Use the official SlideShare app to:
- Explore over 15 million professional presentations, infographics, and videos in stunning, full-screen layout
- Discover content in your favorite topics, with over 30 to explore - from Technology and Leadership to Engineering and Healthcare
- Save your favorites to read later (even offline!) on your phone or Android tablet
- Check out the top presentations trending in your social network, and share the ones you like with friends and colleagues on SlideShare, LinkedIn, Facebook and Twitter
SlideShare has something for everyone!
- SlideShare is the world’s largest community for sharing presentations and professional content, with 60 million unique visitors a month and more than 15 million uploads
- So much more than just slides! Find infographics, videos, how-to guides, data & analytics reports, industry research, thought-leadership articles, Q&As, DIY instructions, visual guides and more
- Follow companies and organizations like Dell, Ogilvy, the White House, Netflix, NASA and more, who share their expertise on SlideShare
- Learn from industry pros like Netflix CEO Reed Hastings, LinkedIn co-founder Reid Hoffman, Silicon Valley entrepreneur Guy Kawasaki and more
- Explore keynotes from top industry conferences like SXSW and Dreamforce
- Students can use SlideShare for academic research, professionals can deepen their industry knowledge, and everyone can explore interesting topics to learn something new!
- Full Topics List: Editor's Picks, Art & Photos, Automotive, Business, Career, Data & Analytics, Design, Devices & Hardware, Economy & Finance, Education, Engineering, Entertainment & Humor, Environment, Food, Government & Non-Profit, Health & Magazine, Healthcare, Internet, Investor Relations, Law, Leadership & Management, Lifestyle, Marketing, Mobile, News & Politics, Presentations & Public Speaking, Real Estate, Recruiting & HR, Retail, Sales, Science, Self Improvement, Services, Small Business & Entrepreneurship, Social Media, Software, Spiritual, Sports, Technology, Travel
Download the SlideShare app to boost your knowledge - anytime, anywhere
Our website: www.slideshare.net
Our blog: blog.slideshare.net
Follow us on Twitter (www.twitter.com/slideshare), Facebook (www.facebook.com/slideshare), LinkedIn (http://www.linkedin.com/company/slideshare) and Google+ (https://plus.google.com/+SlideShare)
With this app lights, curtains and ACs can be controlled through your android device either in range of your local wifi network or via internet connectivity when you are in remote.
The application is highly appreciated and demanded by our members/customers.
even in remote controlling it takes support the power of Google Cloud Messaging Service and send your the instant notification whether the automation command executed at your home channel of failed because of any technical or network issue/non internet connectivity etc.
The app is very intuitive and user friendly.
At Hoy Fox Toyota, our goal commitment to customer care is our top priority and we are ready to serve you. Whether you are seeking unmatched customer service or searching for your new car, this app is designed to bring you our friendly dealership experience to the convenience of your smart phone. With great prices and experienced professionals, you are sure to get a reliable and stylish new or pre-owned Toyota at a price you can afford.
For more information visit our website at http://hoyfoxtoyota.com/ or come on down to see us at 11165 Gateway West, El Paso, TX 79935.
- With Fox News Go, 24/7 live Fox News Channel and Fox Business Network anytime, anywhere*
- View streaming coverage of live events and exclusive programming available only online
- Browse the latest headlines while watching Fox News live coverage and clips on demand
- Adjust the player size to you preference – go full screen by flipping your phone into landscape or shrink it down to audio only. Watch it your way
Breaking News & Alerts
- Subscribe to Fox News Alerts to follow breaking news as it happens
- Keep an eye on the Breaking News Hub to stay up to date on a story as it unfolds
Enhanced News Format
- Articles now offer related content – view videos, slideshows, and lists for the news that matters to you
- View the latest videos from the #1 cable news shows and anchors on Fox News Channel
- Connect with your favorite shows and news personalities on Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, and more directly from the app
- The Fox News 2.0 app is available for 4.0 and up
- Saved articles and weather preferences will not transfer to version 2.0
- Users will need to re-enter credentials for their cable, satellite, and telco providers to watch Fox News Channel and Fox Business Network live
- Fox News Radio has been removed from the app, download the Fox News Radio app on the Google Play to listen live
* An authorized pay TV subscription is required in order to watch live FOX News Channel and FOX Business Network.
Please note: With this update your My Stocks list will need to be reset.
Stay connected to the fast-paced business world with the new and improved Fox Business app for Android.
News and Videos
• Access up-to-the-minute news and market data throughout the trading day and after-hours
• Get the latest headlines in technology, personal finance, small business, travel and politics
• Share articles and videos with your friends and colleagues via email, Facebook, Twitter, and LinkedIn
• Catch up on your favorite Fox Business Network shows with video clips from recent episodes
• View market data by tapping an index on the latest tab.
• Search stocks by symbol or company name.
• Check out market futures after-hours for the Dow, Nasdaq, and S&P 500.
• Create a watch list by searching and adding stocks to the My Stocks page.
• Set alerts to be notified when a stock exceeds or falls below a set price.
• Tap the chart icon on any stock page to see day, week, month, and year charts.
• Select a point on the chart to see how it performed at a specific point in time, or select two points to see the difference in performance between those points in time.
The Power to Prosper™