FossilMe is the first Social Network available in the world to catalog, classify and share your fossils.
Through FossilMe you can exchange fossils with other registered users in the community in a private, simple and personalized way.
Based on the International Commission on Stratigraphy, the tool has a geology database with more than 25,000 taxonomic records at the gender level.
What more could you ask for?
Download FossilMe and create your own collection!
You can always carry it in your pocket.
What can you do with FossilMe?
- Manage your own collection of fossils (up to 50 fossils in the free version)
- Check your friends' collections - Add a photo to each of your fossils
- Include the geology of your fossils
- Indicate the taxonomy of your fossils
- Add your private sites and link them to the fossils of your collection (sites are not visible to other users)
- Geopositioning your fossils and sites privately (the location of your fossils will always remain private)
- Display your fossils on a private map
- Request help in the FossilMe community to identify fossils
- Share your collection with the FossilMe community
- Market for fossil exchange and sale
- Synchronizing data in the cloud: your data will never be lost, automatic backup of your entire collection
- Multi Device Synchronization: Manage your collection on multiple devices automatically
- Total privacy in terms of locations and sites of your fossils
Premium users can also:
- Add unlimited numbers of fossils
- Add up to 6 photos for each fossil or site
- Private fossils: add fossils to your collection that will not be visible to anyone
- Offline mode: manage your collection without an internet connection, you can add new fossils, sites, photos and geolocate all this content
All users are assured of the privacy of their sites, location of fossils and sensitive personal data. In addition, premium users can add their fossils completely privately so that no other users can see them. FossilMe guarantees that all data provided is stored in a database that follows security levels according to the current official standard.