Protect your plane from unknown objects, shoot them and clean the space.
- Use left thumb to press up, down, left and right keys to control the plane
- Use right thumb to fire
If you have anything to say, simply send us a feedback and we will contact you. Your feedback is important to us :) enjoy!
Do not let anyone pass, shoot all! But be careful not to shoot the little squirrels, and stay tuned with strangers Frogreen and with fast Mousenator, dodge the spines of Porcupine, shoot quickly in Elefantastic and Macacation or they crush you, and aim well to hit the rapid foxpeed !
Coming soon new villains appear in more exciting stages, new weapons can be bought, then wait for new updates!
More from developer
There's two game modes: Human vs Droid and Droid vs Droid (Pro Version)
The game has three different types: Space Ball, Star Breaker and Keep Away. The main goal in each type is to capture a star and achieve an objective. To capture a star, simply fly through it.
Space Ball is a mode in which the goal is to capture a star and take it your base. Your base is the same color as your ship and slowly rotates around the game arena. When you deliver the star to your base, it will explode and you will score seven points. Whenever you kill an enemy ship, you will score three points.
Star Breaker is a mode in which the goal is to capture and hold a star for five seconds. After five seconds, the star will explode and you will score three points. There are three shooting stars traveling around the game arena. You may only capture one star at a time. Whenever you kill an enemy ship, you will score one point.
Keep Away is a mode in which the goal is to capture and hold a star for a set amount of time. Killing an enemy ship will not reward you with any points.
Beacons appear on the edge of the screen and show you the location of different objects in the game.
- A green beacon displays the location of a star.
- A red beacon displays the location of an enemy ship.
- A blue beacon displays the location of your base.
- The General settings allow you to set the difficulty level, select a specific asteroid set, select a specific ship color and whether sound effects are on or off. The Lite version only contains one asteroid set and the setting is ignored.
- The Buttons settings allow you to set the location, size and spacing of the control buttons.
- The Scores settings allow you to set the number of points or seconds it takes to win at a particular game type.
Please rate the game in the market.
Copyright © 2011 Four Queue
All Rights Reserved