a text message, this app will wait 5 minutes (or whatever value you set in the Reminder Frequency setting).
- If the text message is still unread it will play your default notification vibration and vibration sound to notify you again that you have an unread text message
- This will repeat every 5 minutes (or value set in reminder frequency) until 60 minutes have passed since the last text received (or the value you set in the Reminder Duration setting).
- The reminder notification will automatically go away at the next reminder frequency after you have read the text message.
- Quiet Times: You can set a time of day where you will not be notified. For example, you may not want to be reminded between 10pm and 6am when you are sleeping.
- Reminder Sound: You can choose your notification sound.
- send SMS to caller.
- redial now.
- schedule a call to later (10, 15, 30 mins, 1 hour, or custom date and time).
- create custom task to user calendar.
When it is helpful? For example, when you can't answer immediately for the call (on conference, in noisy environment) - you reject it and send SMS to caller or add the reminder to callback later just in single click.
Or after finishing the call you can add the reminder and notes about the call to your calendar just in single click.
Small tip: application is being automatically hidden after 5 seconds of inactivity. If you need display it back follow simple scenario:
- press "Home" for couple seconds to display last used tasks
- choose "Callback Assistant"
- Application starts with information of last call again.
Please let us know to support e-mail what language you would see added to a list of supported and/or if you can help with localization or testing of localization.
With this app, you can view the main functions of your favorite smartphone calendar app on your SmartWatch display. When a calendar notification comes in, a gentle vibrating alert will let you know.
To use this app extension, you must have Smart Connect and the dedicated Sony app for your smart accessory installed on your Android smartphone or tablet.
Note: When you have installed this app, it will be activated automatically in your smart accessory. It will not appear in your application screen or home screen. Open the application settings via Smart Connect or via the phone or tablet status bar.
Works with: SmartWatch MN2, SmartWatch 2 SW2, Smart Wireless Headset pro MW1, Stereo Bluetooth® Headset SBH50, Smart Bluetooth® Handset SBH52.
If you want to find more apps or app extensions for smart accessories from Sony, use ‘smart extension’ and ‘Sony’ in your search. If you want to develop apps or app extensions for innovative Sony accessories, go to www.sonymobile.com/developer.
Android apps and app extensions by Sony are designed to work with Android smartphones and tablets. However, some manufacturers may have set compatibility limitations in their devices resulting in decreased functionality.
LiveWare™ extension for SmartWatch
LiveWare™ extension for Smart Wireless Headset pro
LiveWare™ extension for Stereo Bluetooth Headset SBH50
Smart Connect extension for Notification API
Smart Connect extension for SmartWatch 2
a little more organization in their busy schedule.
- Quick creation of callback reminder after each phone call
- After-call window provides options for quickly creating a reminder, call note, or calendar event.
- Reminder notes shown on call screen during calls with that specific contact
- Create call reminder from call log
- Option for automatic creation of call reminder for all calls or missed calls only
- Auto-complete text box for selecting contact during reminder creation, just start typing and results are filtered based on what you type
- Add repeating alerts to each reminder
- Add reminder to device calendar
- Choose different ringtone for each reminder
- General purpose reminders for any occasion (meetings, grocery, laundry, etc.)
- Add repeating alerts to each reminder
- Add reminder to device calendar
- Choose different ringtone for each reminder
- Schedule SMS messages to be sent automatically
- Add confirmation prompt at scheduled time of sending or choose to have SMS sent automatically without user intervention.
- Schedule repeating SMS reminders
- Create call notes for any contact that will be displayed on call screen during all calls with that contact
- Full customization of call note text, background, etc.
- Option for persistent notifications that require user intervention before dismissing
- Choose how long reminders remain in database after expiration
- Option for 24-hour time format
- Calendar Integration (Android 4.0+)
- Multiple font options
- New features coming!
The application notify you of missed calls and unread SMS / MMS.
Useful on phones without an LED indicator.
★ Support profiles.
★ Remind by: sound, vibration, turning screen on, camera flash (not all devices are supported), LED indicator.
★ Remind about: missed call, unread sms and mms messages.
★ Notifications for 3rd party applications: WhatsApp, Viber, Line, Skype, Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Vkontakte, ... (only in Premium version).
★ Contact filter - allow to start notification only for defined contacts (only in Premium version).
★ Night mode.
★ Customizable notification schedule: order of notifications, repeat interval and repeats count.
★ You can set different reminders for missed calls and unread messages.
★ Option to disable sound when you set your phone in silent mode.
★ Option to ignore accidental (short) calls.
★ Does not disturb during a call.
★ And more ...
★ No advertising.
★ Safe (no internet permission, no root access).
★ Compact size.
★ Low memory consumption.
* 中文 - 简体
* 中文 - 繁體
* You can add/update translation here http://goo.gl/W0QHv
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ) (Full list here http://goo.gl/vA8z8):
Q) How to make different notifications for missed calls and unread SMS messages?
A)- Duplicate profile (long tap on the desired profile - click the "Duplicate"),
- In one profile set remind only about Calls,
- In copy - set remind only about unread SMS messages,
- Adjust these two profiles as you wish.
Support forum: http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?p=38143514
IF YOU FIND A BUG OR OTHER ISSUE, PLEASE DO NOT HURRY TO GIVE LOW RATE, PLEASE EMAIL ME AND I WILL TRY TO FIX IT.
Keywords: missed call, missed message, miss call alert, miss call reminder, sms reminder, notification, profile, flash notify, flash alerts, led indicator
Let's face it, the stock Android Messaging app really sucks! So time to try something new, but it has to be pretty special, right? It's here, it's called Textra and it's a seriously beautiful way to text.
Includes a bunch of great features like 800+ emoji's, animated GIFs, animated emoji's, dark mode themes, cool quick reply popup, better MMS and GROUP messaging. Plus 'oh so easy' default or per contact customization for bubble colors, delivery reports, signatures and notifications (icon color, led color, sound, vibrate pattern, privacy, popup or simply turn off notifications, great for muting group conversations!).
It's pretty bloody special; try it, tell your friends, shout from the treetops, but most of all enjoy it!
Simple. Beautiful. Fast.
Please follow us on Twitter, Facebook and Google+
DUAL-SIM: Sorry we don't yet support these phones.
★★★★★ Dan in April 2014
The VERY best FREE messaging replacement for the stock app on the galaxy S4. SMS is fast, and group chat MMS works perfectly as well. I am on Sprint (which supports MMS over WiFi) and Textra is the ONLY third-party messaging app that works with MMS on WiFi!!!!!! Plus it's FREE, no ads. BUT you MUST uninstall other SMS apps first, as they can interfere with Textra. After I did that it was PERFECT.
NICE! Now works on KitKat - no more hangouts for me! they added Font Size too, nice.
★★★★★ Chase in April 2014
Simple. Beautiful. Fast. Even the dev's know their app is just that good plus it's free. Bar none, this is the best SMS/MMS replacement app I've ever used. As soon as I launched it the first time, I fell in love. Upon launch, Textra sets up all the technical stuff automatically in mere seconds. And boy, the speed doesn't stop there. I have about 60,000 texts. With my stock app, I'd have to sit there and wait forever for various hiccups and loading and blah blah blah... I've tried every other SMS replacement app I could find. Textra is the only one that handles all of them without skipping a beat. It also lets you customize settings for each contact. Bubble color, icon color, notification sound, vibrate pattern, LED color... everything I want. And it just works. I don't have to fight the app. The only issue I had was getting my MMS messages to work, but I emailed the dev's, and within TEN MINUTES they responded. Within one night, we had about 18 or so emails back and forth, and by the end of it, they had pushed out a new version of the app (1.27) and my issue was magically fixed! I have never experienced such great support for an app before. I was blown away. I look forward to all the love and care this app will receive! Do yourself a favor and get Textra now!
★★★★★ Andrew in April 2014
Excellent free alternative to stock messaging. The program just works. You can set notifications, bubble colors and even delivery reports *per contact*. It's great with Google Keyboard, love it. Emoji's work perfectly with iPhone friends as does the group messaging. HIGHLY RECOMMENDED!
★★★★★ Christian in April 2014
This app is smooth and does the important functional things perfectly. It's not bloated like Go SMS and Handcent. Works great with iPhone friends for group messaging and emoji's very NICE! Also splits messages for CDMA networks as well. The timestamp feature per bubble (drag left) is SOOO slick. Great work! Good for those with limited eyesight too, as you can make the font size much bigger.
Textra is a seriously beautiful, feature rich SMS and MMS replacement app.
You can group chat easily, send and receive photos quickly, and switch between chats with a single touch. Hello is a streamlined way to text: no inbox, no clutter, no ads. Just you and your conversations.
Hello replaces your default SMS app by creating a deep integration with your phone that makes tabbed texting a seamless experience.
We're constantly working to make hello better -- try it and tell us what you think!
Engadget: "My favorite texting app so far."
Cult of Android: "Hello SMS may be the best SMS app ever developed."
Lifehacker: "A beautiful app with a unique tabs-based interface. It's gorgeous and minimalistic."
- Count the SMS sent statistics
- Count the MMS sent statistics
- Pie chart shows the sent message percentage
- Count the GO Share sent statistics
- Count the GO Chat sent statistics (can distinguish text and multimedia messages)
- Support counter settings
- Support Limit reminder, tell your the current combo situation
How to download and install the message counter plug-in?
- Click the icon in the GO SMS Pro Application Center and follow the tips to download and install.
** Tips **
Message counter need to be installed with GO SMS Pro v4.31 or the latest version, if your haven't installed or the version is too old, we suggest you to dowload or update your GO SMS Pro main program.
** Related website **
- Download the newest GO SMS Pro: 1.Search “GO SMS Pro” in google market; 2.https://market.android.com/details?id=com.jb.gosms
- Visit our Blog: http://gosms.goforandroid.com
- Visit our official website: http://www.goforandroid.com
- Email to us: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Visit our facebook profile: http://www.facebook.com/apps/application.php?id=178919808825035
Thank you for your support very much.
Write SMS by voice provides you the powerful and easy in use system to write your SMS by voice.
This application flexibly configured to your needs and has the most complete functionality.
- Create SMS by voice and comfortably edit them
- Dictionary parsing (just say “comma” and app will replace it to “,”)
- You can edit dictionary parsing
- You can choose contact or tell the receiver's number by voice
- Loop recognition
- Careful recognition provide you to choose several variants of recognized text
- Undo the last recognition function
- Quick smiles panel
- Simple SMS traffic mode (control your inbox and outbox messages)
- You can reply to any incoming message in 2 clicks
- Message length counter
- Comfortable customizable notifications
- Confirm sending option
- Not only SMS (send your message with e-mail, Bluetooth, Facebook and other apps)
- Very quick and useful
- Nice design
- More than 70 recognition languages and you can switch them very quickly
- Localized to: English, German, French, Spanish, Italian, Russian and Polish.
Attention! This application need Internet access for voice recognition.
- Display text messages on top of all apps
- Reply to texts instantly
- Swipe through multiple text messages
- Real-time updating texts
- Display text message after unlocking
- Turn on/off SMS popup
- Customize the popup duration
- Customize the popup color
Leave your comments and concerns in the Facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/pages/Floating-Texts/181036205417752
With the latest version 1.4.0 it is possible to set your carriers billing cycle and count SMS for your current cycle!
Counts duplicate SMS, and also overlong SMS. Saves the count of the SMS, so it is safe to delete SMS _AFTER_ counting.
Note: Works only with the build-in android sms app!
- Block calls and texts* from one person, an area code or the entire world
- Stop telemarketers and debt collectors before they waste your time
- Automatically intercept calls and texts from private/unknown numbers
- Report spam calls, SMS, and MMS to warn other users
- Reverse lookup mobile and landline numbers
*** PCMag 100 Best Android Apps ***
*** New York Times: “Mr. Number is one of the most popular” ***
*** Appy Award - Best Communications App ***
Block calls and texts from one number or the world
Mr. Number is the most powerful call blocker and text blocker on the market. Block calls and texts* from a person, a business, a prefix, or the world. Pick up and hang up on some callers and send others to voicemail - you decide. Keep the content of blocked texts or trash them. Browse comments from other users when you get a spam call or text. Add ‘Suspected Spam’ to your blocklist and Mr. Number blocks them all automatically.
(*Text blocking not available on Android 4.4/KitKat)
Reverse Lookup gives you more info about who’s calling
Reverse Lookup numbers that have called or texted you. The first 20 Lookups are free; additional Lookups can be purchased through the app (20 for 99 cents).
Follow us on Twitter: @mrnumber
- Elegant popup window on incoming SMS/message. Android ICS like theme for all users.
- Mark as read, delete, reply directly from the sms popup.
- Reply directly from SMS Popup using quick reply option.
- Use 5 themes for SMS Popup - Black, White, Aero Blue, Pink and Blue to enhance your experience with SMS.
- Customizable settings for individual contacts.
- Popup shows contact name, contact number, time, sms content, contact picture.
- Use your own or provided preset SMS for even quicker reply.
- Contact option on sms popup like call, messaging etc.
- Customize sms popup notification by setting vibration pattern or particular ringtone.
- A better status bar notification.
- Group notification on android status bar.
- Unread SMS count with contact name/number on android status bar.
- Option to show SMS popup over lockscreen
- Reminder for unread messages - Choose reminder frequency, no. of reminders, reminder type (vibrate, ring or both)
- Privacy Mode: Hide message text and sender's detail from the popup and notification.
- Option to change message text size in popup - Small, Normal, Large, XLarge.
Note:- Please disable android default messaging sms notification. Go to android messaging app, then press Menu key, choose Settings and uncheck Notifications option.
More from developer
Didn't wear contacts today? forEyes keeps track of that too and adjusts the expiration date for your lenses.
Add the forEyes widget to your home screen for a quick glance view of how many days your contacts have left.
Note to users asking for independent eye tracking: We too want this feature. But we also want it to be done correctly. We are currently working on ways to implement this while keeping the interface clean and simple to use. We hope to release an update with this feature very soon.
You choose how often you would like to be reminded, what sound should play and if the phone should vibrate. You can even choose for SMSReminder Pro to display a message on the screen of the device.
*NEW FEATURE: Text-To-Speech! Let your phone tell you who called or sent a text message!
*NEW FEATURE: Turn off reminders while the phone is plugged in - Great for while you're sleeping
*Be reminded of SMS text messages and or Missed phone calls.
*Be reminded once, or multiple times.
*Choose any notification sound on your phone.
*Override Silence so you don't miss an important message or call.
*Choose from different vibration settings.
*Display a message count on screen.
**Uninstall SMSReminder Lite before installing SMSReminder Pro**
Please feel free to send us an email with any problems you may encounter with this app or features you would like to see. We are very excited to further develop this app and would love to hear from you. email@example.com
Upon installation, touch the app icon and within seconds you will be informed on the current status of the show. IITFAAA (pronounced Eat-Fuhhh!) will do intense calculations and complex mathematical algorithms to determine if All About Android is currently live on the TWiT.tv network.
No longer will you need to constantly worry if you are missing another thrilling and exciting episode with your favorite All-Star cast.
Coming soon to GooglePlay: "Is My Phone On?"
*This app is in no way affiliated with TWiT or any of its entities.
NightBright allows you to slide through colors and adjust the brightness of each colors. NightBright also includes a strobe feature great for emergencies or concerts!
You can also manage settings, such as when your device's screen should turn off to conserve battery life.
Pick4Me comes preloaded with over 15 categories and over 150 decisions, but it doesn't stop there. You can enter your own and allow the app to pick what you should choose.
Whether you're trying to decide what type of movie to watch to what color you should paint your bedroom to what type of pet you want Pick4Me will help save hours of uncertainty.
Pick4Me is for entertainment purposes only and should not be used when making life altering decisions.