IMPORTANT NOTE: This version can't be upgraded later to the Sync PRO version !
A PRO license must be purchased separately.
Android SyncML Client Documentation:
Once synced, you can access your data online to edit, share them with your friends, synchronize with other phones/tablets or other services (like Gmail, Facebook, iCloud, Outlook, Thunderbird, ...), and many others things!
To use this application, you must have a Memotoo account:
Follow this link to have all options and informations to configure "Memotoo sync" app:
- This app comes from FunV10/OneMediaHub app and communicates with the SyncML protocol -> you will must uninstall FunV10 to use Memotoo app
- To sync your tasks, you need to install before the app "Astrid Tasks / To-do" https://www.memotoo.com/softs/astrid_tasks_4.6.5.apk
- And for your notes, you need to install before the app "OI Notepad"
Memotoo support many protocols to sync your data: iCalendar, CalDAV, SyncML, vCard, CardDAV, WebDAV, Zimbra, ActiveSync, Microsoft Exchange, ... and you can import / export your data in your online account.
• Automatic and selective upload of pictures, videos, music and documents to the cloud from all your devices
• Automatic grouping of items into pictures, videos, music, documents
• 'Timeline' view for pictures, videos and documents to easily find stuff
• Optional addition of your Facebook account's pictures (Albums and Tagged In) to the Pictures timeline
• Easily find and view your digital content including playback of videos and music
• Download or share any of your digital content
• Organize your pictures and videos into albums, your music into playlists, and your documents into sets
• Share pictures, videos and files via email or to Facebook, Twitter, YouTube and more
• Share entire albums of pictures or videos with live broadcast of updates
• Family Hub area for posting pictures, videos and files to share with family members (activation required)
• All operations (view, share, organize, etc.) available even if items are not stored on the device
• Your contacts in sync across your smartphone, tablet, and computer
• Lightweight and optimized to minimize bandwidth usage and maximize battery life
• Mobile apps for Android, iPhone, iPad, Windows Phone devices
• Computer apps for Windows and Mac OS
• OneMediaHub.com website for managing all your digital content from any modern web browser
IMPORTANT: ONLY FOR USE WITH ONEMEDIAHUB.COM.
If you are connecting to servers other than OneMediaHub.com (e.g. AOL, Community Edition, etc.), do not download this app. An app called 'FunV10' in the Market may be used to connect to servers other than OneMediaHub.com.
OneMediaHub is provided by Funambol, Inc.
IMPORTANT NOTE: This version can't be upgraded later to the Sync STD or PRO version ! A STD or PRO license must be purchased separately.
Android SyncML Client Documentation:
Due Today is designed to help you get organized. Create tasks and assign them to projects and contexts. You can also set reminders to help you remember those important things. You can even be reminded daily about things you didn't do yesterday.
** Includes multiple sync options **
Due Today allows you to sync with the award-winning ToodleDo service (with some limitations). We also now support synchronizing using our free sync service. Always keep your devices up-to-date with each other.
* Uses the Getting Things Done (GTD) method
* Set start dates so you won't be bothered by your tasks until the appropriate date
* Set a task as "floating" so that it will remain in your "Today" box until you complete the task
* Daily overdue reminder so you won't forget todos not finished on the previous day
* Create projects and subprojects
* Syncs with ToodleDo
* Syncs with Lakeridge Software's synchronization server
* Provides several different views for organizing your tasks
* Pin projects for quicker access to projects you work on the most
* Long-press the search button to create a task or project without leaving your current app (pre-ICS devices)
* Create daily, monthly, weekly or yearly recurring tasks
* Subtask support
* A powerful and customizable widget (in various sizes) so you can see what you need to do without opening the app
* Full support for all tablet form factors
* Superior filtering function (and the filtering can be applied to the widget as well)
* Integrated universal search
* Full support for ToodleDo statuses
* Supports the ToodleDo hotlist
* In-app billing is for donations only. Donations do not unlock premium features. For more information on app permissions visit https://github.com/abaker/tasks/wiki/App-Permissions
* Tasks contains all of Astrid's core functionality with a fresh coat of paint. There have been several bug fixes and internal improvements, with new features on the way!
* Tasks values your privacy and I cannot access your data under any circumstances. Your data resides only on your device unless you enable Google Task synchronization.
* Tasks can be installed alongside Astrid. For more information on migrating your data visit https://github.com/abaker/tasks/wiki/Migrating-from-Astrid
* To help translate the app visit https://github.com/abaker/tasks/wiki/Translations
* To help beta test the app visit https://github.com/abaker/tasks/wiki/Beta-Testing
* To report bugs or request features visit https://github.com/abaker/tasks/issues
* Astrid third party apps need to make minor modifications to support Tasks.
ATTENTION LG USERS RUNNING ANDROID 4.1
Some LG devices running Android 4.1 are incompatible with Google's Lollipop compatibility library, causing Tasks to crash on some devices such as the Optimus G and Optimus L9. If you are affected by this issue I could use your help testing a fix. Please e-mail email@example.com
If you have any questions, comments, or suggestions feel free to contact me via e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org
Any.do is an all-in-one life manager. Save time organizing your family tasks, work projects and personal todo’s in one place, while collaborating with others to be more productive.
Our task planner key features include: seamless cloud sync, speech recognition, customizable time and location reminders, shared tasks, multimedia notes, and gesture support.
*Named a “Top 10 MUST-HAVE App” by the New York Times*
Make every day a success with Any.do:
Clean and smart design keeps you focused on your goals for the day
Collaborate with colleagues, friends, and spouses to get things done together
Update grocery lists, chores, and ‘Honey Do’ lists in real-time with your spouse and family
Attach video, audio, photo and Dropbox files to any task
Set recurring tasks for regularly scheduled todo’s
Access all of your lists at home, the office, or on the go. Your Any.do task manager stays perfectly synced on your mobile, web app, or Chrome
Intuitive drag and drop, swipe to complete, and shake to remove make Any.do a great planner for organizing tasks faster
Use voice entry to speak you tasks into a list, or type with our powerful auto-suggest feature
Any.do Moment, our widely praised daily planner, will make managing your life fun again
When you handle work, family, and personal life in one place, you end up having a lot more time for what matters.
If you’re a true pro, Any.do gets even better with a Premium subscription
**Special launch price for a limited time only $2.99/ month or $26.99/ year**
(Regularly $4.99/ month or $49.99/ year)
Enjoy an unlimited amount of our free Any.do features above, plus:
An array of special color themes
Fully customizable reminders for anything from bi-weekly meetings to every-other-day phone calls to Mom
Location based reminders that pop up exactly when and where you need them
Priority support from our in-house team of Any.do experts
Premium subscriptions will be charged to your credit card through your Google Play account. Your subscription will automatically renew unless cancelled at least 24 hours before the end of the current period. You can cancel at any time, but we are unable to issue refunds for any pay periods that have already been billed. Manage your subscriptions in the Account Settings after purchase.
“The best to-do list app.” - The Verge
Wunderlist has also been featured in The New York Times, Lifehacker, TechCrunch, CNET, The Guardian, Wired, and Vanity Fair, just to name a few.
Key Wunderlist Features:
• Create all the lists you need and access them from your phone, tablet and computer
• Easily share lists and collaborate with family, friends and colleagues
• Start conversations about your to-dos
• Attach photos, PDFs, presentations and more
• Share the work and delegate to-dos
• Setting a Reminder ensures you never forget important deadlines (or birthday gifts) ever again
• Organize your projects for home, work and everywhere in between with Folders
Wunderlist is free to download and use. Wunderlist Pro upgrades your experience and gives you unlimited access to Files, Assigning and Subtasks to help you accomplish even more for $4.99 a month or $49.99 a year through an in-app purchase.
Learn more about Wunderlist at www.wunderlist.com
New features: Share task via Email or SMS, Full Google task sync (multiple lists, multiple accounts, OATH, home screen widget, customized categories, improved sorting, swipe completed tasks, shake to remove tasks, auto-complete, quick edit of tasks information and more!
A top android to do list that actually helps you get your things done.
☞ Get the most out of Any.DO:
■ Speech to text
■ Sync to Google Tasks / gTask / gTasks / Google apps
■ Home screen widgets (4X4, 4X1)
■ Share tasks with your friends via Email or SMS
■ Quick edit of tasks (Priority, Category, Due date, Share and more)
■ Swipe to mark a task as complete
■ Customized categories
■ Repeatable / recurring tasks
■ Integration with your Facebook friends, Gmail contacts, Google plus+, Twitter followers, whatsapp friends & linkedin contacts.
♥ Our Customers Say ♥
“I want to say that I absolutely love this app and that's an understatement! I love the modern look, ease of use and how much it has helped me already. I just wanted to let you know how awesome this app is and that I have downloaded the Chrome extension as well. Thank you so much!” (Sarah L.)
“What you've developed is awesome and fills a real need in the busy Professionals daily life. Thank you so much for your hard work and I'm so excited to start using any.do frequently. Keep up the awesome work!” (Max N.)
“You have tapped into the awesome.” (Erick T.)
Task list plans to sync with: Any.DO To do list, Todo list, Todo, Task List, Remember The Milk, gTasks, RTM, Producteev, Springpad, Catch, ColorNote Notepad Notes, Google Calendar, Astrid, Outlook, Microsoft Exchange, Any DO and more.
***Latest update (2.4.8): Major ad spamming issue fixed, switched to a different ad provider. As requested by many users, we have also released a completely ad-free pro version of Simple Calendar, get it here: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.anod.calendarpro***
Features and Configuration Options Include:
- Font style and background customization
- Select which application opens on click
- Fonts, colors, text size
- Supports tasks using Dato and GTasks
- How do I place the widget on my homescreen?
Long-press your homescreen, choose "widgets," find "Simple Calendar Widget," and drag it to the homescreen. On most Android 4.0 devices, widgets can be found under the "Widgets" tab in app drawer.
- I can't find Simple Calendar in my widget list!
Try restarting your device.
- How do I resize the widget?
Android 3.0+ supports resizing of widgets by default. For older Android versions this can be done by installing an alternate launcher.
- How do I show the weather forecast on the widget?
On your desktop Google calendar, just add weather. For instructions, search Google for "Weather forecasts in your calendar".
- How do I add holidays, birthdays, or sports schedules?
- Search Google for "Adding interesting dates to Google Calendar" and follow the instructions.
READ CALENDAR: Access to the calendar information
WRITE_EXTERNAL_STORAGE: Backup to SD card
If you live by your daily task or to-do lists, constantly write yourself reminders or notes, or are constantly looking at Google Tasks in Gmail, then you have come to the right place.
• Your tasks/lists/notes sync and automatically appear across all your Android devices and in Gmail
• Use multiple Google/Gmail accounts
• Add notes, due dates, and reminders to tasks. NEW - repeating / recurring tasks!
• Create tasks with voice. Google Now Integration coming in next release.
• Add your tasks to different Google Calendars
• Create multiple lists with tasks and display them individually or all at once
• An awesome Widget. GTI Supports Android 4.2 lockscreen widgets
• Subtasks and indenting tasks
• Use GTI Offline! It will sync when you come back online.
• Multiple color themes including: Heat Map, Holo Blue, Green, Gold, Mono, Eggplant, White etc.
• Agenda view - see whats coming up today/tomorrow/future
• Search your to-do lists for a specific task
• Sort task lists by due date or alphabetically
• Create, rename, and delete lists. You can email them to people too!
• Move tasks between task lists or to-do lists
• Control sync interval with Google Tasks server
• COMING SOON: Tablet version, sharing, and more!
• Swipe right on tasks to complete them, swipe left to delete tasks.
• Press and hold on a task to indent on your to-do list
• Tap on a task to edit the task notes and due date.
• Shake your phone vigorously to clear already completed tasks from your task list
We do regular updates with new features and improvements to GTI!
NOTE: Our previous app GTI lite was suspended (for unknown reasons). All work will be focused on this app now. As of June 2014, we are growing fast and working hard to provide more functionality and surpass the various junky tasks apps found all over Google Play.
Attention to Gingerbread and Froyo users!
Starting with v3.5.0, GTI Pro will only post updates for Android 4.0 and up. Users with Android 2.1 and up will still be able to use v3.4.9, but will no longer receive updates.
HELP US OUT
Sometimes things do go wrong, and that's where we need your help: rather than just leaving a 1-star review and uninstalling right away, why not tell us about it through the "Send Feedback" button in the Settings menu of the app?
Regular updates, tweaks, more functionality coming.
ABOUT OUR PERMISSIONS
• READ LOGS: For the "Send Feedback" button in settings.
• WRITE EXTERNAL STORAGE: We use this to write the log to your sd card.
• PREVENT PHONE/TABLET FROM SLEEPING: Used by background syncing
Toodledo is flexible enough to work with many different productivity styles. You can use the popular GTD methodology, or you can use your own system. You can keep things simple, or you can add as much complexity as you need. Keeping track of your to do list has never been easier.
With Toodledo you can:
* Track the priority, start date, due date, time, length or status of a task.
* Assign the task to a folder, context or goal.
* Flag the task with a visual star or tag it with keywords and notes.
* Get audible popup alarms.
* Create tasks that repeat on a schedule of your choosing.
* Search, filter, sort and drill down into your tasks in a variety of ways to see the subset of tasks that are useful right now and ensure that important tasks float to the top.
* Quickly find important tasks with the "Hotlist". This smart to do list is automatically filled with important tasks based on a mathematical formula.
* Securely sync with Toodledo to backup your data and sync between devices.
* Organize and permanently store your longer free-form notes in the Notebook section.
* Make hierarchical outlines to organize your ideas in our Outlines section.
* Make good habits and break bad habits. Track your progress with our Habits section.
* Fully integrated with the Android Accounts and Sync infrastructure, for better consistency, and security.
* Share tasks the Android way with customizable templates.
* Customizable widgets.
Some features are only available on certain devices and OS versions. For questions, requests or bug reports, please visit our website: http://www.toodledo.com/info/contact.php
Want to help? Join the beta group at http://goo.gl/1fzff
To have a clear vision of what to do, you have to clear your mind of the concerns and worries, generate a higher overview with goals and roles, plan your weekly actions and projects. This is what My Effectiveness Habits is for - to give You full control over you plans, goals, actions, todo-s - over your productivity.
Uniquely configured, with feedback and motivation, the Habits are much more powerful and elaborate than any of the hundreds of simple To-do and task lists, GTD apps out there.
The only app that helps you understand "Why to do?", plan "What to do?", and then "Do It"!
My Effectiveness Habits is FREE and with NO Ads!
The app is not for those who need a simple, thoughtless list to write down there todos. If you want control over your vision, plans, goals and actions - then you should use My Effectiveness Habits. If you want to really increase your productivity, not just check off the items, what you'd easily do without any app - then the Habits is the right app for you!
'The Habits' help you increase your Productivity:
+ Define your principles (Mission)
+ Remove distractions (Influences/Concerns)
+ Set your Priorities
+ Describe you Life Roles
+ Identify your Goals
+ Create a comprehensive Action plan
+ Put the steps into Projects/Actions/Checklists
+ Use unique Weekly Plan view for week actions and week goals!
+ Concentrate on the Next action using Pomodoro technique
+ Google Drive™ integration
A productivity framework, The Habits have what other GTD and productivity applications are all missing: it helps you define your priorities and vision of your goals, overview and motivation of your deeds, plans, actions. Using it, you create a hierarchy of actions to reach your goals, where Actions of one Goal are totally separated from Actions of Another Goal, thus helping you concentrate much better on the current Goal and Action.
If you have just any issue, feedback or a simple thought about the application that you want to share with us, we are very happy to get that. Please, send them to email@example.com, or, write them anywhere in the http://andtek.blogspot.com, or within the review comments. The feedback from you is very welcome!
The principle is:
1. Write what is your mission in life.
2. Write down what concerns you have and which ones you can influence - visualize them in the circles.
3. Define your roles. Look at your life from different points.
4. Set the goals you want to reach for each role. You can set long-term or short-term goals.
5. Define concrete steps - actions. You can have a single step actions, or you can define complex, multi-level project, or simple checklists.
6. Proritize your actions using 2x2 matrix (a.k.a. Eisenhower matrix).
7. Assign tasks to week days (use weekly planning).
The app is written inspired by the Great book by Dr. Stephen R. Covey "The 7 Habits of highly effective people".
Account persmissions are required for Google Tasks API access.
Task Hammer is an rpg game and a task list app in one. Task Hammer lets you complete your epic quests or daily routines and even gets you awarded for that. You can be a barbarian, a rouge or a sorceress and level up your character by doing real world stuff.
Task Hammer is also really useful todo list: it's simple, it's beautiful and also has alarms, widgets & repeating tasks. We also cruched most bugs before releasing it ;-)
In case of any problems please, send us email. We cannot reply to Google Play comments.
Notice: Task Hammer is not connected to Epic Win, Task XP nor RLRPG.
Keywords: rpg task list, rpg todo list, level up, xp