FOX 2 News has the latest udpates from across metro Detroit and around the country. When you're on the go, take FOX 2 News with you. Get live newscasts, interactive radar maps, weather forecasts, traffic updates, local headlines, sports recaps and much more. Plus, it's free!
- Live video of local newscasts
- 7-day forecasts for multiple cities
- Interactive Radar & Futurecast Maps
- Watch video clips on today's latest news, including weather forecasts
- Check local weather temps on-the-go
- Browse traffic incidents
- Scroll through recipe archives
- Read recaps and get insight on Detroit sports
You'll also get access to the latest video, weather forecasts, radar, traffic and more from FOX 4.
Difference between News+ and gReader: http://newsplus.co/difference-between-newsplus-and-greader
*** About News+ (Google News)***
Since Google has decided to shutdown Google Reader, lots of new and innovative RSS services have arose to light. Many of those services appeared as worthy replacements, and even an upgrade. We couldn’t choose just one or two, and we also had to make some decisions about how our work will continue. We decided not to pick! We created a new app that is the successor of gReader, taking it’s features and functionality but supports as many reading services as possible: News+.
*** Simple, fast and intuitive ***
Our goal was to create a news reader with the best possible reading experience. Our users LOVED how customizable gReader is, and it made sense because a lot of the feature ideas came from the community itself. So, on News+ users can also quickly read their feeds in a simple and intuitive user interface. Article pages can be reduced to the minimum of just the main contents, so that a reader could just concentrate on, well… reading! Consuming content at places without an internet connection is also possible using the great offline Reading features. You can also let News+ read your news to you when out laud, leaving your hands free for other tasks. These and many more features could be found on the features page, at http://newsplus.co/features/.
*** Why choose just one service? Supporting extensions in News+ ***
The power of News+ is as an aggregator. We took gReader’s functional features and added the ability to expand News+ with extensions. Not just for RSS services, but Read Later services as well (Pocket, Readability or Instapaper), and news websites could be integrated too. We plan on integrating more and more services to News+, making it a one-stop-shop for all your news and articles needs. In a single, unified user interface, you can now read and consume content from various different services, and the list will just get bigger and bigger.
Extensions are independent app that can be created and published by everyone. News+ recognized the extensions by itself and shows them directly in the app. Here is a list of current services News+ supports:
* Google News
* Tiny Tiny Rss
Finally, we encourage the News+ community to create extension, and have them published to everyone!
*** Links ***
API Documentation and Extension source codes: https://github.com/noinnion/newsplus
Play Store (beta): https://play.google.com/apps/testing/com.noinnion.android.newsplus
News+ is an app with Google News features.
NewsHog is the most comprehensive, feature rich, free news aggregator on Google Play. NewsHog gives you the most news on any topic or location of your choice, aggregated via Google News! NewsHog has many advanced features such as summarization, reader mode, text to speech, offline reading and translation that take the Google News experience to the next level. NewsHog is a worthy replacement for Google Currents or the News and Weather app.
NewsHog is a news reader designed for avid news readers who want the latest news on their fingertips. Whether you are sitting down comfortably to read, or on-the-go, or even sleeping, NewsHog is there for you! Designed around the concept of channels (topics) rather than individual sources, NewsHog currently has more than 100 preconfigured channels (top news, business, technology, sports, etc.,) aggregating thousands of sources via Google News.
NewsHog also includes Google News Regional Editions for many countries, custom channels for any keyword, and even local news for any state, city or zip code. NewsHog is optimized for both phones and tablets (especially 7" and 10" tablets like Nexus 7 and Nexus 10), with a list layout for phones and optional grid and tile layouts for tablets, similar to Flipboard and Google Currents.
* 100+ preset channels (tech, business, etc.), aggregated via Google News.
* Read full articles formatted beautifully for the mobile/tablet screen.
* Consume news faster with a 100 word summary of articles.
* Use Text to Speech to listen to news when you are on the go.
* Create custom channels for any keyword (eg. Olympics), or location.
* Get instant access to articles pre-downloaded to save you time.
* Articles are downloaded automatically for offline reading.
* Choose between list, grid and tile layout for 7" plus tablets.
* Choose between four color themes, including a night theme.
* Use Text to Speech Alarm to wake up to the latest news.
* Save articles for reading later within NewsHog or save to Pocket.
* Automatic country detection for Google News regional editions.
* Share to Twitter, Facebook, Google+, email, Blogger, Tumblr, etc.
* Easily change font size in article view by pinching in article view.
* Shake phone/tablet to easily pause/play Text to Speech.
* Easily translate articles via Google Translate service.
* Swipe to easily change channel or read next article.
* Filter out read articles to only see unread articles, mark liked articles.
* Find articles containing any keyword using search option.
* News widget (home and lock screen) for easy access to the latest news.
* Shake device to bypass lockscreen and access NewsHog (optional).
Coming soon: New side drawer UI, ability to add individual sources such as CNN News, BBC, USA Today, etc., Reader mode for custom channels, and more!
 Summarization is in beta and available only for a few US channels currently. It can be disabled via Preferences.
 Full articles in reader mode are not available currently for custom channels. However, website mobilization of custom channels is available.
 Region can also be selected manually from Preferences. Some channels may not have regional editions. Google News Regional editions currently available for USA, UK, India, Australia, Canada, New Zealand, South Africa, Philippines, Singapore, Ireland, Israel, France, Germany, Netherlands, Spain and Italy.
Note: Please email email@example.com for bugs or other feedback instead of commenting on the Market, as we cannot contact you there to resolve your problem.
NewsHog is NOT an official app of Google News and is not affiliated with Google.
For the 12th annual Google Zeitgeist release, we're excited to provide fans with an app where you can explore the Global and United States Zeitgeist lists, and check out the emotional 2012 Year-in-Review video. We've also included a fun game to test your knowledge about popular search terms.
EasyRSS is an unofficial Google Reader app for Android, aiming at providing the best user experience for users to read and manage Google Reader items.
- Sync with Google Reader
- Image downloading for off-line reading
- Simple swipe between starred/all/unread items
- Manage starred items
- View items by tag or subscription
- State saving & syncing
- Slide up & down to move between items
- Font size adjustment
Note: Google Reader account required
Why permissions android.permission.GET_ACCOUNTS and android.permission.MANAGE_ACCOUNTS are needed?
EasyRSS need to acquire the Google accounts on your phone, to make it easier for users to log in.
Special thanks to @teki207 and @soyofuki for Spanish and Japanese translation.
- Disable GPU acceleration support on Android 4.1 devises (for it may cause native crash).
- Enabling GPU acceleration support on Android 4.1/4.2 devices.
- UI updates for popup windows.
- Performance improvements when switching between items.
- Fix re-start of the app when orientation changes.
- Fix bug in syncing (unable to sync sometimes).
- GPU acceleration support.
- Spanish support.
- Be able to save image to SD Card.
- Faster scrolling in viewing items.
- Fix bug in syncing when sync failed.
- Be able to change syncing interval.
- Fix several bugs in syncing.
- Faster "mark all as read".
- Be able to copy item to clipboard.
- Syncing plan optimization.
- Auto-hide item menu.
- Be able to choose between built-in and external browsers.
- UI speed up.
- Built-in browser.
- UI speed up.
- Scrolling improvements.
- Reducing view switching waiting time.
- Setting to turn off mark all as read confirmation.
- UI updates.
- In-app image viewing.
- UI performance improvements.
- Fix a bug that may cause crash when syncing.
- Fix crash bug on some Android devises.
- UI improvements, more fluent scrolling and improved menu bar in item reading interface.
- Faster "Mark all as read".
- Showing "1000+" instead of "1000" when there're more than 1000 items.
- Fix a UI issue on ICS machines.
- Dark theme support.
- More sharing options (support sending item content to Google+, etc.)
- Larger font support.
- Turn back to home screen after "mark all as read".
- Fix a bug in "mark previous as read".
- (IMPORTANT) UI update.
- Fix a bug that may cause crash in syncing.
Keywords: RSS, Google Reader, NewsRob, gReader
News Google Reader is here ! News Google Reader use the RSS from news.google.com to display data with elegance.
News Google Reader is Fast, with a simple and contemporary interface.
You can browse Google topic :
- Top Stories
- Most Readed
- Country informations
- News near you
you don't need newspaper anymore, all you need is (love ?) News Google Reader !
Available for more than 70 countries : United States, China, India, France, Germany, Italia, Spain, United Kingdoms, and more !
You can find all your favorites newspaper : New York Times, Le Monde, Le Figaro, Le Point, 20 minutes, , Le Parisien, BFMTV, RMC, L'express, Liberation, Sina, India Times, Times Of India, News24, CNN, huffingtonpost, Fox News, Washington Post, LATimes, Reuters, Mail Onlines, USA Today, ABC News, BBC News, Drudge Report, and more !
News Google Reader : your new press review !
Now you have a weather section. Get your forecast weather for your city.
Google editions available : Argentina, Australia, België, Belgique, Botswana, Brasil, Canada English , Canada French, Česká republika, Chile, Colombia, Cuba, Deutschland, España, Estados Unidos, Ethiopia, France, Ghana, India - English , India - हिंदी, India - தமிழ், India - മലയാളം, India - తెలుగు, Ireland, Israel - English, Israel - עברית, Italia, Kenya , Magyar, Malaysia, Maroc, México, Namibia , Nederland, New Zealand, Nigeria, Norge, Österreich, Pakistan, Perú, Philippines, Polska, Portugal, Schweiz, Sénégal, Singapore, South Africa, Suisse, Sverige, Tanzania, Türkiye , U.K., U.S., Uganda, Venezuela, Việt Nam, Zimbabwe, Ελλάδα, Россия, Србија, Украина / русский, Україна / українська , ישראל , لإمارات (UAE) , لسعودية (KSA), العالم العربي , لبنان , مصر, 한국, 中国, 台灣, 香港
Use of many libraries :
- Volley from Google : https://android.googlesource.com/platform/frameworks/volley
- ActionBarSherlock from Jake Warthon : https://github.com/JakeWharton/ActionBarSherlock
- ActionBar-PullToRefresh de Chris Banes: https://github.com/chrisbanes/ActionBar-PullToRefresh
It supports the main topics (top stories, world, your country, business, sport, health...) and local information on towns or states that you can choose. You can also create your own topic pages.
* Detailed News from Source - Clicking on the individual news headlines item will take you to the actual source of the news providing detailed version of the news. [Choose browser of your favorite choice to view the news properly. Recommended Opera, Chrome browsers for better font visibility against default stock browser]
* Social Sharing of News - Long press on the news headlines item will allow the user to social share the news link. Share the news through Facebook, Google+, SMS, Email etc
* Easy Navigation - Swipe to change the news section or category from news page. [Left or right swipe movement with page title display]
* Quick Access - Choose news section or category from home page.
* User Preferences - Modify default user preferences or settings
* Fetch Size - Set the number of news item to fetch per news page
* Font Preference - Choose a Hindi font of your preference from a list of available fonts
* Font Size - Set the Hindi font size (small, normal, large, extra-large)
* Recommendation - Recommend the app to your friends and family through share icon available in news page
* Additional Manual Refresh option for improper news fetch because of slow network connection
Google News in Hindi, like other news editions, gathers news stories from the various Hindi news sources on the web and presents an automatically generated summary with links to the most important stories in each section. The Google News model is aimed at sending readers the best sources of news. Every link to a news story takes the reader to the news site where they can read the story in its entirety. We hope this edition will help Hindi readers reach their online news destinations faster and help Hindi news publishers to connect more easily to their readers.
Disclaimer: Google News is a free news aggregator provided and operated by Google Inc, selecting most up-to-date information from thousands of publications by an automatic aggregation algorithm. The Google News Hindi edition indexes news from a large number of Hindi sources and automatically arranges these stories in different sections. Hindi News - Google is just an organized way to bring those news aggregation in a presentable manner to Android devices and news content is not owned or governed by Hindi News - Google in any respect. Hindi News - Google uses Google Services to display content that may not be Google's but is sole responsibility of the entity or publisher that makes it available through Google RSS feed. All content will be linked to its actual source as permitted by the entity or by Google.
With WACH FOX Mobile, you get:
• The latest news and information from MidlandsConnect.com
• Notifications for news alerts, severe weather, closings and featured deals
• 5-day forecast
• Animated SkyWACH Doppler radar
• Deals from restaurants, shops and other restaurants around Columbia and the Midlands
• Closings and delays
• Election Results
More from developer
Please note: With this update your My Stocks list will need to be reset.
Stay connected to the fast-paced business world with the new and improved Fox Business app for Android.
News and Videos
• Access up-to-the-minute news and market data throughout the trading day and after-hours
• Get the latest headlines in technology, personal finance, small business, travel and politics
• Share articles and videos with your friends and colleagues via email, Facebook, Twitter, and LinkedIn
• Catch up on your favorite Fox Business Network shows with video clips from recent episodes
• View market data by tapping an index on the latest tab.
• Search stocks by symbol or company name.
• Check out market futures after-hours for the Dow, Nasdaq, and S&P 500.
• Create a watch list by searching and adding stocks to the My Stocks page.
• Set alerts to be notified when a stock exceeds or falls below a set price.
• Tap the chart icon on any stock page to see day, week, month, and year charts.
• Select a point on the chart to see how it performed at a specific point in time, or select two points to see the difference in performance between those points in time.
The Power to Prosper™