Explore space to discover and harvest valuable minerals and expand your fleet with 6 unique warships, each offering improved weaponry to take down enemies faster and survive longer.
Use simple and intuitive arcade controls to blast the enemies with barrage of missiles and powerful torpedoes.
Features next-gen graphics on your phone or tablet, with fantastic explosions, detailed spaceships, all fully rendered in 3D.
Use Minerals to purchase new Warship with improved weapons and stronger shield. Customize your preferred ship with a variety of War-Paint and go for the high score.
Commandeer your Warships and destroy original Alien Ships across 3 levels of difficulty.
● Modojo 4/5 ●
"Fun and frantic arcade strategy, with a decent selection of ships and upgrades to work towards."
● Arcade Sushi 75/100 ●
"...Starship Battles is a solid little game that will remind you of the days you spent in the arcade pumping quarters into the Missile Command machine. It is proof that some of the oldest gameplay styles still holds up today and that is always a good time..."
● 148Apps ●
”…Starship battles is a beautiful looking arcade game in which players try to fight off a constant barrage of enemies for as long as possible... "
● TopApps ●
"...Starship battles is a wonderful arcade-style shooter game with smooth gameplay and great look. ."
Blast into outer space and straight into battle!
This dynamic space combat simulator puts you in control of Earth’s fleet, as mankind valiantly defends the Blue Planet from vicious invaders and their armada of deadly UFOs.
Built out of passion and love for old-school space sims, “ISI” is a nod towards the immortal classics, created by their fans and for their fans, to combine their timeless concepts with modern graphics and performance.
Whether it’s your smartphone or a tablet, with “ISI” any device will instantly turn into the deck of an advanced futuristic space fighter, and take you into detailed, realistically rendered outer space, filled with explosions and dozens of special effects.
- 18 missions – from fast targeted strikes, to deep space ambushes against heavy fleets. (6 missions in the Free version.)
- 7 advanced spaceships in 3 classes: heavy bombers, classified experimental fighters, and the ultimate space juggernaut equipped with particle cannons. (4 ships in the Free version.)
- Star awards: win silver stars and unlock new ships after each mission – or revisit previously completed tasks with brand new vessels.
- Numerous enemy ships, from lethally fast fighters to armored space giants.
- Triple weapon system: choose between fast long-ranged laser cannons, powerful but slower rockets, and fully automatic plasma launchers.
- Rechargeable shield: keep your ship protected even in the most critical moments.
- Hawk-Dove in space: keep your nerves steady and avoid the enemies’ homing missiles at the last second.
- Space salvage: turn enemies into hot metal and collect it, to recharge your shields and for profit.
- Ammunition pickups: allied ships regularly drop ammo crates to keep your trigger finger busy.
- Combo attacks: the faster you blow up the enemies, the greater the multiplier of your score will be.
- “Bleeding” attacks: take the toughest enemies down piece-by-piece, from destroying their cannons to blowing up their engines.
- Space strategy: discover secret weak points of armored enemies, and go in for a surprise attack.
- AI assistance: when things get too hot, count on AI-controlled allies and smart auto-cannons equipped on selected ships.
- Cosmic destruction: if dogfights are not enough to keep your cannons hot, take on the environment and blast meteorites and asteroids into space dust.
- Freedom of combat: from mission to mission, your progress will be stored, allowing you to take a break and continue whenever you want.
- Fully customizable interface layout: resize and change the positions of all control buttons, for maximum comfort and combat efficiency
- Two control methods: steer your ship with a virtual joystick or your device’s accelerometer
- Rich musical score, voice-overs and sound effects, with fully adjustable volume for quieter environments
- 12 languages: localized in English, Spanish, German, French, Italian, Czech, Polish, Chinese, Korean, Japanese
"A pure action experience wrapped in a pretty package, the gameplay is incredibly fun and the controls work well" (Portable Gaming Region)
"Feels like a spiritual successor to the wildly successful Rogue Squadron series" (Pocket Gamer)
Jump into your Elysian starfighter and get ready to take on Hadian warbirds, Dropships armed to the teeth and gigantic battleships in a heroic struggle to defend the galaxy!
Join up with Alpha Squadron and take on the evil Hadian Empire in this 3D Action flight game. With missions set in deep space as well as planetside sorties versus hordes of enemy fighters and capital ships, you will be immersed in the intergalactic conflict! Dogfight with enemy spaceships flying amidst beautiful floating cities, desolate desert planets and dangerous asteroid belts as you fight to stay alive and protect your fleet. Dodge the laser combat blasts as you provide cover for a planetary evacuation, capture an Imperial General and rescue prisoners of war. Launch your starfighter through a thrilling tunnel chase in a race against time to stop a galactic superweapon of doom! Awesome cinematic graphics and intense action packed gameplay!
In the year 2048, Earth has suddenly become the target of deranged aliens known as the Crana. Following the invasion, the World Alliance Military builds a new cutting-edge weapon, the Raiden Supersonic Attack Fighter. Based on a captured alien craft, it is humanity's only hope for survival.
Raiden consists of eight vertical scrolling missions where the player maneuvers the Raiden craft dodging and destroying enemy robots, buildings, ground targets, and aircraft. There are bombs and missile powerups as well as collectable medals which add to the score. When player dies, the fighter's fragments become projectiles that damage enemies.
After defeating the Stage 8 boss, the mission is completed, and player receives 1 million points for each completed loop. Afterwards, it will start back to Stage 1. This time around, enemies shoot faster and at a more rapid rate.
The hottest shooter is no push over, but the invigorating gameplay and vast library of
achievements will keep both casual players and hardcore gamers hooked as you upgrade your ship and take it a little deeper into the incredible battlefield time after time.
★ Beautiful levels with immersive missions to complete.
★ Multiple extreme boss battles.
★ Upgrade your shields, guns, missiles, lasers, mega-bombs and magnets.
★ Risk everything to rescue civilians.
★ Boost your final score with a host of in-game achievements.
★ Rescue fallen opponents to win extra lives and stars.
★ Accessible to beginners, as well as hardcore shooter addicts.
★ Full voiceover and incredible electronic soundtrack.
★ Seven gorgeous scenes,Vivid sound effect!
There's two game modes: Human vs Droid and Droid vs Droid (Pro Version)
The game has three different types: Space Ball, Star Breaker and Keep Away. The main goal in each type is to capture a star and achieve an objective. To capture a star, simply fly through it.
Space Ball is a mode in which the goal is to capture a star and take it your base. Your base is the same color as your ship and slowly rotates around the game arena. When you deliver the star to your base, it will explode and you will score seven points. Whenever you kill an enemy ship, you will score three points.
Star Breaker is a mode in which the goal is to capture and hold a star for five seconds. After five seconds, the star will explode and you will score three points. There are three shooting stars traveling around the game arena. You may only capture one star at a time. Whenever you kill an enemy ship, you will score one point.
Keep Away is a mode in which the goal is to capture and hold a star for a set amount of time. Killing an enemy ship will not reward you with any points.
Beacons appear on the edge of the screen and show you the location of different objects in the game.
- A green beacon displays the location of a star.
- A red beacon displays the location of an enemy ship.
- A blue beacon displays the location of your base.
- The General settings allow you to set the difficulty level, select a specific asteroid set, select a specific ship color and whether sound effects are on or off. The Lite version only contains one asteroid set and the setting is ignored.
- The Buttons settings allow you to set the location, size and spacing of the control buttons.
- The Scores settings allow you to set the number of points or seconds it takes to win at a particular game type.
Please rate the game in the market.
Copyright © 2011 Four Queue
All Rights Reserved