Enjoy flying over the clouds with Air China! Air China is China's only national flag carrier among civilian airlines, a member of the Star Alliance, the world's largest airline alliance, and was the air passenger transportation partner of the 2008 Beijing Olympic Games. It operates a world-class aviation network with over 7,000 flights per week, connecting to 145 destinations in 30 countries and regions around the world.
Using Air China’s official android application, you can experience a pleasant trip with Air China which begins by pressing some buttons. You can use this easy application anytime, anywhere to enjoy an ideal personal service.
The application supports functions such as check-in, ticket reservations and purchases, flight status updates, PhoenixMiles services, business office inquiries, information announcements, and travel management, thus becoming a real "travel assistant" for you.
We will continue to make improvements in order to meet your needs.
• 优质商户 (餐饮/零售/住宿/其他)
• 旅游产品 (度假产品/机票)
- Fast and User Friendly Interface
- Cargo/Passenger Flights of the day before yesterday (Exclusive in HK!), yesterday, today, tomorrow and the day after tomorrow can be queried
- Search Function (by Flight Number, City Name or Aircraft Type)
- Passanger Arrival Bay and Actual Arrival Time (Exclusive in HK!)
- Aircraft Information and Registration Number (Exclusive in HK!)
- Flight Status Monitoring Service (Check every 5 minutes, max 5 flights)
- Flight Reminder
- Flight History (past 15 flights)
- Airline Information
- Online Check-in
- ATC Radio (Exclusive in HK!)
- Airport Floor Map/Indoor Map
- Airport Weather/Traffic
- Special Announcement from Airport Authority
- Public Buses Information
- Flight Radar
- Support English, Traditional Chinese and Simplified Chinese
Paid version is available for more functions. Please support local apps development!
HK Flight Info is now on Facebook!
Like us and leave suggestions and comments
1. Flight Monitoring Service will automatically start on startup ONLY if the service was running before previous shutdown. You can disable this feature in the Setting page.
2. NO data will be used if there is no active flight added to the watch list even the monitoring service is running. (Active flight means the flight is not yet arrived or departed)
3. To STOP the monitoring service, press the stop button on the right upper corner at the WATCH LIST tab.
4. Comment and ask on the Facebook page before you rate 1 star. Comments in the Play Store cannot be replied.
- Retrieve data from Internet
- Check if the phone has Internet connection
- Vibrate on flight status change
- ATC radio will pause when there is incoming phone call
- Cache for airline logo
- Resume Monitoring service after phone boot up (Only if Monitoring service was running before phone previous shutdown)
- Auto Update service
- Check for License
- Google Maps Service
Tag: 香港 機場 航班 預辦 登機 天氣 地圖 Hong Kong HKG VHHH HK Airport Flight ATC Check in Weather Map
members and HKTB Quality Tourism Services (QTS) Scheme-accredited visitor
The Hong Kong Tourism Board (HKTB), in conjunction with Cathay Pacific Airways, brings
you the Discover Hong Kong‧AR to help you experience everything Hong Kong has to offer.
Use your phone’s camera to scan your surroundings and, with Augmented Reality (AR)
technology, the app recognises what the camera is seeing and provides images, information
and directions depending on where and what you're looking at. You don't need an Internet
connection to use this app, as all the maps and information are available offline, meaning no
extra roaming charges on your phone bill*. And English, Traditional Chinese and Simplified
Chinese are supported.
• The latest info on the city's unique attractions, the 'must sees', great outdoors,
family fun, fascinating culture and heritage and hot events.
• Over 7,000 shops and restaurants including those belonging to the HKTB's Quality
Tourism Services Scheme (QTS).
• A wealth of info on 500 restaurants and Hong Kong’s varied cuisine.
• Info on prices, facilities, food & beverage and directions for over 150
accommodation providers, including Hong Kong Hotels Association and HKTB QTS
How it works:
• Turn on the AR function and it will show your current location in the city, point out
various nearby spots of interest such as attractions, restaurants, food districts and
shops, as well as provide you with directions to your destination.
• Search for restaurants by district or cuisine type.
• Search for shops by district or shop type.
• Search for accommodation by area or accreditation scheme membership.
• Check out what's on in Hong Kong for the latest hot events in town.
• Shows distances and how-to-get-there information for easy navigation.
*When the 'Update' button is pressed, internet connection is initiated. When connected to
the internet via cellular data, data roaming charges might apply and an alert message will
pop up to remind you. There are no roaming charges when using Wi-Fi.
** Supports mobile phones running Android 4.0.3 or above and screen size up to 1080 x
Discover new places, and browse full featured offline map on your device. Our OFFLINE Map is high resolution, and you can using this map without data roaming, WIFI Connection and hidden costs!
10 LANGUAGES supported:
english, german, french, russian, korean, portuguese, spanish, japanese, italian, chinese
- complete offline map with GPS geolocation (100% offline)
- attractions list with description & photo (offline)
- multilingual city information about transport, food, history, airports and many others information like clima table or eat & events (offline)
- currency converter: euro, british pound, US dollar, chinese Youan, Japanese Yen, Korean Won, Rupee, Russian Ruble (offline)
- multilingual interface
- hotels deals (online module)
- Things to do & trips
- POI finder
- Phrase Book (Tourist dictionary)
Discover cities and places with our offline app. Our Offline Map & Guide provides you with an easy way to find anything.
Browse a full featured offline map on your device and find your way.
- Over 450,000 hikers use our apps (iPhone, And. & BB)
- Social media sharing plugin
- No roaming costs
- Multilingual interface & descriptions
- Available in 7 languages
- Adds free
- Tablet & retina screen ready
- Mutilingual interface and descriptions the best way to explore attractions of the city.
- Simple Currency Converter. Find the currency exchange rates and convert world currencies with our tool.
- Lists of tourist attractions. Complete list with most popular tourist attractions, monuments and landmarks.
- Quick Share. Share your trips, recommend sights and attractions with social media plugin.
- Hotels booking. Search, save, manage & book best hotels and hostels. Find the cheapest rates for hotels worldwide.
- Detailed descriptions. Now you got everything you need in your phone. Detailed descriptions, maps, nearby hotels and things to do around selected place.
- ToDo. Sightseeing tours, attractions, excursions, things to do and fun activities
Hong Kong (香港 Heūng góng in Cantonese, meaning fragrant harbour) is a place with multiple personalities, as a result of being both Cantonese Chinese and under a more recent contemporary ex-British influence. Today, the former British colony is a major tourism destination for China's increasingly affluent mainland population. It is also an important hub in East Asia with global connections to many of the world's cities. It is a unique destination that has absorbed people and cultural influences from places as diverse as Vietnam and Vancouver and proudly proclaims itself to be Asia's World City.
Hong Kong is the second Special Administrative Region (SAR) of China after Macau. Beofre the transfer of sovereignty over to China in 1997, Hong Kong had been a British Colony for 99 years. As such, most of the infrastructure inherit the design and standards in Britain. The city is famous for being a leading financial centre in South East Asia, with the presence of local and some of the most recognized banks from around the world. Hong Kong is also famous for its transition port, transporting a significant volume of exports from China to the rest of the world. With its political and legal independence, Hong Kong is known as the Oriental Pearl with a twist of British influence in the culture.
12个精选景点 3套行程方案 4位达人精选推荐 15位用户亲身体验
HK DimSum 101 is a portable guide for user taking an order in Chinese restaurants and Cantonese learning.
- Dim Sum Picture
- English, Simplified Chinese, Japanese displays are according to device language
- Its Chinese Writing
- Estimated Energy Values* in Kcal/100g serving
- Cantonese Jyutping
- Cantonese pronunciations
Android OS 1.6 to 4.0;
Suggest device resolution: 480x320 or above;
遠足(Hiking)是一種有益心身的健康活動，但有沒有試過想去郊遊，卻不知到哪個郊遊路線？那你就要立刻下載 香港郊遊 ！！
不論你是遠足愛好者，或是行山初哥，都可以於 香港郊遊 裡找到適合你的遠足路線。
The four walks are:
• Adventure in Architecture - Garden Road Leisure Walk
• Travel Through Time - Central & Western District
• Savour the Cosmopolitan Flavours - Tsim Sha Tsui
• Experience Living Culture - Yau Ma Tei & Mong Kok
• 'Locate Me' – find your location on the map
• Audio commentaries on attractions
• Alert messages and vibration when near an attraction.
• Souvenir stamp upon completion of the walk
• Share your travel experience and souvenir stamps with your friends via e-mail, Facebook and Weibo.
* Support smartphones running Android 1.6 or above with screen resolutions of 480x800 and 720x1280. Optimized device: Samsung Galaxy Note.
#Continuous use of GPS running in the background can dramatically decrease battery life.
This Application we provided the Hongkong Metro Map and HongKong City Maps and also the Hongkong trave guide. I Hope that will help you any way.Enjoy it.
Keywords:Hongkong Metro,Hongkong Map,Hongkong city map,香港地铁,香港地图,香港攻略,高清,清晰,HK MTR