Want a free PDF reader? Try Foxit MobilePDF. This is an easy-to-use PDF reader which allows you to view, annotate, and protect PDF files on Android devices while on the go. Unlike other PDF readers, this app comes with ConnectedPDF, a leading edge technology that powers document intelligence, security, and collaboration services for PDF files.
Foxit MobilePDF provides you with the following capabilities:
Reliable: 100% compliant with your current PDF ecosystem.
Lightweight: doesn’t exhaust your device resources.
Fast: no long waits to open PDFs.
Secure: powerful file protection features to safeguard sensitive information against unauthorized access.
Collaborative: full control of your content.
Multi-Language: 12 languages to meet the demand of worldwide customers.
What Foxit MobilePDF can offer to you:
View, manage, and annotate PDF files
• Reflow PDF files for easy viewing
• Support multiple tab view (for tablets only)
• Rename, move, copy or delete PDF file(s)
• Annotate, stamp, and sign PDF documents
• Support to read PDFs out loud
• Play audios and videos in PDF.
• Scan, capture, and convert paper documents to PDFs.
• Print PDFs
Work with ConnectedPDF
• Convert PDF files to ConnectedPDF format
• Work with protected cPDFs
• Participate in Connected reviews
• Track who reads or edits your PDF document
• Share comments and discussions on PDF documents
• Share your PDF file with a file link
Work on PDF forms
• Fill out and save PDF forms
• Import and export form data
• Submit PDF forms via HTTP, FTP, or Email
• Generate 2D barcodes for Ultraforms-enabled PDF forms
Share, store and synchronize PDF files
• Share PDF files and screenshots from within the application
• Save, synchronize and access PDF files in Google Drive, OneDrive, Dropbox, Box, and Foxit Drive
• Share multiple files across your desktop and Android device via Wi-Fi
• Protect PDF files with certificates, passwords, and Microsoft Information Protection(MIP)
• Manage the app and protect corporate data with Microsoft Intune
• Participate in Share reviews and Email-based reviews
• Optimize PDF documents
• Sign PDF documents with an existing digital certificates
• Save, synchronize and access PDF files in OneDrive Business
• Create and combine PDF files
• Convert PDFs to Microsoft Office files, TXT, image, and HTML files
• Work on XFA forms
• Organize PDF pages.
• Edit document properties
• Add/Edit text and image objects in PDF
• Insert audio or video to PDF
• Insert images as signatures during PDF sign
You can have a 7-day free trial for the advanced features. To activate the advanced features when the free trial expires, you should subscribe to Foxit MobilePDF Business or Foxit PhantomPDF Business. The subscription works for Foxit MobilePDF across your iOS, Android, and Windows devices. After subscription, just sign in with your Foxit account and the advanced features will be available.
Have feedback? You can contact us at he following email address: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Follow Foxit on Facebook and Twitter!