The lost king, Telvonus, ruler of the ancient keep, now resides somewhere within the kingdom. Find him and discover the Keep’s significance to the now altered world.
Immerse yourself in a world of fantasy. Use your wits to solve puzzles as you explore the three kingdoms. Find items along the way that bring you one step closer to collecting the lost shards. The Cryptic Kingdoms await you.
* Point and click style gameplay
* Fun and engaging puzzles
* In depth story driven adventure
* In game map shows your location
* High definition graphics optimized for phones and tablets
* In game hint system
* In game journal records your findings
* Over 40 items to discover and use
* Beautifully detailed environments
* Auto save position
* Explore the kingdoms of the past!
Enjoy playing this game with the new magnifying glass feature to zoom in on objects more easily, especially useful when playing on your phone.
The heartbroken Beast lies nearly dead when the beautiful Belle happens upon him. Play this hidden object puzzle game to see what becomes of Beauty and the Beast!
Based on the Oxford University Press edition of Beauty and the Beast, this hidden object puzzle game features stunning art and stimulating puzzles designed by award winning game producer SecretBuilders. Each brain-teasing level unfolds a scene from the book with beautiful illustrations and audio excerpts.
- Audio narration and book scene illustrations in each level!
- Many gorgeous fairy tale scenes across lots of challenging hidden object games levels
- Two puzzle modes of free game play: find by picture or by word
- Magnifying glass feature to zoom in on those hard to find objects
- A fun and enjoyable free game for kids to fall in love with reading and classics education
- Among the best educational games for kids and adults to develop visual and spatial puzzle solving skills
- Award-winning audio and illustrations from Oxford University Press
• Picture pieces from 4 pieces to 400 pieces.
• Zooming to increase the size of pieces in large puzzles.
• piece rotation to increase the challenge for pro players.
• Release the stress with our beautiful scenes from all over the world.
• Choose from seven nature sounds brought in to increase your relaxation including brown noise for concentration geeks.
• Change the background to fit the puzzle.
• Preview to help you during the puzzle.
• Upload your images from mobile or by camera to play with.
Have fun relaxing with the nature.
Your task is to gain maximum points and not let your rival to to reach the edge of the football field. The controls are simple and user-friendly, suitable for all ages.
The game contains a high score list. Arrange championships and share your achievements with friends!
Controls of the game:
a) Click - change fragment
b) Double click - change fragment's angle
Leonardo di ser Piero da Vinci (Italian pronunciation: [leoˈnardo da vˈvintʃi] About this sound pronunciation; 15 April 1452 – 2 May 1519, Old Style) was an Italian Renaissance polymath: painter, sculptor, architect, musician, mathematician, engineer, inventor, anatomist, geologist, cartographer, botanist, and writer. His genius, perhaps more than that of any other figure, epitomized the Renaissance humanist ideal. Leonardo has often been described as the archetype of the Renaissance Man, a man of "unquenchable curiosity" and "feverishly inventive imagination". He is widely considered to be one of the greatest painters of all time and perhaps the most diversely talented person ever to have lived. According to art historian Helen Gardner, the scope and depth of his interests were without precedent and "his mind and personality seem to us superhuman, the man himself mysterious and remote".
The game consists of 24 levels. The first ten levels are rather easy and will suit even the children from 4 years old. In these levels, it is needed to complete the picture from different pieces, but it is challenging because the picture is divided into squares and squares of another picture are also added. The task for child is to find the necessary fragment and at the same time grasp that certain fragment doesn’t suit. An unnecessary fragment should be clicked on to replace it with another. Apart from this, some fragments can be rotated by a double click (picture will rotate by 90 angle degree). After entering the next level, number of complex elements grows (fragments from other pictures).
To make some tasks easier there is a clue. When you press the clue, you can see the full picture – the way it has to look finally. This is how you can choose correct fragments. But there are only ten clues.
But when you enter level 11, difficulty grows in many times because picture for child will be divided into 24 parts, many of which will belong to other pictures and you will have to press them to find an appropriate one.
Advantages of “Click-Click for Children”:
1. Unlike common puzzles it is more understandable for children. In other puzzles you have to move fragments, but here you have to make a single click on the picture (to change the fragment of picture) or double click (to rotate the element by 90 angle degree).
2. It develops attentiveness (children can view, what they need to complete, and see elements, so they find appropriate one quickly).
3. Develops cerebral activity (if child opens not one element, but clicks 3-4 elements and finds appropriate, result will be similar to completing of Rubik's Cube).
1. Single click changes fragment (you have to click until finding the picture fragment that in shown in the help section or in the level’s preview).
2. Double click rotates element by 90 angle degrees (change of an angle).
This app will be useful not only for children1, as adults may find this game interesting too after entering level 11. The game can cause you having mental tension because you will have to complete picture from 24 little parts. But when the picture is completed, you will see a positive effect from this training for brain.
We will be pleased to get your recommendations by an e-mail.