Your mission, should you decide to accept, is to match as many colors as possible while beating a beastly timer along the way. Get real good at it and you can dominate the world as a master matcher of color!
Following are a few of many exciting features:
● Easy and fun to play ... up and running in minutes ... challenging to master
● A brain stimulator for youngsters and elderly alike
● A fun and imaginative way to stimulate color and shape recognition
● Play for five minutes or hours, whatever works for you
● Game is completely FREE with no additional fees included
● Compatible with most android devices
● Three glorious levels of game play
● Leaderboards and achievements awarded for outstanding performance
● A surprise button shuffle thief that appears in the expert level
● Crystal clear HD graphics with an original retro design look and feel
On behalf of NAVit Entertainment and Pedestrian Crossing, we invite you to give Color Cues a try.
There's two game modes: Human vs Droid and Droid vs Droid (Pro Version)
The game has three different types: Space Ball, Star Breaker and Keep Away. The main goal in each type is to capture a star and achieve an objective. To capture a star, simply fly through it.
Space Ball is a mode in which the goal is to capture a star and take it your base. Your base is the same color as your ship and slowly rotates around the game arena. When you deliver the star to your base, it will explode and you will score seven points. Whenever you kill an enemy ship, you will score three points.
Star Breaker is a mode in which the goal is to capture and hold a star for five seconds. After five seconds, the star will explode and you will score three points. There are three shooting stars traveling around the game arena. You may only capture one star at a time. Whenever you kill an enemy ship, you will score one point.
Keep Away is a mode in which the goal is to capture and hold a star for a set amount of time. Killing an enemy ship will not reward you with any points.
Beacons appear on the edge of the screen and show you the location of different objects in the game.
- A green beacon displays the location of a star.
- A red beacon displays the location of an enemy ship.
- A blue beacon displays the location of your base.
- The General settings allow you to set the difficulty level, select a specific asteroid set, select a specific ship color and whether sound effects are on or off. The Lite version only contains one asteroid set and the setting is ignored.
- The Buttons settings allow you to set the location, size and spacing of the control buttons.
- The Scores settings allow you to set the number of points or seconds it takes to win at a particular game type.
Please rate the game in the market.
Copyright © 2011 Four Queue
All Rights Reserved