Retrouvez de nombreuses interviews de professionnels RH, des vidéos, des tribunes d’experts, des comptes rendus de conférences et d’enquêtes sur les RH.
Focus RH est le site leader d’information sur les ressources humaines. Il existe depuis 2003.
This mobile app allows you to:
* View schedules, explore sessions, and connect with other attendees.
* Create your own personal schedule/agenda and access location and speaker information.
* Access maps and discover local places.
* Check-in to sessions, meetings, keynotes, and exhibitor/sponsor booths.
* View an entire feed of the event activity, including attendee check-ins, photos, and more.
* Earn points, badges, and prizes for being active on the app and at the event.
* Expand your professional network and have fun!
Features of this app:
* Update - a quick way to share photos, comments, where you are, and which session you’re attending.
* Activity - keep your finger on the pulse of the event. See what people are doing, view photos from the event, find trending sessions and topics, and “like” and comment on other attendee check-ins.
* Agenda - view the full agenda and related information (session time, room number, speaker info, etc.) – always kept current so you get the latest information and updates.
* Attendees - see who’s at the event, and connect with them on the app.
* Exhibitors - find exhibitors/sponsors, check-in to leave comments andfeedback
* Profile - your official app profile, highlighting your name, profile photo, title, and company.
* Leaderboard - see who has the most points at the conference and climb your way to the top with check-ins.
Remember, as you use the app, you'll earn points and badges for participation.
Enjoy the app and being part of McAfee’s FOCUS 13.
A car has her own character, and like everyone does, you'd rather think your car as a real person, perhaps your best buddy? TalkyCar enables your car to speak her mind in human languages. With comprehensive built-in straight line and corner A.I., whenever there is any interesting performance result (e.g. 0-60mph, hard cornering, distinctive acceleration/braking G force and lot more) coming out of the engine or any driving event (e.g. drifting, poor revs management during intensive driving, engine cold start etc.) might be of your interest, TalkyCar will speak out to let you know what is going on with exact numbers in real-time. TalkyCar could even tell jokes when you are bored with traffic.
Eyes-free and hands-free
TalkyCar is both eyes-free and hands-free. The application is highly automated based on voice interaction. So distraction to the driver is absolutely minimized, which is our number one design principle since the building of TalkyCar from day one. We want you to know these interesting numbers of your car right at the time when you are pushing towards your car’s limit without putting you in any kind of unsafe driving circumstances.
No drills, no suction cups and no wires
Not like many other applications, with TalkyCar, you don’t have to dock your phone somewhere in your car to get it to work. As long as TalkyCar is running on your phone, you can leave it in your pocket or anywhere and even pick up phone calls without stopping functioning. It is absolutely hassle free during the entire installment and usage.
We’re always happy to get your feedback and answer any questions at: firstname.lastname@example.org
This application is built by car enthusiasts for car enthusiasts. Please do let us have your thoughts, so we could make the application better and your driving experience better.
(for bug, plz specify your phone model, firmware version, car model and OBD adapter model)
Join fans' community on Google Plus:
Follow us on Twitter:
Compatible vehicle makes: Infiniti, Lexus, Acura, Ford, GM, Vauxhall, Opel, Chrysler, Mercedes, Volkswagen, Audi, Jaguar, Citroen, Peugoet, Skoda, Kia, Mazda, Lexus, Daewoo, Renault, Mitsubishi, Nissan, Honda, Hyundai, BMW, Toyota, Seat, Dodge, Jeep, Pontiac, Subaru, Scion and many more vehicle makes, European, US, Far East, etc.
An obd / obd2 / eobd / ELM 327 Bluetooth adapter. e.g. Scantool.net adapter, the OBDKey, and PLX Devices, OBDLink.
obd / obd2 / ELM327 adaptor links:
PLX Kiwi: http://plxdevices.com/product_info.php?id=GSSTBLUETOOTH
Scantool.net adapter: http://www.scantool.net/scan-tools/smart-phone/obdlink-bluetooth.html
cheap adapters on amazon: http://www.amazon.com/s/ref=nb_sb_noss?url=search-alias%3Daps&field-keywords=elm327&rh=i%3Aaps%2Ck%3Aelm327
cheap adapters on ebay: http://www.ebay.com/sch/i.html?_odkw=obd&_osacat=0&_from=R40&_trksid=p2045573.m570.l1313.TR0.TRC0&_nkw=elm327&_sacat=0
More from developer
To participate in discussions, you must register here: (FREE) http://www.android.net/forum/register.php