♦Dynamically generated levels!
♦Test your skills in the "Insanity Level" and try to be #1 pilot on the leaderboards!
♦Unlock upgrades for your spaceships!
♦Customize your spaceships with the available skins!
♦Chiptune soundtrack enhancing the retro gaming experience (music by Fantomenk)!
If you like classic space fighter games, you will love this one!
• Rock & Roll sound track
• Fast paced challenging arcade action!
• Simple addicting gameplay
• Eight power ups to keep your starfighter hitting hard!
• Numerous waves of enemy fighters
• Bonus stages that allow you to shoot music notes for big scores!
• Attack large capital ships, destroy their turrets and reactors
• Fly over planet surface and fire on ground installations
This game will play well even on low end devices running resolutions as low as 320x480! For ultimate experience also try on a 7" or larger tablet with a wireless bluetooth speaker!
Note: This game is completely FREE and very light on the ads. Only one small banner will be displayed at while the game is played. There is nothing else to 'buy' within the game to keep playing. Enjoy!
Support: This game has been tested on multiple devices. We strive to create trouble free software, if in the unfortunate event you do experience problems send us an email so we can fix it. Alternately you can visit us at http://newhopegames.com/support and fill out the form there.
Keywords: top scrolling space shooter arcade game fighter capital ship planetary battles rock and roll music sound track starfighter
More from developer
There's two game modes: Human vs Droid and Droid vs Droid (Pro Version)
The game has three different types: Space Ball, Star Breaker and Keep Away. The main goal in each type is to capture a star and achieve an objective. To capture a star, simply fly through it.
Space Ball is a mode in which the goal is to capture a star and take it your base. Your base is the same color as your ship and slowly rotates around the game arena. When you deliver the star to your base, it will explode and you will score seven points. Whenever you kill an enemy ship, you will score three points.
Star Breaker is a mode in which the goal is to capture and hold a star for five seconds. After five seconds, the star will explode and you will score three points. There are three shooting stars traveling around the game arena. You may only capture one star at a time. Whenever you kill an enemy ship, you will score one point.
Keep Away is a mode in which the goal is to capture and hold a star for a set amount of time. Killing an enemy ship will not reward you with any points.
Beacons appear on the edge of the screen and show you the location of different objects in the game.
- A green beacon displays the location of a star.
- A red beacon displays the location of an enemy ship.
- A blue beacon displays the location of your base.
- The General settings allow you to set the difficulty level, select a specific asteroid set, select a specific ship color and whether sound effects are on or off. The Lite version only contains one asteroid set and the setting is ignored.
- The Buttons settings allow you to set the location, size and spacing of the control buttons.
- The Scores settings allow you to set the number of points or seconds it takes to win at a particular game type.
Please rate the game in the market.
Copyright © 2011 Four Queue
All Rights Reserved