Are you looking for a calorie counter with a free barcode scanner, food log, macros tracking, and comprehensive diet plans? Meet MyNetDiary - your personal assistant for weight loss, diet and nutrition.
Ranked #1 by Forbes Health ahead of all Calorie Counter apps in 2022.
Rated #1 by the American Journal of Preventive Medicine. The best all-around healthy lifestyle app. The New York Times calls it “simpler, quicker, nicer” compared to similar apps.
Selected by Today's Dietitian Magazine for its Popular Weight Loss Apps list alongside WW and Noom. Dietitians and personal trainers choose MyNetDiary Professional Connect to work with their clients.
Unlike other diet apps, MyNetDiary is easy to navigate, includes generous free features, and has no ads. The free calorie counter is totally sufficient for successful weight loss.
MyNetDiary forces nothing on you. You can choose one of the popular diets, follow the tips prepared by our Registered Dietitians, consider personalized advice offered by Virtual Coach, or simply enjoy the best calorie counter app on your smartphone and smartwatch.
MyNetDiary has the largest verified 1.4 million food database making it the most reliable food tracker ever! Your food diary will show the most accurate nutrition, for all macros, vitamins, minerals, omega fats - all nutrients considered.
• Active members achieve average weight loss of 1.4 lb each week
• Over 18 million members, a great number of experienced dieters switched from other apps
Free Calorie Tracker features include:
• Lightning-fast food journal with barcode scanner, instant search, and AI-powered Voice Food Logger taking only seconds to log your foods
• Robust mega-database of food labels validated and updated daily with restaurants, grocery stores, special diets, and ethnic foods
• Exercise tracker supporting over 500 types of exercise and recreation, even housework and fishing
• Daily coaching messages and tips
• Customizable dashboard: you control how the app looks and works
• Wear OS app for your smartwatch: log foods and amount by saying what you ate, track consumed water and body weight. Keep an eye on daily carbs / fat / protein breakdown and a quick daily summary of up to 50 nutrients
• Google Fit and Samsung Health integration
• Custom food and recipe editor
• Water Tracker
• Steps Tracker
• Configurable Reminders
• Shopping list for foods and any other grocery items
• Motivating diet and nutrition articles written and continuously updated by our Registered Dietitians
• Professional Connect: free and easy - connect with your dietitian or trainer via MyNetDiary, to share your diary and get feedback - to help you achieve your goals
• Total data privacy and protection - no account required, and we don't sell your info to third parties
MyNetDiary Premium provides all the guidance and features you may need for the best results:
• Premium Diets, including Low-Carb, Keto, High-Protein, Mediterranean, Vegetarian and more - with a diet plan, guides and feedback. It's much more than just a diet tracker
• Autopilot adjusts your calorie budget automatically, guiding you to your goal weight
• Up to 50 Health Trackers: blood pressure, cholesterol, blood glucose, A1C, ketones, medications, symptoms, and body measurements
• 580 Premium Recipes and 200 Premium Meals developed by our Registered Dietitians - delicious, easy to cook and customize
• Premium Menus help you plan and balance your nutrition throughout the week
• Recipe Import loads your favorite recipes from the web and calculates complete nutrition automatically
• Recipe Database with over 370,000 dishes and detailed nutrition facts
• Link fitness trackers like Fitbit, Garmin, and Withings to balance your daily calorie budgets. Analyze your diet along with your tracked steps, blood pressure, blood sugar, sleep patterns, or anything else.
• Track up to 50 nutrients, set custom targets, get the recommendations for optimal nutrition.