Sudoku Forever™ is a free Sudoku puzzle game available on Google Play. Sudoku Forever features a random puzzle generator that creates each new game on the fly. This allows for a virtually limitless number of fun and challenging free Sudoku puzzles.
• Unlimited number of challenging free Sudoku puzzles. No restrictions ever.
• Keep track of potential plays with the notes feature.
• Free hints that teach Sudoku strategies.
• Does not require WiFi. You can play Sudoku offline free!
• Simple and clean minimal interface.
• Sudoku Forever is free forever!
• Three difficulty levels: easy, medium and hard.
• Saves game state when exiting.
Sudoku Forever was designed to have a simple and clean minimal interface. Fancy graphics and sounds are set aside to instead provide a relaxing and distraction free experience. With little distraction you will be able to exercise your mind and concentrate on solving every free Sudoku puzzle.
An easy to use notes feature allows you to keep track of potential plays by placing up to nine marks in each square. As plays are made, notes that are no longer playable are highlighted red. Notes are hidden in a square when a play is made. They are shown again if the play is cleared.
Hints will teach you several strategies for solving Sudoku puzzles without actually revealing the answer. The hint strategies begin with the simplest Sudoku plays to help guide beginners and then progress to more advanced hint strategies. If none of the hint strategies apply, Sudoku Forever will offer to reveal a play for you.
Sudoku Forever does not require a WiFi connection. You may play Sudoku offline free anytime.
• Full network access - used to display ads.
• Camera - used to scan Sudoku puzzles encoded as QR codes.
• External storage - for saved games.
Visit the Sudoku Forever homepage:
Try the free open-source online version: