PhotoDirector puts a powerful set of photo editing tool in the palm of your hand. You can quickly edit images on your device, and share them on Facebook, Flickr and more. You can remove an unwanted person or object from your photo, adjust saturation, tweak the tone, apply one-click photo presets, or even add HDR effects, to create vivid, beautiful images on the go. Anyone can achieve outstanding, DSLR-like results in a matter of seconds with PhotoDirector.
◆◇◆Now available on Android Phones & Tablets!◆◇◆
All the features you need to edit on the go:
Powerful yet Easy Photo Editing Tools
◆ Quickly Correct White Balance for improved color accuracy
◆ Easily Adjust Tone with Brightness, Darkness, Exposure and Contrast sliders
◆ Fine tune Saturation for the most vivid image possible
Smart Object Removal
◆ Remove unwanted objects from your photo with ease
Easy to Add HDR, Preset Effects & Overlays
✩ Add and adjust HDR effects to create dramatic sceneries, and landscapes
✩ Instantly choose from over 40 Preset Effects including Lomo, Artistic, HDR effects and Vignette, to give your image the mood you desire
✩ Apply creative light leak effects with adjustable, one-click Overlays.
Skin Smoother Enhances Portraits
◆ Easily touch up portraits on the move with the accurate Skin Smoothing tool.
Finish your photo with Frames
✩ Select one of 15+ picture frames to add to your final image, to give it that finishing touch.
Edit and Share Immediately
◆ Shoot directly into the app with your camera, or edit images from your gallery.- After you have created the image you want with PhotoDirector’s powerful tools, share it right away with your friends, family and followers on Facebook, Twitter, Flickr and more.
In-app Purchase Available for Upgrade to Full Version
◆ Enables unlimited Object Removal
◆ Save images in Premium Quality 2560*1920 resolution
◆ Remove in-app ads
◆◇◆ Minimum System Requirements ◆◇◆
✩ Android 4.1 and above
✩ 1GHz processor
✩ 768MB RAM
✩ 480x640 screen resolution
✩ ARM CPU, Tegra 3 and above
◆◇◆ Supports JPEG / PNG image format only ◆◇◆
CyberLink would love to hear your suggestions & feedback! Please continue to send questions, suggestions and ideas to PhotoDirector_AppSupport@cyberlink.com
Visit us: http://www.cyberlink.com/stat/product/CyberLink_app/PhotoDirector-mobile/enu/PhotoDirector-mobile.jsp
Like us: https://www.facebook.com/cyberlink
This is one of the effective fashions to turn boring photos into stunning bokeh art.
The app offers a wide range of gorgeous blur effects that can be directly adapted to your photos.
Different styles of blur effects: ring, swirl, fireworks, heart and many many more.
How to use:
Just pick a photo from your camera album, then click to get a blur effect from those examples.
Once you make a cool bokeh photo, don't forget to show off on the social media group.
Some of cool features:
* Only one tap to add or delete the effect
* Simply move, rotate or zoom under your fingertips
* Easily change the brightness or intensity
* Instantly share via Email, Facebook, Twitter or Instagram
Full functionality has been verified on the following phones:
* HTC: Thunderbolt, EVO 4G, MyTouch 4G, G2, Incredible, Desire, Legend, Bravo
* Motorola: Droid, Droid 2, Droid X
* Samsung: Galaxy S, Epic 4G, Galaxy Nexus
Here are a few professional reviews of our iPhone app Pro HDR:
"If you ever take photos using your iPhone, this app is a must-have." - Gizmodo
"Pro HDR leaps ahead of the pack... Even if you're not into HDR photography, this is one to check out." - TUAW
"Picture Perfection: Pro HDR automatically aligns and blends the images, giving you a perfectly exposed, amazing image that rivals a high-end point-and-shoot camera" - NBC Los Angeles
Thanks to Pro HDR Camera, you no longer have to choose between a blown-out sky or a hopelessly dark foreground. Bringing automatic high dynamic range photography to your Android phone for the first time ever, Pro HDR captures an image exposed for the highlights and another exposed for the shadows. It then aligns and merges the images, giving you a gorgeous HDR image up to 8 megapixels like nothing you've ever seen from such a tiny device.
Unlike fake HDR apps that merely take a single photo and reprocess it (without actually adding any new detail), Pro HDR massively extends the dynamic range of your camera and produces beautiful results that you have to see to believe. We provide a fully automatic mode, and an assisted Manual mode for those times when you wish to choose your exact exposures. Finally, you can take stunning high-res photos of all those scenes that are just too contrasty to capture in a single picture.
Not only will seasoned photographers instantly fall in love with Pro HDR, one look at our example images should convince anyone that Pro HDR represents a new era in mobile photography.
Check out our gallery here: http://www.eyeapps.com/Gallery.html
Pro HDR Camera for Android comes with these incredibly useful features:
• Automatic in-app HDR capture, where all you have to do is tap to capture
• Manual in-app photo capture, where you get to choose the exposure of each image in your HDR
• 3 Image Capture speeds to take pictures nearly instantly on phones that support it, while still compatible with older phones.
• Proprietary image alignment algorithm that precisely aligns full-size images in seconds
• Sophisticated image blending creates one beautiful output image nearly instantly
• Live-updating image adjustment sliders to perfect your HDR:
Choose the perfect brightness, contrast, saturation, warmth, and tint, or let Pro HDR automatically maximize image quality.
• Take pictures using hardware buttons (volume up/down or the shutter button if your phone has one)
• Silent capture - mute your shutter sounds for quiet capture
* Camera ZOOM
* Front Camera!
• Fullscreen image preview in portrait and landscape orientation
• Save HDR images at the full resolution of your camera.
• Efficient background processing that renders your HDRs while you keep on shooting
• Built-in HDR gallery view to peruse, share, and re-edit your HDRs
• Share your HDRs with the world with e-mail, and social networks.
• Google+ Instant Upload. Save to DCIM folder to enable!
IMPORTANT: Pro HDR Camera requires Android 2.2 or later. Pro HDR Camera works on Motorola, HTC and Samsung devices.
The exposure functions on LG phones and the Nexus S seem to be broken, so HDR functionality will likely not work (though the rest of the features will). The Nexus S doesn't truly adjust the exposure, but seems to darken or brighten the image in software.
Simply HDR is an incredibly powerful HDR tool that instantly creates stunning imagery from otherwise bland subjects and compositions.
Have you ever looked at a well-executed HDR photo with a dramatic sky and wish you could take a shot like that? Now you can! With Simply HDR you can produce an outstanding picture with a maximized range of dynamic light and detail. Gone are the days of combining multiple images, we do it for you! With Simply HDR you can create your own stunning imagery using a single picture from your photo library, the end result will be an outstanding picture that’s captivating, mesmerizing, revealing and beautifully detailed. It is also user-friendly for both professional and amateur photographers.
• High Dynamic Range (HDR)
• Black and White HDR
• Contrasted HDR
• Shadows and Lights
• Contrasted Light
Fully adjustable control on all aspects of the process: HDR Strength, Tint Color Filters, Gradient Filters, Vignette, and Grain.
All JixiPix Apps come with: Superior Customer Service, Support for High-Resolution Images & Output, Undo/Redo, Randomize Button, Quick Presets and the ability to create Custom Presets, Cropping, Quick Preview, Email.
“JixiPix turns any photo into a masterpiece. All that is required of you is the appreciation — we’ll take care of the rest!”
JixiPix.com “Creative Tools for Creative People”
Photography | Artistic | Graphic Apps
Get A Better Camera NOW!
Full featured and fast HDR camera for Android. Take pictures with vivid colors and rich detail:
- Simple: take an HDR image in one tap
- Full resolution
- Real HDR: exposure bracketing and tone mapping
- HDR images fused and tone mapped on device within seconds
- Hand shake compensation, no need to be rock-solid while shooting
- Correct handling of moving objects, de-ghosting
- You can control tone-mapping parameters: contrast, micro-contrast, color vividness, exposure
- Save original exposure bracketed images
- Location tagging
- Shutter sound can be muted (not on all models)
- Support for Flash on/off/auto
Join HDR fans and share your photos on facebook: http://facebook.com/mobilehdr
Join us and share your stunning HDR photos at Flickr: http://www.flickr.com/groups/1820156@N20
Real life scenes often have a wide range of light intensity, which cannot be captured by a camera. In a photo of such a scene the bright areas look washed out and everything in shadows is pictured as a black spot with no details. The HDR technique allows you to capture details in bright and dark areas and have them merged in a single photo.
HDR photography is widely adopted by professional photographers. Wouldn't it be nice to have an HDR in mobile phones?
The problem is that HDR requires taking several differently exposed images in series, which must be precisely aligned and then fused. In order to be usable for real life scenes, the HDR feature should include moving object detection and hand shake compensation to avoid or minimize the ghosting in the final image. That requires a lot of computational resources and makes a challenge even for professional desktop HDR software.
Almalence has brought its expertise in professional HDR software to mobile phones. Our HDR fusion algorithms compensate hand shaking and detect moving objects in the scene, suppressing ghosting artifacts. At the same time, the algorithms are quick enough to provide comfortable processing time on mobile devices.
You camera becomes best HDR with an awesome UI!
You can format of the photo - square or standard format.
One shot HDR.
* Change all aspects of the HDR process: Effects, Brightness and Contrast.
* Take HDR photo in one click
* Gallery with your HDR photos
* Tone Mapping
* No Ads!
Now with 4K 16x9 video recording on the Nexus 5 running Lollipop
Snap Camera lets you take pictures and record video with a single click, no cluttered preview screen, just the two buttons you really need.
If you want to test this camera before buying, please install the trial version..
The trial version has all the features of the paid app but will only start immediately in Airplane mode.
Snap Camera has a simple, powerful user interface featuring:
* Touch to focus
* Pinch to zoom
* Swipe to review
* Long press to adjust photo settings with the photo controller.
The photo controller includes settings for:
* Colour and Contrast (if supported by the hardware).
* Silent Shutter
* Burst Mode
* Self Timer
* Stable Shot
* Panorama mode
* Flash mode
* Grid lines
* Fast picture mode
* Additional Settings
The additional settings menu gives you access to many extra settings.
* Picture and Video Size
* Scene mode
* Self Timer delay
* Burst Mode settings
* Time Lapse
* Still and Video Focus Modes
* JPEG Quality
* Scene Detection
* Video Bitrate, Format and Codec
* Audio Settings
The photo editor lets you:
* Enhance Details
* Enhance Contrast (Ambiance)
* Add colour effects
* Add a border
* Crop, Rotate, Mirror
* Add image effects
* Histogram Modification
- You can see what effects will be applied and undo an effect at any time from the history menu
- Share an image with any other app such as Facebook or Google+ by clicking on the share icon
- Create panoramas by selecting the panorama icon (Android 4.0 and above)
- Fast picture mode instantly captures photos at the preview resolution.
- Capture still snapshots during video recording (if supported)
- Use the volume buttons to focus and take a picture or zoom
- Auto torch mode for low light video recording
- Use the advanced video settings to record video in resolutions not allowed by other cameras.
- Stable shot mode only takes a photo when the camera is completely still
High Dynamic Range (HDR)
HDR is a feature that lets you take pictures of scenes with very dark and very light areas. The app takes two photos at different exposures and combines them to make one HDR photo. By default the app will save the original exposures and open an HDR editor but this behaviour can be changed from the settings menu.
See here for details of HDR:
Some features are only available on newer devices.
Camera apps are notoriously difficult to make compatible with all hardware.
Please install and test the trial version first before you buy the paid app.
Please visit our website for tips and more details about the settings and features.
There is a discussion forum here:
Please use this to report bugs, ask questions and suggest new features. Remember to say which device you have and which Android version it is running.
This app will install 2 icons in your launcher, one for the Gallery and one for the Camera. Some launchers also put the Gallery icon on your home screen.
Note that most android 4.4 devices do not allow apps to store data on an external sd card except to an area that is deleted when the app in uninstalled. From the storage location dialog, select "external sd card" to use this area. But remember that if you uninstall the app all your photos will be deleted.
To try a beta version of the app, join this Google+ group:
and click the link under "About this community"
Check out our great video to see Snap Camera in action (this shows an older version of the app).
On the editor screen, you can hide/show the toolbars by dragging the triangle icons. You can also quickly hide all controls by holding you finger down on the screen.
There is a list of presets to get you started, but you probably want to customize the settings a little bit for each picture. If you know what you want, the Neutral setting is a good starting point. First experiment with scene contrast and detail contrast sliders until you find a combination that works for you. There is no single "correct" setting for any picture. Trust your eye to find settings that bring out the essence of your picture.
After you have found contrast settings you like, the rest is fine tuning. Adjust saturation and brightness to your liking. You can also adjust color balance and highlight/shadow definition. When you like what you see, click Save. After a moment of processing, you get a screen where you can share the saved picture with your friends or open it in another app like Gallery or Photos.
The editor remembers your last saved settings. For example, to continue editing the same picture after saving, just select it again from the main menu and you will be continuing from where you left last time.
Camera HDR Studio is the best app for taking a real or fake HDR photos, it also contains a large amount of features which makes it a great replacement to your default camera.
The HDR idea works by taking two photos with different exposures, fuse them and apply tone-mapping to them to produce the final result.
● Multiple HDR variations that ranges from normal, to artistic to cartoonish.
● Process at full resolution (8 or 13 MB) in the background, so nothing will get between you and taking pictures, because you don’t have to wait for saving to complete
● Fastest Camera ever! Shoots up to 30 photos per second using Burst mode option, (up to 10 on low end devices).
● Support Front Camera (selfie)
● Geo Tagging.
● Over 70 effects, including LOMO, retro, vignette, frames like Polaroid, pencil sketch …etc, are available at your disposal (some of them are customizable), combine those filters in a non-destructive way to produce the perfect image.
● Customize all phone buttons, (volume to zoom or take photos, trackball to change white balance…etc).
● Shoot by touch.
● Share your results.
● Zoom support.
● Mute shutter sound (if supported).
● Blind spy shot, take pictures without sound or display; instead a vibration will be the indicator, help exposing corruption. Please use it wisely.
● Import an already saved image, and apply faux HDR to it.
● Different saving options, including: quality, location, save-original, store GPS..etc.
● Various shooting modes, like steady shot, timer, time lapse, burst…etc.
Any bugs? Please help us improve our app. Any feature request? You are more than welcome; please let us know through the feedback menu button.
- Create natural looking, well exposed photos.
- Input from camera or photo gallery.
- Enable/disable automatic alignment.
- Full resolution supported (limited by available device RAM).
- Parameters for highlights, shadows, details, edges, saturation, brightness
Note: depending on the picture dimensions a lot of RAM is used for a short time. We recommend to use HDR Pro Camera only on devices with more than 512 MB of RAM.
From $4.99 to $1.99
HDR Fx Photo Editor gives you the best and most vibrant HDR effect on android, and this is all accomplished from just a single photo. Use sliders to get the very same HDR look you had admired on many photographic sites. Result will be similar to professional HDR camera photographs.
Other than HDR effects, you can apply curve adjustments to your photos. With HDR Fx Photo Editor curve adjustment is now under your fingers. You can do curve adjustments on red green and blue channels you can apply it directly to the rgb (composite) channel. HDR Fx Photo Editor also provide another important photo edit tool called Levels. Achieve professional results with adjusting black and white tone adjustment or applying gamma correction with a single touch.
HDR Fx Photo Editor comes with tens of different frame and border options. Crop your full resoution photos, with HDR Fx Photo Editor, you can now crop your photos with a single tap. If you don’t want full resolution photos you can resize photos. HDR Fx Photo Editor is the most comprehensive photo editor on android and it gives you the ability to do any photo task within a few taps.
• Rgb, Red, green, blue channel curves.
• 17 overlay and bokeh effects
• 50 HDR effects
• Composite, curve options
• Gamma correction
• Levels adjustment (black and white tonal)
• Contrast, Brightness, Saturation, Tint, Opacity adjustment
• Unsharp filter, sharpness control
• Sharpen and blur
• Dramatic black and white results
• Put frames and border on photos.
• Make photos dramatic with textures
• Vignette filters
• Rotate photos left and right.
• Flip photos horizontal or vertical.
• Straighten photos with Straighten tool
• Share photos on Instagram, Twitter, Facebook.
• Resize photos.
• Retouch and add artistic flair to selfies and portraits!
• Download now and achieve magazine-level photos today!
Every photo could use a touch up. That's why magazines use expensive, complicated tools like Photoshop to make people look their best. But now, there’s Facetune! Facetune provides easy-to-use, powerful tools (previously reserved only for the pros) to retouch and perfect every photo or selfie, making each one look like it came straight out of a high-fashion magazine. Now you can be sure that all your portraits show only the best version of you - whether you’ll be using them for your professional profile or simply sharing online with friends. In a world constantly becoming more visual, putting your best face forward has never been more important!
Praises about Facetune:
• "Facetune helps you look your Hollywood best, even in photos taken on mobile phones." - Roy Furchgott, The NY Times
• “I have been seriously impressed with the patch quality FaceTune does. You get pretty much a Photoshop editing job in the palm of your hand.” - Allyson Kazmucha, iMore
• "Facetune puts Photoshop-like retouching capabilities at the fingertips of the masses." - Victoria Taylor, New York Daily News
What can Facetune do for you?
• Widen or refine your smile
• Whiten and brighten your teeth
• Smooth and rejuvenate your skin
• Remove temporary imperfections like pimples and blemishes
• Brighten dark circles under your eyes
• Emphasize your eyes for a penetrating gaze
• Change your eye color
• Remove red and white-eye effects
• Turn back time and color over grey hair
• Fill bald patches
• Remove stray hairs
RESHAPE FACIAL STRUCTURE
• Refine jaw lines
• Heighten cheek bones and brows
• Reshape your nose
• Enlarge or shrink a specific area of the image
• Totally transform your face into alien or other fun shapes
• Apply any shade of blush and eyeshadow
• Add volume to your lashes and shape your brows
• Add color to your lips
• Add intensity to your natural lip color
• Focus the photo on you, by defocusing or blurring the background
• Improve lighting or add special effects
• Create customized filters
• Add unique textures and customizable frames
• Rotate the image
• Flip to the photo to its mirror image
• Add artistic touches to make your photo your own
• Customizable filters can be applied to the entire photo or to specific areas
• Instantly share your edited photos with your friends & family through social media or e-mail
EASY AND FUN
• Compare your work with the original photo at every step of the way, with only one tap
• Having trouble? Facetune offers informative graphic and video help screens for each feature
Don't wait! Get Facetune today and create those amazing portrait photos and selfie pics you’ve always wanted!
******************FEATURED ON REDIFF NEWS, SILOBREAKER AND CNET*****************
******************FEATURED AMONG TOP 100 OF ANDROID PHOTO APPS WORLDWIDE, TOP 50 IN 11 COUNTRIES*****************
Holo Camera+ is a source compiled, minimalistic version of the AOSP Android 4.4 KITKAT Camera, but with many extra features.
Holo Camera+ has the following features:
• 3 modes: camera, video recorder and panorama
• Android 4.4 ARC UI
• Configurable Volume Rocker.
• New FX modes
• New Scene modes
• Silent mode (might not work on some devices)
• Pinch to zoom
• Picture quality setting (low/medium/high/ultra)
• Burst mode
• Thumbnail Review
• ISO Mode Settings
• Flicker Reduction/Anti-Banding
• Preview Size Adjustment
• Zero Shutter Lag
• Video quality adjustable
• Time Lapse Recording
• Per thumbnail context menu.
• Sliding Drawer for quick options.
• Flash Mode
• Live FX
• "ULTRA HD" resolution for devices with more than 8mp Camera. It can be turned on from Miscellaneous Tweaks>Ultra HD
• Configurable UHD Aspect Ratio: Choose between 4:3 or 16:9
• Separate tweaks for front and back camera.
• Scene mode
• Auto Exposure Settings
• Skin Tone Enhancement
• HDR Support
• Additional Settings:
* Silent Shutter Mode.
* Sunlight Visibility Mode
* Storage Location Settings.
* OPTI™ MODE: With OPTI™ CONTRAST, OPTI™ BRIGHTNESS, OPTI™ SHARPNESS AND OPTI™ SATURATION. With smart pixel by pixel recoloring and adjustable parameters, forget the days of bad images, take awesome pics!!
• The ALL NEW AFTER EFFECTS: Out of Beta!
AFX Mode supports real time adjustable effects AS WELL as a photo editor with these effects:
-LIVE HDR (Dynamic Tone Curve, Shadow Highlight)
• Ultra fast photos and videos viewer
• Grid view/Filmstrip view
• Swipe to delete
• Image editor.
Q: What about Photo Sphere?
A: Unfortunately, PhotoSphere isn't opensource, and we are not allowed to publish such apps on Play Store.
Holo Camera+ is designed to work with all devices running Android 4.0 ( ICS ) and higher.
1. Before giving poor reviews, please mail me ( avijitg22@gmail.Com ) I will try my best to help you. If i cannot, full refund will be given.
2. Custom roms are NOT officially supported. If a bug in your custom rom or ion kernel causes video camera or anything else to force close, do not give me poor review.
3. Opti mode might not work on certain devices. Please do not rate me bad because of Opti mode. It scans your phone's hardware abstraction layer (HAL). If anything does not work in Opti mode, it is probably your phone/camera's fault. Please be considerate before rating me 1 star. :)
Customer support and discussion:
Please join this community to ask questions and beta test future versions. I'll try to answer your queries as well as possible.
BIG thanks to Google for their AOSP Source Code. Without them, this app would have been nowhere.
Thank you for supporting me!
With this app you can capture 3D models of yourself, friends or family members and share the results afterwards.
Objectify uses the front-facing camera and the smartphone display to create light reflections to calculate a 3D model from the picture.
You can achieve best results in a very dark environment.
FunCam Pro Funky Edition - amazing funky camera effect app for HQ pictures and videos!
This is special edition of award wining FunCam application with great funky effects!
11 New real-time effects!
We are proud to present new killer feature:
☆☆☆ REAL-TIME VIDEO RECORDING SUPPORT ☆☆☆
Now you can shoot video with all existing camera effects. Enjoy!
☆☆☆ VIDEO POST-PROCESSING SUPPORT ☆☆☆
Now you can apply all camera effects to your existing videos. Enjoy!
Just switch to the video capture mode and go to "open from gallery" button.
- 11 Real-time camera effects
- Front Camera support
- Ability to apply effect to gallery photos
- High FPS preview and quick photo capture
- Adjustable edge strength
- Adjustable contrast and brightness in majority of effects
- Flash configuration support
- Auto focus support
- Any screen orientation support
- Taken pictures match screen orientation
- Configurable photos size - up to 4 MEGAPIXELS!!!
- Easy share
- Silent camera (if device supports)
- App can be installed to SD
- Captured photos are stored to SD card under FunCam folder
Why Pro version?
- Ad-free. No ads banners!
- New features will be added to Pro version only
- Better customer support
"FunCam for Android is a wonderful real-time camera app with various special camera effects, which let you take high quality pictures in a fast and easy way - AppEggs.com"
"FunCam For Android Offers 10 Great Real-Time Camera & Photo Effects - addictivetips.com"
If you like it - Rate it!!!
This software uses code of FFmpeg licensed under the LGPLv2.1 and its source can be downloaded here: