Learn Korean is recorded using native speaker and we have tried our best to be authentic in the pronunciation whilst ensuring it is easy to understand. Recommended app for tourists and business people visiting Korea.
We recommend you to use Wi-Fi connection the first time to download the database.
400+ common words and phrases included for FREE. Buy Pro to unlock all 900+ phrases in 18 categories.
* Carefully translated list of essential phrases
* High quality audio pronunciation by native speaker
* Play all phrases automatically in each category
* Ability to adjust font size
* No internet connection required
* Highlight important words with tips
* Store frequently used phrases in favourites
* Search by keywords
* No adverts or annoying popups
The LITE version contains over 400 essential phrases in the following categories
* General conversation
* Directions and places
* Eating out
Buy Pro and unlock all 900 phrases in these categories
* Time and date
* Towns and provinces
* Tourist attractions
* Feeling sick
* Tongue twisters
PRO VERSION AVAILABLE
If you like this app please support the developers and buy PRO version. Packed with 900+ phases organized into 18 categories its great value for money costing less than traditional paper phrasebook.
Ready to start learning Korean?
Click [download] and get started right away!
If you like this app and find it useful please take a few seconds to give us a rating in the Android Market. For comments and suggestions please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. We love getting feedback from users of our apps.
Follow us on twitter : http://www.twitter.com/codegentapps
Easy Korean is a perfect tool to start learning korean quickly and easily.
It's even perfect to be used as a travel guide while you go to korean.
It contains all the basic words and sentences you need to know to be able to communicate with people.
It's a really rich application containing hundreds of words organized into several categories :
- Bad Words
All the sentences are in english with their korean translation.
All of them are listenable with a high quality recording of a native korean speaker.
You can consult the sentences by list, or even with an easy to use flash card system which is perfect to remember the sentences !
And of course, you are able to search any sentence through the search engine.
No internet connection required so you can use it abroad even if you can't access the internet !
And of course, it's completely ad free.
Learn korean has never been so easy.
Authentic, high quality audio of Korean native speaker with clear pronunciation. Hangul characters as well as phonetic romanisation. All language is carefully translated into English, Chinese (Simplified & Traditional), Japanese and Spanish to study at your own pace.
- Word Search option where all language is searchable.
- 11 language games and quizzes.
- Grammar, alphabet, pronunciation, and slang guides.
- Korean food, famous place and movie guides.
- 1200+ common words and phrases that are split into 61 useful categories.
Language sets include: greetings, hobbies, adjectives and verbs, travel and accommodation, body parts, clothing, countries, directions, food, numbers, colors, time, days and dates, eating out, emergencies, family, feelings, language difficulties, romance, school, shopping, transport, weather and work.
NO INTERNET connection is required.
Buy the PRO version to unlock all the sets, games and audio.
If you have any feedback, please let me know what you think.
I am always trying to make this app better.
How does "Learn Speak Korean" work?
1. We read a phrase to you. (Listen to it as often as you like)
2. Repeat the sentence and record yourself
3. Compare your pronunciation and show the level
Repeat this process to perfect your Korean. Improve your fluency, train your pronunciation and learn some great phrases and vocabularies.
Even if you can't find the sentences that is useful in the offline sentences database, then Please try the Translator online function where you can translate more than ten languages ,it can translate any langauge as you want ,also with playing Pronunciation of the sentences.
MUST DOWNLOAD APP!
"Learn Korean words!" contains 900 basic Korean words.
You can learn basic Korean words and phrases with easy example sentences and quizzes.
You can also listen to the words and sentences and practice speaking and writing.
The contents are made by a native Korean.
Using this app, you can learn Korean words very effectively and easily.
Start learning Korean through this free application!
:: Features ::
- 1 day study (10 words)
- example sentences for every word
- study alarm
- Word Listening
- Sentence Listening
- Meaning Selection
- Word Selection
- Word Writing
- Word Speaking
- Sentence Completion
- Sentence Speaking
:: Users' review ::
Nice...you can actually learn from this *MUST DOWNLOAD - Lorierose Clerigo
I think this is the best learning Korean apps that I've ever used. I like the quiz! It is very useful and easy to memorize the word and learn the Korean grammar. - Yu Cheung
This is the first app that i would like to pay for their advanced ver., after a few try. This apps is really give me a great help by proving series of exercises that help to improve my all-around korean level. - ho yi lau
Learn What a wonderful app! So that I know how to speak korean. Thank you. - Jayson Dollison
Really help me to learn Korean! I know that is no pefection of things in this world, so this app. But I really thankfull for someone who created this app because it's really help me to learn. Korean. - Noor Saadah
Who knows if I manage to study in Korea and met EXO and get new korean friends! - Myung Eun Sang twilighty Saga
:: Contributors ::
All English texts are proofread by Dustin Steichmann.
✔ ATTRACTIVE FLASHCARD DISPLAYS
✔ COMPREHENSIVE & ESSENTIAL
vocabularies that covers ALL day-to-days conversation and education's needs.
✔ AUTHENTIC PRONUNCIATION
in Korean for each vocabulary that EDUCATES YOU TO SPEAK as to communicate with other Korean speakers.
✔ HEAR, READ & LEARN!
ALL vocabularies come with KOREAN CHARACTER WRITINGS, ENGLISH and READING that MAXIMIZES UNDERSTANDING and LEARNING OUTCOME.
✔ CAREFULLY CATEGORIZED
vocabularies that WELL PREPARE you to making a living, communicate with friends and colleagues and have a lot of fun in Korea.
✔ STORE YOUR FAVORITES
that you can keep favored vocabularies and retrieve easily.
• Commonly-used Korean phrases & vocabularies
• Authentic pronunciation
• Search by keywords using Korean and English
• Easy to store and manage your favourite items
• Font size adjustment
• No internet connection required
If you are traveling to South Korea (e.g., Seoul), make sure you bring this app with you!
Yo korea is an easy way to learn Korean language!
Unlike French, Korean language has several speech levels. Depending on the age, social standing or the degree of intimacy you have with the person being addressed.
With Yo Korea you will be able to learn Korean as it is really spoken.
Yo korea will help you to make friends and get a social life in this amazing country.
Recommended app for tourists, students and business people interested in meeting new people.
We recommend you to use Wi-Fi connection the first time to download the database.
(It takes only few seconds)
* Carefully translated list of useful phrases
* Play all phrases automatically in each category (Slow or Normal)
* 500+ phrases in 13 categories
* No internet connection required
* Store frequently used phrases in favorites
* Search by keywords
* No adverts
---The LITE version contains over 100 sentences---
* Let's begin
* Got a minute?
---Upgrade to the full version---
* Look at this
* Coming and going
* Food & Drink
* Party time talk
* On the Phone
* Lover’s talk
* In the Bedroom
If you like this app and find it useful please take a few seconds to give us a rating!
Get the FREE vocabulary app right now!
* 6,000 words with images to illustrate words, phonetic transcriptions and pronunciation recordings by native speakers.
* Vocabulary covers 15 thematic topics divided into 140 subtopics.
* The entire vocabulary has been translated into 51 languages:
✔ English ✔ Afrikaans ✔ Albanian ✔ Arabic ✔ Azerbaijani ✔ Bengali ✔ Bulgarian ✔ Catalan ✔ Chinese (Simplified) ✔ Chinese (Traditional) ✔ Croatian ✔ Czech ✔ Danish ✔ Dutch ✔ Estonian ✔ Filipino ✔ Finnish ✔ French ✔ Georgian ✔ German ✔ Greek ✔ Hebrew ✔ Hindi ✔ Hungarian ✔ Icelandic ✔ Indonesian ✔ Italian ✔ Japanese ✔ Latvian ✔ Lithuanian ✔ Macedonian ✔ Malay ✔ Norwegian ✔ Persian ✔ Polish ✔ Portuguese ✔Brazilian Portuguese ✔ Romanian ✔ Russian ✔ Serbian ✔ Slovak ✔ Slovenian ✔ Spanish ✔ Swahili ✔ Swedish ✔ Thai ✔ Turkish ✔ Ukrainian ✔ Urdu ✔ Vietnamese
* Select from 7 fun games to learn in a uniquely entertaining manner.
* Built-in "Spin Categories" feature allows the app to choose a random topic, subtopic and game for you to enhance your learning experience.
* "Review Manager" allows you to review all the words you've learned during each game.
* No internet connection is required to use the app.
* 3 difficulty levels: beginner, intermediate and advanced.
* Choose your preferred tuition language from 51 pre-programmed interface languages: Korean, English, German, French, Turkish, Russian, Arabic, Thai, Japanese, Italian, Spanish, etc.
Learn Korean app is absolutely FREE!
With funeasylearn.com learning apps, you can learn Korean for free. Learn more than 6,000 words through image illustration, recorded pronunciation and native translation into 51 languages: Korean, English, Afrikaans, Albanian, Arabic, Azerbaijani, Bengali, Bulgarian, Catalan, Chinese (Simplified), Chinese (Traditional), Croatian, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Estonian, Filipino, Finnish, French, Georgian, German, Greek, Hebrew, Hindi, Hungarian, Icelandic, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Latvian, Lithuanian, Macedonian, Malay, Norwegian, Persian, Polish, Portuguese, Brazilian Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Serbian, Slovak, Slovenian, Spanish, Swahili, Swedish, Thai, Turkish, Ukrainian, Urdu, Vietnamese. The app's vocabulary is divided thematically and covers most aspects of the everyday world, from the restaurant to the hotel, the home to the workplace, outer space to the animal kingdom. FunEasyLearn is a valuable learning tool as it has many fun games developed by experts.
FunEasyLearn is perfect for anyone who wants to learn Korean, English, German, French, Spanish, Italian, Russian, etc.
Please support us by leaving a good rating, or share this app with your friends on Facebook, Twitter or Google+ if you like it.
If you have any issues regarding this app, please feel free to let us know at
Quickly learn the most frequent Korean words and travel phrases before your holidays or build a solid vocabulary in just 10 min per day. Proven methodology for accelerated and stress-free learning of Korean. Over 10.000 words and phrases with images and quality audio. More than any other app! Learn vocabulary while driving, running or doing housework in listening-only mode.
It's 100% free. Give it a try and download now!
► Courses: Korean Travel phrases, Most frequent words, Korean Slang, Business Korean, Pickup lines... (all 100% free)
► Listening-only mode included
► Accelerated learning method with spaced repetitions, based on the latest research for optimum memorization
► Quality audio pronunciation and images
► No internet connection required while learning
► From absolute beginners to advanced learners
► Adapts to mobile phones and tablets
How does it compare to other language learning apps?
► 100% Free: No limitations of content or functions in an attempt to make you buy a paid version. Everything is free.
► More Words and Courses: Courses adapted to fit your language learning objectives, whether you want to study the language for your job, your holidays or just for asking someone on a date.
► Adjustable Learning Speed
► Accelerated Learning Methodology: Research in the field of vocabulary learning showed that spaced repetition language training gives the best results for memorization in language lessons. Plus optional relaxation music can increase student memory capacity (superlearning).
► Add your own vocabulary lists: If you are taking a course at a school, university or private academy, you can add the words from your textbook and learn them here instead of looking them up in a dictionary.
See our detailed comparison of the most popular language learning educational apps such as duolingo, busuu or babbel at http://www.languagecourse.net/mobile/comparison
Do not download this app if you want to learn grammar.
This app is designed for rapid learning of vocabulary and phrases.
For learning grammar thoroughly (such as tenses and verb conjugations) the best option is to attend a language course ideally in a country where the language is spoken. On our website http://www.LanguageCourse.net you can compare over 10000 reviews of language courses & programs worldwide. The best app is no replacement for a Korean course, but can help make the vocabulary learning part of any course so much easier.
Available Course Content:
► Most Frequent Words
- Beginner A1 (500 words)
- Elementary A2 (501-1250)
- Lower Intermediate B1 (1251-2250)
- Upper Intermediate B2 (2251-3500)
- Advanced C1 (3501-5000)
► Dating Phrases
- Dating, Romance and Going Out
- Business Vocabulary
► Travel phrases
- Transportation & Direction
- Hotel / Accommodation
- Free time, Sports & more
- Eating out
Learn any of the following 32 languages with our other apps: Croatian, Romanian, Chinese, Catalan, Vietnamese, Turkish, Norwegian, Hungarian, Hindi, Thai, Bengali, German, Finnish, Bulgarian, French, Swedish, Slovak, Ukrainian, Danish, Italian, Malaysian, Persian, Arabic, Hebrew, Czech, Greek, Portuguese, Polish, English, Russian, Spanish, Japanese, Dutch
We have provided list of examples relating to each alphabet, accompanied with their meanings. In addition, there is also a beginner quiz that further aids your memory of each alphabet.
Get started and try it now!
“Miracle is another name for hard work.”
“기적은 노력의 또 다른 이름이다.”
– To The Beautiful You (Korean Drama).
For comments and feedback for the application, please kindly email us at email@example.com. Please also kindly leave us a kind rating and review if you like using this application to help promote it. Thank you for using Korean Alphabet Tracing!
*Over 50 different beginner and intermediate lessons covering a broad range of Korean words, phrases, grammar, and pronunciation
*Daily news and economic reports from one of South Korea's largest news broadcasters for more advanced listening practice
'PopPopping Korean', made by Hansol Education Co., Ltd., a prominent Hangeul education company in Korea, is an application for foreigners to learn Korean in an easy and fast way with fun.
2. Characteristics : PopPopping Korean is an easy, fun and fast way to learn Korean with mobile devices.
1) easy : Induces for the user to easily and accurately emulate the pronunciation of onset consonants, vowels, and coda consonants through animations on the pronunciation of articulators, which other conventional Korean textbooks lack. The user becomes familiar to the pronunciation of Hangeul through interesting letter animations related to the sound of letters.
2) fun : Rhythm Hangeul game for the user to make a rhythm by combining onset consonants, vowels, and coda consonants and mix the pronunciation of Hangeul. Comic character animations that show when a word is completed.
3) fast : Allows the user to become able to read Hangeul within a short period of time after once learning on the basis of the principles of creation of Hangeul, not just memorizing the letters.
1) Hangeul Pronunciation : You can view animations on the pronunciation of Hangeul.
- Onset/ Vowels/ Coda : animations on the pronunciation of articulators of each letter
- Syllables : Learning of syllables (Combining onset consonants with vowels or onset consonants with vowels and coda consonants)
2) Rhythm Hangeul : You can play the Rhythm Hangeul game.
- Fifty words related to the Korean wave
- Making a rhythm by combining the onset consonants, vowels, and coda consonants of the words you have selected.
- Comic animations with the meaning of the words
3) Secrets of Hangeul
- Page for introduction of principles of creation of Hangeul (Greatness of Hangeul/ King Sejong/ Principles of creation of consonants/ Principles of creation of vowels)
- Match Record
- Weekly Rotation always up-to-date
- Weekly Sale always up-to-date
- Heroes Information(abilities, talents, stats, videos and skins)
- Real-time streaming Video
- Heroes of the storm news always up-to-date
Heroes of the Storm and all related images are property and trademark of Blizzard Entertainment. No copyright infringement intended.
If you are planning a trip in Korea or interested in Korean conversation, this application helps you. You can enjoy learning Korean with cute characters and various illustrations.
The application includes essential conversations about a trip to Korea and vocabulary for real life, and there are a total of 26 chapters with words and sentences in 800 different categories.
You can learn some of the categories with a lite version, but if you want to learn more, you have to pay for it. It is easy to access for users since it consists of lists and flash cards.
In addition, each category shows the content written in Korean and users can listen to the pronunciation of it. The useful feature is that users test themselves by pronouncing.
As we release this application, we have plans to introduce lots of applications and update those to attract users’ attention to Korean culture. Therefore, we hope you expect a lot.